Mary's My Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm well raincheck on the weed. A couple drinks sounds good. Do you mean DJ Excision? If he had a new track out I would know about it." Mary replied.

"Ah well it must be someone else but I know that you'll like it."

"Cool! I didn't know you were into EDM too?"

"I've been checking it out more after we went out that night."

"Awesome! I can't be out all night tonight. I've got work tomorrow but a few drinks to celebrate sounds great."

Amanda led Mary back to her place, a slightly shabby apartment that shared a building with four other shabby apartments. It was an old farmhouse that had been converted into cheap housing. Amanda had forgotten to clean that morning she had been so focused on enacting her plan and getting to class. Mary was still walking up the drive when Amanda noticed the mess. She blushed with embarrassment and started running around, cleaning madly. Discarded cans, clothes on the floor, and even, to her horror, her dildo lying out were all hastily tossed into a closet while Mary made the walk up the driveway. As Mary walked in the door Amanda spun around and failed to look casual.

"Uh well it's kind of a shithole but it's where I call home for now." Amanda said.

"Oh don't worry about it. You've seen my place. It's not much better." Mary said.

"Here sit down. I'll get us some drinks." Amanda led her to the couch.

While Mary sat on the couch, Amanda got to work. She reached into her freezer and pulled out what looked like a normal can of twisted tea. In fact she had paid almost her entire savings to get this can and the dummy iphone with earbuds in her pocket. She carefully opened the can, taking care not to get any of the liquid on her skin and turned on the dummy iphone in her pocket. She brought them out to Mary.

"Here's your drink and here's my phone. You have to listen to that song I was telling you about."

"Oh thanks." Mary took the drink. "You want me to listen to it right now? Why on headphones? Don't you have speakers?"

Sweat beaded on Amanda's forehead. "Trust me you'll want to hear it right away."

Mary put the earbuds in her ears and hit play on the phone. She took a sip of her drink. She took another sip. Then she started to drink in gulps until she finished every last drop. Then her head slumped to the side and she appeared to fall into a deep sleep.

Amanda breathed a sigh of relief. "Well it worked. Now I just have to wait." She eyed Mary's sleeping form. Not the first time she had been aroused with a passed out Mary in front of her.

"Well why wait? I might as well sample the merchandise again." Amanda sat cross legged in front of the couch and pulled off Mary's shoes and socks. She pressed her face between Mary's feet and sniffed.

"Yum. Fuck your feet smell so good." Amanda said.

The smell was not nearly as strong as the last time. Her feet were less sweaty but it was the same pleasurable aroma and once again it made Amanda as wet as a seal. After fooling around with Mary's feet for a bit she got a mischievous idea. This time she knew that Mary would be almost impossible to wake from her sleep for the next six hours while the mind reprogramming took effect. As long as the headphones stayed in she would be good.

Amanda pulled off her own socks. She compared her feet to Mary's. They were about the same length but Amanda had a much wider sole than Mary. Mary's toes were uncolored but Amanda's were painted a light shade of pink. Amanda lifted her legs into the air and pressed her feet against the sleeping face of Mary.

"Oh Mary! You like MY feet too? What a coincidence." She gently rubbed and massaged Mary's face against her meaty soles. "Mmm that feels so good. Here you can suck on 'em if you want." Mary's mouth was slightly agape and her head was lying back against the couch. Amanda carefully inserted her big toe in Mary's mouth. It felt moist but with Mary deeply asleep there was no other sensation. Amanda wiggled her toe a little bit then withdrew it.

"What am I playing around for? In a few hours I'll have my very own Mary slave and then there'll be no need to pretend anymore." She retrieved her dildo from the closet and returned to position at Mary's unconscious feet. "But that doesn't mean I can't have some fun in the meantime.

Amanda got to work pleasuring herself while smelling Mary's feet. Unbeknownst to her, one of the headphones had been knocked out of Mary's ear when Amanda had put her toe in her mouth. Amanda did not notice. She continued to pleasure herself.

...

The program was supposed to finish rewriting Mary's brain in the middle of the night. Amanda had planned on staying up and start playing with her new slave right away. Instead she fell asleep next to Mary on the couch. When she woke up in the morning Amanda was confused.

"Was it all just a dream?" She wondered. "There's no way I really brainwashed Mary right? That was just a dream." She looked around. Her living room looked clean. Very clean. The window was open and Amanda could hear birds chirping. The house smelled like coffee and donuts. Amanda stood up to stretch.

"Good morning Amanda!"

"Agh!" Amanda jumped with surprise and alarm as she heard Mary's voice behind her.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." Mary said.

"Whew it's ok I guess I'm just a little out of sorts." Amanda eyed Mary thoughtfully. "Can it be true?" She thought to herself. "Mary why are you here? Why are you in my apartment?" Amanda asked.

Mary was smiling and looked to be her usual happy self. "Oh because I'm your slave."

Amanda couldn't help herself. She squealed with delight. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES! Oh my god it worked! I can't believe it worked!"

Mary laughed. "Hahaha well I can see someone is excited. Here, come in the kitchen I got us Dunkins."

"Wait no. The donuts can wait. I need some time. Mary you're telling me that you're my slave and that means you'll do whatever I want you to do?" Amanda asked.

Mary nodded. "Uh huh. Of course."

"Take your top off." Amanda commanded.

Without hesitation Mary took off her shirt. Her tits were perky and her nipples stood at attention.

"Ta-da!" Mary said jokingly and gestured to her chest.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I guess I really didn't think, deep down, that this would really work. Holy shit." Amanda clutched her head. She felt an incredible exhilaration, a sense of ultimate power. "Mary come here." Mary approached and Amanda pounced on her and pressed her lips against hers in a passionate kiss. Amanda noted some clear hesitation or surprise from Mary at first but then she seemed to get into it or at least accept it. Amanda broke off from the kiss and started to hastily remove her own clothes.

"Wow Amanda I guess I didn't know that you felt that way about me or that you were into girls. That's cool I guess." Mary said.

"Hmm yeah well get used to it. If you're my slave there's going to be a lot more where that came from. Suck my tit." Amanda commanded. Again Amanda noticed some hesitation from Mary before the lithe beauty obliged. Mary closed her eyes and started to suck on Amanda's nipple. Amanda had a pretty large rack, it was in her opinion her best feature, and watching Mary sucking on her nipple was definitely getting Amanda aroused.

"And squeeze the other one." Amanda added. Dutifully Mary grabbed Amanda's other breast and groped her while still licking and sucking the other one.

"Hell yes. Alright bitch eat me out." Amanda demanded. Mary withdrew suddenly, catching Amanda by surprise. Mary crossed her arms and judging by her expression she was very annoyed.

"Hey there's no need to be mean!" Mary protested.

"No need to be mean? What are you talking about? I'm your mistress. I demand that you lick my pussy." Amanda said.

Mary turned away. "No. I'm not going to do it. You're being bossy and mean."

Amanda was dumbstruck. This wasn't supposed to happen. The program was quite clear, Mary should have obeyed her every demand without any complaint. It hadn't worked. Not fully. She clearly had some free will still.

"Fuck." Amanda hung her head. "No! I can't believe I fucked this up. I was so close."

"Well it doesn't cost a thing to be nice." Mary put her shirt back on. "Come, have some donuts."

Amanda followed Mary into the kitchen for donuts and coffee, feeling dumb and dejected.

As they ate, Amanda quizzed her new partial-slave. "So Mary, you are my slave right?"

"Yup. Haven't we been over this already?"

"So why didn't you eat me out when I told you to?"

"Like I said you were being mean. I'm not going to put up with that. I like to keep things positive. You know that."

"Okay, sorry I was mean."

"It's ok."

"Is there anything else you won't do when I ask?"

"I dunno. You're my Mistress. I'll do whatever you say."

"As long as I'm nice?"

"Well, yea."

"Okay can I suck on your toes?"

"Ew no."

Amanda's heart sank. "Why not?"

"That's gross. I don't like my feet being touched. Much less having my toes sucked. Blech." Mary made a face.

Amanda cradled her head in her hands. "I wanted a slave and instead I made a girlfriend."

Mary got up and patted Amanda on the back. "Hey it's ok. I'm still totally your slave."

"But you won't do any feet stuff?"

"Hmm maybe if you're really nice."

"Will you call me Mistress?" Amanda asked pathetically.

Mary patted her back again. "Sure thing, Mistress."

Amanda sighed. The feeling of power was completely gone.

"Oh no I can't stand to see you look so down in the dumps. What can I do to cheer you up?"

"Cunnilingus" Amanda muttered.

Mary stood up straight. "Sure do you want me to give or receive?"

Amanda's head shot up. "What, just like that you changed your mind?"

"Sure! You were starting to bum me out. I had to do something."

"Well then... both. Let's take turns." Amanda said. Her expression had turned from disappointment to delight.

Mary's eyes smoldered seductively. "As you wish... Mistress." Mary took Amanda's hand and led her to the bedroom.

...

Amanda and Mary left their clothes behind. Amanda stroked Mary's leg.

"Here I'll do you first. I've wanted to eat you out for like forever." Amanda said.

Mary obediently laid back on the bed. Amanda crawled into position. As she approached, she couldn't resist the lure of Mary's legs. She lifted one and planted a kiss on the ball of Mary's foot.

"Hey none of that." Mary warned her sternly.

"Thorry." Amanda said while she took a quick lick of Mary's sole. She got back to the business at hand. She crawled between Mary's legs. She made sure her tongue was dripping with saliva before licking slowly from the bottom to the top of Mary's vulva. At the top she gave her tongue an extra flick to stimulate the clit. Mary made a short appreciative groan. Amanda lapped at Mary's pussy with more slow and decisive licks, subtly increasing speed and spending more time at the clit as she went. She took her index finger and nudged between Mary's pussy lips, slowly pressing in with her finger while continuing to lick. She was pleased to feel that Mary was quite wet and she slowly began to pump her finger in and out while she kept a steady rhythm of licks with her tongue. Mary was clearly turned on. Aside from her pussy which was now sopping wet she was making groans and breathy gasps.

Amanda lifted her head. "Can I climb on top of you?"

"Mmm I'm getting close though."

"We'll sixty-nine. We'll go at the same time." Amanda assured her.

Mary was looking lost in the heat of the oral pleasure. "Sure sure whatever. Don't stop."

"You're pretty demanding for a slave." Amanda rotated 180 degrees and straddled Mary's stomach. She scooched back until her generous ass was hovering above Mary's face.

"Wait you mean I have to-" Amanda dropped her ass down on Mary's face, cutting off whatever protest she was about to make. Amanda lowered her own face back down into Mary's crotch. She was now looking at Mary's pussy from the opposite direction. She continued licking and sucking gently on Mary's clit. It took a moment to get back in her rhythm from this new position. Then Amanda felt it. It already felt good just having her ass resting on Mary's face but Mary had started to return the favor. She was grabbing on and squeezing Amanda's big booty, spreading her cheeks slightly and licking her pussy. Now it was Amanda's turn to shudder. Mary clearly was inexperienced but it still felt amazing. Amanda pinched one of her nipples and went back to eating out Mary. She could tell Mary was very close. She was licking very fast now, hungrily slurping. Then she felt Mary's body tense up beneath her. She felt it rather than heard it. Mary let out a deep and satisfied groan that was totally absorbed and smothered beneath Amanda's ass and pussy. Feeling Mary cum while she was eating her out pushed Amanda over the edge as well. She arched her back to press her pussy against Mary's tongue and face and she came hard. Amanda rolled off of Mary and they lay next to each other, sweaty and panting on the bed. They were pointed in different directions, with Mary's head resting next to Amanda's feet and vice versa.

"That.. that was.. Amazing. Thank you." Amanda said to Mary.

"Thank you... Mistress." Was Mary's reply.

...

Amanda stretched out her foot and stroked Mary's shoulder. They had been lying in bed for a while just recovering.

"Don't get any ideas." Mary warned her.

Amanda rolled onto her stomach, held Mary's leg, and gave her foot a big wet cheeky lick.

"EEEEeeeEE!" Mary squealed. Amanda grinned and let her go.

Mary got out of bed and started to put her clothes back on.

"I don't know what to do with you." Amanda said to Mary. "That sex was out of this world incredible but you won't be a very good foot-slave if I can't access your feet ever."

"Oh is that what I am? A foot-slave. Interesting."

"I see your role as sex-slave, foot servant, and general house bunny." Amanda replied.

"Good to know. I think I'll be a lousy foot-slave. There's no way I'm letting you lick them or whatever else you want to do."

"What about my feet? You sure you wouldn't worship your mistress' feet?" Amanda asked.

"Hell no."

"A massage?"

"Nope."

"Will you walk around barefoot at least."

"Hmm. Sure I don't see why not."

Amanda nodded. It was a small victory. She started to put her bra back on then, looking at Mary, thought better of it and just slipped back into her t shirt.

"Jeez I'm hungry." Amanda's stomach was growling

"Come on. There's more donuts." Mary waved her back toward the kitchen.

They ate together. Amanda wearing just her t-shirt and panties. Mary was in sweatpants and a tank top.

"What if you were asleep?" Amanda asked.

"What?" Mary looked confused.

"If you were asleep could I worship your feet?"

"Um yeah that would be fine."

"Really? Sweet. You have such sexy feet I can't stay away from them forever."

Mary rolled her eyes. "Just don't wake me up or I might have to kick you."

"You would kick your mistress?"

"Well, not hard."

"Okay well that's the feet problem solved. Now the other thing is I need to boss you around, you're my slave."

Mary nodded.

"Are you going to disobey me if I do that?"

"Only if you're mean."

"So if I command you but I'm nice you'll listen?"

Mary nodded. Amanda stood up and climbed onto the table. She pulled down her panties and bent over on all fours with her juicy ass pointing towards Mary.

"Mary. When you finish that doughnut. Pretty please with sugar on top, eat my ass, make me cum and if it's not too much to ask because I'm so nice maybe finger me or squeeze my nipples a little bit too. And I know you won't but also I'd love it if you gave my wrinkled soles a few kisses and licks."

Mary smiled. "Well since you asked so nice, as you command, mistress."

Mary put down her donut next to Amanda's meaty foot. She stuck out her tongue and gave Amanda's sole a single long, wet lick and a quick peck on the heel. Then she buried her face between the globes of Amanda's big ass. She began to lick lustily and reach a hand around to grab a fistful of titflesh.

Amanda sighed. "Half a slave is better than no slave. Especially when she's this cute." The sounds of slurping and moaning once again filled the apartment and it mingled with the sound of birds and traffic drifting in the open window.

...

The apartment was fully dark but for some moonlight sneaking in through the window. Amanda crept along stealthily, crawling on the ground. The moonbeams lit up the foot of the bed and illuminated her target. A pair of beautiful, slender, silky, seductive, size eights hanging out of the covers. She crept forward, her heart was beating hard in her chest. She reached the foot of the bed and opened her mouth. She tried to fit as many toes in her mouth at once as she could. This time she got all five and she started to suck them while she slid her tongue between each toe. There was some movement from the bed.

"Mistress hurry up. Your sucking is keeping me up."

"Mmmffmm sehmmuh." Amanda let Mary's foot go. "Just a second. I'm just getting started."

Mary appeared to settle back down into the covers. "It shouldn't take long. I made sure they are extra sweaty for you just the way you like."

Amanda licked her lips and leaned in again for another taste...

12