Mary's Weekend

Story Info
Alex meets Mary and takes her for a wild weekend adventure.
7.3k words
4.15
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSMass
DSMass
6 Followers

Mary was a graduate student studying biology and worked in a local lab researching different species of bugs collected from around the world. She was single and despite a few online dates and random blind dates through friends, she was looking for something deeper in her life. Mary was a professional girl and at 25 she knew what she liked. She had a collection of toys including vibrators, nipple clamps, butt plugs, and gags. She just didn't have someone to play with. She knew she needed to learn more about herself as well. She was too shy though to open up. She never has trouble getting dates and is quite attractive. Standing 5'6" with reddish brown hair, green eyes, thick lips, and cute dimples and freckles that she knew would bring a man to his knees when she smiled. She had C cup breasts that matched her grade A ass she worked so hard for at the gym. She had gained a few pounds to her athletic frame, which was due to not playing soccer as much as she did in college but was still in great shape.

She knew she was done with vanilla sex and meeting people randomly was just not her thing. How could anyone her age know how to treat her right? Most people in their twenties were just looking for a quick fuck, hand job, or someone to suck them off.

On a wet and rainy February day, she finished her work and removed her lab coat in her locker and put her jacket over her blue blouse and wearing black slacks left the lab with her high heels clicking down the hallway. She decided to put off studying and needed a drink. She headed to the local dive "Johnny's House" where she had stopped now and then and fought off getting hit on by the random frat boys.

It wasn't the fanciest place, but it was close to home. Walking in she was hit with the dark lights and slight stench of people being cramped into a small space. She took a seat at the bar and ordered her usual, whiskey with ice and a dirty martini. She wasn't looking to get drunk but wanted to take the edge off of the week. It being a Thursday night there was a good crowd but nobody she felt like having a conversation. That was until Alex walked in. Alex was a partner at a small local firm. Tall, dark and handsome, Alex was 6'4" with brown hair and eyes. His tailored suit fit his body tightly and his confidence was obvious to everyone. He was divorced at 36, with no kids and focused on his career leaving no time for relationships. His hidden secret was his lifestyle in the BDSM community. He was a Dom and anyone who would didn't know wouldn't have a problem guessing that was his lifestyle.

Alex walked into the bar and took the only open seat at the bar, three stools down from Mary.

Mary, like the other women in the bar noticed Alex when he sat down. She thought he had looked familiar but couldn't place him. As she sipped her drink she kept herself busy looking through her phone. She happened to look through her dating apps and found why Alex had looked so familiar. They had matched, both swiping right. She opened up the chat and saw that three months ago they had matched and Alex had sent her a message trying to say hello. Like most of her matches she had ignored the message and assumed he was someone just trying to get into her pants.

Mary looked through his photos and saw his smile and eyes reminding her why she liked his profile. She continued to look through his profile and saw him playing golf and laughing with friends on beach vacations.

Now and then she glanced up and caught Alex looking at her. She politely smiled and continued looking through her phone.

Over the course of the next hour, the bar slowed down and Mary noticed the open chair next to her. Before she could place her purse down to occupy the chair, Alex sat down and introduced himself. She shook his hand and introduced herself to him. She wondered if Alex recognized her. Alex was drinking whiskey and they ordered a few more rounds of drinks. Over the next few hours they talked about life and laughed about people at the bar, funny things they had found online, and got to know each other. Mary doesn't know when Alex placed his hand on her right thigh, but she became increasingly more aware of his touch. As she felt it, she felt herself becoming more and more aroused by his touch. Alex kept his hand on her thigh and noticed the minute Mary felt it. Her breath had quickened and he could see her eyes become deeper. Maybe it was the alcohol but maybe it was his touch but he wanted to find out.

Alex was feeling confident and stood up next to Mary, placing a hand on her back, sliding up to the back of her neck, moving her hair away from her ear with a slight tug and whispered in her ear "want to get out of here?" Mary looked straight ahead. She took a deep breath as smiled and nodded.

Alex threw a hundred dollar bill on the bar and grabbed Mary's jacket. He took her hand and led her out of the bar.

As soon as they were on the sidewalk Alex held out Mary's jacket and she turned and put the jacket on. Alex placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her around, kissing her deeply. Mary felt like she melted into his arms as she kissed him. Her mouth opened and her tongue met his. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her close as his hands went into her dark hair and took a handful.

Breaking the kiss, he took her hand and led her to his black BMW waiting on the street. He opened the door and Mary sat down feeling the cool leather and cool air in the car.

Alex got in the car and as they drove off his hand went to Mary's thigh and she placed her hand on his. She smiled and felt his touch through his pants. She didn't know where they were going or what was in store. She felt Alex's hand slide up her thigh and she spread her legs a little wider. She looked over at him as his hand moved up closer to her pussy. She could feel the heat through her pants and was sure he could as well. She was trying to control her breathing as much as she could but she was sure he could tell how turned on she was. Mary wanted him to touch her so badly, but Alex held his hand on the innermost part of her thigh.

Soon, Alex pulled up to his apartment building and parked. Before getting out of the car he looked over at Mary and kissed her deeply again. He pulled back and said, "I am going to take you upstairs. I want to make sure you are okay with what is going to happen and you can back out now if you want." Mary smiled and kissed him back "Take me, please."

"Okay. From now on though you will refer to me as sir or master." Mary had been researching her submissive side but her dates had not been enough for her. "Yes, sir. Take me upstairs."

Alex got out of the car and opened her door. Taking her hand, he led Mary to the elevator and pressed the ninth floor. He then reached over and slid his hand across her ass and to her hip, holding her during the ride. Mary was turned on and could feel her panties getting wet as she wondered what was in store for her.

Alex opened the apartment and walked into the kitchen. Mary stood in the entrance unsure where to stand or what to do. She dropped her purse and removed her jacket placing it on the hook inside the entrance. Alex walked out from the kitchen with a glass of whiskey and took her hand, leading her to the living room.

Alex pointed at a spot on the floor "stand here" he said as he took his glass and sat in a leather chair on the other side of the room. He turned on the lights and Mary stood in the middle of the living room.

"Remove your blouse."

"Yes sir" She said as she reached for the top button, never losing eye contact with Alex.

She removed her blouse letting it fall to the ground, exposing her black lace Victoria's Secret bra.

"remove your pants over your heels."

"Yes sir"

Mary was turned on and a little tipsy but was able to slide her pants down over her heels. Now standing in front of Alex in her matching boy short panties.

"On your hands and knees and crawl to me" Alex directed her. "Yes sir" as she got onto her knees and crawled across the rug over to Alex. Looking through her hair she saw him taking sips of his whiskey and with each move she could feel her pussy rubbing and getting wetter.

She reached his feet and sat up on her heels. She could feel them poking through her skin. Alex stood up in front of her

"Remove my belt and place it on the floor." She removed his belt and placed it on the floor. "Remove my pants. Place them on the couch." Mary reached for the button and fly and pulled the slacks down allowing Alex to step out of his pants, and hand on her head to balance himself. Alex stood over her now in his grey boxers. Mary drooled at the outline of his large bulge in front of her eyes. Alex kept a hand on her head and grabbing a fistful of her hair pulled her head back. Looking down at her "Remove your bra." He kept his hand in her hair as she removed her bra and exposed her breasts to him. He could see her chest moving quickly as she felt the cool air over her nipples.

Alex took Mary by the hair "crawl with me"

"Yes sir"

Alex led her to the bedroom and directed her to lie on her back on the bed arms and legs outstretched. He removed his hand from her hair and she lay on the bed. She watched as Alex removed his white shirt and threw it on the floor.

He then walked around the bed and took her left wrist and placed a leather restraint tight around her wrist. She watched as he moved to her left ankle and did the same. Then the right ankle and wrist. Mary was now restrained to the bed only in her panties. She could feel her breath pacing with anticipation. She could hear Alex moving to the closet and hear a zipper opening.

Alex returned with two things in his hands, nipple clamps and a blindfold. Mary's body twisted with anticipation as she felt the steel of the nipple clamp on her right nipple. She loved her nipples played with. Her back arched and she moaned loudly. He moved to her left nipple and placed the metal clamp on her extended nipple. She moaned again and she could feel her pussy getting wet. Her body arched and she could feel her skin tighten with excitement.

Alex reached for the blindfold and placed it over her eyes and moved her head so he could tighten it.

Mary couldn't see anything now...only feel.

Alex kissed her and when she recognized it she kissed back passionately...like she was trying to eat his lips she was so turned on. She moaned into his mouth as she felt her nipples pinching and could feel his chest on her.

Alex stood up and took in Mary's outstretched body. He reached into his back and took out a black flogger. He laid it across her torso watching her body reacting by twisting and arching. He moved it up across her nipples to her neck and back down her body to between her legs. Alex pulled the flogger back and lightly spanked Mary's pussy. Her body twinged in ecstasy as she finally had something touching her wet pussy. He pulled back again and delivered another spanking to her torso. Again he moved the flogger up and down her body. She bit her bottom lip as her body ached for release. Alex pulled back again and spanked her pussy, this time harder. He did it again harder than the last, wanting to find how much she could take. Mary's body twisted and turned as much as she could. She moaned each time she felt the tips of the flogger touch her body. Alex spanked her harder than the last time and she winced. "OW!" She screeched. Alex took the flogger and moved it across her body once more "I told you how to refer to me." Through the dark Mary answered "OW! That fucken hurt."

"I told you to refer to me as sir or master." Alex delivered a blow to her torso as Mary whimpered from the pain. "That hurt and I don't like to be hurt." Alex delivered another blow to her nipples "sir of master. You will learn." Mary was confused. She couldn't see and despite being so turned on she could feel tears from the pain. She didn't think he wanted to hurt her, but she couldn't move. She decided that maybe if she would tell him he would be lighter on her. "That hurt, sir."

"Good girl." Alex said as he delivered hard blow to Mary's pussy. Then another. "You will be punished for not complying with what I have told you." Mary whimpered, "yes sir" as she felt more tears. She felt confused. Her body wanted more but she also wanted to get up and run away. She didn't know how he would react if she would ask to leave, would he be angry or would he be okay with it.

As she opened her mouth to tell him she was done, she felt Alex on the bed with her and telling her to open her mouth. She felt a rubber ball gag against her lips and her head being pulled up as he tightened it around her head. She started to fight back but she couldn't. She felt him lean down to her ear "shhhh...just breath." He breathed deeply and she found herself matching his deep breath and starting to calm down. She was still scared but still so turned on. She wanted her pussy to be touched like she never had before. But she wanted to run away...far away.

Alex stood up and moved down between her legs. She felt him move her panties to the side as Alex got a good look at her sweet tight pussy. Her pussy was wet and he could tell her heart was racing and her legs were shaking.

He reached down and stretched his tongue out to touch her clit. Mary's body erupted as she finally felt a touch on her body. She moaned as much as she could and her back arched. Her skin tightened and she could feel her pussy getting wetter. Alex licked slowly and then took his thick finger and slid it inside of her tight pussy. Mary moaned more...as loud as she could. Alex slowly moved in and out of her tight hole, reaching up to touch her g-spot. Licking her clit. Her body twisting. Inside her mind she was yelling "FUCK ME NOW" as she wanted release yet she wanted to be gone from all from all of this. All that could be heard were muffled moans through the gag and darkness. Her body was betraying her mind. She wanted to leave but she was about to orgasm. She tried to fight it off because she didn't know if that would make him feel like she okay with all of this and she wasn't sure if she was or not.

She tried to fight it off but then felt it getting closer. Alex kept licking and fingering her. She felt herself about to cum and then...nothing. Alex removed his finger and stood up. Mary whimpered more now. She was about to cry now because she was close to cumming and it was taken from her. She whimpered now and tried her hardest to push her thighs together and squeeze her wet pussy. She was tied too tight to the bed and all she wanted was that release. Then her mind went quiet and she listened for Alex. "Where is he?" she wondered. She moaned and whimpered. Wiggled and tried to move. She didn't feel like he was in the room anymore.

Alex was. He was sitting in the chair, still in his grey boxers. Watching as Mary laid on his bed, restrained, blindfolded and gagged with her nipple clamps. He could hear her whimpers and moans. What felt like an hour to Mary was actually five minutes. She could now hear him moving around the room, the floor creaking with each step. She listed to where he was. He moved to her right side and whispered in her ear "you want more don't you?" Mary tried to shake her head and say no but she didn't know if it would anger him or if she would be let go. And another part of her, a small part, wanted to more.

Alex stood up and she could hear him leave. He returned quickly this time and she felt him come closer to her. She could feel something cold against her skin near her panty line. It was sliding along her right night. Alex took the knife and ran it along her skin and under her panties. He pulled up and cut the panties. As she felt the fabric fall back to her skin a loud "MMMMMPH" came through her ball gag. She wasn't sure if she was going to be cut herself or not, and then Alex moved to the other side and cut her panties off. He pulled the cut panties off and tossed them onto the floor.

More fear ran through Mary's head as she had never thought about being tied down and gagged much less having her panties cut off with a knife. She realized she was now completely naked and restrained.

Alex reached up and pulled the ball gag from her mouth and then did the same with the blindfold. Mary's mouth was adjusting and although she wanted to scream she couldn't because her mouth was so sore. Her eyes were also adjusting to the light and just before she could talk she saw Alex getting on the bed. He had removed his shorts and he was moving his cock towards her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her sore mouth to keep it open. She tried to fight it but she felt his cock slide between her lips. The girth stretched her mouth as she felt it moving to the back of her throat.

Alex grabbed her hair and started to thrust into her mouth, Mary's eyes watering with tears as she looked up and saw his face grimacing as he fucked her mouth.

Alex pulled her by the hair and thrust his cock into her mouth as she gasped for breath.

He pulled out as spit covered his cock and her mouth. Mary was catching her breath as she was going to tell him she wanted to stop and then he thrust his cock back into her mouth. Back and forth. Harder and harder he grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. Her mascara running from her eyes with tears. Her mind gone as she was unsure if she wanted to suck his cock or not. She thought maybe if she got him off she would be able to leave. He pulled her head again and made her gasp on his cock. She closed her eyes and she felt her hair being pulled and gasping for air.

Alex let go of her hair and her head dropped down trying to recover. Mary wasn't sure he was done or not and wasn't sure if she wanted to find out.

"Why are you doing this?" Alex didn't answer. She watched as he walked to the closet. "I think I need to leave." She saw Alex reach into a black back and stand up with a Hitachi wand. She knew this toy. She loved it as she had two of them. One she had broken because she used it so much. In Alex's other hand was purple rope.

Alex walked back to the bed and laid the wand and rope down on the bed and picked up the flogger. He delivered a blow to Mary's tits and then another to her bare shaven pussy. Mary moaned with pain and yet pleasure.

"What did I tell you about talking to me?"

"Sorry...I think I need to go, sir." Alex saw the stinging in her eyes, and yet she bit her lip and he knew she was still unsure. Before he could answer Mary asked, "Sir, what are you doing with the wand and rope?"

"I thought you wanted to leave."

"Sir, I do. I think-" Before she could answer, Alex reached for her throat and wrapped his hand around it, looking in to her eyes and telling her "You will listen and not think."

Mary was so taken aback by this move she couldn't think of an answer.

She watched as Alex removed his hand and stood back up. He took the wand and placed it on her clit. Then took the rope and tied the want to her right thigh. She was unsure why he would be doing this.

Alex looked back up to Mary's eyes as he finished tying the wand to her leg. He then smirked as he turned on the toy. Immediately Mary's body reacted. She had been so close to orgasming earlier that her clit was sensitive. She couldn't move and was stuck being toyed with. She felt her nipples get more sensitive against the steel clamps. The wand rubbed her clit perfectly. Her body moved and back arched. She twisted as much as she could. She was moaning "FUUUUUCK yes...FUCK..." as her clit was being stimulated. Her makeup running down her face as tears of pleasure were now coming out of her eyes. Alex sat at the edge of the bed and watched as Mary came close to cumming.

He moved up to her ear and whispered, "Do you want to cum slut?"

"YES! FUCK YES I WANT TO CUM. I NEED TO CUM MASTER."

"You will ask permission to cum do you understand?"

DSMass
DSMass
6 Followers
12