Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, to her surprise, and great shame, Lacey found herself crying out in pleasure shortly after the rim job began. Although maybe she was just grateful that Maryse had finally stopped embarrassing them both by rubbing her face in between her cheeks, treating them like they were a pair of tits? No, sadly Lacey couldn't deny it, Maryse licking her back door actually felt kind of good.

Very good, in fact. Indecently good. And Maryse just had to make it worse, first by spending a ridiculously long time sliding her tongue up and down that forbidden hole, but then also beginning to swirl her tongue around it. Oh goodness, the twisted French girl even tried to push her tongue inside her bottom, as if Lacey was just another one of those common anal whores who inhabited this roster.

Admittedly, it wasn't all bad. After the abuse her backside had just taken, Lacey had to admit, this was weirdly soothing. Best of all, if she closed her eyes, she could just about pretend that she was in charge here, and was forcing Maryse, or better yet Becky, to suffer this humiliation.

She could also imagine all the way she would get back at them, and when combined with the physical pleasure she was receiving, Lacey actually started to really enjoy herself. Then Maryse had to go ruin it, by shoving a finger up her ass. Oh God, Lacey had never been so horrified and insulted in her whole entire life. And yet, somehow, Maryse found a way to make it worse, by taunting her.

"Oooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmm, there really is nothing like a virgin ass!" Maryse moaned dreamily as her finger became the first thing to enter Lacey Evans's cute little ass hole, "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, nothing like it! Oh God, it is just so tight. Soooooooooo tight, mmmmmmmmm, si serré, oh my God, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be so much fun, for me! Ha ha ha ha, oh oui! Oh oui, il n'y a vraiment rien de tel qu'un cul vierge. Rien de tel! Oh mon Dieu, c'est tellement serré. Soooooooooo serré, mmmmmmmmm, si serré, oh mon Dieu, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, ça va être tellement amusant, pour moi!"

Normally Lacey would never let someone speak to her this way, and she didn't have too. Plenty of the nasties she had topped had shown some backbone, more than her right now, but she was just so overwhelmed with humiliation that all she could do was close her eyes and try and block out the things she was hearing, and especially feeling.

Sadly she failed on both accounts, especially the latter, she became immediately aware of that finger slowly making its way inside of her bottom, and then start pumping in and out of it. Admittedly it didn't feel nearly as bad as she feared, but in a way, it was so much worse. Especially considering what was about to happen, which was another reason she was stunned into silence.

"Becky, I'm tired of waiting, and I'm sure you are too, so get down next to your fellow anal whore and spread your cheeks!" Charlotte broke the silence, so deliciously annoyed.

That annoyance increased when Becky look to her French Mistress for approval, causing Maryse to chuckle wickedly, and then nod her head in approval, "Fais ce qu'on te dit, ton trou de baise sans valeur. Mmmmmmm, voyons ce que la reine peut faire. Do as you're told, you worthless fuck hole. Mmmmmmmm, let's see what the Queen can do."

"Yes my French Mistress." Becky replied and obeyed, rushing to get into the position, but then slowly pulling her cheeks apart, like the well-trained bottom she was.

"You too Lacey, mmmmmmmmm, it is time for you to lose your anal cherry." Maryse announced with a wicked chuckle, and then when Lacey whimpered in response, and dared to hesitate, the French Canadian roughly smacked those juicy cheeks and yelled, "DO AS YOU ARE TOLD YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! And you better fucking reply correctly, or else."

"Yes my French Mistress." Lacey whimpered pathetically, reaching back with trembling hands and spreading her cheeks wide apart, exposing Maryse's prize.

Maryse licked her lips, savouring the beautiful sight in front of her, which only got better when Charlotte grabbed Becky's butt-plug, and yanked it out of her ass hole and then replaced it with her cock. Even Maryse normally gave her anal bitches the courtesy of playing with her butt-plug. Well, mostly she just couldn't resist munching on those big, fat disgusting asses, but apparently the so-called Queen wasn't in the mood for that.

She also chucked the plug away, not allowing Becky the privilege of tasting her own ass. This made the back door whore whimper, even though she was guaranteed to taste it later. She then cried out with joy as, to her credit, Charlotte began slowly pushing forwards, causing that slutty little whore hole to stretch beautifully wide for that invading object, until the wonderful moment that the head of the strap-on slid into that back hole.

This unsurprisingly caused Becky to let out a loud and grateful cry. Charlotte allowed all of them to savour that moment, before pushing forwards just as slowly, causing the now former double champion, who a month ago had received her greatest win, to cry out in mostly pleasure as her big fat butt was stuffed full of strap-on cock.

It was the kind of sight which Maryse always got completely lost in, even on the rare occasion it wasn't her that was stuffing that big fat disgusting ass. And normally she'd be quite happy to watch the full show, but not when she had a virgin ass, just begging to be used. So she finally pulled out her finger, sucked it clean, and then replaced it with her strap-on, leaving it on her target just long enough for Lacey to realize what was about to happen, and then to whimper pathetically.

Of course, that initial sound was drowned out by the joyful cries, whimpers and even moans that Becky was letting out, and then it was reversed when Maryse finally started taking what was hers. Oh yes, as she began to stretch that virgin ass hole, Lacey let out increasingly loud and frantic sounds, even literally crying when her butt hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the girl cock to slide through it, and into her bowels, making it official.

Oh fuck yes, Maryse had done it again, another uppity fat assed bitch's anal cherry was hers. All hers! Something which of course, she had to gloat about. First in French, as she was just so excited it just came out that way automatically, but eventually she was nice enough to translate.

"Mien! Tout à moi! Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk oh oui, t'es le cul de cerise est à moi Lacey, et tu sais ce que ça veut dire, n'est-ce pas? Cela signifie que tu es à moi! Oooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, peu importe ce qui se passe après ça, vous saurez toujours quand vous vous asseyez, que vous vous étirez, ou même que vous prenez une merde, que c'était moi, Maryse, qui ai sauté votre porte arrière cerise et réclamé votre cul! Que je le possède putain! C'est ma putain de propriété. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck oui, ton gros cul est à moi Lacey, tout à moi! Et ça le sera toujours! Ha ha ha ha!" Maryse moaned and laughed deliriously wiht joy, before gleefully translating with a twisted smile on her face, "Mine! All mine! Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk oh oui, your ass cherry is mine Lacey, and you know what that means, don't you? It means you're mine! Oooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, no matter what happens after this, you'll always know when you sit down, or stretch, or even take a shit, that it was I, Maryse, who popped your back door cherry, and claimed your ass! That I fucking own it! It's my fucking property. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck oui, your big fat nasty ass is mine Lacey, all mine! And it always will be! Ha ha ha ha!"

Unsurprisingly there was no response from Lacey, who just remain face down and whimpering pathetically like the defeated piece of fuck meat that she now was. Although she did have the presence of mind to continue spreading her cheeks, like a good little butt slut. Or was that just automatic for this type of anal whore? Whatever the case Maryse found it extremely amusing.

Almost as much is how easily Charlotte's cock was sliding through Becky's slutty little back door and deep into her shit-pipe, until inevitably thighs were pressed against butt cheeks, announcing every inch was inside Becky's bowels. Something which Charlotte just had to gloat about, not that Maryse could blame her.

"Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I've missed this ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I've missed this big fat slutty ass!" Charlotte moaned deliriously, before quickly adding, "Yesssssssssss, I've missed how easy this fuck hole takes my cock. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh Becky, ah fuck, it just slid in like a hot knife through butter. God, you're such a whore. Oh yeah, 'The Man' Becky Lynch is nothing but a nasty little anal whore who takes dick in her fat ass as easy as breathing. And don't forget who's responsible for that. Me! Not your new French Mistress, me! Only me. I'm the one who took your anal cherry, and I'm going to remind you who this big booty truly belongs too, because clearly you've forgotten. Something I promise you Becky, will never happen again. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, gonna make you mine again bitch. My little anal bitch! All mine! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, ah fuck, mine!"

Lacey thought she knew just how much of a classless butt slut Becky Lynch was. The second she saw her, and that big fat ass of hers, she knew there was a shameless little anal whore, a complete disgrace to her gender, masquerading as an ass kicking top. It would have been funny, if it wasn't so sad, especially given that this piece of trash had just made history.

Now, her reputation was history, as she was exposed for what she was, an anal addicted bitch, literally owned by a glorified model. Which would've been an appropriate consolation prize for losing tonight, if Lacey wasn't terrified that she was about to suffer the same fate, and become just as mindless a fuck hole.

It didn't seem possible for someone like her, but she'd had seen it happen to women far more worthy of respect them Becky Lynch, and she had just suffered through the first stage of the unthinkable, losing her anal virginity. The only slight consolation was that it had been just as horrific as she imagined it to be, but that was a very tiny consolation, considering she had heard that it always hurt the first time.

Which continued to be the case as Maryse slowly started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide deep into her bowels. Oh God, what a horrible sensation. How did anyone enjoy this? God, Becky and her fellow butt sluts were the most disgraceful pieces of trash ever.

Seemingly too happy to prove that she was a disgrace to the entire human race. Becky continued even moaning happily as she was officially sodomized. As Charlotte began pumping her hips back and forth, causing that big dildo to slide in and out of Becky's shit hole, gently at first, but promising more to come. And from her current position. Lacey could see the ecstasy on Becky's face.

Oh God, it was obscene. But she just couldn't look away. She had initially, turning her face away so she wouldn't have to look 'The Man' directly in the face, but she just couldn't resist looking, and stared at the blissed out look on that whore's face, and became so captivated by it, it actually took her own mind off of the pain and discomfort she was suffering through.

At first it seemed like a good thing, as what she was going through was just so unbearable, but then she felt something against her butt cheeks, which initially confused her, but then Lacey's eyes went wide when she realized to her horror what it was. It was Maryse's thighs! Oh God! Maryse had buried every inch of her big dick into Lacey's big bottom.

Oh God, Lacey wished she would just die of humiliation right there, but instead she had to wallow in it for a few long seconds, while Maryse chuckled wickedly, and offered her some verbal abuse in French. Then Lacey officially received her first ever butt fucking, and it was everything she feared it would be, and so much more.

Bayley was so jealous of Becky, and maybe especially Lacey at that moment. God, what she would give to lose her ass cherry again. To find out just how amazing butt sex was. The things it could make her feel. The ecstasy of her first anally induced orgasm. The fact that it revealed to her what her true purpose in life was, namely as a lesbian anal fuck hole, there simply to be used for the pleasure of superior women.

And to think, she tried to rebel against her true nature, and pretend to be something that she wasn't. Something that Becky and even Lacey were guilty of doing, but thanks to their wonderful French Mistress they didn't have to live lies anymore, and could just live the lives they were always supposed to live.

As a proud anal bitch, Bayley knew better than to complain about her current situation, so she stayed as still as a statue, patiently waiting for her next command. Of course that didn't stop part of her from hoping that she would soon be involved in the action again. From past experience she could think of at least one thing she could be doing right now, and her mouth was watering at the thought of it.

Although honestly, in that moment, she would have just settled for a better view of the action. Because if she closed her eyes, she could imagine just from hearing Becky's loud sounds of pleasure that it was her fat ass getting fucked. But it would be a lot easier if she could have a better view. Luckily her patience paid off, and eventually she got at least a few of the things she wanted.

"Bayley, suck the Queen's cock." Maryse ordered loudly, without looking at her broken bitch, instead very much focusing on the beautiful show in front of her, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, I want to see innocent little Bayley sucking Becky Lynch's butt off of Charlotte's cock. Oh oui, ooooooooooh, fuck yes, I want to see one horsewoman sucking the ass cream of another off of a third horse bitch's dick. Oh fuck yeah, sucer! Suce ta salope! Espèce de sale pute! Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, oh oui! Suce-le! SUCK IT! Mmmmmmmmm ouaishhhhhhhh, prenez chaque goutte de la crème pour les fesses de votre ami. Le jus du cul de ton copain. Le liquide anal délicieux de votre camarade anale! Oh putain oui, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Bayley replied and obeyed.

Initially, Bayley tried to wait for her French Mistress to just finished speaking, when it was clear she fully intended to offer up a running commentary she quickly replied and obeyed and got down on her knees besides The Man and The Queen. Unsurprisingly, Charlotte kept butt fucking Becky for a few minutes in protest, as The Queen didn't like taking orders, but ultimately, she took pity on Bayley and gave her what she so desperately wanted.

Or maybe she was out to punish Becky? Or simply re-establish her dominance? It was probably a combination of all three, but Bayley didn't care, as the result was the same. Namely, Charlotte pulling her cock out of the butt of one anal bitch, and pressing it to the lips of another.

She pressed them to Bayley's lips, The Hugger immediately showing her gratitude by wrapping her lips around the head of that big dick and moaning happily at the taste of the deepest part of Becky's bowels. It was pretty much Bayley's favourite flavour in the entire world, and the only way it could be better if it was her own ass she was tasting.

Although it wasn't by much, and she had tasted Becky's butt countless times, and was only too happy to do so again. Oh yes, she savoured that flavour for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, getting more and more of it into her mouth and eventually down her throat, getting more yummy anal juice in the process.

Becky meanwhile felt horribly empty and unloved. It wasn't like she hadn't been expecting this, and there was certainly something to be said for watching another bottom having the privilege of going ass to mouth, but she just couldn't help being jealous. Especially when there was another girl taking it up the arse right beside her.

For the first time, no less. Oh God, Becky would love to lose her anal cherry again. In a way she had thanks to her wonderful French Mistress, but it just hadn't been the same. Wonderful, but not the same, as her body easily remembered it's true purpose, while that smug bitch Lacey was slowly learning hers. God, after all the trash talk, it was going to be so satisfying watching Lacey break. Hell, it was satisfying now, which was kind of the problem.

As was the fact that Charlotte started going back and forth in between Becky's arse and Bayley's mouth. And the fact that eventually Bayley was treated to the same privilege from their French Mistress, as the legendary French Dom abruptly pulled her dick out of Lacey's arse without warning, and then shoved it directly into Bayley's mouth, which had just become available.

Which caused The Sexiest Of The Sexy and The Queen to actually share a wicked chuckle, before the French Mistress was again returning to her running commentary, embarrassing Lacey as much as possible, while making Becky almost unbearably horny, even though she was being bummed at the time.

"Oh oui, taste Lacey's ass Bayley! Mmmmmmmmmm, oh oui, taste the deepest part of Lacey Evans's shit-pipe!" Maryse chuckled wickedly, deliberately being as nice as she could, and sticking to English for once, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmmm, this is a special treat for you, Bayley. Becoming the very first ass to mouth loving bitch to taste the deepest part of Lacey Evans's pooper. Oh oui! Oh oui, you love it, don't you? Don't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can tell. Ooooooooooh oui, you're a total ATM addicted slut, who can't get enough of this. Oh yes, take a good look Lacey. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, get a good look, because pretty soon, that's going to be you. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's going to be you, The Lady, sucking her own nasty little fat ass from my dick! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it is, it is, ah fuck!"

It deeply upset Becky to know Lacey was going to get a nice taste of arse. Lacey! She didn't even appreciate getting fucked in the arse. At least not yet. There was no doubt in Becky's mind that would change soon, as her French Mistress was fully capable of breaking a bitch all by herself, and if The Queen got involved The Lady wouldn't stand a chance. Not that she stood a chance to begin with.

Which was something Becky focused on to make up for the fact that Lacey was going to get another privilege. Then all of a sudden Charlotte was pulling her cock out of Becky's bum, walking around, and shoving that arse flavoured dick directly into the redhead's face.

Which was followed by Charlotte ordering, "Suck my dick, bitch!"

"Yes my Queen." Becky replied and obeyed, moaning happily as she tasted the deepest part of her own arse.

This was an automatic decision she made without thinking, and it was very unlikely Becky would regret it, no matter what happened next. Although she did think about how she had done this without the permission of her wonderful French Mistress, which might mean she was annoying her owner. The thought of that hurt her heart a little, but hopefully if that was the case her French Mistress would punish her with a nice hard bottom beating.

Of course, that thought was fleeting, as she was lost in this wonderful moment. This wonderful moment, and teasing the deepest part of her own arse. Something Becky savoured for a few long seconds, before she began bobbing her head up and down eagerly on the dick, hoping to get more arse cream later. And just as importantly, a cock back in her slutty little shit-pipe.

Lacey scrunched up her nose in disgust at what she was seeing. She had always known Bayley and Becky were classless sluts, and she heard they were addicted to this kind of debauchery, but to see it up close like this was truly revolting. By all rights, Lacey should be looking anywhere but at this depravity, but to her shame, she couldn't look away.