Mary's Melons

Story Info
He's has his eyes on a large breasted woman.
1.5k words
4.33
17.2k
28
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a twenty-two year old guy I haven't had much luck with women. I like women with big breasts but it hasn't worked out that way for me. Most of the women I have dated were small breasted. My older sister Beth has a girlfriend named Mary. She is cute and has big tits but she is very religious. Not only is she religious she likes to preach to people.

My sister has tried to hook me up with Mary.

"You know Kevin, Mary is really attracted to you."

I told my sister that I am sure that Mary is a nice person deep down. I just can't deal with all that religious preaching all the time.

"I know," my sister said. "I have told her to tone down the preaching if she ever wants to find a man."

One thing about Beth. She will wear you down until she gets her way. She kept on me about asking Mary out for a date. I finally caved in.

"Alright Beth, I will ask Mary out for a date this one time. Please don't ask me again," I told her.

My sister grinned like she had won this battle over me. Beth gave me Mary's phone number and I called her. I think Mary was surprised I would have asked her out. She did agree and we made a date for a Friday night dinner time. I went and picked up Mary at her apartment. Even though she was dressed conservatively, her breasts stood out. There was no way she could cover up all that flesh.

We got to the restaurant and made our meal choices.

"Thank you Kevin for asking me out," Mary said to me. "I know that Beth put you up to this. I know you really don't like me much."

I couldn't lie.

"Yes, she asked me if I would take you out for a date. It's not that I don't like you Mary. You just wear people down with all that religious talk."

"Sorry, this was how I was raised. Beth has scolded me about it. I'm trying to be better."

That was the end of that particular discussion. The rest of the dinner went well and we even managed to drink some wine. I know that took the edge off for me. Mary seemed to loosen up as well. Once we left the restaurant I asked Mary if she wanted to see my apartment. Surprisingly, she agreed. I just have a small one bedroom apartment for now. But it is home for me.

We arrived and I opened the front door. Mary walked inside and looked around. She then turned around and then surprised me. She placed her arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry Kevin. I'm such a failure. I really like you and I tend to make you mad at me."

I was surprised by her outburst. I rubbed her back and told her she wasn't a failure. She was a beautiful person. She looked up at me and to my surprise she kissed my lips. It didn't help matters that she had her chest buried into mine. I could feel my dick stirring and I didn't know what to do about that.

"Are you getting an erection?" Mary asked me.

It was my turn to get red faced. I said yes, I was getting excited. Mary did say that she noticed men looking at her breasts. I knew I should control myself but I couldn't. I brought a hand up and I placed it on one of her breasts. I thought Mary might try and remove it but she didn't. Instead she let out this low moan. It just continued on from there.

We were kissing each other and I was fondling her tits, now with both hands. Mary seemed to be getting into it. I said we should head back to the bedroom. Mary nodded her head and I walked her back to my room. I ended up removing Mary's top and unsnapping her bra. Those big tits came tumbling out. I stepped back and began to remove my clothes. Mary took off the remainder of her clothes.

We stood there naked in my bedroom. I moved Mary onto my bed and I joined her. Actually I could hardly believe this was happening. We were face to face kissing. I took a finger and slid it across her slit. Mary's body started to shake. Then she opened up to me.

"Kevin, I'm still a virgin. Please go easy"

I know I should have suspected it but I hadn't met many twenty-four year old virgins.

l said I would be gentle. I rolled over in between Mary's thighs. I took hold of my dick and I rubbed my mushroom across her gash. I thought Mary would explode right there. Her pussy was really tight. It took quite awhile for me to break through. Mary made these faces like she was in pain. I asked her if she wanted me to stop.

"No, don't stop. I can't be a virgin the rest of my life."

She was right about that part. I slowly eased into her pussy. It felt so tight and warm. I tried circling my prick around in order to loosen her up. Mary was getting into it. She was thrashing around on my bed. When I pushed in she would push her mound back against me. I knew I had to give it to her hard. I got her legs up and I pushed them towards her chest.

I stretched my legs out and fed her every inch of my cock. Mary's tits were bouncing all over the place. I never thought this would happen. I wanted Mary so badly. I was going to make her orgasm like crazy. I was pulling my dick out and then pushing in hard all the way. Mary's pussy muscles had me in a hard grip. I knew I was getting closer. I had to make myself pull out at the last second.

I wasn't about to give Mary my cum load when I knew she wasn't on the pill. I pounded her hole a few more times and then I slid my dick out. Cum came pouring out and it shot up onto her chest and even onto her face. Mary let out this scream. She was having these extreme orgasms. Once I was more or less empty I slid my dick across her gash.

"Oh my God!" Mary cried out.

She wrapped her arms around my body and held on. Her body shook from all that fucking she just took from me. It took some long minutes before we both calmed down. I finished Mary off by sucking on her hard nipples. That seemed to be the icing on the cake.

"Thank you Kevin, I had no idea sex could be like that."

I went into the bathroom and brought back some wetted clothes so Mary could clean up. We then spent some time in bed talking. Mary told me that she had been attracted to me for some time. She was pretty sure I did not feel the same way. She knew she was going to have to change in order to get me to like her. She wasn't expecting that we would have sex.

I knew I was going to want Mary in my bed from now on. I told her that she needed to get on birth control pills. There was no way I would be able to pull out each time we had sex together. Mary went to the doctor and is now taking the pills. The first time we had sex after that, I was able to fill her belly up with my seed. I had Mary get on all fours. Her tits were hanging down and her nipples touched the mattress.

I got behind her, my hands on her hips and I fed her my cock. I took Mary hard that time. I soon found out that Mary liked to plead for my cock.

"Please Kevin, I need you inside me. Give it to me hard."

I hardly recognized this version of Mary. I drove my dick into her greedy pussy again and again. I moved my hands to her shoulders. I pulled her back onto my pole. Mary went crazy that first time I seeded her tummy. Her body shook as her pussy muscles gripped me and milked me dry. Afterwards Mary said she wanted me to cum in her pussy from now on.

Mary has changed since we first had sex. There is no more preaching to me. We have tried a few new things in our lovemaking. Mary will surround my cock with her big melons. I will push my dick up and down as she squeezes my rod. We also like when Mary will get on top and mount me. I am able to play with her big tits. I will massage them and then pull on her nipples.

Mary says this gives her these large orgasms. My sister is surprised what has happened between Mary and myself.

"I never thought you two would hit it off."

We have hit it off alright. Mary and I have discussed possibly finding a bigger place and moving in together. The sex is fantastic and I don't want another guy stealing her away. I have to go now. Mary is waiting for me in bed. Those big tits are calling to me.