Giving in to My Best Friend

Story Info
Head cheerleader submits to her best friend's feet.
10.5k words
4.72
65.2k
122
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For three years now, I have been the best-looking, most popular girl in school. I can't help it that I was born better than everyone else, but I can damn well flaunt it. Of course, being the most beautiful girl in school means that I have a group of friends that will do anything I say. They're all gorgeous themselves, but they just lack the extra edge about them that I possess. Let me describe myself. I am an 18-year-old woman with a perfect body which I don't need to exercise to maintain. I have long brown hair, green eyes and smooth tanned skin. Whenever I walk down the street both men and women drool at the sight of me, and I love it. Everything in my life is perfect. My parents give me whatever I want, whenever I want and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course, being the best means that I get all of the special privileges. I am the head cheerleader at school which I am extremely proud of as I worked very hard to gain the position and use every chance I get to whip the team into shape. I am a stern leader, but I think they all realise the work that is required to be the best. Unless we're talking about me, hah!

I have a large collection of friends that follow me around and hang on to every word that I say. Being the best-looking, I make all of the decisions in our group and the girls rarely question anything I say. This is just a perk of being the queen bee and I have grown very accustomed to having my wishes obeyed.

The closet of my friends is probably Kristen. We've known each other for a long time and I would easily call her my best friend. She is also absolutely gorgeous, just like me. We are actually very similar in appearance, apart from one major difference which is Kristen has blonde hair. She is about half a foot shorter than me, which is appropriate as I think that being taller than her helps guys to notice me. Her breasts are slightly smaller than mine, which I like to show off, but they do look more in proportion to the rest of her. If she knew how good she looked then she might be a rival for my title. However, she lacks my confidence and therefore she will always be in my shadow. That is how I like it anyway, she is always trying in various ways to please me and she will do whatever I say. It's like there is an understanding between us, I am in control and she follows.

All was well and good in my life until recently. School was boring as usual so I was really looking forward to the weekend. Kristen came up to me in the hall and told me how her parents had gone away for the week, so would I like to spend the weekend at hers. Sure, why not I thought, it could probably be fun. We could give each other makeovers, talk about guys, maybe even get drunk off her parent's alcohol.

I arrived at her house about five and we spent the next few hours in the living room watching some of Kristen's DVDs and working our way through her daddy's wine cabinet. I hadn't eaten and could feel the wine was going straight to my head, but I didn't want to look like a lightweight in front of Kristen and belittle myself. Kristen on the other hand was handling the wine without any problems and I wondered whether she did this often.

Suddenly, I noticed a strange odour in the air and it made my nose scrunch up. The smell confused me for a moment before I noticed that Kristen was removing her socks next to me on the sofa. I saw my chance to have a little fun, so I leant over and tickled the bottom of her foot, bringing a fit of adorable giggles from her. Kristen must have really been ticklish as she bucked all over the sofa. I had to grip her ankle tightly with my fingers, while running the fingers of my other hand over the sole and between her toes.

Trying to free herself from my torment of her, Kristen playfully lifted her free foot to my face and for some reason I didn't try to move away. I could feel a tingle between my legs at the moment her toes made contact with my cheek and I didn't know what to do. The temperature felt like it was rapidly rising in the room and I suddenly felt flustered, even more so with every second that passed by. Why couldn't I just push her foot away? Kristen looked at me strangely as if waiting for me to do something and my hesitation was not helping my situation at all. Slowly she started rubbing her sweaty foot across my face, over my forehead, lips and eventually gripping my nose between her toes. Her eyes never left mine the whole time and she looked surprised that I offered no resistance at all. She wasn't the only one, all I had to do was raise my hands and push her foot away but I just couldn't.

As the time ticked away Kristen slipped her other foot from my hand and mimicked her earlier manipulations of my face. The odour was quite strong, as a result of the afternoons cheerleading practice I assumed and I just sat there and let her rub both of her tired feet across my face while breathing it in. A smirk appeared on her lips as the toes of her right foot slowly passed over my mouth, while my nose remained firmly nestled between the toes of her left. At that moment I knew that there was a new understanding between us and things would never be the same again. I had left it too late to try and save myself now and Kristen was quickly taking control of the situation.

For the first time in my life I no longer felt superior and I struggled to keep my eyes on hers. Eventually I looked towards the floor which was greeted by a short giggle from Kristen. She knew now that she had just taken my place as the top of the group and she marked it by pushing the toes of her right foot against my lips.

I offered no resistance and allowed her toes to pass through my lips and into my mouth. She wiggled her toes as they came to rest on my tongue and let out a quiet moan. I looked up at her, not entirely sure what to do and I was greeted by a subtle nod, I returned my eyes to the floor and began sucking.

Once again, I heard the giggle. I was pleasantly surprised that her feet didn't actually taste that bad, a little salty due to the sweat but bearable. Kristen moved her left foot in circles while keeping my nose between her toes and I found it difficult to suck on her toes properly although I managed to keep them in my mouth. Suddenly I felt her pushing downwards with both feet on my face and I once again offered no resistance. She gradually manoeuvred me off the couch and onto the floor using just her feet and I found myself kneeling on the floor in front of her. Her face was now beaming and she had the largest smile. I couldn't look her in the eye at all, I felt so ashamed.

My new subservient position did not seem to satisfy her enough and she continued to pull me downwards with her feet. I just didn't have it in me to resist and I could not understand why. I've always bossed people around so easily, so why was I now finding it difficult to stand up to this girl that has followed me around for years, and allowed her to humiliate me? Eventually I felt the side of my head touch the floor, with both her feet still in the same position on my face, I had remained sucking her toes throughout the movement. As I came to lie flat out on the floor on my side, Kristen removed her left foot from my nose and placed her toes on my shoulder, pushing me away from her and onto my back. She then brought her left foot back to rest across my face while I continued to suck on the toes of her right foot. Kristen resumed watching the television with me in this position, occasionally alternating the toes in my mouth that required service. We remained in this position for the duration of the film, Kristen sat comfortably on the sofa, and me laying on the floor with her feet on my face. Neither of us said a word the entire time.

After the film had finished, Kristen removed her toes from my mouth, carelessly wiped them dry in my hair then stepped over me towards the door. Without turning around, she said I'm off to bed. I remained in the same position for the rest of the night, Kristen hadn't offered me anywhere to sleep and I didn't know what to do. I kept replaying the events over in my head, trying to understand why I had let her control me in that way. Did I actually want her to take control deep down inside? I lay there through the night trying to think of what I would say the next day. Perhaps I could pass it off as a joke, but who was I kidding, deep down I knew there was no way I could explain away the previous night's events.

Before I knew it, morning had arrived and I hadn't got a wink of sleep. Kristen sauntered into the room wearing a robe and rolled her eyes when she caught sight of me. I'd always known that she was gorgeous, although, because of how caught up in myself I was I hadn't really taken much notice. Things were different now though, I could see how beautiful she really was and there was just an extra something about her, the extra something that used to be mine. Kristen leant against the door frame with her arms folded, that smirk once again present on her face. She stared intently at me waiting for me to say something. I tried to find the words but I just crumbled under her stare and looked away towards the floor. I felt so pathetic. Kristen giggled and walked over towards me.

"Have you been like that all night?" she asked. I looked up at her face long enough to see a huge grin, then quickly back down at her feet, my tormentors of the previous evening. She chuckled to herself then walked off towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. When she had left the room, I knew that I had to get out as soon as possible, I couldn't face talking to her as I didn't know what I would say. I cradled my face with my hands in shame and wished that last night had been a dream. Suddenly I was startled from my self-pity from the abrupt sound of the television turning on, and I removed my hands to see Kristen sat on the sofa above me with her breakfast cereal. She hadn't made any for me, I hadn't expected her to anyway.

Kristen began to eat her breakfast then casually raised both her feet and placed them on my face. Once again, I felt a wave of shame wash over me, especially because I did not resist at all, coupled with the fact that she knew I wouldn't.

I remained under Kristen's feet while she enjoyed her breakfast. I was actually surprised at how easily Kristen was adjusting to having me at her feet. She had been in my shadow for so long that I would have expected her to be a little cautious, but I guess the fact that I didn't even try to stop her helped a lot. Kristen gently rubbed my face with her soles as she finished up her breakfast then swiftly removed her feet.

"I'm going to take a shower, get yourself something to eat and then wait for me in my bedroom, we need to have a little chat I think." Her tone was soft, yet serious and I simply nodded in response. A smile came across her face as she looked down at me, then she arose from the sofa and made her way out of the room. I sat up from my horizontal position for the first time in twelve hours, unsure of what I should do. My first thought was to run to the door and get the hell out of there, but Kristen was right, even though I didn't want to: we did need to have a chat. I had to straighten out what happened last night so that she knew that things hadn't changed. I was still the top in our group, at least I thought I was, but how was I going to convince her if I doubted myself?

I didn't bother getting myself anything to eat as I felt that I couldn't stomach it anyway, so I simply sat on Kristen's bed and waited while she showered. She kept me waiting too, she must have been in the shower for about half an hour and I never moved the entire time. I had decided that I would get in first and say my piece before her, at least that way I would have a chance of regaining control of the situation. I heard the bathroom door open and readied myself.

After a few minutes, Kristen strolled into the room wearing a small towel that resembled some dental floss while she combed her hair. I was initially taken aback by the sight, but I quickly recovered myself and began to speak. "Kristen, ummm, I just want to make it clear that last night was umm, just a bit of fun and it doesn't mean anything..."

"Why are you sitting on my bed. Where am I supposed to sit while I dry myself?" she said abruptly, cutting me off. I looked at her a bit confused and she raised both her hands and gave me a look as if I was stupid. I was unsure of what to do until she motioned her head towards the floor, there was nowhere else to sit and if she needed the bed then I guess it made sense. I slipped off the bed and sat on the floor, Kristen continued to stroll past me and elegantly sat down on the bed crossing her legs in front of me. She put the hairbrush down and folded her arms across her chest, that now familiar smirk appearing on her face. "Go on," she muttered.

"Well umm like I was saying, it was just a bit of fun, it didn't umm mean anything, and I don't know why I didn't tell you to stop." I sounded so pathetic as the words came out, I didn't even believe them myself, so I don't know why she would.

"You didn't tell me to stop because you enjoyed it, why else would you let someone rub their feet in your face unless you like it?" Her response was sharp and straight to the point, how was I supposed to justify my actions now? She sounded so confident as the words left her mouth, a quality that had previously belonged to me and she seemed to be taking over in more ways than one. I, on the other hand, sounded like a pathetic, stuttering wimp.

I looked up at her for a moment, long enough to take in her knowing smile, then let my eyes drift back towards the floor between her dangling feet. "I don't know," I said. It may have been a pathetic thing to say, but it was completely the truth. I had no idea why I had behaved the way I had.

"You must have a foot fetish or something," she said. "I guess you just like people's feet, I can see why you'd like mine, they're pretty, but I'd never have guessed you were the type. You've always been so bitchy to me, acting above me and bossing me around. I only put up with it so I could stay in the popular group but I haven't really liked you for a long time. It's all okay now though, this little revelation changes everything."

I was surprised at how relentless she was being. I never knew that she didn't like me. Yes, I had been a bit of a bitch to her, but that's just the way it was, it came with the territory. And a foot fetish, what was she talking about? I certainly didn't like people's feet, at least I didn't think I did.

"I don't umm have a foot fetish, I don't know why I let you do that to me but I don't like feet and this doesn't change anything," I said, trying to recover my status.

I continued to sit looking down between her feet waiting for her response but it never came.

After a minute or two I looked up to see her still smiling, then she slowly raised both of her feet and placed them on my face. Once again, I didn't know what to do, I just felt completely trapped and lost. I was sure I didn't like feet, I'd never thought about them before, but when her feet were on my face I felt completely lost in them. I sat there on the floor for ten minutes while she rubbed her feet all over my face. My eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks and forehead all got the same treatment and I didn't resist throughout the entire ordeal. I actually felt a bit disappointed that her freshly washed feet didn't have the same aroma as the night before, which I found kind of worrying. Was she right about me?

After completely humiliating me, Kristen ended my torment and removed her feet from my face, placing one on either shoulder as I sat between her legs. She let out one of her little giggles and then began to speak. "I guess that proves my point, you love feet, you didn't even try to stop me then." She seemed so happy with herself as she went on. "So, things are going to change, aren't they?" She raised her right foot and grabbed my nose between her big and second toe, pulling down on it and forcing me to nod. "Aren't they?" she repeated. She released my nose and I looked down at the floor.

I felt utterly defeated as I heard myself whisper, "Yes, Kristen." What else could I say, I had just let her rub her feet on my face for the last ten minutes, how could I ever try and deny that I liked it? And why did I like it? I couldn't really grasp the reason, but it just felt right to be at her feet.

"This is so great!" she said. "I've wanted to be the head of the group for so long. Now I've finally got the chance to put you in your place. You've treated me like shit for the longest time now, always belittling me and ordering me around. Every time a guy takes an interest in me you always have to step in and be the centre of attention. Well, not anymore. From now on you are going to do what I say."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, was she crazy?

"No way will I do what you say, you're out of your mind,'' I said, trying my hardest to sound assertive.

Kristen looked at me and laughed out loud, completely surprising me. She then forcefully shoved the toes of her right foot into my mouth while locking her left foot behind my neck, pulling my head towards her. I almost gagged as her toes forced their way through my lips. "Oh, just shut up and suck my toes," she said, giggling throughout.

I couldn't believe myself, but I was actually obeying someone for the first time in my life. I began sucking her toes like she had ordered and I didn't even think about stopping. I pushed my tongue between her big and second toe and gained an approving sigh from her in response. I was actually proud of myself for pleasing her, which once again confused me.

"Good girl, that feels very nice, see, this is where you belong now, at my feet, doing whatever I say," she said, completely mocking me. The worst part was that it dawned on me that what she was saying was probably the truth. After all, I was willingly sucking on her toes. Yesterday I was the most popular girl in school, and today I'm sucking up to the feet of one of my underlings.

As I worked on her toes, Kristen lay back on the bed, crossing her hands behind her pretty head. I looked up at her, keeping her toes in mouth and admired her beauty. She really was stunning, I could barely believe that I hadn't seen it before. I felt a stirring in my belly and I feared the obvious that I was getting turned on while serving her in this humiliating position.

"You had better get used to serving me, because you're going to be doing it often. That's it! You're going to be my little slave from now on, scurrying to wait on me hand and foot! Now, big licks!" she excitedly ordered and I obeyed immediately.

I began by running my tongue up from her heel to her arch savouring the taste throughout. She moaned as my tongue slid along her smooth sole and this only urged me to work with more enthusiasm. Things were becoming clearer now, I was turning into Kristen's slave and there was nothing I could do about it. I had been delusional before, Kristen was my superior in every way and it was only right that I should serve her. I would obey her every command.

That weekend seemed to pass by so quickly. Kristen was right, I spent the whole time crawling around and waiting on her hand and foot. Whatever Kristen wanted, Kristen got. She was very demanding and her control over me increased to the point where I obeyed without hesitation. I just couldn't resist her and I wondered whether my previous extrovert lifestyle had just been a subconscious defence mechanism to cover up my natural submissiveness. If Kristen had been the one to discover it, then surely, she deserved to reap the benefits, right?

It amazed me how easily she had slipped into this role and she seemed completely at ease owning a slave. Somewhere, deep down inside me, I still felt humiliated serving my best friend, but that feeling was gradually being stamped out by her. I cleaned her room, made her meals, and washed and ironed her clothes and all the while she just lazed around on the sofa all day watching television, occasionally beckoning me to serve her in some way.