Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop and let her enjoy her afterglow.

"Wow Mary... Is this what it feels like to have sex?"

"It's one part. The penetration feels good, too. It hits different spots. Do you want to try a penis inside you?"

"I don't know..."

"Cus we can try, you know?"

"Won't I pregnant?"

"Nope, cus this penis isn't real."

She looks at me with a puzzled look, and I smile back and leave the bed to grab my strap-on and mount the dildo on it.

"Like this!"

She says nothing, so I grab the tube of lube, head back in bed with her, and lean down between her legs as she instinctively spreads them for me.

I look into her eyes, and she looks back. I want to kiss her, but unsure if she would object to it. I want to undress her some more before we continue, so I unbutton her blouse, and she lays there, letting me do whatever I want. Once unbuttoned, her bra comes into my view. It can be detached from the front, so I do, and her bra opens up and lets loose her round breasts. They are much larger than mine, D, maybe even E cup, and sport puffy nipples. Her breasts make her look like a mother.

I lean in to get a taste of her nipples, and she grabs my head and starts moaning.

Since this is her first time, I want to take this slowly. I ask her if sucking her nipples feels good. And she answers with a soft yes.

I grab the dildo and slowly rub it outside her pussy to tease her a bit.

"Are you going to put it inside me?" And she answers, "Yes."

"Ok." That's it? Is she okay with it? I, a girl, am about to take another girl's virginity.

If a girl gets fucked by another girl with a strap-on. Does it count as losing her virginity? This is the most pressing and relevant philosophical question of this bedroom.

I lean back from sucking her breasts, open the lube, and apply plenty all over my dildo.

I grab the dildo and look into Sally's eyes as I start pushing it slowly into her.

She lets out a moan, and I'm a bit afraid to hurt her, so I keep my cool, and slowly but surely, I get all the way inside her.

"Oh wow..."

"First time something is inside you? Does it feel good?"

"Yes, the first time. How does this work?"

I look down; first, I see no blood. Perhaps she doesn't have a hymen or tore it at the gym classes.

I start slowly pulling out and push in again and start making a rhythm out of it.

She seems to enjoy it, maybe not as intense as when I licked her, but she's enjoying it.

I ask if she wants me to go faster, and she nods.

I start fucking her faster and try my best to keep my stamina going.

Now the rocking motions start to make her breasts bounce up and down as I thrust into her. Doing this feels nothing to me except to turn me on even more.

I remove my top as well, so I'm fully naked. She still partially wears her blouse and skirt, however. She doesn't seem any close to cumming when I feel my stomach muscles start hurting.

I push inside and rest.

"Feels good?"

"Yeah. It feels better when you lick me, though."

"It's because this is not a real penis. A real one feels much better."

"It does?"

"A lot better. You saw how I screamed in the video? I can't stop myself from making those noises."

She seems to be thinking a lot now.

"I'm sorry, but this is tiring me out. Is it ok?"

She nods, and I pull out. There's no blood, but the dildo is really wet now.

I take off my strap-on and get back in bed with Sally.

She has also completely undressed now when I wasn't looking, so we are as naked as the day we were born.

"Are we lesbians?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't think there is anything wrong in feeling good with someone."

She keeps thinking. I gave her some time before I asked her if she wanted to try something else?

"Like what?"

"Do you want to make me feel good as well? The way I licked you?"

She nods and moves down the bed, and I spread for her.

"Your vagina isn't like it was the other day. It's not open anymore."

"That's because of the dildo. It was inside me the entire gym session."

"Oh wow!" She looked surprised at me. I omitted all the cum it was holding.

"Yeah. It felt good, but it opens me up for some time after I pull it out."

I spread my pussy lips so she understands I'm welcoming her.

She leans down and gives my clit a little lick.

I moan to inform her I like it.

She looks up and starts licking more.

She seemed to be thinking for a bit until she tried to mimic what I did to her, and she learned fast! It went from pleasant to good in a short amount of time as she mixed her fingers and tongue with some sucking.

Suddenly, the door opens, but it makes no noise.

I look straight into my mom's eyes, who sees Sally licking my pussy.

Mom smiles, nods, and mouths an "OK" without making a single sound.

Sally didn't notice. She was too busy pleasing me and kept going until I approached my climax.

"You are doing good. I will cum soon. Please don't stop."

She sucks, licks, and eventually, I reach my climax and cum all over her mouth in an uncontrolled spasm.

Sally stops and lays on top of me, so I grab her face and start kissing her.

She doesn't resist and starts giving innocent kisses back.

I put my tongue in her mouth and started playing with hers. She seemed to like it as she closed her eyes and kissed back, a girl's tongue is so much softer and smoother than a man's, and so while our tongues touch each other, we taste our own juices as well.

I almost say "I love you" to her but manage to stop myself.

Eventually, Sally just rests on top of me while we rest on my bed.

As we relax, the smell of sex stimulates my senses. It smells good, but I miss the smell of cum mixed in it.

We lay down for what feels like 30 minutes. Her breasts on mine feel good.

Aaaaah... I could die happy now.

I start thinking about Mom, who caught us fucking. I don't feel shame or anything negative. I know she's accepting of who I am and does her best to support me.

"Sally, do you want to take a shower? I think we smell of sex now."

"Ok." She says as she gets up.

I grab two towels from my cabinet and give her one.

She wraps herself up while I just walk naked to the shower.

"Together?"

"Why not? Save some water."

She follows me into the restroom, but It's locked. I give it a knock, and dad says he's finishing. The toilet flushes, and he comes out, spots me naked, and Sally is covered in a towel.

"You girls gonna take a shower?"

"Yup!" I responded, not even attempting to cover myself up.

"Enjoy yourself, girls!" He said as he makes way.

We get in and take a shower together. I have some fun with her, butters her up in soap, and squeeze our boobs together. The soap made our breasts so slippery they glided smoothly against each other. Sally seems to enjoy this too, as she is laughing together with me.

I whisper into her ears: "Do you want to try a real penis one day? I can help you with that."

She looks at me calmly. It didn't surprise her?

"Who?" She asked.

Right. If she's going to have her first experience with a man, it should be someone who can match her...

David is too aggressive? Jeremy is more experienced.

Oscar! They should match just fine. She'll likely enjoy it if he's as gentle with her as he was with me. I just hope his cock isn't too big for her.

"I know someone. He's very gentle and just as inexperienced as you. When would you like to do it? This weekend?"

She doesn't say anything but is thinking really hard.

"I'll give you some time to think about it, and I'll ask again on Friday, ok?"

"It's ok."

"Then I'll see you on Friday."

"No."

"What?"

"This weekend is fine."

Oh wow. She's much bolder than I thought. I hug and kiss her before asking which day works fine, and she said Sunday works best. We clean up and finish our shower, so we don't use all the warm water.

We dry up and head back inside my room. This time Sally hadn't covered herself up; she walked naked together with me to my room. It's just 3 feet.

We dress up and head down to my parents.

My mom smiles warmly at me once our faces meet, and I can't help but smile back.

"Yeah, she knows," I thought.

We sit down, and I see my parent's faces flushed red... Did they do it while we were up showering?

We talk together and be social until it gets late.

Dad offers Sally a ride home, and I stay back with mom. We hug each other and say our goodbyes.

I sit down next to mom as she's watching Baylook on the TV.

"So you had fun with dad while we were showering?"

Mom just chuckles.

I smell a faint scent of cum coming from her breath. She likely blew him after she saw Sally and I fuck.

Sometime later, dad comes home, and I give them all a hug and kiss, brush my teeth and grab my phone before hitting the sack.

I told David what happened; he was amazed and wished he'd be here to see it.

I also explained that she wants to have sex for the first time, and I mentioned that maybe Oscar should be her first.

He agreed it might be a good idea but was unsure how Jeremy would feel if we kept him out of it?

I said to invite Jeremy as well; I can take both him and Jeremy that Sunday.

Jeremy agrees, and we end our chat.

While in bed, I think about my sexual encounter with Sally.

I almost felt like I loved her. Like I really wanted to take care of her. It's unlike David, whom I cherish a lot and wouldn't mind living together with and having his babies.

I'm not entirely sure how I shall process these feelings, but it didn't feel bad, so I slept quickly tonight.

To be continued.

12