Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary's life goes back to normal until...
6k words
4.61
6.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm clock buzzes. I turn it off and wake up. It's 7:00, which gives me 90 minutes to get to school.

I feel wet in my panties as I stand up in bed.

I get out of the bed and take a look down my panties.

They are soaked in cum! It must have been there for some time as it had also become very sticky.

But how did it get there?

My mind starts floating all over the place. Did someone fuck me when I slept? Who? Did someone sneak through the window?

Then it hits me. This is David's cum from yesterday! I feel sort of happy and proud of our work. My pussy has been keeping this all to itself all night. And today, it will be two days before the risk will be at its peak.

I grab my phone and take a picture of my cum soaked panties and send it to David titled. "My womb was done with your seed tonight." And send.

I take my panties off, put them in the basket, and then run towards the shower to clean up.

I clean away all the sticky and dried-out cum around my pussy and then myself. I've gotten so used to being naked that I forget to cover myself up in a towel when leaving the bathroom, so as I leave the bathroom and walk towards my door, my dad opens his door and looks straight at me. I pretended I didn't see him and kept casually walking to my room. I have no time to enjoy this excitement, but I need to start remembering my nudity from now on. Being naked for two days straight at David's house really messed up my modesty.

I enter my door and close it. Not sure I want to keep teasing my dad this way. Being a home wrecker is terrible enough but wrecking my own home? If I got horny enough would I even deny his advances?

I stopped thinking about it and just focused on dressing myself. I put on knee-high socks and a frilly skirt and a blouse.

Once done, I go down for some quick breakfast. Dad had started preparing some breakfast for me since I started college to let me get some more sleep in the morning. He just smiled and asked if my shower was good. I responded honestly and said yes before starting my breakfast.

Dad sits down across me to eat with me. Mom starts her work later, so only me and dad in the mornings. We say nothing. I look at dad and think, what if he knew I had sex with seven guys in just two days? Blew two people, fucked five, and received creampies from two of them as well.

My dad looks at me back. He seems to have some questions. But he just stays silent.

After we've done eating, I kiss my dad on the cheek like I always do. He gives me a bag for my gym clothes for today. We say our goodbyes, and I go to grab my bus.

While I was waiting for the bus, I got a message. It's David. He had seen my picture of all the cum earlier this morning.

"That looks hot! How was it like waking up like that?"

"Very sticky!" I replied.

"When is your lunch break?"

"12." I responded.

Oh god, he wants to fuck me in the lunch break?

"Ok. Do you know the blue building just behind your school? Meet me there."

Oh gosh. Getting fucked during school hours is new for me as well. I almost did it with my previous boyfriend once, but we were too afraid of getting caught.

This time will be different. It seems like David was so intent on fucking me every day to try knocking me up, making sure he gets my egg before anyone else does. And I can see why I almost begged people other than David to cum in me because I just lost my mind in the moment.

I get onto the bus and look outside and start daydreaming.

"What if I fucked 20 guys at once, and they all came inside so no one would know who the father was?" Such degrading thoughts really did a number on me. I feel my panties getting wet again. Is it normal to get turned on so easily? Before this weekend, it hadn't been like this. I rarely got wet, maybe once or twice a month, and masturbated even less frequently.

The bus stops, and a young guy sits next to me, presumably going to the same college.

I start imagining myself fucking him right here and now, imagining him touching every part of my body and filling my body with his cock.

Despite how turned on I got, I let it stay a fantasy.

We arrive at the school, I meet Karla at the entrance, and we start chatting.

We start filling each other in about our weekend, except I lied about my entire weekend and omitted a whole bunch of dicks and cum.

Her parents were happy about our cleaning though, so we can expect to be able to party there again in the future.

The bell goes off, and we start our studies.

While walking down the hallway to my class, I notice a young woman, a teacher. But I feel something special about her. I haven't talked with her before, right?

I stop by to look at her; she's sorting some papers on the printer.

She turns around and spots me and makes a surprised face, then her face quickly turns to normal, and she smiles at me.

"Hello? Can I help you with something?"

"Do I know you?"

Her body language tells me she's a bit uneasy.

"I'm the sociologist teacher for third-year students and above."

"Oh, ok." I guess I've passed by her at some point while studying.

"Well, have a good day, Miss!"

"You too, have a good day!"

I look at the clock with every period until lunch hits.

Klara came over to my classroom to ask if I wanna eat with her, but I said I had other plans.

I walk fast towards the blue building in the back. It used to be an office building for some company, but now it's closed, awaiting new ownership.

Behind the building is a large but empty parking lot.

I find David's black truck and get into the passenger seat.

"Hello, love, missed me?"

"Of course I did!"

We kiss deeply. I see that he has gotten himself a clean shave now, so his beard doesn't sting me anymore, which made the kisses feel smoother. He doesn't get as masculine as before, though, but I don't mind.

"Look what I got you."

It's a present. I smile and start opening it. Inside are two tubes and an adult toy of some sort. On the tubes, it says "water-based lubrication" and the other "Vibrator cleanser." Looking closer at the larger package, I see something that looks like some leather or plastic panties with a dildo that can be mounted on it.

"Put it on."

"Here? People might see us!"

"Don't worry. No one has walked in this area since I parked."

The excitement turns me on again.

I take off my panties, give them to David, and replace them with my new pair. The cool air makes me aware of the hole in my panties now.

I lift my skirt and turn to David. "Am I going to be wearing this?"

"Yes. You will wear this today and every day."

Oh god. What a demand!

David starts kissing me and rubbing my clit before putting a finger inside me.

I put my hand down his sweatpants and started jerking him. He's as hard as I'm wet!

"Suck me. Then I will fuck you."

He lets go, pulls his pants down, and I get to sucking. His mushroom-shaped penis head barely goes around my mouth, but I can manage.

I start sucking and slurping on his cock once my saliva starts dripping around his cock.

"Enough." He lifts my head from his cock.

He adjusts the passenger seat back and comes over to my side.

I spread my legs, and the hole in my panties gives his cock full access.

He puts his cock inside me and starts thrusting inside me.

We try to stay as silent as we can, but not as silent as on the train.

We make out with our tongues while he pounds me and pinches my nipples.

He doesn't want this to take too long, so he pounds as hard and fast as he can, making this the shortest lovemaking we've had, but thankfully he manages to hold himself long enough to make me cum.

Together, we release into climax. He claims what is rightfully his and spurts all his cum inside me. After he has cum he stays inside and grinds his cock on my cervix in small movements.

He lifts my butt again to ensure it doesn't leak, then grabs the dildo.

I just look as he does a thing to it, and suddenly it's in reverse!

He glides it into my pussy and secures it to the strap.

I now have a dildo stuck inside me together with all the cum. He intends to make sure his cum doesn't leak out. Fuck, I need his cock again soon!

"You are so... Fucking... I don't know!" That is all I can say to him.

"Hahaha, just let it stay there until you want to take it out."

"Your lunch ends in 15 minutes." He reminded me.

"Oh no, I gotta go!"

We kiss each other, and I start walking back.

And as I did, I saw a figure pull back just around the corner.

"Someone saw me!" I thought.

I try to walk fast towards the corner, and as I do, I feel the dildo moving inside me. God it feels good! I look around the corner, but I see nothing.

Who saw me? I'm pretty sure I was seen.

I go to the canteen and sit down with my friends and hope that I don't reek of sex.

As I sit down, the dildo pushes in deeper. Going to a school like this every day might become a habit.

They have mostly finished their food, so It's just me with today's meal.

We all chatted happily during our break, not knowing that a girl next to them had just fucked and have a pussy full of cum, only contained by a dildo.

I started playing with the idea of taking out my dildo in secret and letting out the cum on the floor, then putting it back in again and seeing if anyone starts talking about it tomorrow? Oh, I really need to calm down these thoughts. Besides, the sound of cum hitting the floor would make some noise, and I'll likely be caught.

We finish our food, and I return to class to start my next period.

While in class, I keep moving my butt to make the dildo keep moving inside me. The pleasure distracts me from studying. But I guess my education won't even matter if or when I get pregnant.

The class is over, and we move on to the gym class. All the girls gather outside our changing room until the gym teacher opens up for us.

I think nothing of it until we all start undressing.

Before I was about to pull off my blouse, I remembered I had... Very unconventional underpants.

How would I do it?

I check my bag: gym shorts, towel, soap, sneakers, and sports top.

No panties! I mean, I usually don't change them after gym, so Dad never puts them in any way. This means I'll either have to go to the gym without panties or keep wearing my strap-on. Either people might see a cameltoe, or catch me wearing this strap-on, and I've seen what happens to girls who get caught sporting a cameltoe.

At least I can take off my blouse and bra and get into my sports top.

Now to the bottom part.

How should I do this? Quickly switch between them in hopes people can't make out what I'm wearing?

After a little bit of thinking, I got an idea!

I would simply need to take on my shorts, then take off my skirt.

I do as I planned. Put it on, then take off my skirt.

I don't look any different than I otherwise would. The pants look a tiny bit bigger, but I can't see any outlying on the strap-on.

I go to the restroom quickly to look from another perspective.

I look into my mirror, and the shorts just look a bit bigger, as the strap-on is much thicker than my ordinary panties, but when I feel on it, I can feel the more solid parts of the strap, so by looking, you'd likely not notice anything, but touch, and you'll know!

I sure hope no one notices.

I leave the restroom after drinking some water and start walking out to the gym. Here goes nothing!

Most girls had gotten themselves ready. Our gym teacher is waiting for everyone and carries a volleyball so anyone with a dry imagination can figure out what we will play in this session.

After everyone is ready, the gym teacher asks us to do some warmup exercises before we continue.

"Alright, girls, let's start with five laps before we move on."

We all gather on one side and start jogging around the field, and immediately I'm faced with a problem. While jogging, the dildo moves side to side and stimulates me way more than when I walk. I almost can't hold a straight face. And after my first lap, I struggle to move without looking weird.

And after the second, I'm behind everyone else.

The cum soaked dildo keeps rubbing me inside in ways I've never experienced before!

After I finally finish my fifth lap, my legs start shaking. I'm so close to cumming, just a little bit more, and I'll cum in front of everyone.

I lean forward onto my knees to catch a breath. I have never gotten the last spot, but then again, it's not always I'm running around with a dildo pushing me to cum in front of the whole class!

The teacher gives us a minute rest before we start playing.

"Hey, Mary. Are you ok?" It was Sally, a classmate I like a lot. She's always listening to me when I'm in trouble.

I take a deep breath and stand upwards again.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure? You are normally not this exhausted after five laps. Do you have a fever?"

No, Sally, I have a cum soaked dildo stuffed inside me, and whatever elevated temperature I may have can not be blamed on a fever.

I chuckle a bit at the ridiculousness of my situation.

"No, Sally, no fever. I just slept really badly."

"Why? Something kept you up at night?"

"Not sure, just trouble sleeping. I turned around all time, but it never feels ok, you know?"

"I know that feeling."

I hear the teacher's whistle, and we get ready.

The teacher separates us into two groups, and we start playing.

Thankfully this sport doesn't require me to run or jog all the time so I can take it a bit easier.

We played a bit, and as we were playing, I noticed a few things. Jumping feels really good. It sends a shock to my brain and stops it for half a second.

Doing leaps to the side allows the dildo to hit deeper.

We score. They score. And after 15 minutes, we have a 5-minute break before the second half of the game.

I use this time just to relax. I've been close to cumming a few times now. It actually caused our opponents to gain a point because I didn't jump to hit the ball because I feared what would happen.

A classmate talks with everyone a bit and then approaches me.

"C'mon! This time we take the lead and win!"

"Yeah!" I respond enthusiastically.

It's not a serious game, but winning is always fun. I might as well do my best for the other half of the game!

We start playing, and I play a little bit more aggressively. Unfortunately, our opponents are playing better too, and I start feeling I need to pee, but I hold myself.

We are about to lose when the timer hits 15 seconds on the countdown when one of our team members scores a point, making our team points equal.

The teacher allows us to continue for a death match--the first team to score wins.

We start playing, but people have gotten desperate for the win. The ball is smacked everywhere, and people are throwing themselves around to get that point.

And finally, I see someone is about to hit the ball in my direction, and I know if I Jump, I can not only stop her but also take a chance at scoring.

As she's jumping, I time myself with her and gets ready to slam that ball!

Then it happens. My orgasm strikes me at this moment, and my mind blacks out. I scream from the top of my lung, and I throw my hand in hopes of hitting it, I swing it, and my hand smashes into something. I can't see anything, but I feel my hand slap the ball with immense strength before gravity takes me. I thankfully land on my feet after hearing a 'SLAM' filling the room.

I hear both disappointment and cheers in the room as my team grabs my arms while I'm still in mid-orgasm.

"Please don't move me around so much. I'm gonna pee soon." I think. Thankfully my orgasm didn't cause an accident.

I open my eyes again.

Before me, I see disappointed girls from the other team with the ball rolling on the floor.

Did we win? I can just imagine what face I'm making right now. Probably beet red.

I feel light-headed as well; if I lay down in bed now, I'll likely pass out.

The teacher blows his whistle, congratulates us, and allows us to return to our locker room for showers.

We all head in, and I go straight for the toilet to relieve myself.

I pull down my shorts and sit down.

"I need to take out the dildo before peeing." I think.

I looked at it, and it seems to have a part I can turn to open it.

I hold on to the dildo so it doesn't fall into the toilet and unfasten it.

The moment the fasten loosens, I feel a bit relieved. It's been inside me all this time and has been starting to feel sore. I grab the handle and take it out, and the moment it is pulled out, all of our fluids come flushing out, making a huge "splosh" sound as it all hits the toilet water, and very quickly, it starts filling my stall with the smell of cum and sex.

"What was that?" I hear someone ask. And the room goes silent.

Someone walks outside my toilet and asks:

"Are you ok in there, Mary?" It's Sally.

"Sorry, Sal', my stomach has been upset for a while. But I feel fine, honest!"

"Just tell me if you need anything; I'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you!"

People started talking again, convinced that I just had a bad stomach.

I relieve myself until I'm finally empty and dry up some cum and juices leaking on the side of the dildo, and I can finally relax for the first time since lunch.

For 3 hours, I've had a dildo and cum stuffed inside me.

I sit down for a while until I hear the girls getting in the shower.

Right. Shower! I look at my strap-on. I can't hide this time, and if people see me skipping a shower after being sweaty, they'll think badly of me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

It's alright. I hatch a plan.

I take off all my clothes and wrap them around my strap-on before leaving the restroom completely naked. The moment I open my door, Sally stands there.

Had this been anywhere else than the girl's locker room, she'd likely have a bunch of questions. But she only had one.

"You changed in there, Mary? It's ok; I knew some girls who did that when I was younger."

We are all girls, so nudity isn't really a big thing.

"I just figured I'd change while doing my thing."

I went back to the bag, leaned down, and placed my ball of clothes in it before securing it.

I hear sally gasp.

Sally comes up to me and whispers in my ear.

"Is it something wrong with your... Vagina?"

What does she mean? Is something wrong?

I take a finger down to feel, and my pussy is gaping! You could practically store things in there.

My pussy had adjusted to the dildo all this time.

I whisper Sally a lie.

"No, nothing is wrong; it's been like this since I was a kid..... You wanna see?"

Sally is a girl who believes in the best in people, a special kind of naive girl. If a guy asked her to follow her into a dark alleyway, she'd likely follow him. And exposing myself to a girl sexually like this is new for me too, so I think it might be interesting.

"Eww? We are girls, though?"

"Nothing wrong with that. It's nothing sexual, but mine is a bit unique, so if you want to see it, it's fine. Just keep my condition a secret, ok?" If anyone can keep a secret, it's Sally.

Sally looks around to ensure no one is gonna see us.

"Is it really ok?"

"Yes." I say and sit down on a bench and spread my legs.

Showing me like this to another woman is totally new for me.

She gets down on her knees and peeks intently into me.

"Wow... I can see the thing in the end there. Where the sperm goes." She said and continued: "It smells weird but not unpleasant, and there is something slimy in there too. Is that normal?"

"Dome remnants of David's cum?" I thought. Sally is likely a virgin who has never even smelled cum.

"Yes, it's like the natural cleaning thing we women have."

"I see."

I should take a picture before it closes back again.

12