Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 13

Story Info
Mary has a devious plan in store.
6.8k words
4.57
4.8k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up, and the first thing I do is check my bookmark.

The porn video of me had been removed.

I let out a relieved sigh.

I sent David a quick message about this before performing my morning routine.

Fast forward to school. I passed Charles in a hallway and held onto his shirt so we could speak without anyone hearing us.

"The video is gone. I've removed it." I told Charles confidently.

"So what? You think I was so dumb that I wouldn't keep a copy?"

I pretended to be terrified.

"No! I-I am so sorry... Master!"

"Serves you right! Did the bitch think she was smart?"

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" I said as quietly as I could.

"You will meet me behind the old building, today at 11."

"Yes, Master."

"And give me your panties."

I looked around to check before he interrupted me.

"Now."

I pulled them down and handed them to him.

He looked at them and found the hole and a wet spot.

"You really are ready for any cock passing you by, huh?"

I nodded.

"Tell me. What do you like?"

"Sex."

"You like sex, huh? Figured. How much do you like it?"

"So much I need it all the time. Even now I'm wet."

"So, if anyone asked, you'd fuck them?"

"Yes."

"Anyone? Even me?"

"Yes, Master anyone. I'm a nymphomaniac, you know? I'm so horny all the time! Even yesterday when you came inside me on an unsafe day, it still felt good."

His gaze froze up. Guess the lie about pregnancy risk scared him. I looked around, and no one is here. All this teasing wanted me to scare him more!

I unzipped his pants, pulled his underpants down, and took out his cock through his zipper. It was nice and hard already. He got a wild look on his face! I smiled at him and lifted my skirt up on the front, and guided his cock inside me.

"Sorry Master, I got so turned on... This is what I do. I get horny then fuck any man in front of me..."

"Oh... Fuck..." He looked around.

"You're really not safe right?"

"No. According to my calendar, my ovulation is today or tomorrow... Which is why I didn't want you to cum inside yesterday. It was safe at the forest, but not now."

"When I cum, you will pull out ok?"

"Ok, Master."

We do our best to fuck standing. It's a bit hard as his cock isn't that long, but grinding my pussy up and down towards him did the trick.

"I'm close, let me cum in your mouth."

"Ok, Master." As I said so, some people approach the corner.

"Wait." I whispered to him.

We stand still as they pass us. I tried to cover us up with my bag... Oh god! This doesn't look natural at all!

Charles starts poking my leg. He's close.

I looked at him with a confused face, pretending not to know.

I can't have him feeling safe, so I squeeze his cock with my pussy; I need him to cum inside me!

He tries to keep a calm face, but then I see his eyes starting to cross.

And just as the men pass behind my back, his cock begins jerking.

*Throb* *Throb* *Throb* *Throb* Charles fills my pussy up with three guys less than a feet away, not knowing that a fat slob was giving a girl a good creampie.

We looked at each other, it was obvious he was cumming from my perspective, but I pretended I wasn't noticing.

As the guys passed the next corner, I pulled out and gave his cock a quick suck before jerking him off on my tongue, pretending to be a cum hungry slut.

"Come inside my mouth, Master, hurry! Before more people come." I pretended to be ignorant of his creampie.

"Sorry, I came inside you. Your pussy got so tight I couldn't stop it."

I looked down, and my pussy had leaked all his cum.

"Oh my! Oh shit! I'm so sorry, Master. What do I do now? What if I get pregnant? It's so much!" I touched his cum on my pussy. "And so thick!"

He seemed genuinely afraid. Last time he was so confident if I got pregnant, we wouldn't know whose it was. But now he's worried! Just as I wanted!

If I got pregnant, I was gonna pin it all on him and scare the life out of him!

I grabbed a wipe from my purse and cleaned it up. His cock was still hard, though! Maybe I should ride it once more... I began sucking it again; the cum on his tight foreskin looked enticing!

The bell rings.

"I have to go Master. Let's meet behind the house ok?"

He zips up and nods.

Now he was under my control to do as I wanted... His video copy, though... That's still a problem.

After my class, I chatted with David.

"He has a copy."

"Ok. I'll have him remove the video today. I'll park my car like last time, I'll cover it up so it looks abandoned. Ask him to enter the car and don't let him see you."

"Ok. Don't beat him up ok?" And send.

I had no idea what was about to happen.

Come lunch, and I inform Charles of the car and to wait for me.

I walk fast towards the building and spot David's car. It really did look abandoned.

I find a corner and some construction stuff I can hide behind.

A minute later, Charles comes and looks around before entering the car.

The moment he does, David comes from around the building and enters the car with him.

And things got very messy, very quickly.

David is yelling, and Charles is screaming.

Ten minutes later, David came out, locked the door, and asked me to come.

He removed the cover, and I spot Charles inside, crying and sobbing.

"What did you do?" I asked worriedly.

"Scared the crap out of him. Don't worry, I didn't physically harm him. And the video is removed. He even made a copy on his cloud and I had him delete that too, including the recycle bin. It's gone."

I guess this ends this relationship... But also a bit sad... I was almost starting to enjoy calling the low-life slob as Master, even though there is nothing good to be said about him. Except for the massive loads of cum he was shooting.

"So, wanna have a round before you go?"

I gave it some thought. Would it break his heart if he saw I belonged to David's big cock? That might be nice...

I whispered to David.

"Does he know we are together?"

"No, I told him I'm your uncle."

"And you think it's fine to have him watch me getting fucked by my uncle? Nope. Don't worry though, I have a plan." I said with a devilish smile.

David liked what I said and kissed me.

I opened the door and looked at Charles. He was terrified of stepping out.

"Come Charles, let's head back inside... I'm sorry. He forced me. He's my uncle. He forced me to tell the truth yesterday."

He nodded and tried to calm down before leaving the car and running off to the school.

"And now we wait!" I told David as I gave him a kiss. "Also, thank you!"

We had a good, close, warm hug.

"You're very welcome. Also, what is that plan?"

"When I get pregnant, I intend to scare him, I told him I was fertile when he came in me earlier, so he's added two loads now, so he is probably going to be terrified of that prospect. 'Oh, you got my pregnant, guess you'll have to raise it!'"

David chuckled.

"Damn, I'd like to see his face when that happens!"

"I'll tell you in detail later, ok?"

"Sure." We exchange a kiss and go our merry way.

It was reassuring I had my freedom back as well, wouldn't want to actually be his slave all semester!

At lunch, I met up with Sally and asked if there was any progress.

There was! Oscar said they'd figure out what to do if something happened, but she was very vague.

"So, if you have a black baby, he'll take care of it?"

"Mary, I have done some digging, and I can actually determine the father early on. It's a simple blood sample."

"Really? But how early?"

"Very. But the longer into the pregnancy, the more accurate it becomes."

"That's good then. So, what if it isn't his?"

"I may just... Not keep it."

"I understand. And if it is his?"

"He said he'll marry me if I keep it."

"Oh wow! Really?"

Sally laughed.

"Yeah, it was... Weird. A guy I've only met for a few days basically proposed."

"Now what?"

"We'll see what happens."

"So... About that date..."

"Yes, Mary. We did it."

"And... Protection?"

"Nope. I don't like it. We used one but he took it off and I didn't object, I had the same idea."

"Come on! Let me hear the neat and gritty details!"

"Ok, so we met up at a Café and talked. We just started some casual chit chat but I eventually just blurted it out to him what we did last evening.

Then I discussed if he would still be willing to date me. He said yes, and we talked about the future, and what we should expect, then we walked together through a park. Then we... Did it..."

"Where?"

"Behind a tree. We were almost found out! And yeah, we did it with me on top, then him behind me, then he took it off without telling me and tossed on the ground and then he came inside me."

"Wow! Just like that? I like it when the men doesn't ask questions if things are OK or not, just like that they do whatever they want!"

Sally chuckled.

"Me too. Then we finished out trip with his cum occationally dripping down my leg and we ended up at his place, where we did it again. Twise!"

"He could do it three times in such a short amount of time?"

"Yeah! First in his bed when we got into his room, then later when we watched a movie on his TV."

"Details!"

"Ok, so he tried doing a tour of his room, it was nice and tidy then I just... gave him a quick kiss, which then led us to more kissing, then his bed. He did it on top of me for a few minutes before cumming in me again, then we continued the tour and had a snack, then watched a movie. He got horny again and got on top of me from behild while we watched and... Fucked me hard for almost a quarter of an hour before he came in me again."

"You guys are going on like rabbits!"

I almost wished I had someone other than David now.

Sally blushed.

"Well, enjoying yourself?"

Sally nodded.

"And you will visit him today as well?"

"Yeah. Maybe every day, we'll see."

"How are he with other partners? Are you two open in that sense?"

"Open? Like open relationships?"

"Yeah. Like-"

"Oh, we haven't discussed it, but I'll keep my legs closed for other men until he says it's ok or not."

"Ok then."

I wished Sally the best of luck as we finished our lunch.

**************************************

Fast forward ten days.

Sally and Oscar were a thing now. They fucked like rabbits as often as they could, and they didn't mind the risks at all. Sally had fallen deeply in love with him and hoped that if she did get pregnant, it belonged to him.

Charlotte and I have been having some fun a few times. We met up with Jeremy and David for some fun and even swapped partners.

As David and Jeremy walk out of the room to clean themselves, Charlotte and I discuss things.

I played with her pussy as David's cum dripped out of her pussy. He doesn't ask her, he just cums in her without really knowing she's fertile or not, and I bet she likes it.

"So, have you thought about having children of your own? You are getting... You know."

"I know. God, I feel so stupid sometimes. "Oh, this year, I'll get a boyfriend," "No, this year!" And repeat. I promised myself I'd get a partner when I finished my masters but then work just... Took over."

"You haven't been using any protection this week you know? If your period is like mine, you should be close now."

"I know... I just feel conflicted. I hate condoms, and David's cum feels so good. But I'm not sure, you know? Like if I got a boyfriend next month, I would definitely force him knock me up as soon as possible!"

"Really? Is it because you feel like your time is running out?"

"I think so. Just earlier, when I did it with David, I felt so conflicted. At one point, I'd like to ask him to pull out, but on the other..."

"The risk turns you on, or do you just love the cum?"

Charlotte smiled.

"Both. Really, It's not a good day; I'm estimated to ovulate in... Three days?"

"Well, feel free to be inseminated by David if you want that. Our kids would have half siblings at least and I think he could somewhat provide as well."

"I'll consider it."

After a long pause, I asked her.

"If you could hook up with a complete stranger, would you do it?" I asked Charlotte.

"Perhaps." She didn't seem too against the thought.

"Have you ever heard of a glory hole before?"

"Maybe? It's those holes men put their dicks inside, right?"

"Yes. I'll show you a video."

We watched my little Gloryhole adventure together, and she got very intrigued by the prospect of fucking strangers behind a wall.

"So, wanna join some time?"

"I'll think about it," Charlotte said in a fairly positive tone.

***********************************

Two days later.

I've set my plans into motion. She should be at her peak soon. I wonder if she really will risk it with a stranger? And god, I was horny today. Not only could David not meet up with me yesterday or today, but I was left without a cock in me for an entire day! And my plan was so devilish I had trouble sleeping tonight. My plan was something most people would consider appalling, and rightfully so!

We entered the bar, and I was wearing a cute hat and some glasses to hide my identity. No panties and bra on, of course.

We sat down by the bartender and had a few beers. I said a few, but she ended up downing so much she got a bit more than tipsy. I also drank alcoholic-free, just in case I'm already pregnant, and I'll know that in... God, two days now. I just pray and hope I don't get back pain or headache tomorrow. That's usually a sign my period will come.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was downing glasses of beer like it was water.

"Slow down on the drinking girl!" I told her as she downed her third glass.

"You have plans with me; I know it! Whatever it is, I'm preparing myself with a few beers!" Her cheeks began glowing red. I hope she doesn't... No, maybe that would be better? Get so drunk she fucks every cock raw behind the glory hole.

A bald drunkard in his 40s or 50s made a move on me.

"Hey lass... You. Flash us your tits!" His breath reeked of alcohol.

I looked over to his buddies and Charlotte.

I smiled and pulled up my T-shirt and showed them, and they went wild!

"Oh shit lass, that's some nice titties!" The drunkard said as he cupped a feel.

I didn't resist but looked over to the bartender, who didn't try to stop us. I guess flashing tits is fair game here! I mean, men began looking and smiling to some varying degree, and a good mood among his customers is just a good thing, I guess.

His hand went down on my legs, seeing if I wouldn't mind.

I spread them wider and smiled at him.

Charlotte laughed as all of this was happening, enjoying the scenery.

As his fingers hit my wet pussy his face changed to a surprised look.

"No panties?" He asked in a quiet voice.

I smiled back with a face most smug.

I was wet before he even touched me, and he quickly put a finger inside me, then two, and promptly began fingering me in public.

He pulled out and showed the wet glistering juices between his two fingers to his friends, and they all got interested and got closer.

This was too much, so the bartender poked my shoulder and pointed to the hallway leading to the glory hole. But he wasn't angry or anything like that; he knew we were just having a bit of fun.

I blew the bartender a kiss before I put my shirt down.

"Come!" I told Charlotte, and she downed the last part of her fourth glass of beer and followed me.

We head down the hallway until we see the bouncer. I tell him we are a couple, so he allows us both into the women's part.

"What are we doing here?"

"Wait and see!"

I began undressing, and Charlotte did too. I placed my bag down. Inside I had a camera, and I showed it to her before turning it on. This was David's camera, and he wanted us to film this.

We began kissing and feeling each other out as no cocks were present.

Very soon, though, a man entered the booth.

I smiled at Charlotte and pointed to the hole.

She understood what this was, and she began smiling.

Soon enough, a small flaccid dick entered the hole.

I grabbed it and began sucking.

Charlotte took the camera and began filming.

The cock very quickly got hard and wet from my sucking. I licked the shaft and balls and played with his glands.

The man moaned and enjoyed himself.

"You like it?" I asked Charlotte.

"It looks good!"

"Wanna try a lick?"

I held his cock to her face, and she had a bit of a taste and moaned shortly after.

I got back on servicing him, and soon he knocked on the wall, and I grabbed some distance so Charlotte could capture the money shot.

He began shooting hot, wet, sticky sperm on my tongue and face.

I smiled brightly as he finally spent his load.

I asked Charlotte to clean my face up, and she began licking me clean.

As one man left, another took his place.

I made space so Charlotte could have a go.

This cock was black, long and hard, and Charlotte grabbed it before handing me the camera.

I got a good view of her sucking the cock.

It was like she was at home sucking a stranger's cock through the wall.

Sloppy sounds played as she played with his hard cock.

My mouth watered from this big black cock. Almost wish I hadn't taken Charlotte with me so I could keep them all for myself...

Soon enough, he knocked on the wall and blew his load.

She didn't want the money shot; she instead allowed that cock to blow inside her mouth. I filmed the cock pulse and throb inside her mouth until she choked on his cum, but she got it all!

She showed me the load before swallowing it. The man had shot out a lot! Man, if that cum was inside her pussy...

Another cock took its place, and now I wanted something in my pussy.

I gave it a quick suck before I placed my butt towards the wall.

Charlotte took the hint and helped me man enter my pussy.

His raw cock entered my pussy, and I began thrusting back at him.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard!" And his cock began thrusting through the hole in the wall.

It went just deep enough to bottom out on my cervix.

He started furiously fucking me through the wall.

Charlotte had bent down to film me getting fucked from before.

I began moaning as his hard cock almost pushed me to climax.

The stranger seems to struggle holding on with his increasingly strong moans, and soon he knocks.

Charlotte looked at me, expecting me maybe to pull off, but I smiled back and fucked back at the cock.

He knocked a second time just before his cock started throbbing inside me.

"Oh yes, cum inside me, give it to me!"

"Aaaaaah!" yelled the stranger on the other side of the wall as he began filling my pussy with cum.

Shot after shot of cum was being shot inside me by a stranger I didn't know what it looked like!

Charlotte looked extremely turned on now, and she began licking her lips as she captured the throbbing cock in my pussy.

As he finished his orgasm, we pulled away, and I stood up, and Charlotte filmed his cum dripping from my pussy lips.

She couldn't hold herself; she had to have that cum, so she began swallowing it up the cum dripping down my pussy.

While cleaning my pussy up, I felt another cock press against my butt.

I began leaning down on that one too, so it could fuck me.

Charlotte watched again as I was being fucked by yet another cock.

"Oh god! Your pussy is so tight!"

It sounded like the drunkard in the bar earlier.

The man knocked after a few seconds of fucking me and began moaning, and I didn't say anything, and sure enough, he blasted my insides with cum too.

"Oh god... It feels so good!" The man said behind the wall.

"I love it when they cum inside me." I told her.

"I know... It's so good." Charlotte replied.

"You want to try?"

"Sure!"

Next cock belonged to Charlotte. I know she's fertile now, but would he use a condom? Would she pull off? It's soon 10:30 Pm, so my plan will soon come full circle.

12