Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 07

Story Info
Mary gets a taste of some more girl on girl action.
5.6k words
4.63
5.8k
8

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 7 of Mary's Unexpected Escapade.

A new day with new possibilities.

I started getting dressed when I remembered I had forgotten to clean the dildo. I shouldn't be using it too much anyway. I better wash it first now when I can--not knowing when I need to use it later. I wash it, apply the gel, and let it rest for the day.

I wonder if I should wear panties or not. It has gone fine to walk around with the semi-nude strap-on...

I decide to put on some pink panties for today, but compensate with the shortest skirt I can without breaking the dress code, then at least someone may 'accidentally' see my panties!

I finish dressing and get on with my morning. I go down to the kitchen for some breakfast, and Dad is there. He smiles warmly and gives me a good hug before whispering "Thank you" into my ear.

I whispered back, "let's just keep all of what you did a secret," and Dad nodded.

We finish our hug, the food, and I get to school. I grab my phone and check for messages.

David has sent me a drive link with another password. I opened it and saw several videos.

I go through them but don't open them and find edited and unedited videos that I can watch with Sally.

I wonder how she will react!

The bus arrives, and we embark.

I sit down at a seat, facing forward into more seats. Now that I think about it, this skirt is even shorter than the one I had on my trip with Jeremy and David.

After some time young guy sits down in front of me, and I Just sit casually, avoiding eye contact. The guy didn't look down my legs, so I moved them a bit to grab his eye, and it worked! He starts looking between my legs and spots my pink underwear.

I feel good having a man watch me, so I close my eyes and listen to when my stop is while he enjoys the view. The time comes when my stop has arrived, and I open my eyes to see the guy still looking at my panties.

I get up to disembark, and he does the same. For the next 2 minutes, we walked together with some other people and entered the school together. He was a student! I hope he doesn't talk about it to others... Or do I?

I greet Ms. Charlotte as I pass her, and she greets me back, although a bit flustered.

I give her a wink and look intently in the direction of the abandoned building out back, and she nods. I think she's gonna join us this lunch!

I finish my classes, and lunchtime arrives. Again I go straight out to the parking lot, and David is there again.

I open up the driver's seat and greet him. "Come, you need to fuck me elsewhere."

He smiles and gets out. I look back at the corner and see Ms. Charlotte, so I wave her here, and she slowly moves towards us.

"That's the teacher you had fun with yesterday?"

"Yeah, she's gonna look at us from a closer perspective."

David chuckles.

As Charlotte arrived, she greeted him professionally.

"This is my boyfriend David, he's a bit older than me, but I don't mind."

"Oh, it's all right," She responds.

I reach for my panties, take them off, and hand them to David before pulling down his pants.

I look at Charlotte, and her face starts getting red. She's liking it!

"Take a look!" I request.

She comes closer to look at David's cock.

"It looks good, right?"

"Charlotte just nods."

"Look how it looks when I make it hard," I say as I adjust myself so she can see both his cock and my mouth as I start sucking it.

David doesn't take too long to get hard, and after a few minutes of me licking and sticking his cock he becomes fully erect.

I take it out of my mouth and show it to Charlotte.

"Look at its shape! It's like a mushroom, right? Really thick and even shaft and then a huge head that hit all the good spots."

Charlotte nods.

"Come, taste it!"

"I... I'm not sure."

"C'mon, we fucked pretty good yesterday. You've even had his sperm inside you. Come, it tastes good!"

It seemed to do the trick as Charlotte leaned down and started sucking it. Like me, she barely gets his cock head into her mouth.

"Good?" Charlotte doesn't respond but just keeps sucking.

I pull up my skirt while squatting and start masturbating in front of David and Ms. Charlotte before standing up and leaning into the car so David can start fucking me.

"Ok, enough sucking, now it's time I get his cock" I said as I spread my pussy to them.

I await David, but he seemed to tell Charlotte something, and just then, Charlotte leans down and starts licking my pussy!

I guess as a woman, she knows how to lick a pussy well and she almost takes me over the edge.

She is making wet sloppy noises as she's licking me, and I look down between my legs to see David massaging her breasts through her dress. Wow. I wonder if she'll fuck David? I thought to myself, feeling a bit uneasy. I mean, it's fair, right? If I get to jump on as many cocks as I want, why shouldn't David be able to fuck any pussy he wants? The thought of watching my boyfriend fuck another woman makes me hot.

As I'm getting close to cumming she stops licking me. I wouldn't mind cumming right there and then on her mouth. I felt like encouraging my teacher. "Oh god Charlotte, I almost came, that felt so good."

They say nothing, but I hear David adjust himself behind me before saying "Look closely" to Charlotte before slowly entering me with his bare cock.

"Oh..." Is all I hear charlotte says.

"It's gonna go all the way inside her," David said as he kept pushing into me until he eventually hit my cervix.

"Feel it." He asked of her, and she pressed on my stomach. I look at her hand, and when David slowly pulls out, her hand starts pushing into me, and when he goes in, her hand is being pushed away. Wow, I never knew his cock pushed my insides like that!

After playing a bit like this, David starts fucking me in earnest. I suppress my moans as best as possible as his cock stimulates my entire canal. I ask Charlotte to try licking me while David is fucking me, and he gets underneath me and starts licking my clit, which aids me faster to my climax, and I do; after just a minute of fucking and sucking, I start cumming on David's cock "Oh god you are so tight!" I hear coming from David.

I ask David to stop, and he pulls out. I hold onto the car to avoid collapsing to the ground. I look down and see Charlotte, wondering if she should keep licking me.

"Lay down into the car," I ask her, and she does.

I start taking off her shoes, then move on and slowly pull off her pantyhose not to rip it, leaving me with her cute white panty. I give it a touch, and she's soaking wet!

I start pulling her panties off, and she complies by lifting her big butt so I can take it off. And what a sight! She has completely shaved since yesterday. Did she expect a visitor down here soon? I start giving her pussy a taste, and it's much better today without the hair being in the way. "Your pussy is so beautiful!" I tell her. Her pussy lips are shaped like a rose, with her labia clearly visible.

After giving it some taste, I get on top of her in a 69 position so we can enjoy each other simultaneously. After a little bit, I look up to David and give off a foxy smile.

I grab his cock and slowly leads it to her pussy and as it touches her lips, Charlotte stops licking me. David's wet cock pushes a bit into her pussy, and it stretches her. "Aaah!" Charlotte cried out as inch by inch entered her.

"Oooh... oooh," She coos quietly as she's trying to accommodate his huge cock.

After David finally bottoms out inside her, I return her favor and start licking her clit. David begins slowly, and I see her juices covering his hard cock with every pump. I look down closely, and when his cock is about to leave her pussy, her pussy widens until he starts pushing it in again.

"Does he feel good?"

"... Yeeeah?..." She responded as she started to moan.

I hope to have her cum as well, so I start licking and rubbing her clit while David is fucking her up good, and after a few minutes of this, she finally lets one out, and I see David stop fucking her as her orgasm is tightly clenching on his cock. I can see her vagina flex as she's undergoing her orgasm. I don't stop licking until I look up.

David has closed his eyes and is gritting his teeth. He's really close now.

I'm unsure how Charlotte or I would feel about him giving her a creampie. And I guess it's best to be on the safe side. I let Charlotte finish her orgasm in peace before asking David to pull out. I spread her pussy to make sure there was no cum inside her, and there wasn't. God, he stretched her good, though!

I ask Charlotte to switch places, so I lay on top of her so she can watch closely as David's cock fuck me from behind.

"C'mon, David, time to show her how we finish this."

David wastes no time and pushes his cock inside me again.

He doesn't last long, so after half a minute of fucking he pushes deep inside me to deliver his seed. As his first spurt shoots, I hear Charlotte say a surprised "wow," as David shoots and shoots like a hose inside me. God, his creampies are to die for! Now for the real reason I got us in this position. After David has finished cumming, he pulls out quickly. I align my pussy to Charlotte's mouth, and very soon, all his cum comes dripping out. Charlotte got the point and started eating my pussy to catch any cum that came out, making me moan out yet again.

After I think all the cum is out, I spread my pussy wide and ask if all the cum is out. She puts in a finger and scoops out the little that was left, and licks it in her mouth.

"You are as perverted as me now, teacher!"

She smiles and says nothing.

I get out of the car with a well fucked pussy.

David grabs some paper for us to clean up before returning to class. We only have 10 minutes left of our lunch break, so I guess we better hurry up if we don't want to walk hungry all day.

I dress up while Charlotte cleans up before getting out of the car to puts on her clothes again.

I kiss David goodbye, and he starts driving off. Charlotte is standing next to me.

"So, you came to look, but I see you prepared yourself for a little bit more?"

"What do you mean?"

"You shaved yourself. And yesterday, you looked like you hadn't shaved in years."

Charlotte chuckles a bit and nods.

"How was my boyfriend's cock?"

"It was... Good."

"Amazing, you mean?"

"Yes, amazing."

"That was your first time cumming on a cock, right? I saw your pussy twitch as it clenched on his cock."

"That was my first time cumming while having intercourse, yes."

We start slowly walking back to school.

"You aren't protected, right?"

She paused and looked at me, then shook her head.

"'Cus he was dangerously close to cumming inside you when you came."

Her eyes widened.

"Had you cum a little bit more, I'm afraid he might be unable to pull out in time."

"Have you ever had a creampie before?"

She shook her head.

"Who knows, if you ask nicely, I might let him give you one. It shoots inside me like a hose, you know? You can actually feel the cum shooting."

She looked uncertain.

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there," I say as I lean up to kiss her. She's taken a bit back, but she kisses me back.

Kissing a girl felt good. Maybe I'm bisexual?

We cross the corner and go in different directions. I run for lunch and Charlotte, her office.

I sit down, and my friends are all done eating, asking me where I've been.

I tell a lie. I had to have a call with my mom, who got a bit too lengthy.

It was chicken teriyaki baguettes today with a green assortment on the side.

I felt so sad I couldn't take my time to enjoy this meal. But alas, these are the sacrifices I must make to get a good cock during a break.

The school continued like usual, and the sex satisfied me so I could focus on my studies. And eventually, the final bell rings. And I start packing to leave.

And just as I leave the main door, I see Sally.

Oh! We were going to watch porn today!

She's smiling shyly at me and asks if I'm ready. I nod as I ask her to follow me.

We get on my bus and talk about all sorts of stuff. And, of course, an older guy who sits in front of us notices my panties and watches them for the entire ride.

We get home, and mom is preparing dinner for us. She's glowing extra today, unlike usual. It looks like the lovemaking with Dad yesterday really helped them in many ways. I hug her, and she greets Sally. Dad returns home just after us, so the three of us sit on the sofa while waiting for the food to be ready. Mom's job started later than dad's, but she worked part-time, so her shift ended earlier too.

We talked about all sorts of stuff again, we kept talking and talking, and suddenly the dinner was ready. Tonight Mom had made us some Chicken Tandoori with some homemade Thai Milk Tea for later as a desert. She cooks her meat just right; it's so tender it just melts on the tongue.

All four of us enjoyed the food and talked about class and current events until we were done eating.

We stick around until Mom and Dad start talking about politics: the town Major has done something unpopular, and neither of them like it.

We excuse ourselves, clean our plates and go upstairs to my room.

I sit down in my bed, and Sally follows.

"So... You want to watch it now?"

"I'm not so sure."

"It's fine, and we can wait. Have you thought about boys before? And I mean, like *that*."

"A bit. I've only seen a penis in one of the textbooks and my dad's thing when I was little and entered the restroom while he was peeing."

"They all look different, you know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, like how we look very different, right? In the same way, there are different types of people in the world."

"Like how different?"

"Some are small; some are bending in different directions, and some are as huge as your arm!"

Sally holds her arm up and starts visualizing.

"NO WAY!"

"Yes way! They exist, although rare."

"How will that even fit inside a woman?"

"She gets wet?" Does she not know this?

"Sure, but is that enough?" She continues.

"I think so." I can't imagine how it would feel to have a cock so big you can't have sex.

"I think I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I pull up my skirt and show her the wet spot on my panties.

"Wow you really are." Sally said.

I have no idea how to take this forward. I don't want to scare her off or progress too quickly.

"Are you wet too?"

She pulls up her skirt too, and we look down. She's not.

"Have you ever had or thought about having sex before?"

"No. Maybe I thought about it, but I'm not sure how it would be. Mary, have you done it before."

"Well, Sally. Yes. I have."

Her eyes widen. "Like, having a penis inside you?"

"Yes, the penis went inside me."

"How does it feel?"

"Really good! It feels so good to have it move inside you."

She looked like a question mark.

"Shall I show you?"

She nods.

I lay down on my bed, and she lays down next to me. Ah... her skin is so soft.

Now, which video to show? But first, I should be honest with her.

"Sally, I've got to come a bit cleaner."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you see. I have a boyfriend. And with my boyfriend, we have sex. But I don't think you know we've filmed ourselves having sex with my boyfriend."

Sally gasps loudly and looks at me.

"Mary???"

"You want to watch it? If not, I got some other videos. And I don't mind you looking." I feel my panties getting damp from all this. Her innocence is so adorable. I can't believe a 20-year-old girl has been this sheltered all her life from sex and boys.

She doesn't answer but looks at my phone screen, showing all the file names.

I decide to take a chance and play an unedited video.

I play it, and I see my second video ever.

"Wow..." Is all she says after seeing a naked David and I jump into bed.

She gets a clear look at his hard cock.

"Oh wow, its so big! Is that going to fit inside you?"

"Just watch!"

She starts asking a bunch of questions. "Does licking your vagina feel good?"

"How does it feel to suck a penis?" "Is that a condom?" "Is it inside you now?"

Yes. It tastes good. Yes, it's a condom. Yes, you can see it push in and out of me.

But Sally has a keen eye for attention. She looks at the calendar in the background.

"Was this four days ago?" I laugh and applaud her for noticing.

"Yes, this was the Saturday morning this weekend."

She looked at me, shocked, before looking back at my phone screen.

As we watch me and David fuck I feel her breathing becoming irregular.

I look at her, and her eyes are glued to the screen.

David is about to cum when we hear me beg him to cum inside me.

"Cum inside? But he's wearing a condom."

"Not for long!" I think.

David announces that the condom broke before leaning down on me again.

"It broke? Is he cumming?"

"Not yet." I answer.

She hears me tell him I'm not protected and not even denying him the right the cum inside.

She watches intently as she can clearly see the broken condom on his dick as he fucks me.

And then comes our climax, I cum first, David holds on, and Sally seems overwhelmed with what she's seeing.

She then sees me pushing David to his climax as his penis starts pumping me full of virile sperm.

Sally opens her mouth wide as she sees the cock start throbbing inside me, and a whole load of questions comes out of her mind.

"Is he cumming inside you?" Yes. "You aren't using any protection." I know. "Will you get pregnant?" Maybe. "... Does it feel good?" It's the best feeling in the world!

I pause the video. It's still a few minutes left, and the last part where I show deep into my pussy before giving myself a fascial might be too much for her. Let's stick it to vanilla for now.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel weird. Like I'm shaking."

My panties were completely soaked, so I took them off and showed them to her.

And now Sally surprised me. She took off hers too; they were wet too, although not as much as mine. We look at our panties together, and it feels oddly erotic.

I ask if she's ever masturbated before and if she had "cummed" before.

She shakes her head and claims masturbation doesn't feel good.

I get up, face her, spread my legs, and start masturbating, hoping she might join me.

"See? This is what I do when I want to feel good."

She looks intently, completely forgotten any boundaries.

I slowly move my hand to her pussy, and she spreads her legs so I can reach. Her pussy is beautiful as well! Her vagina has two big outer lips, but none inner from what can see. I ask her how she does it, and she starts rubbing her lips.

I ask if it feels good, but she just shrugs.

I ask if it's ok if I can try something on her, and she nods and stops.

I lean down between her legs and spread her lips. There I am met with a pleasant smell and a swollen clitoris. I start by licking her clit a little, so it is nice and wet before I start rubbing it and Sally moans out for the first time.

"Oooooh!" she lets out as she experiences cunnilingus for the first time.

I want to enjoy her clitoris a bit, so I gently lick her while she starts enjoying it. She starts moaning uncontrollably and requests that I slow down a bit.

Licking her exposed clit slower seems to do the trick; she's closed her eyes and is enjoying herself a lot more. I stop, and she opens her eyes again, looking at me with needy eyes. She doesn't want me to stop.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Shall I continue?" She nods.

I put my finger on her clit and slowly massage her wet click while my tongue explores her virgin pussy.

"Oh my... Mary, I feel... Something...Mmmmm..."

Is she cumming? I keep going steady with my tongue and finger when she suddenly grabs my hair and jerks her pussy on my face while her pussy clamps down on my tongue. God, she looked like to have had an incredible orgasm! I almost feel envious.

12