Mary's Unorthodox Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless, as well as totally dead inside. My wife had just sucked a total stranger's cock in a way that she had never done in all the years we have been together. Never once in those twenty years had she allowed me to cum in her mouth!

Lindemann broke the silence that was pervading the room. "Well, I see nothing whatsoever wrong with Mary's technique, Alan," he said, still a little breathless. "She seems to understand very well what a man desires from oral sex and, I have to say, did a wonderful job with her delivery! Thank you very much, Mary."

Mary

I had put my heart and soul into sucking Dr. Lindemann's cock. Truth be told, I had loved the entire process! Not only was it a thrill to see and, more importantly, hear him respond to the ministrations of my mouth but I had also been stealing glances at Alan as he watched me suck our therapist's dick. The look of utter amazement and confusion on his face was priceless.

I blushed as I looked at Dr. Lindemann's now deflated cock. It had shrunk back to its normal flaccid length and I inwardly shook my head thinking that it was my naked body that had made it so hard and thick. He saw me looking and somewhat awkwardly pulled his pants back up before picking up his pad once again.

"Well," he said, looking at Alan. "I think we've firmly established that Mary has no problems associated with her desire to suck a cock. Nor does she have any problems with her technique, I might add!"

I blushed a deep red as he looked at the both of us before pronouncing his opinion.

"It seems, that the issue may be psychological or rooted in the dysfunctional relationship that you are confronting. I'm going to recommend that the two of you return to see me in two weeks. Mary, during that time I'd like you to try sucking Alan's cock at least three times each week. Alan, you in turn should reciprocate by going down on your wife until she orgasms. I'd like you both to keep a journal regarding your thoughts and feelings around each oral sex session."

"Yes, doctor," I replied quietly. "Is there anything else we should be doing?"

"Please refrain from having intercourse with Alan. During our next session, we'll evaluate how you respond when I fuck you and I can provide you with knowledge and insights that will be beneficial to your relationship with your husband."

"Thank you, doctor. That will be very helpful," I replied, looking at Alan while relishing the thought of Dr. Lindemann's cock pounding me.

"I'll see you both in two weeks," he said, rising and showing us to the door.

12