Mary's Unexpected Escapade Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next cock comes in, and Charlotte gives it a quick suck to make it hard and wet before putting her ass to the wall.

I look at her, and she's waiting patiently. Suddenly her face changes. The man found his goal.

I began filming from below and observed the large cock entering my teacher's pussy.

"It looks amazing!" I told her.

"It feels that way too!" She replied.

I even had a little taste of her clit as she was being fucked.

They seemed lost in fucking, and I almost hoped the man fucking her wouldn't knock, but he did.

I looked at Charlotte. She seemed to have conflicting emotions about what to do.

The man moaned, and the cock throbbed, and she pulled off. He got his first shot inside her before she pulled out, but this confirmed it for me; she is concerned about pregnancy!

She hurried up and got the rest of his cum on her breasts and mouth.

As he finished, I began licking her breasts clean to get some taste of his cum!

"That was close..."

"To cum inside you?"

"Yeah, not sure it would be wise..."

"It would feel really good through."

"It would!" She looked ready for more.

Little did she know he probably bathed her womb in a few million swimmers already.

The next cock came in, and I would have it.

I gave it a quick suck to make him ready, but he knocked after a few seconds.

"Oh, cumming so quick?"

"Sorry, been so horny for so long now."

"Hang on, I'll give you a place worth cumming," I pushed my pussy on his cock, and as Charlotte was filming, I saw cum dripping from her pussy. Did she not feel it? But this meant he did deliver some seed!

As I bottom out and his cock hit my cervix, his cock exploded and began painting my insides in hot cum.

"Aaah! Oh god! Mmmm... It's so good!"

His cock shot a copious amount of cum before he was finished and pulled out.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!"

I put my butt to Charlotte, and she began swallowing the load.

Then he came.

Mr. Big Dick.

As Charlotte saw it, she gasped.

"Holy that thing is huge!"

"Wow..."

I looked at her.

"Last one was mine, this one is yours."

She admired it just like I did last time; it's something about its massive girth that compelled us.

She even compared it to her arm, seemingly not believing its sheer size.

I gave it a licking, and Charlotte joined in. The cock was at full mast and soon wet from our tongues.

She really wanted to fuck it but didn't think it would fit.

"Just try."

"I don't want it to stop when it cums..."

"Then let him cum inside you then? It'll feel good."

She stopped and thought about it. C'mon Charlotte. Ask for that creampie!

"I can't..."

"Not sure I got a condom that fits, you wanna miss out on this one?"

Charlotte was so conflicted.

"Can you check if one will fit?"

And one did fit. In my purse, I had 11 condoms. 10 normal-sized ones and then a large one for this specific purpose. Sorry, Charlotte! The game was rigged from the start!

I placed the condom on his cock and gave it a sucking so it'll glide in easier. While sucking, I tasted the end of the condom with my tongue. Yes, the rift is there. I left the condom in the sun all yesterday after surgically removing the condom from its package and then putting it back in after making a cut. Even if she didn't wear a condom, I would push her back in and make sure couldn't object to it.

She placed her ass on the cock, and I guided it into her.

Inch after inch disappeared into her as she began moaning like a stuck animal.

The cock tested the elasticity of her pussy, and soon it would bottom out, yet still, a large portion of his cock couldn't enter.

"Oh my god!" Charlotte said as she had trouble breathing.

"Good?"

"It's amazing!"

Mr. BD took his cock back, and her ass was firmly positioned on the wall.

Then, he pushed it into her again.

Now he could fuck her as he pleased. She only needed to stand still.

I got my camera working on her pussy as she moaned and thrashed around like crazy. I gave her clit a little rubbing so she would be pushed closer to orgasm.

They kept fucking, and as Mr. BD had fucked her for at least 10 minutes, she got closer to an orgasm.

"Oh god I'm close!" Charlottes says with a wanton voice.

And then I see it. The condom had broken. My plan worked! Now, should I tell her or have her beg for it herself?

I had ensured to film this in such a way the broken condom wasn't detected so I could feign ignorance. God, I was such an ass right now!

"Mmmm..." Mr. BD moaned.

"Yes! Give it to me!"

I put the camera pointing upwards, so it kept filming.

I pushed her back against the wall and began making out with her while looking straight into her eyes.

Mr. BD began moaning and thrusting into her as if his life depended on it.

"Aaaah! Fuck!" Mr. BD came hard inside Charlotte.

"Oh god." Charlotte whispered as she felt his cum shooting inside her.

"Oh yesss!!!!" Charlotte joined him as his creampie sets off her own orgasm as they came together as he deposited a massive load of fertile cum inside her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Ah god!" Mr. BD moaned and kept on thrusting inside her in short jerks while unknowingly impregnating my teacher.

"He's cumming inside me, it broke!" Charlotte whispered.

"Stay there, it's too late now." I told her, and she did.

His cock exploded like a volcano for what felt like forever.

"He's still cumming! Oh god!" Charlotte whispered again.

I gave her a good kiss as she was shaking in pleasure, barely able to keep herself from falling down.

They had landed from their orgasm and stopped fucking, so I went down again and grabbed the camera.

The man began pulling out, and a huge blob of cum hit the floor as his cock left her hole.

"Oh shit... The condom broke." Said the man.

"We'll be fine, thanks for cumming!" I responded.

I got a good look at her wet, creampied pussy. And before I knew it, I was licking up his cum. His cum was thick and plentiful, despite a lot of it already dropping on the floor.

If he had come inside me last time, I really wouldn't know for certain if it was David's or his.

As I finished up licking her pussy clean, she sat down, looking exhausted.

"Felt good?" I asked Charlotte.

"Yeah... wow... I can't believe it."

"What?"

"It felt so amazing... And wow... It's not safe at all."

"It feels hot, doesn't it?"

"Yeah... But I shouldn't..."

I began making out with her and felt out her breasts.

The next cock was mine, and I gave it a good fucking as she watched.

After he gave my pussy yet another load, another cock took its place.

I made space for Charlotte, and she fucked the cock raw with no hesitation.

I filmed the cock fuck her through the wall.

She had a wild face on her, she had already cummed once, but she was hungry for more.

Sadly, this cock didn't last long, and the man knocked.

I saw she was considering pulling out, but when the cock stopped thrusting, she slammed herself back on it and forced the man into a climax.

They both began moaning as her pussy received yet another virile load of cum.

"Oh yes, cum inside me!" Charlotte moaned.

We got her new creampie on camera, and from this point onward, we'd never know who the father might be.

The next cock came in, and it was black, with two huge testicles hanging, definitely carrying lots of semen ready to impregnate a woman. She really wanted to ride it as well and was hesitant, but just a few seconds later, her will vaned and she was unable to stop herself.

She plugged the raw black cock in her pussy and began fucking him hard.

She moaned out and was in her own world again. As I filmed his dark black cock fucking her pale white pussy, I felt I got hotter. Something about the stark contrasts of their skin color really turned me on. After some minutes of fucking I started seeing cream had begun leaking out from her hole. I assume it's the cum from all her previous partners.

Another five minutes went by, and the man's cock began to throb.

"He's cumming?" I thought to myself and looked at Charlotte. Her eyes suddenly opened wide. Yes, he was! His cock throbbed, and his balls moved as he filled her pussy with black seed and didn't even tell or knock! God, it was a hot sight!

Charlotte didn't pull out, too, probably not to ruin it for her or him.

Soon, his cock had spent his thick cum inside her and pulled out.

I turned to Charlotte, and she was trying to pull out some cum from her, but it wasn't a lot of cum coming out.

"Oh... God, where is it?"

"Maybe he didn't have a lot left?"

"Maybe?" She looked a mix of horny and concerned.

"That was hot though! He didn't even tell you!"

"It was! God, what if I have a black baby now?"

"Well, if David doesn't knock me up, I won't know who the father will be next month anyway!"

"Seriously?" She looked with an almost disappointed look at me.

"Yup. Or maybe. I don't know yet."

"You are so crazy..."

As she had a rest, I waited patiently for a cock, but no one came.

Guess we had sucked off half the bar now, so people had to rest or they had to replenish their guests.

To fill in the time, I went on my knees between her legs and began tasting her pussy.

Charlotte didn't object but seemed a bit sensitive after all this fucking.

I began fingering her, and after some time, a massive amount of cum began flowing down! I went down to begin eating her out.

Her pussy must have been hungry for cum as it took some time before it let go.

I didn't tell her she was leaking cum, instead kept silent as I ate all the cum that leaked out.

Then, knocking on our door.

Jesus. We've been here for some time now. Hope we haven't inconvenienced anyone.

I turned and opened it, and a woman stood there. She looked to be in maybe her forties?

"Hi... How long are you... Two gonna be in there?"

"Sorry! We've been taking turns on cocks... You wanna join?"

She began smiling and thinking.

As she did, I looked behind her. The bouncer observed my naked body and began smiling. I blew him a kiss. I looked around the room too, no men there.

"You know what? Sure, I'll join."

I welcomed her in, and she tried making herself comfortable.

It got a bit tight, though, and it became apparent as she tried to undress.

And oh god, her breasts! When she unhooked her bra, it revealed she had those inverted nipples. I've only seen them once in the shower room of the gym a few years back. They still looked nice and firm despite her age.

As she was looking for a place to put her clothes, she spotted a lot of cum on the floor below the glory hole.

"Oh wow, don't you girls swallow when they cum?"

"We do, it's just hard to swallow with our pussies!"

She gave us a look.

"You fuck in here? You girls are wild!"

"You've been here before?" I asked.

"A few times. When my husband is our traveling he allows me to have some fun, on the grounds I use protection."

"My boyfriend is like that too. I think it turns him on. We are actually filming this, is that alright for you?"

"Oh.. I'm not so sure."

"He will not upload it to the net without your consent, he can edit it a lot, like your face or even remove you entirely. Even voices. And if your husband wants, he might even get a copy!"

She seemed to be thinking a bit but didn't object anymore. So I guess it's okay if we film it?

As we said so, another cock entered. I wondered how she would handle the cock?

I made space, and she went down on her knees, and I began filming.

She sucked the cock as if she was a man getting a taste of water after three days out in a desert. I began taking notes; while I was mostly making love to the cocks, she was almost swallowing them whole!

This turned me on quite a lot, so I went on with pleasing her breasts by giving them a good sucking.

She smiled and looked down as she was making love to the cock.

Charlotte and I looked as she finished off the cock in just under 2 minutes! He blew his load inside her mouth and she held on his massive load.

Once done, he pulled out and she let go of the cum down her breast and into my mouth.

"Oh my god!" I said as I tried my best to lick it all clean.

"How do you usually satisfy yourself when on a gloryhole?"

"By myself."

She lifted her shirt and pulled off her panties, and began masturbating, waiting for the next cock.

"The next one is mine." I said as I handed the camera to our new friend.

I played and licked her nipples as we were waiting for a new cock. And soon enough, one did.

This one was short but thick.

As the good girl I was, I gave it a few licks before putting my butt against the wall.

Our new friend began filming and looked amazed as his cock entered my pussy.

Charlotte had begun fingering herself too as she observed us, I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Then she came over to me, and I raised my leg so she could take a better look, and soon, she was licking me as the cock was fucking me through the wall.

I got close to cumming, but the man began moaning and shot his cum inside me.

"Oh no." Said our new friend.

"Oh yes!" I said in response.

His cock felt so good throbbing inside me, but sadly I didn't cum.

He pulled out, and I stood up and spread my lips to the camera.

"You're on the pill?"

I shook my head. "No."

With a baffled look on her face, she said: "Ok...I won't judge..."

This kept going until it had passed midnight.

I tried egging on our friend to dare bareback a cock, but seeing as she saw a man cum inside me without knocking made her too concerned.

She said she was likely can't get pregnant anymore, but she and her husband were concerned that she could, so any other partners she had, she enforced a condom.

I counted at least 11 loads inside Charlotte that night. After Mr. BD, she couldn't stop herself anymore; she screamed for every cock to cum inside her. She even asked a man to knock her up, and he happily obliged!

We shared contact information with the new lady. Her name was Grace and she lived nearby. She even wanted a copy if her husband was OK with it!

When we left the place, I spotted my brother! Why is he here? Just for clarification, he's my cousin, but my parents adopted him and raised him as their own as they couldn't produce more children and he's family, so they couldn't just leave him.

I stopped a little bit, he hadn't seen me, and I was wearing a somewhat good disguise. I leaned on the bar table facing away from him to listen to what he was saying.

"Seriously dude?"

"Yeah man, I was at the gloryhole just some minutes ago, I was expecting a sucking when a sloppy pussy just began fucking me. Raw even!"

Oh no... Only Charlotte and I fucked raw... I hadn't considered at all that someone we know might be on the other side... Pregnancy isn't a risk for me, but what about Charlotte? I kept listening.

"Yeah dude, she moaned all over my cock."

"Oh yeah?"

"When I was gonna cum, she screamed out to knock her up!"

"Fuckin' hell! Did you do it?"

"Of course I did! No way in hell I'm gonna pass out nutting inside a woman!"

"What if you actually knocked her up though?"

"Not my problem. Worked fine for my Dad so who cares. She doesn't know who I am so she won't be dropping that kid on my doorstep anyway."

Damn, that was cold... I know he's really hurt from being dumped by his Dad once. I mean, the moment he turned 18, he became all angry and aggressive and then just left us... We couldn't reach him, and he ignored us and later blocked our calls.

I've heard enough. I didn't want to ruin my night by listening to that douchebag.

I greeted Charlotte outside, and we began walking home with cum leaking down our legs. I looked down at her legs and imagined some of it might belong to my cousin.

"Feels good walking down the streets with cum leaking out." I said as I began giggling like a little girl.

"This night has been so much fun, Mary! Thanks for taking me out tonight!"

"Any thoughts on the creampies? You're not safe today, right?"

"I really wanted it, even before this evening. I first imagined maybe having David knock me up too, but I think any cock will do. And if he did knock me up, he'd likely feel responsible and raise it as well."

Charlotte paused.

"My parents are in their late 60s and have yet to become grandparents. Suppose that will change soon?" She looked at me, smiling.

"If the condom hadn't broke, would that have changed anything?"

"Not sure. Probably not. At least he wouldn't be the father!"

We kept on walking down the dark empty streets laughing and having fun until we found a taxi and had a ride home. I even asked the taxi driver if he wanted to get paid in sex, but he declined. Bummer.

And that's how I got Charlotte into enjoying raw, risky cocks as I do.

I also asked Jeremy to join us tonight. I wonder if he actually came? Who knows!

12