All Comments on 'Mary's Unorthodox Therapy'

by CelticLion101

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To quote Slim Pickens in Blazing saddles" What in the wide, wide world of sports is this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does having sex with a strange Doctor (which he won't be much longer when hubby files a complaint with the medical board) make her feel safe and cherished? She's a slut, spreading her legs for an unknown man. Time for both a divorce and a lawsuit. And since this wasn't labeled "Part 1" it's completely unfinished. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By numbers bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, another cuckold story. Really, they’re having problems and the ‘therapy’ is the wife getting some strange cock? Does the therapist provide a female associate to help hubby? I expect not.

And the wife jumps into those by behaving in a way she never has with her husband? If she loved him then she would put that same effort in with her husnand.

And if he’s failing she could talk to him and tell him What she wants! Ducking someone else doesn’t help a marriage in trouble.

Totally unrealistic has the husband would have stopped it or at least pointed out she never did that with him and then left to start divorce proceedings.

Typical story from another cuck writer. I’ll skip any follow ups thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was completely stupid, the husband would of beat the shit out of the doctor.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Please notify readers that it s a wimp cuck story at the beginning so that we can not make waste further time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

purely ridiculous, waste of my time reading it

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Celtic lion. Seems a strange name for someone who writes about a clueless cuck.

The minute they left that place he should have told her the marriage was over. He had never been so humiliated and also how had she become so good at cock sucking because she never put that amount of effort in with him. Maybe he should have asked where his instructor was and when did he get to have sex with a different female.

The actual writing was good but the storyline was not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What story ?

Is this man the Village Idiot ?

Where is the ending ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a sad, pathetic, wimpy, cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please change your name to celticPUSSY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could two people be so stupid to believe that this is an orthodox solution. He'll fuck the wife and the husband will be left looking like a fool.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
I would have gotten up and walked out

If she stayed and did it, she would have received divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Mary needs to feel connected and cherished to enjoy sex, but she loves giving a complete stranger a blow job in front of her husband after she makes him help her undress? Total horse shit. Where is the "cuck" tag for this story, since it is obvious where you are taking it. Mary's going to become more and more a slut and Alan will end up being a sissy wimp. Spare us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For some reason, it seems authors feel they could write and post only the beginning of a story, and then just stop.

WRONG !

This gets a 1... if you finish it, maybe your score will go up...

...maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll rate it when it’s done. So far, I’m not impressed. I’m especially pissed that there was no mention that this was part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing cuck tag and wife sharing.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

OMG that was do bad, right down to its DNA.

Not sure how you've managed a dozen stories but Im guessing none are any better this ridiculous shit. But as far as a troll story, which is all this is, it worked.

Read like a Nakedcraving Shitty Writing 101 Class homework story, one that even Naked would laugh at.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 1 year ago

Why have all the cuck writers come out of the cracks. This is as believable as being able to walk from the U.S. to Europe on top of the water. 99.9% of all men would have gotten up and left and then not only filed for divorce but would have file a complaint with the medical board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worse piece of shit I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JUST ANOTHER CUCKOLD STORY.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyover 1 year ago

what a crock of shit

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Totally stupid. Alan should have walked out, dragging her by her hair if necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate stories where the guy thinks real tough, but does nothing. This guy would have choked the life out of that quack and he or anybody else would kick the slut out and divorce her. She was obviously just not interested in him.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Pure fantasy. In real life the nice doctor would lose his medical license, if not his life from an irate husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent imagery/descriptions and emotional impact. I think it would be an even hotter story if it were told from a single narrator, either Mary or Alan. The switch back and forth seems a bit disruptive.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Not no but fuck no, I'd be rich AF from a malpractice lawsuit and then I'd beat the shit outta this turd. She would be kicked to the curb for so casually and enthusiastically going along with that insanity. You'd be out of your mind to even consider that bullshit. 😂😂😂

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

Typical, a slut for a strange cock but never for her husband!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Good story ... but, "Oh, hell no!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Recipe for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why was he still in the room and why was the quack still standing time to find a lawyer divorce the slut and sue the doctor

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I will conditionally give this a three, depending upon how the story goes forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not finished! Just another bullshit story. Wife does not go from not blowing her husband to worshiping another man's cock. Do NOT quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF? What load of utter bullshit. If this is your fantasy then fuck knows what uour nightmare would be.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Another cuck story by another name, untagged as well

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drivel

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This seemed like a retelling of the old joke where the man takes his wife to a sex therapist and... well, the punch line was, "Yeah, I can bring her in twice a week, if you think that will help." If it was intended to be snarky, maybe that was too obtuse for readers west of Land's End. There's an expectation when reading a story that... well, you know, you get a story. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What. could you have expected from the Celtic fagg? Right, a braindead slut and sissy cuck drivel.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex predator masquerading as a therapist. Once I have sued his ass for his house, car,clothes off of his back and the food out of his mouth I'd divorce the bitch.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Truly bizzarro and not satisfying at all. Get u, ask wife if she was leaving with me. If not, the next stop is the family law attorney. Simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have left her behind. Went home and packed her bags. All for sharing if it is a mutule interest,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

legio - really - a 4* - didn't know you were a cuck lover. 1* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story:

Let me fish it for you...

While she is swallowing Dr's load, I take my phone out and take a picture.

I then thank the guy for this enlightenment (after all, he didn't do anything wrong), and tell the bitch goodbye, my lawyer will be in touch. After all, she's never taken my load in all the years.

PS: she was right... our lives are going to improve after this, and the best part is... I don't need another counseling date. What slut wants to do is her business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Warning!!!! Dumb CUCK, stupid slut. Don't waste your time. Nothing to see here plus loads of grammatical mistakes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is almost as if the same author is writing this crap under multiple aliases. Where does this sh%t come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well solving a filthy vile problem like that i spelled divorce.

What a selfish and vile human she turned out to bee

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Quack deserves a malpractice suit, and an immediate ass whooping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any couples response to a suggested ‘session’ like that would have been shock , followed quickly by outrage and quite possibly a physical confrontation and a boisterous exit , just for suggesting it . The response you painted here would be so unlikely that total suspension of belief isn’t even palpable let alone plausible . There just is no way the board , even if they were composed of very liberal board members , would allow a licensed therapist , psychologist or psychiatrist to practice in such a manner . The mere suggestion would get their license suspended and if they actually did as you suggested they would be permanently revoked and criminal charges would most likely be forthcoming ! It’s too far out there for a fictional story even .

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

There's nothing realistic in the slightest here. Let her go. She obviously knows what and how to do. She just doesn't want it with the MC. He'd obviously see that and walk out of the appt. , and the marriage.

Did this story continue? There is no resolution.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

This must be a joke, a sick joke at that. Did you plan to continue this and have Alan get a spinal implant?

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Time for Alan to stop wasting his time with this bitch. She took great pleasure in sucking a dick in front of her husband. Her motivation was clearly to hurt her spouse, there is no redemption for that. He should go home, pack, leave and never come back.

CelticLion101CelticLion101over 1 year agoAuthor

Well, well! Who would have thought that this light hearted piece of fun would attract so much anger? Guy's, it's not intended to be real! And it's in the Loving Wives category so of course she is going to be having fun with someone other than her husband!

I don't know how many of you have listened to the podcast "My Dad Wrote A Porno" but I targeted this story in a similar vein. For those of you who haven't listened, I recommend it! It's full of insanity and laughs!

To all of you who took this seriously and commented about Alan divorcing his wife while suing the counselor, all I can say is that it is time to get a life!

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Okay, so I was right, it was a joke. Not really very funny.

I never take these stories seriously. I don't make stupid comments like "She's lying, I'd never take her back". Or my favorite "That's not what really happened!". Geez people, the author is always right when it is his story.

But I think you're wrong when you fault your readers for not seeing the humor, when your story just wasn't very funny. Your fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suppose this should make the divorce pretty straight forward. So many reasons too. She desires the guy she just me more than the ones she’s married to. She is more enthusiastic and loving to new guy. She does things for him that she doesn’t do for hubby. And she will deny hubby at the suggestion of new guy. Doctor will probably lose his license to practice and face malpractice but hey it was a great blowjob and he might get to keep the slut around after the legal stuff is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm with you jazzharp. I read this, shrugged my shoulders, and thought, "Well, that was stupid." Didn't think it warranted a comment. In fact the only reason I'm writing this is to join with you in scratching my head in puzzlement as to how the author thinks this story has even the tiniest bit of humor.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

/New York Magazine/ 21 Nov 2022/ Eric Idle: Audiences get to decide what's funny ...

seems to apply here, and the author mostly failed.

Spiral stroking, long sensual sucks, swallowing -- for the doc only -- obviously she KNOWS how. 3 strikes. Just walk away, drive away, and bolt the doors. Subpoena Susan and her husband for the divorce trial.

Using

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@26thNC

Quack deserves a malpractice suit, and an immediate ass whooping. - That would be hard to do considering this is a fictional story with fictional characters.

@sbrooks103x

Totally stupid. Alan should have walked out, dragging her by her hair if necessary. -

Now that would be totally stupid, you could end up with an assault charge, or kidnapping.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

Like ALL of the other armchair critics, I am firmly five-thousand percent behind the highly perceptive comment of "jazzharp" were he wrote:-

"Okay, so I was right, it was a joke. Not really very funny.

I never take these stories seriously. I don't make stupid comments like "She's lying, I'd never take her back". Or my favorite "That's not what really happened!". Geez people, the author is always right when it is his story.

But I think you're wrong when you fault your readers for not seeing the humor, when your story just wasn't very funny. Your fault". END QUOTE.

SPOT-ON, Jazzharp, -couldn't have put it better myself!

***NOTE to "Litter-Rock" ***:-

-Why-oh-WHY do you doggedly refuse to put an agree/disagree on-the-whole/hole(!?)heartedly (ONE selection only) rating option against each comment? To combat fraud/manipulation it could be restricted to signed-in members only, and any repeated attempt barred OR (MY preference, to allow for a change of mind/reflection) new entry allowed BUT wipes previous and supersedes it ?

Surely this would yield a far truer aggregated representation of genuine Reader feedback, and from a far wider response field?

R.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCelticLion101@CelticLion101
Just your normal horny male who enjoys the challenge of writing erotic stories for Lit. Also enjoy chatting in various Lit rooms now and then - feel free to say hello!