Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 12

Story Info
Mary takes Sally on a trip, and someone finds out about her.
6.2k words
4.55
3.8k
8
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys! Just letting you guys know it will only be 2 more chapter, pluss maybe some bonus chapters/after stories once her little story has concluded. Have 2 more stories in the works, with a bit different style of writing, and with some more substance. Mary's story was ment to simple just have some material to jerk off to for the reader.

Monday:

I arrive at school and meet up with Sally.

"Hey Sal'! How are you doing after yesterday?" I asked Sally.

"Hi Mary, I'm doing fine."

"The pill didn't make your body feel bad?"

"No, I feel fine."

"How are you with Oscar? Are you two a thing now?"

"No, we are just friends."

"I see... So you don't mind joining me on a little trip?"

"Trip?"

"Let's meet up during lunch break, I'll show you."

She gave off a little nod before we split apart.

Charlotte also just had her period. I guess that's good. At least if I am pregnant, then we don't have to explain why they are half brothers.

Soon, lunch break.

"Ok, Sal'. Ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Follow me."

We walked behind the school to the abandoned building, and Sally recognized David's car.

"Is David here?"

"Yeah, we fuck here every day. Which is why I'm always away."

"Oh..."

"Follow me inside!" I enter the car and greet David.

"Oh, Sally is with you today?"

"Yeah, I figured she could watch!"

In reality, I wanted Sally to be tempted to fuck him.

We all sat in the back seat, and Sally watched out to ensure no one was there.

I opened David's pants and slowly jerked and teased him before sucking it.

"You're doing it in public!" Sally was in awe watching us being so indecent.

"Of course! It's exciting! Told you I could show you one day!" I said briefly before pleasing David's wet, hard cock.

I maintained eye contact with Sally all the time. And her face got a bit red again. She put her hand between her leg and very slowly moved her fingers. She's getting turned on, huh? Nice!

David noticed this as she licked her lips while watching me suck a nice cock.

"Her turn." David says as he pulls me off his cock and grabs Sally's head, and forces her down.

She doesn't resist at all and opens her mouth in reflex and begins sucking him.

"Ah yes! Suck it!" David is a bit rough, but Sally seems to like it.

"UMM!" She moans as she begins sucking him off hard herself.

"Aaah! That's it!" David was in heaven. A big tittied sweet girl was sucking him off with another girl on his side.

Slurping sounds could be heard as she pleases David's hard cock.

She gets off and takes a deep breath.

"Let me have him now." I lifted my skirt and spread my panties before sitting down on his cock.

"That's it... That's good!" David said as I began riding his cock.

Sally looked around and saw the coast was clear and spread her legs and began fingering herself through her panties.

"Take it off!" David said playfully as he grabbed the side of her panty and began pulling it off.

Sally lifted her butt excitedly and took her white panties off, bearing her clean pussy in full view.

David didn't hesitate and dived in with his finger. I could see it quickly entered her. She had gotten fairly wet really fast!

"How about it? Want to try his cock?"

"You sure?" Sally asked.

"Yeah, do it." I got off, and his cock was throbbing hard. Not sure he would last long inside Sally.

Sally got on top of David's lap, and he aligned his cock to her pussy, and she slowly sat down on it.

"Oh wow!" Sally said as she got past his head.

"Fuck!" David moaned. "You're tight!"

"Oh wow! Oh wow!" Sally said as she bottomed down.

"Not sure how long I will last with a pussy this tight!"

"Fuck me!" Sally was in her little world again.

David began fucking her hard, and slapping sounds could be heard as his balls hit her ass.

"Hey, how about you fuck us from behind?" I considered Sally's disregard for Oscar's impending orgasm, and I couldn't have her steal David's cum from me! Although, the pill should maybe protect her for today? It does delay ovulation if it hasn't happened yet.

Sally got off, and we bent forward next to each other.

David took his time fucking me, then Sally, then me again.

While we took turns getting a good fucking I kissed and licked her tongue.

"I love you, Sally."

"I love you too, Mary."

"How sweet!" I said, kissing her nose.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

David pulls out of Sally and pushes deep inside before letting himself climax.

"Oh god!" We say in unison as Sally watches him creampie my hungry pussy. As I'm being filled, I see Sally a bit sad that it's over.

"Don't worry, there is another time."

"Sure," Sally said, smiling.

We rest a bit, and Sally now takes some time cleaning the cum from my pussy.

"It's tasty?"

"Yeah." She said as she slurped up all the cum dripping out.

"Yeah, drink it all, it's yours. Thank you!"

Soon enough, we were done, and we said our goodbyes to David before heading back to school.

"So, Mary. This is what you do?"

"Yeah, have sex with David, maybe some other guy. You want more?"

"Maybe?" She wanted more. I knew it.

"Then after school, let's hang out ok?"

"Ok." She seemed a bit excited as well! I got her!

Later that day at school, a guy, who's quite fat, at least 200 pounds, kept looking at me weirdly. He even started waiting for me at places I typically pass. It felt creepy, and I could even feel it when he watched me! I almost considered talking to a teacher to have him stop following me, but I felt uneasy. Like I shouldn't tell anyone.

Anyway, the day ended without much hassle, and I met up with Sally.

"So, Sal'. How are things?"

"It's fine. Where are we going today?"

"I'm thinking we make the day pass by having some snack at a Cafe, my treat. How does that sound?"

"Sure, I'd love that! Be careful though, you sure you want me to eat for free? I'll be expensive!"

"I've never broken a promise!"

We laugh together.

"Ok, then." Sally said before we headed to the café.

While there, we began talking.

"You talk with Oscar?"

"Yeah, we chat all the time."

"You love him?"

"No, I don't think so. He's sweet and all, but..."

"I understand." I understood what she meant.

We enjoyed ourselves and chatted for an hour. Then another hour.

"Mary, what was your plan again?"

"Soon, the time is ripe. We are going out dancing!"

"On a monday?"

"Why not? Just be home early."

"Guess it's fine then."

We headed off to a little nightclub, the sun had just set, and it wasn't that many people yet. My plan was to hook up with a man or more. And maybe Sally would join in and explore a bit?

We hit the dance floor and had some fun before people joined in. We dig the music and enjoy ourselves, and a few men come a bit close to us to dance. They don't care to touch us too much, though. They were just gracing here and there on our butts and boobs.

Soon enough, we take a break.

"Wow, didn't think it would be this fun!"

"Did some of the men touch you?"

"Yeah, a man was touching my butt."

"Did you like it?"

"A bit."

"Hehe, you naughty girl!"

Then we were interrupted by two young black men.

"Can we get you girls some drinks?"

"Sure, be creative!" I told them.

They ordered a drink I hadn't heard of before, but it sounded expensive.

The bartender hit us with two shots, and Sally and I enjoy ourselves.

"Thank you, gentlemen!"

"Wanna get out on the floor?"

I looked at Sally, and she nodded.

"Sure!"

We hit the floor again, and I quickly felt getting a bit tipsy.

The men were a bit bolder and touched me on my breasts.

He smiled when he noticed I wasn't wearing any bra, nor was I objecting to his touches.

The same thing happened with Sally. The black man's hands went up and down her hips and held her close as they danced together.

As more people filled the dancing floor, the men got a bit bolder.

Soon enough, he was kneading my breasts and ass.

Same thing happened to Sally, but she had begun kissing the man as he touched her breasts.

I got over to Sally and saw the man squeezing her breast.

"Let me help." I whispered into her ear as I unhooked her bra from the back.

Sally smiled and let out a little scream as I reached from underneath and removed it from her.

The man smiled as her breasts were finally free and began touching her soft breasts and rubbing her nipples through her thin blouse.

The man behind me began grinding his crotch on my butt, and I think I sense a hard cock through those jeans!

"How about we get off the dance floor for a while?" Said the man behind me as his hand began moving up my leg.

I turned around and looked. The room was dark, but the flashing light with the music lit it up periodically.

I lifted my skirt up and revealed my wet pussy.

"Oh yeah!" He said before I dropped it down again.

He didn't waste time and put his hand up slowly to see if I was up for it.

I obviously was, so I just kept dancing as his hand slowly found its way to my wet slit.

I danced in a way my pussy grinded back and forth on his hand.

"You want off the dancefloor?" I said into his ear.

"And your friend there?"

I looked back, and the other man had his hands down Sally's pants, touching her bare butt.

"Come, Sally, we are going somewhere else."

"Aww, c'mon! It's so much fun!"

"This will be fun, I promise!"

Sally began following the black guy and me with his friend just behind us.

He takes us to a bit more silent and discreet place, it's several cubicles next to each other where people can sit and drink, but we are gonna do something else.

"You girls having fun?" The black man said as we both sat down next to each other, while the other men sat down on our side.

"Yeah! We are!" I said.

Sally looked at her guy with a seductive look, obviously wanting some more fun today.

"So, wanna have some more fun?"

The man began taking his hand up my skirt, and I returned the favor by feeling out his cock.

"A big boy, aren't you?"

"Why don't you have a closer look?"

"I'd love to!"

I unzip and ease up his pants and pull it out.

"Nice cock you got here!"

It was nice and thick, a large head, and I think he's cut. His cock head had a light brown color compared to his blacker shaft.

Sally looked at me as I began sucking his cock in public.

"Mary, you sure are naughty!"

"Wanna be naughty as well?" The man touching her breast and inner thigh, asked her.

Sally just bit her lip. She was obviously considering having some more fun today.

"Pull out your cock and see what will happen?" I asked Sally's partner.

The man unzipped, and his hard cock could be seen through his boxers.

"Suck me!" Said the man getting my mouth back to work.

I licked his head while looking at his face.

"Oh yeah! Suck it!"

I spat on it and jerked it up and down while his cock got harder in my mouth.

I felt myself getting really wet and started pleasing myself.

"You like it?" I asked him.

"Sure do! Ah!" He was moaning as my mouth made him feel good.

After a while, Sally scuffs into me. I looked behind me and saw her legs spread and her pants unbuttoned with her man's hand down her pants as she was jerking his cock.

"Damn you are wet!" Said the guy.

Sally just moaned in response.

"Wanna fuck?" He asked Sally.

She looked at me, and I just got up and sat down on my partner's raw black cock.

His cock was nice and hard and gave me instant pleasure.

"Damn you are tight!"

"Thank you! Your cock ain't that bad either!"

Sally looked at his wet cock and pondered a lot.

"If you don't want to have him, I can take him after this man is done?"

"Umm..." Sally thought loudly.

I handed her a condom just in case.

"Now, fuck me hard like you mean it!" I ordered the guy fucking me.

With the condom, Sally got the courage to continue.

She opened the package and got it on his large cock. It's not as long as Oscar's, but it's much thicker.

She tries sitting down on it, but it's very hard for her in the beginning.

"Shall I do it?" He asked her, and she nodded.

He grabbed her hips and pushed her down with force.

"AAAH!" She moaned as his cock but quickly silenced herself not to attract the attention of others.

"Is it ok?" He asked her

"Yeah, it's fine!" Sally said as he began fucking her pussy from below.

"How is it Sally? Fucking a stranger you've just met?"

She smiled and held down her laughter and instead closed her eyes and focused on the cock in her pussy.

The man I was riding wanted to suck my tits and pulled up my shirt so he could have a good taste.

"Hey girl? You on the pill?"

"No. Why?"

"I wanted to cum inside this pussy when the time comes."

"Go ahead then."

"Seriously?"

"Aren't black men supposed to dump their loads inside white girl whenever they can?"

He began laughing.

"Just fuck me and cum where ever you want."

"Sure. Man, cumming in a girl not on the pill sure is something else."

"I'm sure it is."

As I was riding his cock I heard something from Sally and the other guy.

"Hey, the--" Said the guy

"I know." Sally answered.

"What was that, Sally?"

"Nothing."

"I'm close." Said the man in front of me.

"Ok," I said before embracing his head and pushing his face into the little cleavage I had.

"Oh fuck!"

His cock began spewing his cum inside me, but I kept riding him, milking his balls empty.

"Oh fuck! Ah gawd!"

"You like it?"

"Aaah, yes! Aaah!"

His cock kept cumming hard streams of cum.

"Yeah, knock me up!"

"Oh god, please stop!"

I stopped. His cock got a bit too much sensitive, I guess.

"How are you holding up, Sally?"

"I'm fine. I might cum soon."

"Me too!" The man said.

I got off the cock and went behind Sally and pulled up her skirt.

"Wow, nice tits!"

"I know right? Give them a taste!"

He began sucking and licking her nipples as she was riding his cock.

I had an idea. I got a camera and began filming. I wonder how she would like to watch her own porno.

I got down to watch their union when I noticed it.

The condom had broken! It must have happened when he pushed her down on his cock.

"Sally, the condom broke."

"I know!"

"Oh god, I'm close now." His orgasm got close!

"You should pull out, the pill only delays your ovulation, it doesn't give you protection all month."

"I know..." Sally said but didn't stop.

"He can make you pregnant, you know?"

"Yeah?"

"You want that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Ummm..." She seemed to think.

"Ah god I'm cumming!"

And just as Sally was pulling out, he grabbed her hips and pushed her down on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Umm... Don-"

"AH! FUCK!" He moaned out as he began fertilizing Sally.

I quickly got my camera down to film it, and his cock pulsed and throbbed wildly inside her pussy.

Sally lost it and pushed down on his cock as well, ensuring he delivered his seed as deep as possible. It was so hot to watch! Unlike me, she was likely in her fertile window, and she was taking it!

"Cum inside me! Give it to me!" Sally had lost her restraints and was gladly receiving his sperm.

"You might be knocking her up now, you know?" I told him as he was mid-orgasm.

"Fuck yeah! Do it! Get knocked up!" He said with his eyes crossed.

His hips jerked as he pushed on her cervix to have her milk him of his sperm.

"Aah~," He said, finally sated.

Sally collapsed on top of his chest, and his cock had stopped throbbing.

I looked down at his black cock still stuck neatly inside her pink pussy, and some cum had begun leaking out.

"Sally, you might have a black baby soon!"

"Yeah!" She seemed happy about the fact? Jesus. Shouldn't have taken that pill with Oscar then?

She later got off the cock and put her panties back on.

"Thanks ladies! You were a good fuck!"

"You too!" I told them.

Sally looked to be in bliss.

"So, Sally. That wasn't very wise."

"I know. I should have changed the condom."

"What will you do now? Should we check if we can take the morning after pill again?"

"Guess I should?"

"Cus if you got pregnant with Oscar, not sure if would be all bad if he took responsibility, but this is a stranger. A black stranger."

"I dunno..."

"Does it turn you on? To get pregnant by him?"

I touched her stomach where her womb was positioned.

"It does."

"Let's rest, I'll let you think for a while."

I did a quick search online, and yes. Some sites did recommend taking it if a woman had unprotected sex happened twice in a row.

"So, you can actually take the pill now. It should help. Remember, it only delays the ovulation, and if you ovulate tomorrow or the day after, there might be sperm ready to fertilize it. So what will you do? Shall we go get it? You better stop having unprotected sex until you are on the pill."

"I know."

I hugged her, and she dressed up. I wasn't wearing any panties, so my skirt was all I needed.

My feelings were conflicted. On one side, I wanted a train of black men to rail her pussy and fertilize her until her belly grew with their black spawn. On another, I wanted Sally to be happy and content with her life. Having a child with a stranger would make her life very difficult and reduce the number of men willing to date her.

We just sat here and relaxed. Sally seemed to be thinking a lot, occasionally touching her stomach.

"If you could have a stranger's baby, would you do it?"

"Kinda already what I'm doing? David filled by pussy every day for over ten days since I met him on a train. He was a stranger then and a stranger until some days after I got to know him better. Still, our relationship isn't even a month old, but he's said he's willing to raise the baby with me if I get pregnant, and I trust him."

"But like, with my case. If you didn't meet up with him after, would you have taken the chance?"

I've been thinking of this for days now. If David fails to get me pregnant, what will I do? Will I just get creampies from anyone?

"I do. Honestly, it's fucked up. I don't think I will ever stop fucking men from now until I get pregnant. And then I'd likely not have an abortion."

"So, if you had a black baby, you'd keep it?"

"Yeah. I'd think so. I fantasize about the men fucking me and that their seed is what's going to make me pregnant. Like now, what if my ovulation is super late? And his seed did it? It's possible you know."

"I don't know, Mary. I get so hot thinking about it."

"Well, how about you find a steady partner like Oscar and let him cum inside you? Or could you join me with David? Not sure how he would be able to handle two women at once.

She seems to be thinking a lot.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea? I shouldn't have done it with David, now I want more..."

Seems her reason is winning.

"Sally, please just think about what you want to do. I know it's highly unwise. We are thinking about a new life."

Sally nodded, and we eventually left.

We passed by a 24/7 pharmacy.

"So... I can pay for it if you want."

Sally looked at the door. Then she looked at me.

Then she shook her head.

"No? Ok." I said.

We didn't say anymore. If this is what she wanted, then I'd support her.

Tuesday:

Sally seemed happy and didn't think much about last evening. I sure hope she doesn't regret her decisions.

However, the guy from yesterday keeps following me... Why? Fuck he's so creepy!

Later I feel something jolt on my pants. I check my pockets, and nothing is stolen. However, there's a note. I looked around, but it's too many people, and no one seemed suspicious.

"I know your secret. Meet me in the men's locker room at 11 at lunch. Or people will know."

Oh fuck... It's the fat guy or what? Is that why he's been so creepy?

12