Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 05

Story Info
Maryse conquering Lacey Evans's fat ass.
10.3k words
4.75
6.3k
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Bayley or Becky Lynch or Charlotte or Lacey Evans or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Lacey Evans was beside herself. She had just been humiliated in the ring by that no good piece of trash Becky Lynch like never before. She... she had tapped out! Oh goodness, she had tapped out, in the middle of the ring, on a PPV, in the middle of a one on one women's title match. Anyone who's anyone in professional wrestling knew what that meant. But Lacey wouldn't stand for it. She couldn't.

She would never allow herself to receive such treatment. The question was now, was she going to tell that to Becky's face, or was she going to run? Running would risk costing her everything, and surely she could stand up to a bottom like Becky? But that bitch had a lot of success lately, and The First Lady didn't want to take the risk.

So after a few long seconds of debate she marched backstage, into the women's locker room, and quickly grabbed her things, without even noticing the fact there was a blonde woman sitting in the centre of the room on a chair. That was no big deal, as Lacey just assumed that it was one of the other sluts, wallowing in their defeat earlier in the night. Probably Alexa. Goodness, imagine actually losing to a fuck hole like Bayley?

Lacey couldn't imagine anything so horrible. Actually she could, given that she had just tapped out to an equally weak bottom, but that wasn't the point. The point was, she was almost home free, when she made a terrible mistake. See, almost the entire time the other blonde had been trying to get her attention by offering up one fake cough after another, before she yelled something that couldn't be ignored.

Namely, "Hey, regarde moi, stupide putain!"

Which caused Lacey to turn around, and glare at the other blonde, "What did you just say?"

The French blonde smirked, and repeated herself, "Ha ha, regarde moi, stupide putain."

Lacey offered up a fake smile, which quickly turned into a sneer, and she close the distance between them and told the other woman, "I'm sorry honey, I don't speak gibberish. This is America, if you're going to speak, speak in American.

"American? And you accuse others of being classless?" Laughed the French girl, "Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmm, but I think you recognize, one word, non? Oui, you recognize the word, stupide, huh? As in, look at me, you stupid whore? Oh oui, you may talk a big game, but you really are one of the dumbest pieces of fat ass I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. And trust me, that's saying a lot."

Her blood boiling Lacey growled, "Now look here, you little hussy. I don't know who you are, but you're making a big mistake."

"You don't know who I am? Ha ha ha ha!" Clearly finding this hysterical the French girl laughed non-stop for a few long seconds, before telling her pray, "God, tu es encore plus stupide que je ne le pensais Mmmmmmmm, et c'est toi qui fais la grosse erreur, espèce de gros cul stupide. Oh Oui, you're even dumber than I thought. Mmmmmmmm, and it is you who is making the big mistake, you stupid piece of fat ass."

"Call me fat ass again, I dare you." Lacey snapped, closing the distance between them, so she was towering over the other girl, "See what happens."

There was a long pause, then the French girl gave an evil smirk, stood up to her full height to reveal that she was roughly as tall as Lacey, and then revealed, "Permettez-moi le plaisir de vous éduquer, je m'appelle Maryse et je possède votre gros cul, gros cul! Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, allow me the pleasure of educating you? My name is Maryse, and I own your fat ass, fat ass!"

Despite that insulting term being used again, Lacey didn't immediately react as she had in fact heard the name Maryse before. Mostly as whispers amongst the nasties in NXT. But they had to be just rumours. They had to be, didn't they? They could be no way such a footnote in history of the WWE women, back when they had been called divas and had been treated as barely an afterthought, could have done even half of those things.

Although this woman certainly had all the confidence in the world now, and what was worse was that while Lacey was busy being distracted by the name Maryse pulled out her phone from seemingly nowhere, brought it up to her face and then played a video for her, which made her blood run cold.

"Heya, biyatch." Becky Lynch spoke, in what was obviously a pre-recorded message, "If ya watching this, I just beat you. Probably by making you tap out like a little bitch. And that's what ya are now. Me biyatch. As my biyatch, you have to do everything I say. And I say, you have to obey Maryse. Tonight she's your French Mistress, and I hope for your sakes you treat her with respect. I know you won't, but that's obviously just because you have to make things harder on yourself. You always do. Anyway, be seeing you. Probably bent over the knee of our Mistress, gettin' your big fat arse beat bright red. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, I can't wait."

There was another long pause, then Lacey questioned in disbelief, "Our Mistress?"

"Oui." Maryse confirmed with an evil smile, "Mmmmmmmm, Becky Lynch is my fat assed bitch, and now, so are you. Oh oui, I own you. I own your big fat ass. And now, I get to prove it. But first, mmmmmmmm, take off your clothes. Oooooooooh oui, I want to see how a 'Lady' does a striptease. And it better be good. Oh oui, make it good, otherwise this is going to be worse for you."

Yet another long pause, then Lacey protested weakly, "I can't. I won't."

"You will." Maryse chuckled evilly again, "Or do you want to lose your chance for revenge? Your chance to be rich and famous? Your chance to become a champion?"

"I'd rather keep my dignity, thank you very much." Lacey grumbled, but it was telling that she didn't move.

"Would you now?" Maryse raised an eyebrow, "Then why aren't you leaving? Could it be you don't want to give up any of these things? Or are you afraid that you will be fired and sued for breach of contract? Because sure, the WWE will never admit what that's about, but Stephanie will never let you get away with not bending over like a good little bitch."

"Stephanie..." Lacey said softly, "Is it true that you... that you..."

"Are you going to do what you're told, or not?" Maryse pushed.

There was a long pause, this one the longest yet as Lacey silently debated what to do. She could never lower herself to do those vile things that were required of her for losing a women's match in the WWE. Especially not to a glorified model like this nasty bitch. But, if she refused, there would be consequences. Not only everything else just mentioned, but it was only a matter of time before Becky and Charlotte returned.

Mostly everyone else had gone, but the thought of being triple teamed by all three of the other women was even more unbearable. So with a pathetic whimper, Lacey did as she was told, as quickly and as dispassionately as possible, until she was completely naked.

"Pathetic!" Maryse snorted, "But then, I can't expect anything less from a worthless piece of trash like you. Still, it would be wrong not to punish you, so get on your knees. Oh oui, get on your knees bitch! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, reste juste là, reste juste là. I said stay right there bitch! Ooooooooh oui, that's better. Now stay still... ha ha ha ha, oh oui!"

While flapping her gums Maryse grabbed a handful of Lacey's hair and roughly shoved her downwards onto her knees. For a few long seconds Lacey worried that she would be reduced to eating pussy, or worse, sticking her tongue up Maryse's nasty little butt. Thankfully that wasn't the case, at least not yet.

Although Lacey's relief was short-lived, as the other blonde quickly retrieved a permanent marker, took off the cap, and then started writing something on her face. Something that The Lady tried to protest about, but the French bitch wouldn't let her get a word in, and screamed abuse at her when she tried. Of course, what was worse, was when poor Lacey realized what exactly the other woman was writing on her face.

"There, mmmmmmmm, a big improvement." Maryse chuckled wickedly, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, c'est une grande amélioration sur ton visage stupide. Maintenant tu es presque jolie. Maintenant, votre vrai nom est écrit partout sur vous. Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, that's a big improvement on your stupid face. Now you're almost pretty. Now your real name is written all over you."

"Wha, what did you do to my beautiful face?" Lacey whimpered pathetically.

"I just told you, didn't I?" Maryse raised an eyebrow, before chuckling again, "But then again, you are clearly one of those dumb blondes, giving the rest of us a bad name, so I will spell it out for you... J'ai écrit ton vrai nom sur ton visage. Et comme tu ne veux pas être appelé gros cul, j'ai décidé d'aller avec autre chose à la place. Quelque chose d'aussi approprié. A savoir, putain de trou. Parce que c'est tout ce que tu es pour moi. Et c'est tout ce que vous serez jamais vraiment. Mmmmmmmm oui, I wrote your true name on your face. And since you don't want to be called fat ass, I decided to go with something else instead. Something equally fitting. Namely, Fuck Hole. Because that's all you are to me. And that's all you will ever truly be."

"No, please-" Lacey whined.

"SILENCE!" Maryse snapped, sitting back down on her chair as she continued, "It is already done. Ooooooooooh oui, now, bend over my knee, and the real fun can begin. Oh oui, I'm going to spank your big fat ass, and make you squirm and scream like the pathetic little piece of ass you are. Oh oui, bend over whore! Bend over and give me that fat ass."

Once again, there was a long pause, only for Lacey to whimper pathetically, lower her head and do as she was told. Which in this case, meant bending over Maryse's knee so that her big bottom was in the perfect position for a spanking. It was a position that Lacey promised herself she would never be in, and yet Maryse had barely had to try. Goodness, it felt natural to submit to her.

Lacey could almost understand why so many had submitted to her already. Almost. Then the bitch just had to make this bad situation worse by grabbing hold of that woman's sized backside, and starting to squeeze and fondle it, upping Lacey's humiliation tenfold. Which was horrendous, and yet somehow preferable to the spanking that followed.

Given that Lacey had always been a properly behaved lady, she had never had a spanking before. She was far too good for it, so when she received the first blow to her butt ever, it had her crying out pathetically. Again making matters worse Maryse then gave her another dose of butt groping, combined with evil laughter this French whore as she enjoyed Lacey's discomfort.

Something she continued doing as the process was repeated over and over again, brutally hard blow after brutally blow connecting with her poor backside, followed by some groping. And the worst part? Oh goodness, she knew from having watched others suffer this fate, the worst was yet to come.

Sure enough Maryse gradually phased out the groping in favour of a constant assault on Lacey's backside, and it was only then she realized the benefit of what she been receiving before. Because sure, having her bottom groped was humiliating, but at least it had been massaging the pain away, and gave her a pause in between blows. This was a constant torture, and Lacey had hated every second of it.

Admittedly, the physical pain wasn't quite as bad as some of the things she had experienced in the ring, or during training, but the humiliation was horrendous. And to think, there were a few pathetic whores in this company who actually claimed to enjoy this abuse? God, they were even nastier than Lacey had originally thought.

Maryse cackled with wicked delight as she put yet another fat assed bitch in her place. And to think, Becky actually thought this would be some kind of challenge? Hell, they would probably be in the exact same positions without that pre-recorded message.

Admittedly, it probably made it quicker, but Maryse just enjoyed throwing her weight around, and exposing these so-called powerful women as the bottoms they were, especially when it was to another one of them, so that she could enjoy the look on their faces. Of course, Lacey wasn't much of a wrestler, but she did have an impressive dominant attitude, which Maryse was very much enjoying humbling.

Not quite as much as she enjoyed making these big, meaty cheeks jiggle for her, or marking that flesh at the start of the spanking, but it was close. Especially with Lacey whining, whimpering and crying out throughout the early stages of the spanking, and then especially when they really got going.

Oh yes, when that gentle butt beating turned into brutal bottom destroying Lacey became hysterical, and her enormous butt cheeks jiggled like jelly in an earthquake, and slowly turned a dark angry red, under the constant assault. And to make the situation absolutely perfect, that was the sight which Bayley, Becky Lynch, and most importantly of all, Charlotte Flair walked into to fined.

"Looks like somebody beat you to beating that wannabe's butt." Charlotte quipped right after Becky firmly joined them, "The question is, what are you going to do about it, Becks?"

"Nothing." Maryse answered for her bitch, "Mmmmmmmm oui, mes chiennes ne feront rien, sauf se pencher. Penchez-vous comme les salopes qu'elles sont! Oh oui, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, my bitches will do nothing, except bend over. Oh oui, get over here and spread your cheeks bitches! Oooooooooh oui, show The Queen what you have become."

"Yes my French Mistress." Becky replied and obeyed.

"Yes my French Mistress." Bayley replied and obeyed.

Like the broken bitches they were, Bayley and Becky translated her meaning perfectly, and came to stand either side of their French Mistress, turned their backs to Charlotte, and then slowly pulled down their in ring gear to expose their fat asses. Just as importantly, they spread their cheeks, providing the so-called Queen with the best look possible at their back holes stretched open with butt-plugs, proving in that moment they were nothing but anal loving bottoms for a real woman.

Something which laughably shocked Charlotte, at least momentarily, and then caused her to frown in annoyance that someone had beaten her to her favourite bitch. And more importantly done what she couldn't, turn Becky Lynch back into the anal addicted bottom she was always meant to be.

"As you can see, your friends are mine now." Maryse boasted proudly, "Or should that be, former friends? Whatever the case, they're now nothing but my fat assed bitches, just like this fresh piece of meat. And just like you will be soon. Oh oui, soon the so-called Queen and her big fat ass will be mine! All mine! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm, tu m'entends salope? Vos anciens amis sont à moi! Ooooooooooo oui, ils ne sont plus que mes chiennes au gros cul, tout comme ce morceau de viande frais. Et tout comme vous le serez bientôt. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, bientôt la soi-disant reine et son gros cul seront à moi! Tout à moi! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm, oh oui, oh oui!"

"Are you done?" Charlotte quipped when she finally got the chance, "Maryse, is it?"

"Please, as if you didn't know." Maryse huffed, "Everybody knows me. I am the most successful Alpha of all time. I'm sure you've heard the stories."

"Stories yes, but that was a long time ago." Charlotte pointed out, "Things have changed since your day."

"It doesn't look like it." Maryse quipped, indicating to her bitches.

"I assure you, they have." Charlotte insisted, "You may have been impressive, with no true competition around, but now I am the greatest of all time. My record speaks for itself, as not only have I butt fucked every woman on both rosters, and consistently been the champion and the Alpha of each show in turn, I have elevated the division, to the point we just main evented Wrestlemania."

"The main event you just lost, you mean?" Maryse pointed out with an evil smile, indicating to first Becky, and then Bayley, "AND, spent the last six months failing to beat this obvious bottom, while you just lost to this one. So yes, I agree, your record does speak for itself. Mmmmmmmm oui, and it is exactly why I will have no trouble breaking you."

"We'll see." Charlotte growled, before pointing out, indicating to the brunette, "This bitch just sneak attacked me, taking advantage of me when I just had a match."

"Who would ever do that?" Becky, of all people, grumbled.

"And I only ever let Becky win, because it amused me." Charlotte snapped, turning her attention to the redhead, "And she only won the main event, by beating someone else. Not me. And I never, ever let her have my ass. Unlike her, who apparently was spreading her cheeks right after her greatest victory. And now, mmmmmmmmm, it's mine. We made the bet, and now her fat ass is mine."

"Of course it is. I would never disobey the rules of the women's division." Maryse smirked, "But I wonder, can you break her again, and steal her away from me? Huh? Make her yours again? Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, because I think I know the answer to that, but because I own the fat assed bitch who just beat you, I'm asking... no, I'm telling you, to wait until I finished preparing this ass whore. Oooooooooooh oui, just give me a couple of minutes, and then we can take these big bottom butt sluts side by side. Doesn't that sound like fun? Two big pieces of meat jiggling right next to each other? Those anal whores whimpering, moaning and crying out in ecstasy? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhh, you know it does. Especially because that way, you get a preview of your future."

"Or you get a preview of yours." Charlotte quipped, before nodding, "Very well, but be very quick."

"As you wish." Maryse said dismissively, delivering one last hard slap to Lacey's fat ass, and then ordering, "Bend over bitch, mmmmmmmmm oui, I want you face down and ass up right the fuck now! And you better use my proper title, or else."

"Ah fuck." Lacey cried out, and then whimpered, "Yes my French Mistress."

For good measure Maryse pushed that pathetic bottom off of her and onto the floor. In a stroke of luck, she landed on her fat ass, crying out pathetically, turning over and clutching that big behind of hers. Meanwhile Maryse got up, retrieved a large strap-on from her bag, and covered it with lube, while staring Charlotte in the eye. The Queen stared back at her firmly, something she would regret later, even though honestly, it delighted The Sexiest Of The Sexy.

After all, it had been a long time since she had a challenge. The kind Charlotte Flair would actually be. For now she considered the delicious treat which was Lacey Evans's big fat ass, the stupid anal whore, proving that she was already broken by pushing her big bottom high into the air, which was another thing Maryse ended up staring at for a few long minutes, before taking what was hers.

Lacey had never even considered lowering herself to eating ass before. Hell, she didn't even bother making her defeated opponent's eat her ass, as it was just so obscene. Having some nasty slut degrade herself by anally riding her was one thing, and she didn't even count that is having sex with them. But this? Oh well, at least she wasn't being forced to lick a butt hole.

Something that Maryse forced upon herself, without actually having too. After all, she had lube, and that would suffice. Which would probably do a better job than saliva ever would. In fact, Lacey would have even preferred it, given the choice, as at least it would mean getting this horrendous humiliation over with, so she could move onto what was important, plotting her revenge.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers