Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching for about 10 seconds, Sally seems satisfied and starts moving towards the showers.

I take my phone quickly and use the selfie camera to take a good picture of it for later use.

I returned my phone, grabbed my soap, and hit the shower.

When I enter the showers, people congratulate me on the final score I let out a wide grin and feel proud. I hadn't been the deciding factor for a victory before, so although it is team play, it still feels like 'I won the game' for us.

I get into an available shower cubical. It's only covered from shoulder and down, so you can see other people's faces, but nothing more unless you get really close to the walls.

I look around, and the other girls are busy washing their hair and body.

I take a finger inside me, and it's still spacious. I put in another finger, and I still have space. I put in three, and it's pretty tight, and then four which turned out to be my limit. My vagina was able to handle four fingers now.

I start getting a bit afraid; what if it doesn't retract? Will David still like my pussy?

I can't worry about that. Pretty sure I've read that vaginas eventually adjust down again.

I finish showering, and the girls and I chitchat about boys, rumors, and skin products.

We all pack our stuff, except me. I entered the shower later than the others, so I got the locker room for myself.

I open my bag and put on my strap-on again, but without the dildo. I dress up fully, take one last picture of my vagina through the hole in the panty and send both pictures to David with the title "Your dildo messed up my pussy <3".

I leave the gym and have one last break before my final period.

I got a message from David.

"You had the dildo in you all this time?"

"Yeah, until after my Gym. AFTER."

"Damn! You ran around with that dildo inside you?"

"Not just that. I scored a winning goal while cumming!"

"That's a first!"

"And also, when I pulled it out, all our cum and juices made a huge mess in the toilet. Everyone heard it!"

"Did it go all right?"

"Yes, people thought I had the runs, so I managed to convince them it was nothing. And there is this sweet girl in class; she's like super nice and doesn't question anything. I showed her my gaping pussy, and she didn't seem to mind at all!"

"Do you have any thoughts about that?"

Thoughts? Yeah, I did wonder how Sally would react if she got a taste of sex.

I wonder if she would end up as sexed-up as I was.

I explained my thoughts, and he thought it would be fun to see how she would react, but that won't likely ever happen.

"How about if we let her catch us one day?"

"Well, if she can keep secrets, I don't see why not."

The bell rang, and I went to class for my last period.

---------

My day at school is finally over.

I walk towards the bus stop, where I see an older man waiting. He looks to be in his 60s and a bit chubby. As I walk towards him, a huge gust of wind grabs my skirt and blows it upwards, exposing my bare pussy to him.

I push it down as well as possible while finding shelter from the wind.

The old man looks at me and tries saying something with a serious look on his face.

"I, eeh... Should you be doing that, miss?"

"Sorry." I smile back innocently.

I grab my phone and inform David.

"Oh my god, David? The wind blew up my skirt, and an old guy saw me."

"You sure it wasn't intentional? ;)"

"It wasn't!"

"Well, if you wanna have some fun teasing the old guy, please be my guest."

David sure trusts me. What if the old guy has a nice cock that makes me want to fuck? He had the condoms I bought, and with the recent event of his neighbors, I can't really trust myself anymore. If I turn horny, I might not be able to deny anything they might want to do to me.

"Fine, I'll tease him and see what happens :)"

"Let me know what happens!"

I turn back to the elderly guy.

"I'm sorry if you got startled. I hope you didn't mind."

"No, no, miss. I don't mind, but it is not very ladylike. What if someone with worse intentions spots you?"

He actually has a point. Someone might see me pantyless at any one time and decide just to drag me down an alleyway.

"You are right. I should be more careful." I smile at him.

"Any particular reason why you are doing this?"

"Well, it feels terrific. It's stimulating, you know? Someone might catch me at any time, like now!"

"I hope no one has mistreated you?"

"Oh no, I've only been treated well by the people who catch me!" I smile shyly back at him.

I look around, and no one is in the area, so I pull my skirt up to show him.

The old man starts smiling and takes a look.

He walks over to me, puts a finger on my pussy, and rubs it a bit.

Wow! So forward.

"You like this, miss?"

"Mmm. Yes. Please continue."

I continue, "I am a bit of a slut. Are you ok with that?"

"I have met my fair share of promiscuous women."

He pulls out his dick while fingering me.

"Touch me too." He demands.

I grab his cock and make it hard, and I notice his full erect size is barely larger than my hand. I look around; no one is nearby to see us.

We touch each other. His flimsy hand feels different, but I don't mind.

He makes some noises while I slowly jerk him with two fingers, and my pussy also starts feeling good.

The bus arrives, and he pulls up his pants.

We get on the bus, and it's packed! Oh well, I've had my fun today.

I follow the old guy until we find some available seats. It's the furthest back.

I sit down on the opposite side of him by the corner window. No one else is sitting all the way back.

While riding the bus, I don't think much of anything until he suddenly sits next to me, grabs my hand, and puts it on his dick.

I almost freeze. The bus is packed. I look around slowly; no cameras?

I start jerking him off so he'll leave me alone. I started this, so I might as well finish it too.

"Please let me fuck you!" he whispers

"No, I'm not on the pill, and we will be seen!"

He concedes and doesn't push it any further, and had he done; I might have sat on it.

After some minutes, he grabs my head and forces his dick in my mouth!

I start feeling salty jets of cum entering my mouth, and he starts fucking my mouth, jerking his cock all inside my mouth.

After he's done, he lets go of my head, so I'm allowed to pull away.

However, I don't swallow just yet.

I try not to make the situation awkward for him, so I just smile at him.

The man smiles brightly with a satisfied look on his face.

After a few stops, the old man gets off.

I take a photo of the cum in my mouth and send it to David with a message: "I blew him on the bus. I jerked him off, then he forced his cock in my mouth and came." And send.

I start thinking.

Had I gotten on his cock, he would definitely cum inside me with no reservations.

Having David claim and do with my body as he pleases is good, but I almost feel a need for more men. I've become a complete slut that spreads her legs for everyone.

I get a response from David.

"Damn! Do you feel fine?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Happy he didn't go through with fucking me, I don't have condoms, and I'm certain he wouldn't have pulled out even if I asked him. So I'm safe."

Before he gets time to respond, I send him another message.

"Please knock me up before anyone else does it."

"I'll be at the same place tomorrow. Remember to wash your new toy."

I smile. Happy of David's desire of me.

I leave the bus at my stop and get home. I was hoping to end this day with some dinner and tv with my family. Maybe my adoptive brother will be home too for once. He's always outside and is rarely home.

I enter the house and put my things in my room before I hear mom calling from downstairs.

I hide my new toys and get down to meet her.

She and Dad are on the sofa, looking earnestly at me.

Something feels wrong; I know it.

"Please sit down. We need to talk to you."

I sit and wait for them to tear me out.

"Honey. Are you hiding something from us?" Mom asked.

"Like what?"

"Are you seeing someone?"

How does she know?

".... Yes...." I answer sheepishly.

"Ok... that's all I want to know."

"Tell us immediately if he's ever scaring you or doing things you don't like." Dad followed up.

"I will, dad!" I say as I smile.

Dad smiles at Mom and goes upstairs.

Mom stays silent until dad is gone.

With a lower voice, she starts asking questions.

"So honey. Are you two using any sort of protection?"

I keep silent, trying to figure out what to say.

How would she react if she knew the truth?

Mom continues. "You know I am the one who cleans your clothes, right? I'm not here to shame you or anything, I don't see any birth control pills around, and I recognize the smell of semen. I've been married for 20 years, after all."

I try to keep my composure before answering.

"No, we are not using anything."

"Any particular reason?"

Do I just tell her the truth? "I like being bred"?

"If it's too much to answer, I'll just let you know your dad and I didn't use much when we were your age. We conceived you at a bit of an inconvenient time, but when all is said and done, we are happy with how things turned out."

Dad was Mom's high school sweetheart, while David is an older guy I met just three days ago.

Mom continued. "Just so you know, I haven't let your dad know about what I find in your underpants. He doesn't clean the laundry ever, so he'll never know, and maybe that's for the best."

I say nothing. If mom knew her daughter had turned into a massive pervert... I'd rather not know what would happen.

We started chit-chatting about boys, and once we were done talking, we settled down, and Mom called for Dad.

We spent the day together, ate dinner, and went to bed.

Oh, gotta clean the dildo...

I take it out of my gym bag, grab the toy cleaner, and read the instructions.

I look outside my door. There's no one here. I sneak into the bathroom and start cleaning it.

I sneak back but hear a door creaking just as I run inside my door.

I hide my toy and wait to see if anyone wants to enter my door. No, nothing.

I apply a thin film of cleaning gel and let it get some air. I put it up in my drawer so it can dry overnight.

I lay down in bed naked and browse my phone before sleeping.

I ask David what he's up to, and he sends me a picture of him lying in bed in the nude, getting ready to sleep.

I take a picture of my nude self and send it back.

"Sleep tight, and see you tomorrow!"

"I will! Sleep tight! <3"

Before falling asleep, I inspect my vagina again. Now it's almost back to normal. I let out a sigh of relief before getting ready to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up. It's still night. Why? I open my eyes a bit, and it's still pitch black.

I feel a little cool on my body, and I must have kicked off the blanket.

While trying to sleep again, I feel breathing on my vagina! Someone is here!

I do my best to pretend to sleep; whoever it is, I'll just lay still.

While my eyes are closed, I see some faint light through my eyelids.

Someone is watching me, and I have no idea who it is. I start feeling the familiar feeling of my pussy getting wet again. I hope whoever it is doesn't notice. This keeps going for a while before I feel a finger touch my pussy to scoop up some of my wet juices shortly before the light goes off, and I hear faint steps leaving my room.

Who was that? I keep lying still in case the person enters again. But nothing. I wrap myself around the warm blanket and sleep again.

To be continued.

12