Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary's Secret Is Out.
5.7k words
4.71
6.5k
11
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear reader. In this chapter, the light-incest parts will continue, but I will not be taking this story in an all-out incest-heavy direction. There will be no penetration involving family members. So for those who are turned off by that, please keep reading. I hope you'll like this little touch I added!

And as always, happy fapping!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm went off, and I woke up naked. Was that my dad? What is happening to him? Looking... and touching his sleeping daughter's naked body like that.

Nothing in my room had changed. The dildo is still there, and the gel has completely evaporated, just as the instructions said so.

I wrap it around a small towel and put it together with the lube in one of my larger tote bags.

I put on a fresh set of clothes, a long skirt with another blouse, and put on my strap-on again, getting ready for school.

The day goes by like expected, although my pussy is getting a bit more air than usual and the thought of someone seeing my pussy at school turns me on immensely.

Today is the day, isn't it? I look at my period app. "High chance of pregnancy."

The thought of doing it on the riskiest day of my months makes my pussy wet. It knows what it's about to get. My body doesn't care about the situation in my life, my school, or my family. All it cares about is a man's seed.

I chat with David in the recess between periods.

He's done his morning routine and is currently at work, waiting for our lunch to come about.

After we are done with my class, I look down and see I've been leaking wetness onto my chair. What a naughty girl I was! I grab a napkin and carefully clean it when no one is looking.

While walking down the hallway, I pass by that teacher again.

She just smiles and nods and acts normal.

After a bit, I look back and see that she's been looking at me.

She knows me, and I cannot figure it out! Has she seen me somewhere?

I stop and think. Maybe the question isn't somewhere, but someTHING.

Has she seen me on my little adventures? Was it when we had a threesome with Jeremy and Oscar? Maybe.

Is she David's neighbor, and she spotted us from the other house?

Has David uploaded our videos? He censors our faces so we can't be identified. And he wouldn't upload anything without my consent.

I walk into class with a wet hot mess between my legs caused by all these questions in my head. With no one looking, I scoop out some wetness from my pussy to take a closer look. The fluids are clear and thin, almost like water... And it looks tasty, so I lick it up.

Lunch break is in two hours, and Sally seems to want to talk with me.

I finish up my class, and I meet up with her.

"Your face is really red. Are you still struggling from yesterday?"

Ah, Sally, my sweet summer child.

"Not really. Just feeling a bit flustered." I spoke the truth.

"Why?"

Should I start talking about sex with her? I've never done it with her before.

I start whispering.

"I accidentally watched an adult video yesterday and haven't been able to think of something else."

Sally becomes red with embarrassment, just like me.

"See, you got red too just now!" I grab my make-up mirror and show her.

"Oh my, oh my."

"Have you ever seen one before?"

"No. Dad says such websites contain viruses that will destroy my computer. And it's not proper for girls to watch such videos."

"I think it's fine to at least experience it; watching it all the time would be bad, I think."

"Yeah, maybe. I think so too."

"Are you a bit curious? The video I have is virus-free."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you can come over tomorrow. I'll call mom to prepare extra food for a guest."

Sally looks uncertain, but a bit excited too.

"Only us who will watch if you're up for it."

"Ok, Mary, I'll come over after school."

"Great, see you at the main entrance after school."

Oh wow, I wonder how Sally will react to this. I wonder what I will show her?

I finish my class before my lunch, go straight out to the parking lot at the abandoned building, and spot David's car. I enter the car and kiss him deeply, wasting no time getting completely nude in the car. If someone caught us, I wouldn't have time to change. I rip open his pants and start sucking him.

"My God, lady! You've really missed me, huh!"

I try to answer, but the cock in my mouth muffles all my words.

I lay on top of him in the driver's seat and looked deep into his eyes for what felt like a minute as I felt my pussy let down a drop of wetness on his cock.

"Anything wrong?" He asked me after I had stopped completely.

I grab my phone and open the app and show him the screen.

My phone is telling him everything I want him to know. Today is a high-risk day.

David is smiling at me. "Come. Let's have some fun and see what happens." He said as he grabbed his cock and lines it up.

I let my legs go, and his unprotected, virile cock bottoms out onto my cervix in one go, and I let out a moan in ecstasy. The feeling of his glands rubbing the insides of my pussy is ecstatic!

I start riding him, imagining all his swimmers waiting to be unleashed inside me.

Oh god. I'm gonna get knocked up for sure today!

After riding him and feeling his huge cock stimulate my pussy, it's a bit too much for me, so I rest on top of David, and he starts hammering me from below while sucking my nipples.

I hold on to his head while I take a look outside.

There! Someone is watching us from that corner again.

I pretend not to notice while I try looking closely at who it might be.

David's hammering makes my head unclear. But I can make out a shape.

Is it a woman? Blond long hair and formal wear?

Oh, wait! It's that sociology teacher!

But she knew who I was before I fucked David yesterday. Did she suspect me?

Anyway, if she wants a show, I'll give her one!

I can't think too hard. The cock in my pussy is kissing my cervix and, with every kiss, will soon deliver its seed.

As he hammers into me intensely feel myself cumming soon.

David starts grunting. He's close. In a matter of seconds, his seed will spill inside me, and I have every intention to ensure it doesn't spill.

Suddenly, my body convulses, and I'm forced into climax.

"Aaaah! I cry out, with David following me shortly after.

He pushes me down on his cock deep as he can, and I can start feeling his cock throbbing inside me, and I start counting.

Like usual, his cum shoots like a hose inside my pussy. It shoots and shoots and shoots until it finally stops.

Ten times! He shot ten times inside me!

I watch my teacher peeking at us. I guess she'll be watching until I leave the car.

We bask in our afterglow with his dick plugging my pussy for a minute before I grab the dildo.

I lean to the side, pull out, and quickly arrange it so it won't leak out. I give my dildo to David, and he puts it in again and fastens it.

The fullness feels so good! Sex is amazing!

I sit down normally again and start dressing.

I talked with David a bit about some things that have been on my heart.

I explained I wouldn't mind getting pregnant with him, but I also feel a desire for the seed when I fuck other men, and I've done an excellent job keeping any other potential seed away, but I fear one day I won't be able to stop.

David thinks for a while, trying to figure out a way to help me out.

"Have you ever considered anal?"

"No! It hurts!"

"Only if you do it the wrong way. Let's try it this weekend when you come over, ok? I'll get some stuff for us. If you get comfortable with it, you can take all the seed you want in your ass."

He hadn't even asked if I wanted to come over; he knew I would come regardless.

I trusted David, so I accepted it.

We kiss, and I leave the car, and as I do, I see my teacher hide again.

I stroll back to school and revel in the cum moving inside with every step I take.

I finish my lunch with my friends, and we chat and have fun while I think about his seed trying to find my waiting egg. I don't know what happened to me. I've turned into a sex object. An animal who will fuck anything that points its dick at me.

We say our goodbyes for the moment, and I walk back to the classroom when I see the teacher who has been peeping at us.

"Hi, Mary, was it? Can you please come to see me in my office after school? My office has my nametag on it, Charlotte Johansen."

"Sure." I answer casually, but in my mind, I'm panicking.

Oh fuck, we are so screwed! My heart rises to the max! I gotta tell David quick!

"David. I'm sorry I didn't inform you. I just forgot earlier today, but my teacher was watching us fuck, and now she wants to have a talk with me after school."

He asks me to calm down and not to confirm anything she asks.

I try my best to calm down, but I almost break down in tears. Is my life going to be ruined now? All these thoughts make me feel shame, but it only turns me on more. Am I enjoying my life going down the drain?

I tried my best to focus on my classes, but it helped little.

The last few hours of my school were hell.

I look at the clock. Class is over in 5 minutes. And the closer it gets to 0, the more restless I get. I feel like I'm about to faint.

And finally, the bell ring comes. I haven't been listening to the teacher at all. I need to catch up another time.

I walk towards her office. And stand outside.

I calm my nerves for a while before knocking.

"Please come in!" I hear cheerfully coming from the room.

I open and enter.

"Hello, Mary, Please be seated. I'll go grab a glass of water for you."

I nod, sit down, and wait for her while trying to calm my nerves.

She doesn't seem angry or disappointed. Is this about something else, maybe?

She comes back in with a glass of cold water.

"So... Do you know why I called you in?"

"Maybe?"

She smiles and just looks at me. "I called you in because I have seen you do things. Things that might get you in trouble; however, I am not here to turn you in, scold you, or do anything bad. I just want you to know if you need anything or need someone to talk to, I'll be here for you."

From the moment she opened with that sentence until she ended it, my body went from shaking with fear to a much calmer state. I felt a bit safe, and I felt she meant it. She's in her 30's, right? So she comes fresh out of her education, so I guess she hasn't burned out like the rest of our teachers.

"So... Even though I've done it in school, you won't mind?"

"No, no. No one will know."

"I mean, if they did know, you'd have to tell them you peeped on me fuck behind the school on two occasions."

She smiles and looks down. She knows I've caught her too.

"Did you like to watch?"

"I, eeh..."

"No need to hide it. I think you liked it. It's hot to watch people fuck, right?"

I see Charlotte rubbing her legs a bit. She must be getting wet!

"It's a bit perverted, right? One shouldn't watch, but it feels good, right?" I keep egging her on, and it looks like she enjoys it; she's just smiling shyly but unable to really say anything.

She takes a deep breath and looks at me. "Yeah! I think it feels good!"

"See? No need to hide it! You wanna take a closer look another day?"

"Oh, I'm not so sure."

"It's fine. You can watch from outside, or you can come inside the car and take an even closer look. People have watched us before."

"You do this thing often?"

"Sure we do. Every day in fact."

"Just the other day, I fucked his neighbors too. While he watched."

Charlotte gasped. "No way! You are joking!"

"Not at all. Although I'm not sure David recorded it. Such a shame."

"You film yourselves?"

"Sure we do. He has several clips now."

I can see Charlotte blush and her face turn red.

"You ever fucked before?"

Her eyes widen. Unsure how to answer my question.

"Yeah, once. Got drunk one time, and that's it."

She's opening up to me now, and I see she's moving her legs, probably to satisfy her little itch. Maybe I should open up with a show for her? I look at the vinyl floor; it should be easy to clean up.

"You know, I'm not just a little bit perverted, you know?"

"I'm not gonna judge that."

"You wanna see how perverted I can be?"

Her eyes widen, and I can see the pulse on her neck. Her heart is likely beating as hard as it does mine.

I stand up in front of her and lift my skirt to reveal my strap-on.

"What is that?"

"It's a strap-on."

"But then, where is the dildo?"

"Here!" I said as I unlocked the dildo and pulled it out. And like yesterday, all our cum and juices come flowing down onto the floor, and the room instantly smells of sex.

"Oh my god! What is that?"

"It's my lover's cum. I've been walking around school all day with his cum inside me."

"You guys are careful, right?"

"That's the beauty of it. We're not. I'm actually ovulating today. Today I might get pregnant with his baby.

She just sits there, with her mouth wide open and completely speechless.

"Take a closer look. The dildo deforms my pussy so you can look into it."

I sit down on her table and spread my legs. Some cum was still leaking out onto the floor. I see her swallowing her spit and licking her lips.

"You wanna give it a taste?"

"I don't know..."

"Just try. What happens in this room stays in this room."

My fear is gone, and instead, I'm now feeling confident. Here I am, demanding all sorts of stuff from my teacher.

Charlotte leans down and gives my pussy a smell.

"Smells good?"

"Yeah." She looks and then pushes my legs more to the side, and then I feel her tongue licking my pussy.

"Oh yes!" I let out while she starts licking my clit. This is my first time with a girl! It's so exciting!

I get an idea; I should have a plan should things go out of hand. She closes her eyes and focuses on my pussy while I grab my phone and take a good panoramic photo of her licking my photo, ensuring we get enough of her office, her face on my pussy, and my own. This should grant me some security in the future, should she ever want to rat me out.

"Oh my god. It feels so good!"

She stops for a bit and looks inside my vagina for a little and then stuffs her tongue inside me! David has tried the same, but he only gets it in a little, but now it's so wide she can get all the way inside me.

"Aaah, lick my pussy clean of his cum!"

I look down, and I see Charlotte has started rubbing herself through her pantyhose. I give her a minute to pleasure me before I switch things around.

"Wanna switch?"

Charlotte says nothing but stands up and pulls down her pantyhose and underpants and sits down on her office chair.

I lean down on my knees and try to push her legs, but she shut them tight.

I look at her seductively and start kissing her legs while moving closer to her pussy while keeping eye contact. As I get closer, I feel her will weakening and her legs spreading.

Her unshaved pussy is in front of me, and I dive in to give it a taste.

"Oooh shit!" I hear coming from her.

Her pussy smells lovely. I take a good whiff of her pussy before continuing.

I dig deeper, trying to find her clit, and eventually, I find it.

I lick and suck, making her moan. And then I get a devilish idea.

I put a finger in my cum soaked pussy to moisten it up before pushing it into her vagina. God! David, if she's not protected, you'll have two kids in one load!

And her vagina is tight! It's gripping my finger as I try to move it in and out.

I bend my finger and massage the top of her vagina as I lick and suck her clit.

She's moaning faster as she's building up an orgasm. But just as she's close to an orgasm, I stop.

"Please don't stop."

"I'm gonna fuck you instead!"

I grab the dildo, turn the mounting bracket, and put it on again, so now I have a full-fledged strap-on.

I get between Charlotte's legs and adjust the cum soaked dildo onto her vagina.

"Shouldn't we clean it? There's sperm on it still, right?"

"That's what makes it so much fun! Are you on the pill?

"No." She answered.

I smile as I aim the dildo at her hole and start pushing it inside.

I push, and it slides right in, and her juices and the cum glides right in with me.

"Oh god!!" She cries out as I start thrusting.

She doesn't try to fight me, so I guess she's okay with the cum inside her, or perhaps she's like me. When I get horny enough, I disregard the risks.

I trust and thrust inside her to ensure she can cum.

I start rubbing her clit while fucking her, hoping it's enough to make her cum before I get too tired, and soon enough, she does.

"Oh god. I think I'm cumming."

"Oh... oh... OOOH!" She lets out as she starts thrashing about and trying to make me stop, but I know how good it feels to keep going for the first few seconds.

"Oh wait. Oh please stop." She lets out meekly.

I pull out my dildo, and it's completely clean. I take a look at her pussy, and it looks slick and wet.

"Was it good?"

"... yeah... Oh wow." She's on cloud nine now.

"Let's talk about this another time, ok?"

I look at the floor. I guess I'll clean the cum while Charlotte gets a clear head again.

I clean up and put it all in the trash. I hope the custodian doesn't complain about our smell.

I look over to Charlotte. She's calmed down a bit, so I help her get her panty hoes on.

"What about my underpants?"

"I'll keep them as a souvenir. You get to go home without any panties."

"You do this all the time?"

"Yeah, David has two pairs of underpants all ready. And I've almost stopped wearing them altogether. So tomorrow, I want you to come in and take a closer look at David and me if you catch my drift?"

"I'm not sure."

"I'll see you there tomorrow then!"

I removed my dildo and put it in some paper from Charlotte's office so I could reuse the towel later.

I leave school satisfied with my little girl-on-girl adventure.

I get home fast before telling David anything, just hope the old man is waiting at the stop again. Which he didn't, thankfully.

I come home, say hello to mom and dad, and lie in bed.

I take out Charlotte's panties from my bag and put them on. Her panties are much larger than mine, but then again she has much wider hips and a large ass. I put them into my night drawer.

I see David had sent me a message. "How did it go?"

I sent a reply with Charlotte licking my pussy. "As good as it can go."

"Oh wow! You fucked your teacher?"

"Not just that, I used the dildo on her as a strap-on. With your cum still on it!"

"Jesus Christ, you are crazy! She didn't object?"

"She's bigger, older, and stronger than me. If she didn't want it, then she'd stop me."

All this sex and fucking had given me the confidence I didn't know I had. I felt liberated, like the world was in the palm of my hand. It's such an unusual feeling.

"I even asked her to peek a bit closer at us tomorrow. So we'll have a watcher tomorrow <3"

"Having your teacher watch us fuck is turning me on again." David sent.

"Wanna have a quicky before I go to bed?"

"Meet me at the store again asap."

I take off my panties, switch to a short skirt, and start walking down. His car is already here. I get in, and we drive away until we are at what seems to be a dead-end before some forest.

I strip off my clothes, so I'm fully nude, and David joins me. I lean back on the seat, and he gets in between my legs again.

His mushroom-shaped cock is inside me again, but this time I'm much looser than before due to the dildo, but it still feels fantastic.

David starts thrusting hard and fast and keeps going hard for many minutes. I tried teasing him by telling him his cum might have fertilized me already, which only made him more aggressive. I loved it!

12