Mary's Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," she said, "Mary, your juice tastes deliciously normal and the scent from your hole is wonderful. But from your reaction, I see that there is definitely some problem."

"Monica," Dr James continued, "now would be a good time to take Mary's temperature, if you can free yourself from Julia's attentions, that is!"

Emma smiled as Julia removed a finger from Monica's asshole and discreetly sniffed it. The good doctor recalled what a pleasant and tight ass Monica had!

Monica reached for the temperature gun, but Dr James interjected, "No, Monica, Mary's internal temperature would be the more informative in this case."

Monica went away and returned with a range of thermometers and placed them on a tray nearby.

"Now, Mary," Dr James started, "I will need to recline the back of the chair fully to take your internal temperature. Can you please hop up on all fours, doggy style, with that lovely cunt of yours facing towards us?"

Mary did as requested. "That's a good girl," Dr James said patting Mary on the ass. The position, although required for medical purposes, seemed designed to make the most wonderful display of Mary's pelvic fuck holes.

The notch at the top of Mary's thighs perfectly framed the mound of her still wet and slightly open cunt, while Mary's ass cheeks spread apart effortlessly and naturally to display the clean little asterisk of her very cute asshole.

"Now, Monica," Dr James instructed, "you may proceed to measure Mary's cunt temperature."

Monica chose a thermometer and applied some personal lubricant. Then with the two older women closely observing, she slowly inserted the thin thermometer into Mary's cunt hole. It went easily into the sticky hole.

Mary shivered. "Did you feel that, Mary?" asked Dr James.

"Umm, yes," gasped Mary.

"That is very good! How did it feel?" the doctor inquired.

"Umm, ..., nice?" came Mary's unconfident response.

"Perfect!" said Dr James, smiling to Julia who was watching intently with her arm around the good doctor.

"Julia," Emma whispered, "looking at Mary now, I think it would be good to have another internal temperature measurement from her to compare with that of her cunt. Would you agree if we were to take a comparative temperature?"

"She seems to be moaning a bit though," Julia said, "won't that affect an oral temperature?"

"Yes, it will," Dr James replied, "which is why I was thinking of taking her anal temperature instead."

"Oh, yes," Julia slapped Emma's shoulders, "that would definitely be better."

Dr James instructed Monica who then selected another, heavier thermometer and after applying lubricant, began to work the thermometer into Mary's tight asshole. After some gentle manipulation, it slid in deeply. Mary gasped audibly.

"Interesting," Dr James said smiling. She invited Julia over to look more closely at her daughter who remained on all fours and now had thermometers protruding from the fuck holes of her cunt and ass.

Instinctively, they each gently massaged one of Mary's ass cheeks. Monica, observing the two women caress Mary, began to caress her own ever-moistening slit. The older women watched Monica pleasure herself while waiting for the temperature readings to be ready.

After Monica had cum and recovered her breath, Dr James indicated that the appropriate amount of time had passed and the temperatures could now be read. Monica gently removed the thermometers from Mary and reported the results.

"Cuntally, Doctor," Monica explained, "Mary's temperature is elevated by half a degree above normal, however her anal temperature is a full degree above normal"

"Oh, that is very interesting!" Dr James exclaimed. "Julia," Dr James inquired, "has Mary ever had anal sex?"

"Not to my knowledge, Doctor," Julia replied.

"And she has never been penetrated by a cock?" Emma asked.

"No," replied Julia, "she has never so much as touched or sucked a cock to my knowledge. It simply doesn't appeal to her, she prefers... how should I say it, ..., female company."

"I understand perfectly," Emma replied. "Well, let's keep moving. The next part of the examination is more orally focused. Mary, are you comfortable?"

"May I lower my shoulders, Doctor?" Mary asked, "my arms feel a little tired."

"Yes, dear, of course," Emma replied. "In fact, that would be perfect."

Mary lowered her shoulders to the chair while leaving her hips raised. Dr James had Mary widen her knees to make it a more comfortable position to maintain. The change in position seemed to emphasise the heart-shaped outline of Mary's ass cheeks and spread her cunt's lips a little wider and thus more open.

"Excellent," Dr James said, "now we are going to try to orally stimulate your clitoris and cunt hole, Mary. Please indicate if you feel any discomfort. Monica, you know what to do, you may begin."

Monica placed her hands on the back of Mary's kneeling legs, just behind the knee. The naked dryad reverently lowered her face towards the promise of Mary's proffered cunt. Julia and Emma stood back a little so that they could clearly see the ass and exposed holes of both young women. Monica's soft pink tongue teased Mary's clit and slowly worked it's way along the slit of Mary's cunt hole, stopping at the taint before tracing out the same path in reverse.

It wasn't long before Mary's breathing was very laboured and she exclaimed in minor pain.

"That's enough, thank you, Monica," Emma said. Monica's mouth was wet now with Mary's sticky cunt juice. Julia stepped forward and grabbing both of Monica's generous tits, kissed and licked the nurse's mouth to savour the juice fresh from her daughter's cunt.

In the embrace, Monica unclipped Julia's bra to show a perky pair of small, round tits. Julia discarded her panties, the crotch of which was now visibly wet.

Emma made a suggestion, "Julia, would you care to orally stimulate Mary as well? Different people have different techniques and therefore may elicit different responses, you see. That additional information will help inform my diagnosis."

"Well anything for medical science and my daughter," Julia replied and leaned slowly down to directly savour the offered gift of her daughter's wet, open cunt hole.

At this point, Emma slipped off her white medical coat and removed her blouse and skirt and stood naked with the others. Her body was slender and sexy with wide, sensuous hips. She had a pierced navel and neat breasts. Her cunt was hairy but not wildly so. While Julia feasted on Mary's juice, Emma fingered herself a bit and finding her own pussy juice, slid her pussy-damp fingers into Mary's mouth, who licked them willingly even obediently.

Julia sucked on Mary's clit and ran her hands over Mary's heart-shaped ass. All too soon Mary once again cried out in some discomfort.

After a brief pause, Dr James took her turn to orally stimulate Mary's cunt. She began by placing a finger either side of Mary'a clitoral hood and with a swift movement down exposed the tip of Mary's now erect clit. Emma expertly teased the exposed clit with soft lips and moved her tongue up and into Mary's cunt hole. The woman-scent was gorgeous. Mary groaned, but Emma kept moving her tongue upwards, letting her tongue glide over Mary's taint and start to circle Mary's crinkly asshole.

Mary gasped, but this time in pure pleasure. Julia squealed and subconsciously her fingers copied the movements of Emma's tongue on Monica's body. Julia's fingers soon strayed to the entrance of Monica's thoroughly dripping cunt. She slid her middle finger easily and deeply inside in a single purposeful thrust. Her index finger swiftly joined it in Monica's wet love hole, soon followed by a third finger. Monica, moaning, quickly surrendered to the rhythm of the robust three finger cunt fucking she was receiving from Julia.

Emma continued to work Mary's asshole with her tongue and when she judged the entrance wet enough slid her index finger from Mary's clit onto the tight sphincter. Mary groaned deeply. Emma slowly increased its pressure until she felt Mary's ass muscle relax and tightly accept her sticky finger. She moved it slowly at first and then gradually increased the frequency and depth of her fingering until she was freely fucking Mary's asshole.

Julia, on seeing her daughter being anally finger fucked by Dr James, removed her own sticky fingers from Monica'a cunt and tasted the delicious juices. She pushed her three wet fingers into Monica's mouth to share the nectar, before using them to paw once again at Monica's engorged clit and cunt. Bending Monica over the desk, Julia then dropped some spit onto Monica's asshole and after spreading the spit around with her tongue, plunged a finger into Monica's willing but tight bullseye-sphincter.

Monica groaned in delight. Julia exclaimed in domination. Meanwhile Emma had inserted a second finger into Mary's virgin asshole and was stretching it wider and finger fucking it with more freedom as the muscles finally relaxed and loosened their grip.

Almost simultaneously, both young women came with load groans. Monica shuddered violently and Mary, to the delight of all, squirted juice from her cunt.

After a clean-up and rest, Emma, still naked, spoke.

"Well Mary, how are you?"

"I feel so wonderful, thank you, doctor!" she replied.

"Good," Emma smiled. "I think I have reached a working diagnosis. It is my professional opinion, Mary, my darling, that you are an anal slut who simply wants to passively submit to a Mistress. Your pleasure and pain circuits are a little mixed up, but these can be sorted in time with the right treatment."

"It is a somewhat psychological condition. When you only receive cuntal stimulation your mind subconciously replaces any pleasure with pain because being fucked in the cunt is not what you want at all. What you really desire is to be taken anally by a mistress and so your mind psychologically inhibits or overlays your cuntal orgasms with pain sensations."

"On the other hand, as we have just witnessed, when your asshole is being fucked, you feel completely dominated and fulfilled and you only experience pure pleasure."

Suddenly, in Mary's mind, all the pieces of her life fell into place in a single revelation.

"The treatment I think that is best for you, is to have your cunt stimulated at the same times as you are being anally fucked, so that over time, your mind will be reprogrammed to once again associate pleasure with cuntal stimulation and penetration. Eventually, you will be able to be taken cuntally with full pleasure, as any mistress would surely wish. Your pleasure in being dominated anally will not be impaired, so that your mistress will have every option open to her in how she chooses to enjoy you."

"How may we do that?" Julia asked excitedly struck by the perceptiveness of Emma's diagnosis and ingenuity of the proposed treatment.

"I have a treatment in mind and I would like to test its effectiveness right away. It will need to be performed daily from now on, until Mary's pleasure-pain circuit is reprogrammed," Emma said. "It could take some time."

"Monica, could you please bring the harnesses fitted with the two-headed dildo?"

Monica left and returned with a number of strap-on devices. She fitted one to Emma and expertly began to apply personal lubricant to both prongs.

"Julia, I will now demonstrate the treatment for you. Watch closely because I want you to try it while you are here under my strict medical supervision," Emma instructed, "so that you will know exactly what you are to do at home." Monica fitted and lubed a similar harness to Julia.

Monica led Emma by the strap-on to Mary who submissively raised her ass in anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive. Emma with Monica's and Julia's help, guided the two prongs into Mary's ass and cunt hole which were still very receptive from the earlier fingering examination.

Emma expertly eased the dildos gently into Mary. They were accepted easily and soon both of Mary's holes were fully plugged. Slowly, Emma increased tempo and depth of her thrusts until both dildos were fully buried inside of Mary's cunt and ass. Emma began to fuck Mary more vigorously. Mary gripped the edges of the examination chair, her knuckles white. Monica and Julia spread Mary's ass cheeks wider to deepen the penetration from Emma's thrusts.

For Julia, though, it was getting all too much! She was thrilled to see Mary being double penetrated by Emma right in front of her. She began to vigorously stroke the shaft of the strap-on she wore as if it was a flesh and blood part of her. Moving over to Monica, she once again pushed the nurse roughly down, this time an examination table was used and began to urgently insert her double dildo into Monica's ass and cunt.

Emma smiled unsurprised and continued to fuck into Mary's holes even harder. Julia was now sliding in and out of Monica at a good pace, too; Monica, clenching her fists, was groaning in pleasure. Her dangling breasts vibrated from the frenzy of the fucking that she was receiving.

"Oh!" Emma cried, slapping Mary's ass firmly. "It is all crystal clear to me now, Mary. There is no doubt. You are a total fucking anal slut and what you need and what you want is your ass to be ridden and dominated by a tough-fucking mistress bitch!"

Emma pulled Mary's hair back and Mary called out, "Oh, please, please, fuck my ass, fuck me harder, Mistress! Pleasure your self by using my fuck holes!"

Julia slapped Monica's shapely ass and continued to double fuck her holes. She loved watching the shaft of the strap-on dildo she wore disappear into Monica's asshole and then see how Monica's asshole stickily gripped and slid along the shaft as it reappeared.

Emma pounded Mary for a few more thrusts and then paused before withdrawing fully from Mary's holes. She motioned to Julia to take her place.

Julia did not need to be asked twice and in no time at all, was double penetrating her daughter. She fucked her lustily with deep thrusts of her hips.

Monica, who was recovering her breath, remained draped sensuously over the table with her still gaping holes in full display like a Modigliani made real. Emma could not refuse such a tender scene and quickly entered her unsuspecting assistant with her double dildo. "Oh god, yes!" gasped Monica, at the unexpected suddenness and force of the entry.

"I never realised what a fucking little lesbian anal whore you are, Mary," said Julia tenderly. "Did you even know? I will love sharing you with all my friends! They will all adore fucking you senseless, my darling! And I will adore seeing them do it!"

Emma thrust her hips; both dildos buried deep inside Monica. Emma kept her hips held in that position and leaned forward so she could reach Monica'a beautiful tits that hung like heavy fruits from her chest. She squeezed and twisted the large nipples and Monica screamed again with delight.

Emma whispered to Julia and the women slowed their thrusts and each withdrew from their lovers' bodies. Emma and Julia strapped a spare harness to Monica and directed her towards Mary's still raised hips, her open holes promising free entry.

Monica, relishing the change of role, proceeded to quickly double penetrate Mary and fuck her ass and cunt holes. She loved the feeling of power she felt through her hip thrusts. She held Mary's hips and pulled her onto her double dildo thrusts with a real sense of purpose. Emma leaned forward to expertly stimulate Mary's clit; Julia bent over in front of Mary, who now voraciously licked and tasted her mother's asshole.

Emma's teasing of Mary's clit and the anal stimulation of Monica's double dildo soon triggered a cataclysmic, gushing, pleasure-filled but totally painless climax like Mary had never experienced before. Her body shook with wave upon wave of muscular contractions and pleasure. As the aftershocks subsided, her eyes were glazed, she could not focus, she could not move. The strap-on was eased out leaving her fuck holes gaping open for all to admire. Emma kissed Mary deeply and hugged her, proud of Mary's breakthrough achievement.

"Oh, Emma," Julia sighed, "how can we ever thank you enough!"

Emma pressed the button on desk to cease the video recording. She was already looking forward to watching this consultation again!

"Now Mary," said Emma, holding her close, "remember, to be the anal slut that you want to be, you must submit to this treatment every day with Julia or whoever she chooses. After a month, you must return here to the clinic for another appointment so that I can gauge your progress and prescribe the next phase of your treatment. Take care, my darling little slut."

Mary smiled broadly, confidently, for the first time in years. She felt liberated by Emma's revelation about her own true nature. She knew that Emma's diagnosis was correct and that from now on she would devote herself to exploring, with her mistresses, her newly revealed anal slut-nature.

"And Emma," said Julia, still naked and covered in sweat and women's cum, "don't forget that you are invited to the next ladies meeting on Wednesday evening. I think Mary will want to attend for her first time. And please feel free to bring Monica along. I would love to have her again and I am sure that she will be very warmly welcomed by all the other ladies!"

The four women continued to intimately hug and kiss for a long time before Mary's first Therapy session finally drew to a close.

12