Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look outside and see a dock walker. A fit blonde guy in training wear. If he looks in this direction, he'll see the car moving around. I tell David a guy is passing us soon, and he responds with, "I don' care." As David kept fucking me, I observed the guy slowly jogging. Should I raise my legs so I can be spotted easier? I raise them, but he just passes. Oh well. David's hammering is starting to feel really good, just a bit more and...

"AAAhh!"

I start cumming and clench my pussy around David's cock, but he doesn't stop, nor does he cum.

My body isn't used to keep getting fucked like this after cumming, so I start trashing underneath him, but I can't move at all. He holds me too tight and forces me to cum, and cum, and cum. I start making pathetic noises until David thrusts one last time before I feel his cock start throbbing. I never get tired of feeling his hard throbbing cock shoot his cum on my vaginal walls.

He keeps cumming inside until his balls are finally empty. We relax with him lying on top of me, keeping his cock plugged inside. His huge broad hairy back feels so comfortable to touch. We rest like this for a minute. I feel David shrinking inside me now, but instead of pulling out, he looks outside the window, opens the door, and carries me out while I'm still impaled on his cock.

"Watch this!" He says. Is there someone else here?

He lifts my butt, and his cock falls out. And so does all his cum starts flowing down on his cock and the ground.

"Damn!" I hear behind me. It was the dog owner! He did see me and went back!

He's doing his best to keep his dog from licking the cum on the floor.

"Epp epp epp!" He says as he leashes the dog on a tree.

I grab my ass cheeks and spread them for him. The guy comes for a closer look at my sopping cum filled pussy, and I feel so dirty.

I can see him grabbing his cock through his shorts.

"Can I fuck him too?" I ask David, and he just laughs.

"Sure!" He puts me back on the seat, facing me outwards, then walks over to the driver's seat while I spread my legs for him. He wastes no time, pulls down his pants, and aims his hard raw cock at my pussy. I said nothing and did nothing as he started pushing into me.

"Oh fuck yes!" His raw cock feels so good...

David comes around the corner with a pack of condoms as the guy fucks my pussy raw. "Here!" He gives the guy a condom, and the guy grabs it. He savors my pussy for a little bit more before pulling out and applying the condom and stuff it back inside me.

God, I wish he hadn't put it in me before the condom. The experience is ruined now. While he thrusts inside me through the door, I keep imagining him fucking me without that condom. But I know David wants to ensure no one else cums inside me.

I tell the dog owner, "Sorry, hon, I'm ovulating today, so only my boyfriend gets the chance to knock me up!"

He says he's okay, and he continues fucking me again.

His cock isn't like David's, but it feels fulfilling regardless.

After a little while, he starts cumming deep in the condom, and I start feeling its warmth. A part of me really wished it was off. Am I getting hornier today because I'm ovulating? And what if he was a five-pump-chump? He's cum before David could even come back!

He keeps pushing even after cumming to enjoy all he can before this all ends, and he eventually loses his hard-on.

I pull out, and drag off the condom and empty its content in my mouth.

"Damn... Holy fuck, you have a wonderful girlfriend."

"Damn right!" David answers proudly.

"Never met a girl as wild and wet as her. Oh wow."

I empty the condom into my mouth before swallowing it all.

The guy pulls up his pants and thanks us, grabs his leash, and goes on his way.

David gets inside again and starts relaxing. I guess fucking twice is almost too much for him.

Oh right!

"Hey, you know Sally?"

"The girl at school you showed your pussy to?"

"Yeah her. Tomorrow we will watch a porno together. She's never watching anyone have sex."

"Hahaha, really now?"

"Yeah, and I thought maybe she should watch our porn?"

"Seriously?" Sure. I can pick a video you two can watch. Edited or not?"

"Hmm... Send me both. I'll pick one depending on the situation."

"Will do."

While we still have our free time, we just lay down naked in the car and relax while holding hands.

After enjoying this silence for some time, David dresses up and starts the engine. I just begin dressing once his car is on the road again. He didn't care if I was dressed or not, nor did I want him to.

I arrive home and greet my mom and dad, My mom is in the kitchen, so I give her a good hug.

"You had a good time, hon?" she whispers

I nod.

"Make sure your dad doesn't smell you. He's been acting off today, so I'm unsure how he will react."

"Will do."

I just wave at my dad and go upstairs to have a shower.

I clean up and relax in the nice warm shower until I hear the sound of the door moving.

I look at the edge of my eye and see my father.

Is he watching me shower? Oh god, I sure hope I haven't started anything that I can't stop. I close my eyes and pretend I don't notice him.

I finish my shower, turn everything off and start drying. My dad isn't watching me through the door anymore. This has me excited but in an odd way. I don't feel any attraction to my dad. I love him to bits, but not like this, and still, my body gets turned on. I need to end this fast before it gets out of hand.

I get back to my room wrapped in a towel. I dress up in a loose comfy shirt and underpants.

I look around for Dad so that I can have a talk. I hear the TV downstairs playing mom's favorite show.

I look into his room, and he lies in bed.

"Hi, dad."

"Hi honey, need anything?"

"Actually, yes."

I sit down in the bed with him and confront him about him peeping on me.

He almost panics and denies it, but I tell him about the other night when he touched my body.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I don't know what's happening to me."

"It's ok, dad. It's just that this is wrong ok? What if our family breaks down because you can't keep yourself in check? What if you did something that you can't undo?

He's visibly upset.

"I'm sorry. It's not your fault. Your mom and I haven't made love for almost a year now, and she doesn't seem to want it at all, despite my advances."

"I'm sorry that I can't be of help. Are you lonely?"

He almost let out a tear. He's been bottling this up for a long time.

I sit on his lap. I give my dad a big hug, and he hugs me back.

I feel him getting hard as his cock is pressing on my butt. Underneath my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra, so my soft boobs are likely turning him on.

I give my dad a sweet kiss and go straight for mom.

She's watching her favorite TV show. I grab the controller and lower the volume and sit down next to her and hug her arm.

"Hi, hon. Do you want to talk?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

I take some time to think, making sure I word this right.

"You know I have a boyfriend, right?"

"Yes."

"And we make lots of love."

"I would assume so."

"I think my life would not be so good if I stopped making love to him."

"My love, love-making isn't what life is all about."

"But what if I feel lonely?"

"Then you can tell him you feel lonely and long for his touch."

"Mom. The thing is, I think dad is very lonely."

Mom looks at me with a puzzled look.

Then she does everything she can hold back a laugh, and when mom laughs, she laughs LOUDLY.

"But it's not fun, mom! I think he's hurt and misses you a lot."

She looks back with kind eyes and does not say a word.

"Just go up there and take him! He's waiting for a beautiful woman!" I tell her.

Mom starts laughing loudly, almost to tears, as she gets up from the sofa and laughs all the way to their bed! Despite her closing the door, I still hear her.

It goes silent for a while. I sneak up and listen in on their door.

I hear the bed creak and move. They are fucking! This gets me so hot that I start rubbing myself. And they fuck a lot!

They are swearing, kissing, moaning, and eventually, I hear them cumming. Not sure who came first, mom or dad, but I joined them, and shortly after cumming I tried standing up, but my feet were a bit unsteady. Mom leaves the room naked and sees my spent face with a dumb expression on my face in my afterglow, soaking my panties. My mom can barely contain her laughter as she goes to the bathroom. I slowly follow her.

She's sitting on the toilet while I wash off the juices on my hands.

I hear a "plop" of something hitting water, coming from mom's direction.

Is she doing a #2, or is that Dad's cum dripping out? I'll just take a guess.

"It feels good when the cum drips out, doesn't it?"

Again mom is trying her best not to laugh.

Was that a bit too much?

"Is it ok if I am a bit more open about my sexuality?"

"No, honey. It's fine."

"Neither of you need to worry about being heard anymore. Fuck all you want. And perhaps I can rub one out while you do it!" I say as I pull down my soaked panties and stuff them in the basket.

Mom sits up, and I take a look down and see several blobs of cum floating in the water before she drains it all down. I give Mom a kiss and a hug and tell her this has been fun, and I wouldn't mind it again. I turn around and see dad, who is completely naked, with his softening cock in his hand, and it's enormous! How could mom not want this for a year?! From his point of view, he sees his naked wife hugging his almost nude daughter. The only pair of clothing in this room is my oversized shirt.

I start brushing my teeth, not minding being naked near my parents anymore. If anything, I feel much closer than I did before. In the mirror, I see mom and dad starting to kiss. It's been a while since I've seen them kiss this sensually. I want to kiss David now too! I finish brushing clean my face.

"Well, time for me to sleep!" I say to them and walk casually into my room.

I strip naked to sleep. This time hoping dad doesn't take a look, or if he does, mom is the one who gets all the fun!

Crisis averted?

To be continued.

12