Mary's No Toilet Challenge Pt. 04

Story Info
Nerves run high as Mary and Joanne meet.
6.8k words
4.74
24.2k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Warning:

The following story contains strong fetish play including bodily wastes such as urine and scat. If these topics do not interest you, please do not read further or rate this story poorly because of its contents. Constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated, but extreme negativity will not be accepted. Please rate the story and comment if you enjoyed and feel free to reach out to me directly!

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4:

Joanne took a deep breath as she opened her laptop and subsequently her chat with Mary. It had been a couple of days since she sent the message and had received the blurry picture, but she still didn't know what to think. Her initial reaction was shock, but she since had time to think and was now mostly confused. The contents of the picture were clear, even with the low quality; Mary's dirty face and naked torso.

At first, Joanne had assumed (or possibly hoped) that the brown smears were just chocolate sauce or something similar considering they were also on Mary's teeth. After further inspection, though, she noticed the different colors, textures, and that some parts were dry and flaky while others glistened. This left her with a couple of options but only one seemed to make sense; it was likely feces.

While this may have been a large leap for some, the strong smell Mary had been emitting the previous week at work gave some solidity to this theory. At the time, Joanne tried to ignore it. As the week progressed, however, it only became worse and eventually Joanne even pointed it out. By Mary's last day on Friday, the smell of shit was almost unbearable. Mary had never confirmed what it was, but Joanne didn't need much more evidence.

In a lot of ways, Joanne regretted sending her initial message as it now left her with the complicated matter of seeing Mary naked. She hadn't been in the best state of mind when she sent it, slightly tipsy and very tired after a long day of work. At the time, she wasn't even sure what its purpose was. Now, seeing the effect it had, she was even less sure.

Had she fancied Mary since meeting her for the first time? Yes, most likely. She knew that the teen was a lesbian and, while not entirely sure of her own sexuality, Joanne could tell the thought of having sex with Mary was past curiosity and far closer to romantic interest. The few times she caught Mary staring at her was a good indication the teen reciprocated this interest, but Joanne never could be sure. Now, with a naked picture of Mary in their chat, she was almost positive.

Although, as Joanne initially thought, it seemed this picture was taken entirely by accident. So, in the likely case this was true, Mary may not be interested after all. Joanne had been racking her brain over this conundrum for the past two days, hopeful that Mary would respond and clear things up. But, after still no messages from the teen, Joanne had only two options: wait for Mary to respond or send another message herself.

She decided to deal with it later, however, and went instead to shower. Joanne was happy to be off work today and hoped that the Mary incident wouldn't distract her too much. Entering her bathroom, Joanne removed her pajama top and pants. She slipped her teal panties around her ankles and stepped out of them, noting their slick crotch before tossing everything next to the door.

Looking in the mirror, Joanne squeezed her stomach flab. She had been chubby growing up and had since lost weight, but now had extra fat left behind. The girl had always heard about women keeping their breasts after they lost weight, giving them a large bust and thin waist, but this didn't seem to be the case for Joanne. She had never been gifted with large breasts and, after losing weight, her tiny lumps only got smaller. This flat chest had always made Joanne self-conscious, so she tried her best to hide it under loose-fitting clothing.

Worrying her body image was only going to get worse, Joanne stepped into the tub and closed the curtain, turning on the water. The shower's warmth was nice, but it didn't seem to help matters much regarding Mary. In fact, the relaxation only caused Joanne's mind to shift further into fantasy with the teen. Even before this awkward experience, Joanne had caught herself daydreaming about Mary on occasion. Since getting the picture, however, it was almost an hourly occurrence.

Now that Joanne was in the shower, her hands traced their usual path down her chest and between her legs. As she began rubbing her clit, the girl pictured Mary in her mind. When she did fantasize about Mary it was generally just the teen naked. But, on a few occasions, Joanne couldn't help but picture the teen covered in shit like in the photo. She often imagined the smell too, sometimes sniffing the air and trying to guess what it would be like in the same room as the teen. It was always a confusing experience and left her with a deep sense of shame after orgasm.

When Joanne initially realized that Mary was covered in poop in the picture, it wasn't long before she began looking further into it online. This led her to the discovery of scat porn and humane waste fetishes. This was all very new for the girl and very overwhelming; she had never been interested in such kinky things. Generally, she stuck to watching heterosexual porn if anything. Joanne learned quickly that what happened in her mind was better than most things online, though.

Knowing what she did about Mary (which wasn't much), Joanne would have never guessed that the girl had a dirty side. Mary was a good worker but always very quiet. The only indicator of devious behavior was the extended glances that the girl would give to other female employees, Joanne included. Although, she had always enjoyed the attention.

"Mmm... fuck," Joanne moaned as she slid a finger inside her damp slit. Her legs bowed as she gently rubbed her g-spot and enjoyed the warm water on her back. A shiver traveled through Joanne's body as an orgasm slowly enveloped her. The girl's mind went back to Mary and, timidly, she began to pee on her hand as she removed it from her vagina.

Joanne's urine was only slightly golden and barely distinguishable from the shower water. Continuing to pee, she brought her hand to her face. The smell of urine was concentrated but surprisingly not terrible as Joanne tentatively inhaled. Almost against her will, the girl stuck out the tip of her tongue and touched it to her hand.

Combined with the water, the flavor was almost undetectable. For whatever reason, Joanne found herself slightly disappointed in this but couldn't bring herself to take another taste. Instead, she rinsed off her hand and turned off the shower. "Why did I do that?" Joanne whispered as she grabbed her towel. A strong wave of disappointment washed over her as she dried off her body, embarrassed that she would ever think about such a thing, let alone actually doing it.

Wrapping her towel around her body, Joanne walked back into her bedroom. "I need to do something about Mary," she fretted, opening her laptop, "This has gone on for too long." But, much to the girl's surprise, Mary was in the process of typing a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary wiped her eyes as she tried to calm down. After thirty minutes of thought, the teen still couldn't come up with anything to say. Although, most of that time had been spent crying rather than making any progress. Sighing, she began to type the first thing that came to her mind.

Joanne, I'm sorry for that picture, I didn't mean to send it. I must have hit my laptop accidentally while I was sleeping.

"No... That's not going to work," Mary sniffled as she deleted the end of the message, "I'm clearly awake in the photo..." The blinking line on the message bar was taunting her. The teen's eyes were locked on the tiny, black line. Blinking endlessly as she tried to end this nightmare.

Joanne, I'm sorry for that picture. I don't even know what it is, I think my laptop glitched and pulled something weird off the internet.

Mary read over her message before once again deleting it, "I can't lie like that... Besides, it's obviously me in the picture." The teen rubbed her eyes as she tried desperately to come up with any response that would ease the tension even slightly. She considered not saying anything but decided it unfair for Joanne. Besides, it was her fault that they were in this mess and she would have to see the girl at work the following week anyway.

The notification sound of a received message caused the girl's entire body to freeze. She pulled her hands away from her eyes but didn't dare open them, trying to save herself any once of dignity she had left. Joanne had responded herself. Her message could say any variety of things but none of which Mary wanted to read. The teen could feel her hands shaking and she gripped her bedsheets tightly.

The seconds felt like hours as they ticked by. Mary was fighting herself, desperate to read the message but terrified of what it might say. The teen gained the courage to look but only could manage to open one of her eyes the tiniest crack. Light from the screen flooded the space but blew out her vision, preventing her from seeing anything.

"Don't be a coward," she repeated to herself, taking deep breaths and forcing both eyes to open ever so slightly. Time froze as the image before her became clear. Mary could see what Joanne had sent but still couldn't believe it. Her mind was fighting her body as she tried to decode the message. The two words that could mean absolutely anything. The two words simultaneously put Mary at ease and sent her heart racing.

It's ok.

She repeated the words in her head over and over but still didn't know what to think. Of all the things Mary expected, this wasn't one of them. "She's disgusted. She's trying to act cool, but I just know she's disgusted," Mary cried, not allowing herself to believe anything else. Her hands shook as she typed out an apology. The teen wanted to explain herself but wasn't sure what Joanne thought and instead settled on a simple 'I'm sorry.'

Call? Joanne replied.

Mary bit her lip as she read the message; calling was risky in her current state, but it may allow for an easier explanation. Timidly, she grabbed her smartphone from beside her bed and searched through her contact list. Finding Joanne, she took one final breath before dialing the number. She was likely to regret her decision, but Mary had few other options.

"Hello?" Joanne picked up.

Hearing the girl's voice caused Mary to panic, the teen fighting her desire to hang up immediately. Instead, she closed her eyes tightly and whispered a response, "Hello..." The awkwardness was palpable as both girls remained silent. The quiet breaths of Joanne were the only thing signifying that she hadn't hung up yet.

"I-" both girls spoke at the same time, promptly cutting each other off and stopping the conversation in its tracks. "You can talk first," Joanne said after the second silence.

"I just wanted to say," Mary took a breath, "I'm sorry for sending that picture. It was an accident and... not what it looks like."

"Yeah, I figured it was an accident," Joanne chuckled nervously, "But I'm pretty sure I know what's happening in the picture Mary." She didn't want to be pushy, but she also needed to get a few things off her chest and the only way to do that was to be direct. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I thought... I don't know... maybe we could talk about it..."

"No, Joanne, you couldn't... I don't think you understand. Besides, there is nothing to talk about. I was... my room was hot... and I decided to sleep naked. I guess my laptop took a picture when I hit it off the bed during the night," Mary knew her lie was far from convincing.

"So that's not your... poop all over your body?" Joanne asked, worried about her brashness.

Backed into a corner, Mary didn't know what to do. She had been called on her lie and now had two options; double down or admit the truth. Joanne didn't seem to be disgusted, but it was difficult to tell exactly where she stood on the issue. Mary winced before responding through gritted teeth, "What if it is?"

Joanne considered the question, "Umm... I don't know. I guess I've kind of accepted that's what it is for a couple of days now. It was maybe a little gross at first; thinking you would do that kind of thing. Truth be told, I looked it up online to try and figure some stuff out," the girl explained, "I've... kind of been thinking about it since..."

"Really? So, you don't think I'm disgusting?"

"No," Joanne replied, "But that means I was right? It is your poop?"

"Yeah, it is," Mary admitted. She was no longer sure how to feel; it was nice to admit the truth, but it also made her look borderline insane. Still, the fact that Joanne wasn't completely repulsed was reassuring in a way. "You said that you've... thought about it? What... what do you mean?"

"I don't know... just that I've been thinking about the picture... and you a little bit," Joanne's voice was little more than a whisper. The girl was unsure how much to admit, but what had already been said was more than descriptive enough. "I guess my head has been a little funny. This morning... I did... never mind."

"What?" The interest in Mary's voice was apparent.

Swallowing, Joanne took the chance and explained her morning in detail, "I just... in the shower I peed on my hand... a little bit. And I... maybe came. While thinking about you in the picture."

It was quite a shock to Mary, hearing such an admission from her co-worker. Although, in some ways, she thought it might have been worse. "Did you... like it?" Mary asked hopefully.

"Yes," Joanne admitted with some shame, "Until I tasted it... my pee. Then I just felt gross."

"You tasted your pee?" Mary could feel her pussy moisten at the thought of Joanne drinking urine. She pictured the golden nectar streaming between the girl's pale lips and running down her throat. It took every ounce of restraint for Mary not to begin touching herself while still on the phone. "I know this may be weird, but do you want to come over?"

"That was fast," Joanne chuckled, "Though, I thought you were on vacation with your family."

"Right... I may have lied about that and took the week off work just to stay at home alone."

"Damn, so I've been covering your shift all week for no reason," Joanne joked, "Fair enough, I guess."

"So, you'll come over?"

"Yeah, I'm not working today," Joanne checked her watch, "I can be over in 10 minutes or so, is that ok? You're still living at the same address as when I picked you up last?"

"Yeah I am, and 10 minutes works," Mary smiled to herself, "See you then!"

"Ok, see you then," Joanne hung up her phone.

When the line went dead, the excitement faded, and reality returned. Mary realized that she had just invited Joanne to come to her dirty, stinking house. And, of course, she couldn't forget the fact that she was covered head to toe in feces. Her panic was immediate, and she jumped out of bed.

First things first, Mary had to get dress, so she ran downstairs. Still by the front door was her pile of clothes from her earlier that morning. She tossed the coat, boots, gloves, and hat in a pile in the closet, taking the rest in her arms and back to her bedroom. Socks were now required, and she grabbed them from her dresser before tossing all the clothes on the ground at the foot of her bed.

She worked her socks over the sweaty brown crust that had formed on her feet before sitting on the end of her bed and grabbing her jeans. The back and crotch of the pants were coated in a thick layer of scat that spilled from her panties during her public mess, but Mary didn't want to ruin any more of her clothes. Besides, it had mostly dried since the incident and her panties were far more disgusting.

From a quick inspection, the tank top and hoodie weren't too bad and, after putting them on, Mary barely noticed the stiff fabric. She ran to the bathroom to deal with the next issue, her face. Opening the door, however, she was hit with a powerful wave of stench. Its origin was quickly determined to be the two logs that Mary had left sitting on the edge of the tub two days ago.

She plugged her nose and closed the bathroom door as to not let any smell into her room. Mary needed to deal with the mess but was conflicted as she didn't want to flush them down the toilet. Since time was running out, she just pushed them into the tub with her finger before pulling the shower curtain closed.

"Back to my face," Mary said allowed, positioning herself in front of the bathroom vanity. As she began to fill the sink with water, however, she heard the doorbell ring. "Fuck fuck fuck, she can't be here yet; it hasn't been anywhere close to ten minutes," Mary panicked as she began rubbing water over her face. As she had already cleaned it a few hours prior, she only had to worry about the drips and managed to remove most of the waste.

Another chime from the doorbell was barely audible from downstairs, sending Mary further into a manic state. "I haven't cleaned up anything or opened the windows yet! The house still stinks!" Mary was blabbering as she tried to pull the clumps of shit from her hair. Due to its short length, the girl struggled to wet her hair in the sink. Getting dressed before washing seemed like a poor decision too as dirty drips were flung around the bathroom and onto her clothes.

Mary texted Joanne 'Be there in a second' with one hand as the other tried to straighten out the tangles. Even after all her work, however, one look in the mirror proved it was pointless. Mary's once dirty-blonde hair was far more dirty than blonde and looked as if a bird had made a nest in it. She was out of time, though, and swore under her breath before leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She had no time to clean up her bedroom and bathroom meaning she would just need to make sure Joanne didn't come upstairs.

The dumped-out box of cleanup materials and sex paraphernalia caught Mary's eye and she quickly ran to the mess. Pushing it under her bed, the plastic bedding covered most of her secret in the unlikely case that Joanne did make it upstairs. Putting the black garbage bags on top of everything also helped to further hide the more embarrassing items.

Standing up, the paper with her rules for the week caught Mary's eye. She was glad that she caught the evidence as she ripped it off the wall; Joanne was sure to ask questions if she saw a paper reading 'Mary's No Toilet Challenge.' Folding it in half, Mary stuffed it under the bed with the rest of her stuff. She was out of breath, but her room was as presentable as it was going to get.

She grabbed a beanie and put it on exiting her bedroom; that was her best bet to hide the mess of her hair. Mary nervously walked downstairs; Joanne's silhouette visible through the frosted glass as the front door came into view. Taking a deep breath, she gripped the doorknob and opened the front door only a crack.

"Hi Mary," Joanne greeted the teen, smiling nervously.

"Hi," Mary responded, pausing as she studied the girl and fought her nerves. In the back of her mind, she had a voice telling her something was amiss with this situation. No normal person would agree to visit someone whom they had previously seen naked and covered in shit in an accidental photo sent through a work chat. Maybe she was here to record Mary and expose her on the internet; that made some sense.

"Can I come in?" Joanne tried to break the awkward tension.

Mary released that she had been staring blankly far too long and came out of her trance, "Uh... yeah... sorry, I just... come in." She opened the door further and prayed that Joanne couldn't smell her. Or, at the very least, wouldn't say anything.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12