Mary's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES MASTER! I NEED TO CUM" The toy vibrated against Mary's clit and she was feeling her body ready to cum. Her face turned and she looked into Alex's eyes "MASTER, MAY I CUM PLEASE? I'LL DO ANYTHING. JUST LET ME FUCKING CUM SIR"

Alex leaned back down and kissed her cheek. "Yes my slut...cum for me. Cum for your master."

Upon hearing those words Mary's body released "UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS" and her pussy flooded. Mary's body dropped. She went limp and felt useless after cumming so hard. Mary couldn't remember when she came so hard. She smiled as much as she could, but then realized she was still tied down... and the wand was not stopping. She could feel the vibrations against her clit still. It was moving just as fast and she was becoming more aroused again. She didn't know if she should fight it or release. She could feel it coming whether she wanted to or not. She looked over and saw Alex moved back to the chair and was sipping his whiskey with his hard cock standing straight up watching her.

She felt it coming and yelled out "MASTER, I NEED TO CUM" "Then ask permission slut"

"MASTER...MAY...I...CUM..."

"Yes. Cum for me again."

On one hand Mary hated asking for permission but on the other hand as soon as he told her to cum her body released "UUUUUUUUUGGGGGG YESSSSSSSS" and she came again.

Mary gasped for breath as she came down from her second orgasm. She finally got release but then realized that the wand was still going against her clit. She was crying now from the constant vibrations against her clit. She looked at Alex "are you going to stop this? Please stop, my clit is sensitive from cumming." Alex stood up and put his whiskey down. He grabbed the flogger and slapped her tits again. She winced and cried "SIR! Sorry sir...sorry...I'm sorry" she whimpered... "Sir, please stop the vibrator against my clit."

Alex didn't answer. Instead he moved back to her head and grabbed her hair as he moved his cock back into her mouth. She was feeling her pussy shake from the vibrator and her mouth being invaded by his cock. Alex fucked her mouth as she moaned. Spit coming out of her mouth and over his balls. She felt his balls against her chin as he pulled her to choke on his cock. He released her mouth and she moaned from the teasing of her clit...her body fighting her mind. She didn't know if this was right or wrong. She looked up at Alex "MASTER, I need to cum again. May I...ugh...cummm?" As he released her head her pussy pulsed again and flooded from another orgasm. Alex stood up and walked around the bed and turned the wand off.

Mary's body finally collapsed. She was flushed and on the verge of exhaustion from cumming so much. She wanted to leave for sure now. "Sir, I want to leave now," Alex didn't answer. He went back to the closet and returned with something in his hand. He had a black butt plug, bigger than anything that she was used to. And also a skinny dildo in his other hand. He looked at her and smirked at her question. Mary tired to move out of the restraints. No matter what she tried to do she couldn't get free. All she could feel was the sheets against her skin, wet next to her head from the sloppy forced blowjob she received and down by her wet pussy.

Alex took out a bottle of lube and smothered the plug and dildo. He then got down between Mary's legs and spread lube on her asshole and pussy.

Mary felt Alex's finger pressing against her ass. While she wasn't against anal sex, she was against someone shoving something inside her on the first date. "No...no...no..." she whimpered as she struggled to push her neck up to see what he was doing. Alex looked up as he slid the large butt plug into her ass...slowly...little bit by little bit. Mary cried as she felt her asshole stretching. She dropped her head and cried as her asshole stretched further than it had ever been before. Alex pushed the plug into her ass until it was fully inside. Mary's breathing increased in pace, as she grew used to the plug stretching her. She figured that was it until she felt Alex pressing against her pussy with the dildo.

Alex slowly pushed the dildo inside Mary's pussy. She had never felt so stretched out before. Both holes filled. And the wand was still pressing on her clit. "Sir, I can't do this, I need to go...sir..." She looked up at him and the darkness in his eyes had increased. It was deeper now. Different.

He stood up and looked down at her. He smirked again and turned the wand back on "AAAHHHHHHHH" Mary let out a moan as the vibrator moved against her clit now her holes filled. Her body shook with the sensations. She hated the feeling yet her body told her no. He body loved it.

Alex moved back up and moved his cock back to her mouth. This time instead of fighting it she eagerly sucked his cock to take away from the pain in her ass and pussy. She sucked more this time, moving her head without his hand. Then he grabbed her head again and she forgot about the pain in her pussy and felt another orgasm coming. Her body shook as she approached orgasm. Alex fucker her mouth faster and faster. She could hear his groans. She felt his cock enlarge and she knew he was going to cum. She didn't swallow cum. She tried once but didn't like it. She tried to pull away from his cock but couldn't as he had ahold of her hair. Alex groaned as he exploded into her mouth. She choked on his cock and felt her mouth fill with his cum. As she coughed on his cock spit and cum spewed out while at the same time she was cumming again from the butt plug dildo and wand.

Alex released her head and she groaned as her hips moved with the wand still against her clit.

Mary collapsed. Her body was totally limp now. Alex reached down and turned off the wand as Mary closed her eyes and just wanted to sleep and for it all to be over.

Alex woke up as the sun hit her face through the window. It took her a minute or two to realize where she was. She looked around and remembered her night. Her ass and pussy were sore. She noticed that the plug, dildo, and wand were out. Nipple clamps gone. She was no longer restrained to the bed. There was a bagel and bottle of water on the nightstand. She reached over and drank the water, trying to rinse the dried cum from the sides of her mouth. She got up and found her panties cut on the floor. She grabbed the white dress shirt to cover herself and walked to the door.

Locked.

She tried to push the door but it was locked from the other side. Her heart raced and she started to cry. She went to the window but it only opened six inches. She felt the cool morning air on her face, but she couldn't open it any further.

Then she heard the door handle and gasped as she turned around. She saw Alex coming through the door wearing a white t-shirt and pair of gym shorts. She turned and stared at him. "What do you want with me?"

Alex didn't answer. He turned around and walked back through the door. She ran to the door just as it shut and heard him locking it. She pounded on the door and grabbed the handle. Locked.

"Let me go! I want to go! People will worry at work if I don't show up!"

There was no answer. She cried and fell back onto the bed in the fetal position and fell back asleep.

Mary didn't hear Alex come back in. She didn't know how long she had slept but it couldn't have been long. Alex was holding her cell phone.

"You're going to call work and tell them you're not coming in today."

"I've never missed a day of work. They'll know something is wrong."

Alex moved quickly and grabbed her throat. "You'll call into work today. And you will address me as sir or master."

Mary tried to speak and choked out "yes, sir."

Alex took the phone and placed it in her hand. He lightened his grip on her throat and she dialed her office. "Hi Jim, I won't be in today *cough* yes, I'm fine, just something I have to take care of *cough* you have a good weekend too." As she hung up Alex released her throat and took the phone. As he walked out Mary just watched him. She heard the door shut and lock and fell back into the bed and staring out the window. She eventually fell asleep.

Mary awoke that afternoon with dried cum on her face and her hair a mess. Her wrists were sore and tight from the restraints from the night before. Her throat and jaws sore. She got up and walked to the closet. She found a series of dress shirts and suits and ties all lined up. At the bottom of the closet was an open black gym bag. She pushed the flap aside and saw the large butt plug and dildo as well as the nipple clamps. Before she could look through anymore, she heard the door handle. She stood up shocked as Alex walked in. He expected her to be in bed. His eyes narrowed and he quickly moved to Mary "are you getting curious slut? Looking through things that don't belong to you" as he grabbed her throat he pulled her down to the bed. He ripped the shirt off her body exposing her nude body.

Her hands grabbed his wrist trying to loosen his grip.

"I'll tell you what you can look through and what you can't."

Alex pulled his shorts off and rubbed her pussy. He spit on his hand to get it wet, not releasing his grip from her throat. He pulled his cock and spread her legs further. He rubbed her pussy and shoved his cock into her. Mary gasped and tears formed as he thrust into her. Alex held his cock in her as it adjusted to his girth. He began thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. Her pussy fighting her thoughts. Her head shaking. She could feel her pussy accepting him. Accepting his cock. She just laid there as his hand slapped her tits. Despite not wanting it, she was close to cumming. She gargled and tried to speak. Alex released his grip to allow her to speak "MASTER MAY I CUM UGGGHHHH" "yes slut, cum over my cock" "THANK YOU MASTER...FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!" Mary moaned as her hands gripped the sheets. Alex fucked her harder as he felt her pussy pulse around his cock. As he felt her pussy he could feel himself close to orgasm. He grunted as he fucked her. He thrust into her. She knew he was close to cumming and she hoped he would pull out. She was on birth control but didn't want his cum inside her. "no...no...no..." she moaned as he exploded into her. He thrust once more and filled her pussy with cum.

He pulled out of her and watched as the cum spilled from her slit. She felt it drip towards her asshole as he got up and walked out and locked the door.

Mary laid there and caught her breath. She pulled the shirt back over her as a blanket and laid down on the bed. She didn't know what to think and just cried herself to sleep.

When she woke up it was dark out. She didn't know if it was night or early morning. She assumed late night because the traffic was slow for what would be a Friday night.

She sat back down on the bed and drank more water and slowly ate some of the bagel from that morning. The room was bare. No pictures. White walls. Black bed, nightstand and a dresser. She thought about looking through the dresser, but didn't want to get in any more trouble.

She laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. What was her life now? What was she going to do? How could she trust any other date?

Mary didn't know when she fell asleep but felt the sun beating on her face. It was Saturday.

There was a new bagel and more water on the nightstand. She had no idea what time it was, or how long she was going to be there.

About ten minutes or so later, she heard the door open and Alex walk through.

He had a coffee cup in his hand and he slowly walked over to the chair. She didn't know what to say or do. He just stared at her and looked at her.

"lay on your back and spread your legs."

She hesitated. He moved as if he was going to stand up and fearing punishment she laid on her back.

"play with your tits." Reluctantly she moved her hand to her nipples and pulled on them. First the right then the left. She hated it but this turned her on. The panic in her head was fought by the pleasure in her body. She could feel herself being turned on. "Fuck" she thought. She kept rubbing her tits and nipples.

"Rub your pussy with your other hand"

She moved her hand down. Her pussy was wet. Her body kept fighting her mind.

As she touched her clit it was electric. She gasped and moaned. She tried to fight it but she was becoming more aroused.

Alex sat there and drank his coffee spike with whiskey. His Saturday morning drink.

He watched her rub her pussy. She was moaning more now. Putting on a show for him.

"Put a finger in your pussy." She moved a finger inside herself and rubbed her clit with her palm. Her other hand on her nipple still.

"Rub your asshole with a finger"

She moved her hand down further and slid a finger inside her ass. Her arm rubbing her clit now. She was getting wetter and moaning more and more.

Alex stood up and looked down at her rubbing herself.

"Stop."

She looked confused. She kept rubbing. "I said stop slut!"

Mary stopped touching herself. Pissed off that she was so close to cumming again. Alex walked out and locked the door.

"What the fuck?" Mary thought as she crawled over and drank water.

Mary cried herself back to sleep and woke up when the sun was going down. She walked nude to the window and looked outside wondering when she would feel the sun and wind back on her face. She watched the sun going down and laid back on the bed.

It must have been an hour later when Alex walked back into the room. He had a towel in his hand. "Would you like a shower?" Mary nodded and walked over to him. He stretched his hand out and she took it without thinking. He walked her to the bathroom where the shower was already running. Alex sat on the toilet as he watched her clean herself. She felt relieved but yet worried. Her first shower after the past few days felt amazing. She enjoyed the water and Alex let her use all the hot water. As if it were natural she turned to Alex "I am done sir." Alex handed her the towel and let her dry off. He reached out her hand and let her back to the bedroom where he locked her inside.

Mary sat on the bed in the towel, relieved to be clean but still stuck inside this bare room. She laid back and fell back to sleep. The next morning Alex walked in and sat down, watching Mary sleep. Mary awoke to the sun and looked up at Alex. She rolled over and wondered what else was in store. Alex put his coffee down and walked over to Mary. He took her by the hair and dragged her to the edge of the bed. Her head was hanging over the bed and Alex dropped his shorts. She watched as his cock slid into her mouth. She could feel his balls on her nose as he forcefully fucked her mouth. He grabbed her throat with one hand and slapped her tits as he fucked her throat.

He reached down and found that her pussy was wet. Again she hated that her body was fighting her mind. Alex slapped her pussy as she moaned into his cock. She choked on his cock as he slapped her pussy. Alex pulled out of her mouth with a loud pop and she coughed. Alex pulled her up by the shoulders and threw her back down on to the bed with her ass in the air. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a butt plug and fit it snuggly into her ass. She gasped as she felt it go inside.

Alex then took his spit covered cock and slid it into her pussy. Alex thrust in and out of her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he thrust. He let go and grabbed her throat. "you like this don't you slut?" She tried not to answer, but her body did. Her body began thrusting back into his thrusts. He let he go and grabbed her arms pulling them behind her. This made him thrust deeper. His thrusts pushed her plug in and out of her ass at the same time. She was moaning more and more. Louder and louder. Finally her body and mind synched and she yelled again "FUCK ME SIR. FUCK MY WET PUSSY. YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD."

Alex moved faster. Her body was sore and she was pushing back into him. "FUCK...I'M GOING TO CUM. MAY I CUM SIR?" Alex didn't answer. He just kept thrusting. Finally he groaned "Cum slut. Cum on your master's cock." "UGGGGHHHHH YEEEESSS..." she flooded his cock again as she had the biggest orgasm of the weekend. She collapsed and Alex came out of her pussy with a pop. "Turn over" he directed. She didn't question it as she turned over. Alex stroked his cock until he groaned and came all over her tits. Mary lay there with the wet cum on her nipples. Alex was out of breath and walked out to the living room. This time he left the door open.

He returned with her pants, blouse and jacket. "Get dressed and meet me outside." Confused Mary didn't know what was happening. She put her pants on and then her blouse. Her panties were torn and didn't care about her bra. She put her jacket on and just wanted this weekend behind her.

She walked out to the living room and found her heels on the floor. Alex was dressed in jeans and t-shirt waiting at the door. She walked barefoot to him and they walked out. The elevator ride was quiet. He opened the car door and let her sit down. He didn't say a word the whole ride back to her car. Mary felt so used. She started to cry as they pulled up to the bar. As she got out of the car she looked back at Alex and through her tears said, "I fucking hate you and never want to see you again." She walked to her car where she found a parking ticket. Even more pissed off she took off to go home and take the hottest longest shower she could.

Mary went back to work and school the next week. She tried to hide what happened to her and not think about it. Whenever she would think about it, her pussy would get wet and she hated that. She hated thinking that she could get turned on from that weekend. A few more weeks past and she found herself going back to the dating app and looking at Alex's picture. He seemed so nice. So professional. His message to her didn't lead to any clues to what he would do to her.

About a month later Alex had just gotten home from a round of golf and beers with friends. He finished showering and heard a knock on the door. He never got visitors, especially on a Saturday afternoon. He looked through the peephole and was shocked when he saw Mary. He was worried if this was a setup, like she had a gun or police with her. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

Mary had on a light blue dress and black short jacket. She had a smirk on her face and turned around, lifting the skirt showing a red jeweled butt plug in her ass and a black thong.

"Yes, master."

12