Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How old are you again?" I ask. As I play with his cock in my hand.

"Turned 18 yesterday. My dad owns the shop and put me to work as soon as I was ready."

"Was this your first time?"

"Yeah. And it felt amazing!"

"So, an adult yesterday, and a man today." I chuckle.

I smile at him, get on my feet again, and find the 50-dollar bill.

"Here's the money, looks like you helped me find it! Keep the change!"

"Jesus! You for real? Pleasure doing business with you!" He makes a bright wide smile at me.

"Who knows, maybe the future has some more business to offer?" I respond with a seductive look.

"Sure hope so!" Mr. Pizza Boy said.

"Well, hope to see you soon too!" I responded.

He buckles up and leaves the door and I wave as I close and lock the door.

As I do, David comes for me and grabs the camera, and turns it off.

"Jesus girl, you are crazy! Did you give him the entire bill?"

"Yeah, it felt good, and I took up so much of his time. I think a large tip would be good."

"Not only did you pay for the pizza, but you also paid him to fuck you!"

I stop and think. Yeah, I, or rather David. Paid so I could get a good fuck.

"Did you cum?" He asked me.

"No, I almost did."

He puts me down on my stomach on the sofa and starts licking my pussy.

It feels amazing, he takes his time and carefully stimulates my clit with his tongue and fingers me with his hand and within a few minutes, I cry out an orgasm. The orgasm makes me tense up so much I almost feel like I need to pee. After I'm done, I lay exhausted on the sofa with my butt in the air.

"Are you ready for some food or do you want to lay down a little?"

"Gimme a minute. You made me cum so good."

I lay down on his lap with his cock just an inch away from me. His cock smells so good. I thought as I rest for a little.

"Ready?" I nod and he escorts me, carrying the pizza with him.

He sits down and lays out the recliner, and I sit down on him. He turns on the TV and plays something random.

His fingers are sticky from my juices and despite all this, he still wasn't hard again.

So here we are, two naked people, a young woman and an older guy newly fucked by each other... and another guest.

The pizza had gone cold from the driving and the fucking, but I don't mind.

We finish the pizza, and we relax, with me laying on my back on top of him.

I turn around. I feel more comfortable resting chest to chest, with my boobs pushing onto his stomach. I close my eyes to the sound of the TV and rest on David's chest as I listen to his heartbeat.

And after a while, I drift into sleep.