Mary's No Toilet Challenge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, this seemed to be the case as the older girl walked inside without another word and began taking off her shoes. "How have you been?" Joanne made idle chit chat as she moved to untie her second shoe, putting it beside the first after it was off her foot.

The decision to invite Joanne over was a confusing one that Mary would take back if she could. Now, she found herself stuck in the unfortunate position of trying to act normal while hiding the fact that her body was still coated in excrement. "Um... good... I guess," was all the girl could muster before slinking further from the door.

Slipping out of her navy jacket, Joanne folded it over one arm and pushed her shoes to the side of the doormat with her foot. "Is there somewhere I can put this?" she gestured her coat-covered arm towards Mary.

Avoiding eye contact, Mary pointed to one of many empty hooks hanging beside the door, "You can just... hang it there with the other coats." The air in the room was thick both with an uncomfortable aura and the smell emanating from Mary's quickly moistening skin. Each second she spent covered in her heavy clothing, more sweat formed on her body, and more of her stench leaked out. She tried desperately to come up with any reason for Joanne to leave but found none.

"Are you ok, you don't look so good?"

The touch on her shoulder caused Mary to jump as she didn't see Joanne move close. "Stay back!" Mary shouted, stepping away from Joanne. Her reaction was exaggerated, but she couldn't have Joanne be that close without the girl noticing her smell or seeing the remnants of shit on her skin. The shock on Joanne's face made Mary instantaneously regret the words, but she couldn't take it back now.

"I can just go... if you want. If you're not up to this just say, I won't hold it against you. I know that you may still be uncomfortable."

"No... stay," Mary could sense how disingenuous she sounded as the words left her mouth, but she did mean it. Making Joanne leave like this was not an option as it would only make everything that happened far worse.

"Mary don't think that you owe me some explanation or repayment for sending me the picture," Joanne looked deep into Mary's eyes as she spoke, trying to get a read on the teen. "I'm not going to send it to anyone or post it online, you invited me here and I came to hang out with you. But, as I said before, don't think that I have to stay."

After a moment of respite, Mary whispered her response, "I didn't think that... And I do want you to stay. I'm nervous."

"That's ok," Joanne smiled, "But we can try having some fun, and maybe you won't be after a bit. Now, let's go upstairs and just take a bit to chill." The girl only got up two stairs before Mary's voice made her stop.

"Wait!"

Joanne turned around to see what the issue was, "Is your bedroom not upstairs?"

With their entire encounter being awkward thus far, Mary didn't want to push things further. She knew, however, that her bedroom was the smelliest room in the house. Worst of all, there were still two logs of shit sitting in the bathtub in her bathroom. With Joanne staring at her she had to think fast, "No, it's just that... the bathroom upstairs, my bathroom, it's not working so you should go before going upstairs... if you have to."

"No, I'm good for now. Thanks though," Joanne turned around and began ascending the stairs again, this time with Mary following.

The two girls walked down the hallway and came to Mary's bedroom, the teen taking a deep breath before pushing the door open. She waited for a reaction from Joanne at the smell, but the girl once again made no sign that she noticed anything amiss. Instead, she just moved through the room eventually taking a seat at the end of Mary's bed.

Realizing she forgot to remove the plastic sheets on her bed, Mary's throat closed. No normal person had plastic bedding; Joanne would surely question it. Her hands went cold as she braced herself against a wall. With her back to the teen, Joanne, fortunately, didn't see Mary's breakdown. 'If she moves the sheets... they're still covered in my shit! Why did you let her upstairs? You were supposed to stop that!' Mary's head screamed as she hyperventilated.

"Nice, you have a TV in your room?" Joanne asked.

The question was so mundane that Mary didn't know how to respond. Perhaps, the girl didn't notice that the sheets were plastic. Or, maybe she didn't care. Either way, Mary had to act normal as to not push the situation further. "Yeah," she shuffled across the room and joined Joanne at the end of the bed, sitting as far away from the girl as possible without being too obvious, "I'm somewhat spoiled. I thought you lived alone, though, couldn't you have a TV in your room?"

"Right," Joanne chortled, "On our salary?"

"I guess that's true," Mary giggled in response, trying to act natural, "Do you want to watch a movie?" The teen grabbed the remote from her bedside table and turned on the TV.

"Sure, anything you had in mind?"

After some deliberation, the girls settled on a comedy that had been out for a few years but neither one of them had seen. Only a few minutes in, however, Mary could feel her body sweating from a combination of heat and nerves. Joanne had since moved up on the bed and was now resting her head against the wall. This move further frightened Mary as she was worried Joanne would notice the shit just below the top sheet. But, when nothing was said, Mary was just glad that they were further separated.

Still, the moisture in her armpits and lower back were especially bad as her heavy sweater baked her like a potato. Worst of all, Mary could feel her hair becoming damp as sweat mixed with the shit under her beanie. She knew that in mere minutes the telltale droplets of brown she experienced earlier would be running down her face and exposing her secret.

Being so focused on not sweating, Mary didn't hear Joanne talking or notice that the movie had been paused. The hand on her thigh was startling as she turned her head to see Joanne once again sitting beside her at the end of the bed. It was impossible to know how long she had been there, and Mary struggled to speak, "Why did you stop the movie?" Joanne grabbed the plastic container that was sitting beside her on the bed, bringing into view the wipes from Mary's box. "Where did you get those?" Mary tried to take the container.

"I found them sticking out from under your bed, you were too distracted to notice me get them I guess," Joanne stated.

"Why do you have them? Put them back," Mary moved to grab the wipes, but she was once again stopped by Joanne.

"We need to stop this Mary," Joanne replied softly, "I know you've been trying to hide it and I didn't want to make you upset by saying anything, but I've known since I walked in the front door." The girl reached out, grabbing Mary's beanie and pulling it off.

The action wasn't hostile or callus, but a slow, loving reveal of the tangled mess hidden below the knitted fabric. Mary was too stunned to fight as Joanne revealed the clumps of shit in her stinking hair. She knew that she was caught, and her game was up. Tears welled in her eyes as Joanne put the hat beside her on the bed, leaving Mary exposed.

"Shhh..." Joanne's hand wrapped around Mary's shoulder, comforting the girl with the tender touch. "Come here," she patted her lap.

Confused, Mary looked to the girl who, rather than wait longer, pulled Mary onto her lap directly. With her stomach resting on Joanne's thighs, Mary held onto the side of her bed to keep from falling off. A hand on the back of her pants caused the teen to jump, "What are you doing?!" she tried to get away.

"I've smelled you... since you greeted me at the door. I know you're... messy," Joanne explained, "This is new to me, like I said. I don't know what I'm doing exactly but... I think I like you and... I want to try this out. I know you like this kind of thing..." Taking a deep breath, Joanne peeled back the top of Mary's jeans.

Sure enough, thick smears of shit clung to the interior of the denim. The color was a mixture of deep brown and yellow streaks, simultaneously dry and wet depending on where you looked. The smell was overwhelmingly strong, Joanne wrinkling her nose as she was bombarded with the rotten air. "How long have you been like this," she asked, more to herself.

Stifling tears, Mary replied, "4 days."

Pulling the jeans downward, Joanne managed to work the tight fabric so that they were sitting around Mary's ankles, leaving the teen's ass sticking out. Joanne appreciated the mid-sized butt, admiring the firm, soft-looking cheeks of Mary's toned ass. The once-pale flesh was streaked with numerous flaking patches of brown from Mary's hips to her where her jeans were now resting.

"You don't need to do this," Mary sniffled, rubbing her nose with the back of her hand.

Joanne studied the girl's panties, now exposed in the afternoon light of the bedroom. She guessed they started white, but they had since been stained a light brown. Pulled against Mary's ass, she could see through the thin fabric at the clumps of shit hidden beneath. "Do you want me to do this?" Joanne asked, rubbing her hand on the teen's back, "I'll stop if you want; I'm not forcing this."

"But... it smells."

"Yes."

Mary found herself stuck trying to choose between two difficult options. No matter how far Joanne went, Mary was irrationally afraid that the girl was still disgusted with her. Stopping now would prevent further humiliation and may salvage a relationship. On the other hand, this was as close as she was ever going to be to living one of her sexual fantasies and Mary knew it. "Do you like it though? I... It's not fair for you to be forced to do this either."

"I don't know," Joanne removed her hand, looking at the specks of shit that had transferred to her own skin, "It smells... maybe more than I expected. And it is strong and gross... but also arousing. I don't know if I'm quite at the same level as you, but I want to try it. At least once anyway..."

"Ok," Mary breathed, "You can keep going then." She went limp as she felt Joanne's hand return to her thigh, sliding up her skin until it reached the elastic of her panties.

Gripping the waistband of the soiled underwear, Joanne slid the garment down just enough to see inside. The crotch and rear of the panties had a thick glob of light brown waste that shimmered in the light as Joanne moved the fabric side to side. Poking it with the very tip of her finger, the girl could feel its soft, mushy texture. Its cool temperature notified Joanne that it was not released recently.

Snapping open the lid of the plastic container, Joanne grabbed a scented wipe and brought it to Mary's rear. Laying the wipe over her fingers, she pushed between the teen's butt cheeks. Through the thin material, she could feel the soft scat pressing against her fingers, spreading outward as she moved her hand up.

"That's cold," Mary whispered, shuddering both from the temperature and arousal.

Joanne studied the wipe, its color now brown as Mary's shit coated it in a thick layer of filth. Fortunately, the fresh, chemical vapors covered most of the smell and Joanne was able to stomach the stench. She carefully set the dirtied wipe beside her on the bed before pulling a second out of the box and digging into Mary's ass once again.

This time using her hand as a scoop, she gathered a small handful of waste in the wipe. The soft goo felt like nothing she had ever experienced before, but Joanne grew to like it as she continued to work. Removing the caked-on build-up of shit was not an easy task either as she went through tens of wipes before making any substantial progress.

Strangely, Joanne found herself becoming aroused as more of Mary's wrinkled asshole came into view. With each wipe, more of the darkened flesh was visible and Joanne soon couldn't resist temptation. With a clean wipe wrapped around her hand, she pressed her index finger against Mary's sphincter and felt it slowly slide in.

The sudden intrusion surprised Mary, but the girl quickly settled into the probing. "Fuck..." she breathed quietly as the finger slipped deeper.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Joanne, startled, quickly removed her hand.

"No, it's ok," Mary turned to look up at the girl, "I liked it." Joanne just nervously smiled, avoiding eye-contact as she slid her hand back between Mary's leg and into her ass. The finger returned, joined by a second as Joanne gained the courage to experiment further. After the buttplug that had been in her ass all morning, Mary could easily take the larger penetration.

The seconds passed slowly as Joanne focused less on wiping and more on anal fingering. Mary could feel how wet her pussy was becoming, dripping against Joanne's thighs. Her slit ached for pleasure and she awkwardly slipped a hand between Joanne's legs and her own. The older girl made no mention of the act and Mary began to rub her clit in slow, methodical circles.

Joanne tensed as she felt Mary's hand brush her mound. From her ragged breath, Joanne guessed that Mary was on the verge of orgasm. The teen's ass was becoming tighter, clutching Joanne's finger as she continued to pump it in and out. She could feel Mary's skin becoming slick with sweat, giving the girl an erotic sheen that glistened as she moved. "Cum for me," Joanne moaned as she slipped a third finger into the girl's warms bowels.

"Hmm..." Mary's body stiffened as the deep moan escaped her lips. A wave of pleasure rushed from her clit and spread throughout her body. She could feel Joanne's fingers wiggling as her anal muscles clenched and held the digits inside. Juices were streaming uncontrollably from Mary's pussy and into Joanne's lap. It was the first orgasm a girl had ever given her directly and was certainly one Mary was going to remember for a long time.

For a few minutes, the two girls stayed in that position before Joanne finally slipped out her finger and helped Mary up. With the wipe protecting her, Joanne didn't have any waste left on her skin when she pulled off the moist towelette and set it with the rest. Without warning, Mary's lips were on her own and the two girls kissed. Joanne's hands quickly found Mary's head, holding the side of the teen's face as their tongues danced between locked lips.

The once-powerful smell of shit was gone as Joanne's brain became overwhelmed with the act of affection. Hands snaking down her chest and into her pants almost went unnoticed as she allowed Mary to slide into her panties. Joanne could feel the warmth of Mary's fingers pulling at her labia, stretching the sensitive skin and spreading her natural lube on the outside of her cunt.

Two fingers slipped inside her hole and began to rub the rough surface on the roof of her vagina. Joanne moaned, notifying Mary to continue rubbing her g-spot. The sensation was overwhelming as Joanne slipped further into bliss, her arousal unbearable as blood filled her clit, the nub becoming erect. Sliding her hand under Mary's sweater, Joanne gripped the girl's naked breast as they continued to kiss. She was on the edge of orgasm and there was only one thing left to do.

Bearing down, Joanne felt her sphincter open tentatively. She could feel the head of a hard log sticking out of her ass but couldn't push it out further, relaxing and letting it slip back inside. The position was not ideal and having an intentional accident was new to the girl, but she wasn't willing to give up so easily. So, straining once again, she forced the shit from her hole and felt it slip into the back of her panties.

While its head was hard, the rest of her waste was soft and smooth, easily running out and filling the back of her pants. "Oh fuck..." Joanne broke the kiss just long enough to speak before pressing her face back against Mary's. In combination with emptying her bowels, Joanne's orgasm was perhaps the strongest of her life. The warmth of her feces pressed against her ass comforted her as she came down from her high.

With her fingers still deep in Joanne's pants, Mary felt the warmth before she realized what had just occurred. She moved away from Joanne's lips, looking the girl deep into her crystal blue eyes "Did you just-"

Joanne just nodded, her face turning crimson as a sudden shame washed over her. She could feel Mary sliding her hand deeper, digging into the mush. Joanne watched as the teen brought her fingers out, now caked in shit. She could smell her waste more strongly now that it was in the open air and it only made her embarrassment worse.

Seemingly unphased, Mary just wiped most of the filth off on her thigh before hugging Joanne. "You didn't have to do that," the teen whispered.

"I did it for you," Joanne smiled, wrapping her arms around Mary's back.

"Thanks, it was so fucking hot," Mary gasped. Encompassed by the combined smells of both girl's feces, Joanne and Mary stayed in their embrace. Mary's plans had strayed far from her original goal, but she was happier with these results. Joanne having an accident was far outside the realm of what Mary thought was possible, and yet, the girl had done precisely that.

While she wiped off her finger as to not gross out Joanne, Mary couldn't help but slip the digit secretly into her mouth and clean off any residue that remained. Without the careful dieting, Joanne's shit was expectantly bitter. Mary didn't mind though and licked her finger until it shined. She wanted to go back into Joanne's pants for more but decided to let the girl rest. "What do we do now?" Mary purred.

Grabbing Mary, Joanne fell back onto the bed, pulling the two of them together. She could feel the lump of waste in her panties smash against her ass as she ground into the sheets, welcoming the new experience. "Whatever you want," she giggled, shoving a hand back under Mary's sweater and squeezing the teen's breast.

"I think we should just stay like this for a while then," Mary began kissing Joanne once again, happy to finally have someone else to share her dirty ideas with.

THE END

(For Now)


12