Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's adventure continues.
8.2k words
4.63
8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Part 3 of Mary's Unexpected Escapade starts, I'd like to throw a thanks to Anonymous for suggesting Grammarly.

I hope the writing on Part 3 and onwards will be much better than the last.

Happy fapping!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up. My body felt fully rested and the clock showed 12:36.

My mind was clear, I didn't feel the usual sloppy mind in the morning.

I can't even remember if I had a dream. At one moment, she was sore and tired. And in the next, awake and well-rested.

I took a look around. Nothing had changed. I could only hear some noises downstairs, it was my parents I guess.

I removed my blanket and look down. The sore redness on my pussy is gone.

Right, his name! I got his number! I leave my bed, only covered in my panties, and go for my purse to find my phone.

But first, a bunch of emails and messages from social media. I went through all of them. Done, done, done aaaand done. And a message. It's an SMS.

I see no name on it, so I open it. It's just a google drive link with some letters and numbers in total gibberish below it.

I click the link and a request for a password shows up. Weird. What could the password be?

I copy the gibbering and paste it. It worked!

A video starts playing and the first thing I see is a white girl's butt with a huge cock inside her.

"Oh wow!" It's me! I gasp.

I see him pounding me from his point of view.

"You are so tight!" he said.

He keeps pounding me endlessly. No words are said for minutes. I look at the video length, 16 minutes! Our fucking lasted this long? It felt much shorter. And the slapping sounds combined with my moaning as he pounds into me, how did no one hear this? Was I this lost in ecstasy?

He moves the camera around a bit, so I can see his cock entering from the side.

When he is thrusting out, I can see my pussy lips gripping his soaking wet cock. He pushes in, and my cunt is being pushed inside together with his cock, he pulls out and my tight pussy is being dragged out with him.

I hear myself making some noise in the video and he pulls the camera towards my head, thankfully I look away so no one can see my face as he grabs my mouth to silence my moans.

He moves his camera underneath us so I can see his perfect cock penetrate my pussy, as his balls slap my clitoris. He kept pounding until I orgasm and let out a muffled scream. His breathing becomes labored as he tells me he's about to cum.

Wait, he said this? I didn't hear any of this at all!

Then he asked: "Can I cum inside?" As he starts thrusting harder inside me.

I never gave a reply, so he likely thought it was OK.

Then after a few thrusts, he pushes all the way inside and I can see his cock pulsate inside me. It's pulsing really really hard, his cock looked like it was shaking about 12 times before it subsides.

He pulls his camera up again and holds it towards my butt as he's making small jerking motions to completely empty himself inside me.

"Damn... Best fuck of my life."

A very satisfied "... Yeah..." sound comes from me.

It's about to come! This is what I wanted to see!

"Raise your butt a bit so my cum doesn't leak out."

My earlier self obliged happily and raised my butt.

I see him trying to open my pussy with one hand, but I can't see much.

That's when I took my hands behind me and grab both sides and spread them wide!

I've never seen my pussy be this wide before!

"That's good. Stay like that." He says.

He starts adjusting the camera, I can't see much until he lines it up perfectly.

I see straight into the bottom of my pussy, a wet pink hole with a huge pool of cum resting deep inside.

I can see my pussy twitch a bit sometimes, and in a brief second, I could see my uterus surfacing from the pool of cum before disappearing back under again.

And here I am. Laying on my bed, getting turned on by watching a huge pool of seed bathing my unprotected womb.

The thought of getting pregnant went into my mind again. Am I REALLY safe?

After a while, the show continues. He asks me to lower my butt. It takes a second, but a huge load of cum starts falling. And it just keeps coming! I don't think I've ever seen a creampie like that in porn before either. Then again, I hadn't watched much porn in my life either.

After the last drop of cum hits the floor, the camera focuses on the huge pool of cum on the floor before the video ends.

Holy shit. I never knew I needed this in my life so much. My heart rate is up to eleven and my body felt tense from excitement.

I close the video and look at the message again with my heart pounding, thinking of what to do next.

I take my hand down to grab a feel. My panties are fully soaked! I put a finger inside and it gets covered in a thick sticky mess.

I started writing a message to him.

"Hi......."

What should I write? "Are you the guy from yesterday?" "Fuck it felt so good!" "Damn good camera work!" "Come and fuck me again!"?

I just look at my phone for so long that it goes to sleep mode.

Then I got startled by a message popping up.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

It was the guy!

"Yeah. I slept well, thanks to you! <3 Did you sleep well too?"

"Good to hear. Yes, my love, I slept well. Did you watch the video I sent? If not, you can use the text and numbers under the link as the password."

"I just finished watching it. I have no words."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I did."

"How do you feel?"

I spent almost a minute answering this message. Unsure if I want to admit to being horny and hot as fuck.

Before I could answer, I got a new message.

"If you find problems answering, I can pick you up outside the grocery store down your street in 20 minutes. I'll come to pick you up."

What should I do? My parents are home.

Let's first get started by preparing myself.

I'd like more than 20 minutes to prepare and get out, but if I want to meet him today as well, then I better get ready.

I jump out of bed, go straight for my drawers and look for some clothing.

I grab a yellow summer dress, the sun is strong out today, so it should be comfortable.

I put it on and look at myself. The summer dress is thin, so I can barely see my panties underneath but should I wear panties today? And what is the point of panties if I soak them all the time, besides commando feels much freer, and naughtier so I took them off and put them in my basket.

I put on a bra though, so no one will think oddly of me, as I always wear a bra when outside. He can just take it off if he wants!

After dressing, I take my dirty clothes from yesterday and put them in the laundry basket.

I smell my hands and armpits and smell a bit musty. I should have showered before going to bed, now I reek of sex!

But I have no time. I grab my comb and try straightening it the best I can.

After a little combing, my hair looks fine, although a shower with some shampoo and conditioner wouldn't hurt. 12 Minutes left. I take one good look at myself and see if I need anything else.

I reek of sex, so before I leave the house, I gotta quickly wash what I can.

I start going down the stairs to greet my parents briefly before going out.

"Good morning honey!"

"Good morning Mom."

Dad is in his chair watching some TV.

"Did you drink a lot hon?"

"No, just 2 beers."

"Ok, you slept so soundly this morning. I couldn't even wake you up."

"It's fine Mom, I helped Karla clean up the mess we left behind, so I stayed until the morning train."

"Well, that was nice of you."

"Well, I gotta' go now Mom. Love you!"

She starts saying something as I walk out the door, but I can't pick up what she's saying.

I look at the time, just 5 minutes left now. I start walking fast towards the grocery store.

My heart is pounding again. This is happening. I will meet him again!

After a while, I see the store just around the corner.

I see some cars parked there and I look around a bit, but I can't see him. His black pickup truck isn't here. Yet. While waiting, I think about something I should get. Condoms. If he doesn't have any, I risk him cumming inside me again, and with every hour that goes by, the risk gets bigger, and I can't have that.

I enter the store and go straight for the condoms. I quickly grab the brand I've used before and go for the cashier and pay up and stuff it in my purse.

As I leave the store, I hear a door open. It's a black pick-up truck and there he is. Same gentle face with sunglasses.

I smile and go toward him.

"Missed me?"

"Yeah, I did!"

"Allow me to open the door for you."

"Thank you!" He's such a gentleman.

He opened the door and I got inside.

I took a look around and his car smells fresh and clean.

He sits down in the driver's seat next to me.

I immediately asked him: "Now, before anything else. What is your name?"

"Right. My name is David."

"David. So my stud this morning was named David huh?"

"Yup. That's me! And yours?"

"Maryanne but you may call me Mary."

"Mary huh. Sweet name for a sweet woman." He says as he starts his engine.

"Well, not sure I would call myself sweet anymore after all I've done last night."

"Don't sweat it, probably many more people have done a lot more dirty things than what you did last night."

I stay silent, unsure of what to say. I feel so defenseless in the car with David, but it also feels kind of nice.

"You smell really nice." He said.

"Is that sarcasm? Because if so I'm sorry, I hadn't been able to shower, I got so sleepy and then woke up shortly before your message."

"No sarcasm involved! But I can also help your out with that last part."

He's driving down a street I'm somewhat familiar with, it's not the road my parents tend to drive when leaving our area.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Well I was thinking of you all night as I uploaded that video tonight, and if you want, I'd like you today as well. And don't worry, I won't show it or leak it to anyone without your consent. I'll even delete it if you want."

"Would you be sad if I asked you to delete it?"

"I would."

"And why is that?"

"I didn't lie when I said it was the best fuck of my life."

This made me blush. He really wanted me. Like really wanted to have me.

"Then keep it forever," I said.

"Thank you, will do!"

After about a few minutes of driving, he slows down and points to a house.

"This here is my house."

It's huge! A huge, mansion-looking white house with two floors with nicely trimmed grass. He even has a robot cutting his grass for him. The house looks like it was made in the 50s, the attention to detail is stunning.

"Really? It looks really nice!"

He drives up to his driveway and parks.

We leave the car, and he walks towards the door to open it.

He opens it with his keys and welcomes me in.

The interior is so nice and pretty!

At the left of the entrance is a coat hanger and behind it is a corner sofa with a small table and at the right is a shelf with some pictures of it. In one I see him having caught a fish. In one picture I see a much younger David with what might have been his parents, and one with some other people.

He follows me in, locks the door, and starts undressing his shirt.

"He wants to do me now?" I thought.

"Come." He said, not allowing me to take a view around his house before anything happens.

"So... What are we going to do?"

"We are going to have a bath! Come, Come!"

I follow him upstairs and follow him into the bathroom.

It's so big and classy! He has a big shower that showers from all sides and a bubble bath with a different assortment of soaps in a little basket.

He throws his shirt on the ground and turns towards me. He looks demanding at me for a second and starts pulling my summer dress off and I do not resist him, leaving me with just my bra. He hugs me as he reaches around me to unfasten my bra and I reach down to remove his pants, starting with his belt.

My bra falls off first and I bend down to drag down his pants. I am greeted with his semi-erect cock pointing towards my face, with his two huge balls hanging just below his shaft. It surprised me that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

I wish to give it a taste, his long shaft from his balls to head looks too tasty, but before I can decide anything, he grabs my hand and gently helps me up to my feet.

"This way my lady, first is a shower, then a bath."

We go into the shower together; he cleans me out and then himself while I consider teasing his cock and making it nice and erect, but I'm too wary. After we finish, he turns off the shower, aids me up, and instructs me to follow him to the bathtub.

I've never done this before, typically I either take a shower or a bath, but not both.

He turns it on and sits down as it's filling, grabbing a tube of soap and spilling some in the tub.

"Don't stand there and freeze, come here, my lady."

I follow his request and sit down in the warm water, facing him.

"So, you like the bathroom?"

"Yeah, it's very nice! Everything is so nice here. How could you afford all this?"

"Truth be told I'm not that rich. I just happen to work all my life, and my only allergy is buying unnecessary things!"

"Wow."

I start becoming a bit more daring and poke his cock with my feet but he completely ignores it and his cock is waving around as it slowly gets submerged in water.

"And I never married, have no kids, or stayed in a relationship for long, I had trouble finding the love of my life. So, I meet up at work, go home, have some homemade dinner and get to bed. Never eat outside except for special occasions."

He continues.

"And then came my inheritance. My parents died in quick succession. First my mom, then my dad. The capital I already had and combined with their house and savings let me have more capital than what I knew what to do with. So I bought this house without taking a single dollar out for loan."

"I don't even want to ask for the price," I said.

He laughed "You don't need to either!"

I feel the water now reaching my breasts, the tub is almost full.

David turns off the water and I remove my legs from his dick, he doesn't react anyway. It showed a bit of maturity and I started feeling a bit childish for being unable to keep myself in check.

We just lay down and enjoy the warm bath. My breasts are floating in the water with my nipples pointing just above the water. I close my eyes and start relaxing in the warm bath water. This is the first time I've showered and bathed with a man. I relax my shoulders and my legs, they start opening up a bit. I feel like my body is almost floating.

I open my eyes and look at David. He has the same idea. He's just closing his eyes and relaxing.

This goes on for a bit until I ask him about the bubble bath.

He reaches for a console and pressed a button and a lot of noise and bubbles start coming.

It starts pushing air and water all over the place, and it felt very relaxing.

My feet lay on top of his and we just lay there enjoying the nice smell of the bath.

I feel his feet moving underneath mine. And after a few seconds, his toe is touching my inner thigh.

"This feels nice, David. Please don't stop" I think to myself. I peek up to see his face, but he's pretending that nothing's happening. I put my feet down around his cock and move around a bit, but not touch it.

I keep looking until he opens up his eyes and looks back at me.

He keeps a serious look as his toe slowly moves towards my pussy.

I mirror his movement. You touch me then I touch you.

He takes his toe slowly towards my pussy, and just before he hits it, he skips my pussy and works on my other thigh, and it's so unfair!

He keeps teasing me, just barely missing my pussy while trying to see who breaks first until I feel his penis touching my toe. I try my best to resist, but I can't stop myself.

I give in and start rubbing his cock with my feet and am immediately rewarded. He puts his toe on my clit and starts rubbing it.

I fill the room with an uncontrolled moan filling the room. Finally! I've missed this so much!

David laughs. He had me where he wanted.

Sensual sounds come from my mouth, moaning and humming fill the room.

His touch feels so good that I grab his foot and I start jerking myself on it.

I look over at him as I feel his hard cock between my feet.

He is so handsome in my eyes. I need him now.

I start moving towards him and sit on top of his lap, putting my legs on his sides.

I put my hands around him and starts kissing him deeply.

I start feeling his cock rising to my butt, so I grab it with one hand and put it against my pussy. I moan into his mouth. I really need his cock inside me again so I try to grind in such a way that he might slip inside me. I have his head right on my hole, and I try to sit down on it, but it's not slipping in!

"Not sure you can put it in like it is now." He said.

I look at him with a dejected face.

He turns off the bubbles, opens the drain, and carries me up like a princess.

He leaves the bathtub and puts me down, grabbing two towels, one for both of us.

I dry myself up as quickly as I can, and David lets out a laugh.

"Take it easy my dear, we got all the time in the world."

I get so embarrassed. I'm normally not this sexed-up but my body knows what's coming.

He finishes drying up before me.

While he waits, he positions himself behind me to knead my butt and it feels good.

He even dares to tickle my asshole with a finger, and I almost instinctively push my ass back so he can get a better reach, but I manage to stop myself.

Now my body is dry, and my hair is almost done, so I give him my towel and he led me out.

We both leave our clothes on the bathroom floor as we walk naked down his hallway to another room. He opens it and leads me inside. It's a nice gray queen's size bed!

I leap forward and jump into his bed. I laugh and adjust myself on his pillows and spread my arms and legs to welcome him.

He smiles handsomely and leans down between my legs and spreads my pussy. I close my eyes as I think I know what is about to come. In a few seconds, he rewards my long wait with his tongue on my pussy. He licks up and down, sucks on my clit, pulls back my cap, and licks my exposed clitoris, he puts a finger inside me, and all this makes me go wild!

I scream like a wild and happy woman. I grab his head and push him into me as I feel myself leaking fluids. He stops licking me and lays down beside me and waves with his cock.

I get up and sit down on his face and lean down to get his cock in my mouth.

His cock is leaking some pre-cum now, so I give it a taste while David finds my clit again. I put his large head in my mouth and started sucking. It's so big I can't get his cock all the way inside my mouth. I even tried deep throating, but it's just too big.

I moan into his cock trying my best to keep my cool until I feel I'm soon to cum, I stop sucking and start moaning out, letting my orgasm flow through me and start thrashing my butt all over his face.

After my orgasm is over, David pushes me off and positions himself between me, his wet glistering unprotected cock is about to enter me again.

But dammit, although I know his cream will feel good, I can't risk it anymore.

"My purse," I said.

"I'll go get it." He replied.

I guess he knew what I wanted because he didn't return with the purse, only the condoms. Guess he's done this before.

He positions himself between me again, opens a pack, and rolls one on. The condom is a "normal" size, but it barely fits. I almost pity his cock, it looked so trapped in that rubber. I feel like it wants to get out. I should have thought of buying a larger size.