Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pray and hope this won't get out of hand... I should tell David or a teacher...

No, if my secret is out, I'll never live it down!

It has to be a bluff, it has to! Although, I think someone filmed my little adventure in the forest that day... If only I had paid more attention, I could request them not to film it.

At least I told David I couldn't meet him at lunch; thankfully, he didn't question it.

It's 11 am, and I'm outside the men's locker room...

The door is locked, and there is no one here... There are no gym classes from 11 am to 1 pm, so they stay closed.

Then, the door opens from the inside.

My heart starts pounding. Oh god... I feel so tense I almost feel like crying! It's like Charlotte, who I thought was going to chew me out, but this time is different...

My hand has started shaking, but I got to do this for my own sake.

I open the door and enter.

The fat guy is there, waiting for me.

I swallow my spit

I close the door behind me.

"Don't be so scared. Not here to bite you."

"Who are you?"

"Charles."

He seemed to be feeling tense too.

"We are here because you aren't that good at covering your traces."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You are a slut aren't you?"

"No I'm not. Also, if a woman wanted to enjoy sex, why would that be a problem? Can't she enjoy it like any man can?"

He smiled and picked up his phone.

He opens the browser, and a porn site is loading. Oh fuck. The title was "Forest slut fucks everyone" It had 11,000 views already and was uploaded two days ago.

It starts playing, and there I am... Getting fucked by a guy lifting me up as I'm jerking off two men... Then another starts fucking my ass...

I can't keep my emotions down. I almost fall down crying. It finally happened, didn't it? I finally got caught...

"Don't look so upset, I won't tell anyone."

I nodded... Thankfully...

"But... At a price."

I knew it.

"What is it?" I asked him. It was a dumb question. Of course, he wanted me to suck him off. Or more.

He seems to be uncertain whether or not to follow through with it.

I hope he doesn't find the courage to force me into fucking this disgusting pig...

The thought of doing so, however, turned me on... I hated my body now! Why him!?

"I think you know what I want."

I go back to the door and lock it before turning around and undressing my shirt and bra.

He comes closer and starts touching them.

He slowly touched my round breasts and seemed to be super focused on them.

He's getting turned on, too, as he's breathing heavily. He's a total mouth breather too.

I stood still and let him touch me, and my body responded by making a wet mess between my legs! Stupid body! Now I want to reach down to my pussy to relieve myself, but I can't...

"More."

I try to feign ignorance.

"What?"

"Take it all off." He demanded.

"Please don't..." I pleaded back. I genuinely didn't want to do anything with this guy.

"Deny me once more and I'll show this link to someone, and the rumor will spread. You should be lucky it's me who knows this."

I don't dare call his bluff now, and I'll obey. For now.

I reluctantly take off my pants and socks. Leaving me only with the holed-panty that was meant for David today.

"Take that off too."

And I did as he asked. Now I am fully nude with a man with no good intentions for me.

"Please just be done." I say, shaking. And it wasn't because of the temperature.

He starts licking my nipples and feeling out my body. His clumsy fat hand feels out my ass, hips, legs, and pussy. His clumsy fat fingers wet themselves fast and easily put a finger inside me.

After fingering me for some time, he pulls out and observes his wet hand.

He became erratic from this and took a step back before pulling his pants down.

His smooth cock is rock hard, thick, and fat but short. I also think he's suffering from phimosis...

The only impressive part of his cock is his huge testicles. They must weigh a lot. His cock can't be longer than 4 inches, and it might have been longer if he wasn't so fat. Why did it have to be a fat ugly guy who wanted to abuse the situation and not some handsome guy like the gym teacher?

"Suck me."

"Pl-" I stop. I won't test him any longer.

I got down on my knees and smelled it. It smelled pleasant, so at least he showered.

I tried pulling the foreskin back, and just as I spotted his penile head, he stopped me.

"It's too tight, don't do that."

"Ok."

I look at his face, and he looks down at me very excitedly. He's breathing really hard now.

I put it in my mouth and, by reflex, began sucking enthusiastically.

"Oh yes."

He liked it. He started leaking pre-cum into my mouth. I should make him cum now, so he doesn't get any ideas about fucking me; still, I felt my pussy drip with excitement.

"Stop."

I did and looked down. Curses, my body really wanted this. I've become such a massive slut, that any cock will do!

"Lay down here."

I don't want this, but my body disagrees with me...

I laid down on the bench as instructed.

Charles spread my legs and held his cock to my pussy.

"Be done with it." I thought to myself.

His excitement had reached a peak, and with no difficulty, his cock entered as deep as it could as I felt his balls pressing against my ass.

"Oh god! You are so good!" The fatty said with a blissful look on his face.

I tried not to enjoy it, but his cock was just thick enough to please me.

He puts his body on top of me, putting his fat stomach to mine, and it felt heavy. My breathing got a bit harder as his fat pushed down on me. Wished he just finished off.

Thankfully, he didn't last long. After a few thrusts, he pushed hard into my pussy, and his cock began throbbing.

"Not inside me!" I felt a mix of disgust and pleasure, his cock shot hard streams of cum, and I could feel it shooting on my insides.

"Oh yeah! Fuck!" He said as he bottomed out and released his sperm inside me. His large testicles must have been carrying a huge load because my pussy began feeling full.

Once Charles was done with his orgasm, he began talking.

"I can do what I want, where I want. You're not on the pill right? Who's gonna know if it's mine or the other guys?"

I cover my face, not sure what expression I'm showing right now. If my face reflected anything close to what my body was feeling, he'd feel reinvigorated to attempt this again, and I just hoped this would soon be over. Despite my heart and mind hating this, my body loved it... It wouldn't care what happens as long as it's being bred...

"Clean me up." He had taken his cock to my mouth.

I obeyed and cleaned it the best I could. His cum was a bit sweet in taste, never had that before, maybe from all the sugar he was eating.

"Spread your legs. I want to remember this moment." He said as he grabbed his phone."

"Not my face please."

"Do as I say and I'll only take what I want."

I spread them and felt his cum leaking out.

He snapped a photo before dressing himself and gave me some paper to clean myself up. He waited until I was dressed before he continued.

"We will fuck here every day from now on." He demanded of me.

For some reason I can't explain, I obeyed him. I'm not sure why I said what I said.

"Not here, can't we do it in the old building behind the college? Janitors sometimes clean this place during closing hours. We'll both be fucked if we're caught."

He seemed to be thinking about whether or not I was trying to trick him.

I wasn't, and it seemed he understood that.

"True enough. Show me that place tomorrow ok? We'll meet at lunch break around the corner of the building."

"Ok." I nodded, dejected.

"When we are alone, you will address me as 'Master'. Understand?"

He had a shit-eating grin on his face. He really enjoyed this power.

"Yes... Master." I said in low confidence.

"Good. You understand."

I nodded my head.

"I'll check outside and see if people are here."

He unlocked and poked his head out.

"No one. You leave first, I'll follow you later."

It all worked out well. We weren't caught, and now I went to the bathroom to get some alone time.

The first thing I did was to contact David. I had to talk to him in person later. I needed to talk about this.

"David. I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. Can we meet after school?"

"No worries honey, I'll pick you up after school down the corner."

"Great!"

I also entered the porn site to find my video. Thankfully it wasn't hard. Sorted by recent uploads, and 'forest slut' was enough. I bookmarked it for later, and I think David knows how to get it deleted. Suddenly I hear dripping. I looked down, and Charles's cum had started flowing. It kept dripping for almost a minute. If he's allowed to fuck me like this every day, he'll knock me up for sure and... It turns me on? I've gotten so fucked up that a man forcing me to be his pleasure toy turns me on... If he knocks me up, he'll never take responsibility for it. And despite all that, my pussy was throbbing for more.

Was this rape? My body loved this, but my heart and mind feels... Bad? Uneasy? Heavy. Loads of bad feelings about it. Yet I feel like I'm longing for his cock and seed...

******************************

I finished my classes and walked with Sally a bit while waiting to be picked up by David.

"So, Sal'. Have you thought more about what you want to do?"

"Not sure. I felt like I wanted more and..."

"And?"

"Oscar asked me out on a date."

"Really now? He likes you?"

"Yeah... What do I do? I was a virgin until recently, and now I threw myself on some black guy. What will he say?"

"I guess you should be honest. Are you considering the date?"

Sally nodded.

"Well... Let's just hope that for your sake, he's still willing to ignore it. I mean, you guys weren't together yesterday right?"

"Yes."

"I understand if he has his reservations if he backs out, but he doesn't then maybe he's a steal you shouldn't let go off?"

Sally was thinking.

"Just have the date, tell him what happened yesterday and see what happens. And should anything happen, wear a condom."

Sally chuckled.

"Ok, Mary. I'll try."

"Heh, if Oscar doesn't want you, then we could share David and have some half-brothers!"

"Oh gosh, Mary!"

He laughed a bit before David pulled up on the corner, and we say our goodbyes.

We enter his house, and I sit down on the couch.

"Somethings up. What is it?" David said with a serious voice.

"Someone found out about me."

He looked at me dead serious.

"A teacher or a student?"

"Charles. A student. Someone had filmed me getting fucked on Saturday and uploaded it to a porn site."

David looked furious, even though he tried his best to hide it.

I grabbed my phone and opened the bookmark.

We looked at it together, and I got anxious as well as turned on...

After a few minutes of watching man after man giving me their cum I touched David's cock, and he was hard as a rock. Him seeing me getting fucked by random strangers seemed to turn him on.

I unzipped him and started jerking him off as we watched my porn video.

He began fingering me from underneath the skirt, through the hole in my panties.

I begin to tell David what Charles did to me. How he forced me to undress, suck and fuck him. How he came a huge amount of cum inside me against my wishes and how he now demands I call him Master from now on.

As we reach the end of the video, David grabs my head and forces his cock into my mouth before he unloads.

"Aah fuck!" He moaned as his massive, hard streams of cum started filling my mouth.

I gag as the first ropes of cum shoot deep into my throat. It kept on shooting, it almost felt like it wouldn't end, and each shot of cum shot so hard it felt sharp!

As his orgasm finally reached its end, I was allowed to pull out.

I cough uncontrollably from his cum.

"Was it too much?"

I open my mouth for him to watch, then I swallow it.

First time I had David cum in my mouth... Although somewhat unpleasant, I loved it!

The video had finished, and we read the comments.

They all wished they had been there. Some would want an update if I got pregnant. We checked the channel out, and it had different videos of all sorts of stuff, but mostly about himself and his wife. They seemed to be swingers.

David went to his work room and booted his computer. He began by finding the video and downloading a copy.

"Now. What do you want to do? If you want we can have it removed if you want. Then the guy might not be able to blackmail you anymore."

A part of me wanted it up. The comments felt good to read and being submissive to this piece of garbage somehow turned me on...

"Let's remove it. If you can?" I asked of him. If he has nothing to blackmail me, I can have my freedoms back...

He did some stuff I didn't quite understand, but it looked like he reported the video.

"Now we wait." David said, satisfied.

"Ok..."

"What do we do about Charles?" I asked David.

"He has no leverage on you. Honestly, I wanted to beat him up, but not sure that's a wise idea."

"He demanded I fuck him again tomorrow at the parking spot where we usually meet. Actually I asked him to do me there and not in the locker room like last time."

"Really now? How about you tell me if he has a copy after the video get's removed, then I'll see if I can't change his mind."

A chill went down my spine, but I didn't want to ask him what he was going to do.

We had a late dinner together before he drove me home.

I lay down in bed after a good shower. Was I really gonna deny 'Master' his wishes?

Should I play along? My head can't think too hard. I'll think about this tomorrow.

And Sally, though. What will come of her?

To be continued.

12