Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 06

Story Info
Maryse conquering Ember Moon's fat ass.
8.3k words
4.58
5.2k
2

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Ember Moon or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Ember Moon was on top of the world. Or at least, closer to it than she had been for a long time. In NXT she had been champion, but it'd taken some time to get a shot on the RAW. Now she finally had one, winning a battle royal for the right to face the RAW women's champion, Becky Lynch. Then she received a text, telling her to come to The Man's hotel room that night.

Given that Becky was the Alpha female of RAW, she couldn't refuse, but Ember wondered what this meant exactly. The obvious answer was that Becky was going to top her, and if she was honest with herself, Ember knew it wouldn't take much. And despite her best efforts, she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be The Man's anal bitch for the night, something she hadn't had the pleasure of yet, given they had been separated by brands up until now.

However, before creating The Man persona, to great success, Becky Lynch had been one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE, and there were rumours that she was back to her submissive ways, given that she hadn't topped anyone since her biggest win at Wrestlemania 35. Hell, she had barely been seen backstage since then, leading to a lot of speculation that someone had already got to her.

But if so, who? And what if this was Becky trying to re-establish her dominance with an easy win? If so, maybe Ember could surprise her, turn the tables on her, and finally become the dominant force she had always dreamed of being. Instead of a little fuck toy, past around between all the more dominant women of the WWE. So when Ember reached the door to the hotel room, she spent a few long seconds psyching herself up, before knocking on it.

Almost immediately a familiar voice called out, "Come in."

That voice made Ember's butt hole quiver with fear and anticipation, but most of all disbelief. Because surely, it couldn't be her. Not Maryse. Maryse had retired, leaving the ring behind her, in favour of starting a family with her frog faced husband. And leaving behind her career of mediocrity in the ring, and yet unrivalled dominance backstage, being the only Alpha not to ultimately be overthrown and lose her cherry in the process.

Well, Ember could think of one other, but that didn't matter now. No, all that mattered was finally gathering the courage to open that door to confirm her suspicions, and for better or for worse, there she was, Maryse Ouellet, or whatever she was calling herself now, standing there with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Je sais que je suis au-delà de la perfection, mais il est impoli de le regarder. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I know I am beyond perfection, but it is rude to stare." Maryse quipped with a wicked chuckle, taking a sip of her wine before adding, "So sure a glimmer of decency, and intelligence, by closing the door behind you and following me. Oh oui, entrer ici salope."

Like the well-trained bottom she was Ember quickly did as she was told, not only stepping inside and shutting the door behind her, but locking it to make sure they wouldn't be disturbed. Something which probably made the French Dom grin, Ember practically able to taste it, even though Maryse's back was to her as she walked further into the luxurious hotel suite, Ember following close behind, at least until she reached the bedroom.

Then she froze for a few long seconds, as standing with their backs to the wall were four naked women, and spreading their cheeks, revealing their ass holes were gaping open. And she was pretty sure she knew at least one of them, just from her hair, which was a suspicion that Maryse was only too happy to confirm.

"Pay no attention to my latest fat assed bitches. They were just entertaining me while we were waiting for you. M'amuser avec leurs gros culs. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, oh oui." Maryse explained dismissively, before adding with a wicked smirk, "However, let's just get this question in the way first... Becky, are you the Alpha?"

"No, my French Mistress." Becky turned to look lovingly at her top, revealing her face, and of course her voice, to Ember in the process.

"Then what are you?" Maryse smirked, taking another sip of her wine.

"Your anal bitch, my French Mistress." Becky quickly replied, before correcting herself, "I mean, big fat assed bitch!"

"Right." Maryse purred wickedly, staring at Ember while asking, "And what am I?"

"My beautiful, wonderful, amazing, generous French Mistress." Becky beamed happily, before clarifying, "And the Alpha female of RAW."

"Non, I am the Alpha female of the WWE, Charlotte Flair is just too dumb to realize it." Maryse snapped angrily, before refocusing on her next conquest, "But that bitch will get what's coming to her soon enough, and that's not why you are here. Non, mmmmmmmmmm, you are here so I can congratulate you on your big win. The biggest you've had, in what, almost a year? Ha ha ha ha, oui, that sounds about right. And surely, there can't be a more perfect reward for someone like you, then to become my fat assed bitch. So, what are you waiting for? Strip! Ooooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, show off that curvy little body, and especially that big fat ass. Oh oui, show me the only thing you have of any real value."

There was a brief pause, then Ember took a deep breath, and told the French bitch, "No?"

"No?" Maryse questioned in disbelief.

"No." Ember repeated, feeling more bold as she added, "Why should I listen to you? You're not the Alpha. Becky is."

"Oh mon Dieu, à quel point devez-vous être stupide?" Maryse groaned, before speaking very slowly, "You just heard Becky, non? Are you deaf, as well as dumb? Mmmmmmmmm, elle l'a dit elle-même. Oh oui, she said it. I am the Alpha, and she is just my fat assed bitch. Something that, if you're very lucky, and I forgive you for this moment of stupidity, you will also be."

"But... but..." Ember protested, before whimpering, "Please don't do this. I can't..."

"Can't what?" Maryse laughed, "Submit to a model?"

"Yes." Ember said weakly, causing the annoying French woman to laugh louder and harder.

"Oh sweetie, it's tradition." Maryse promised, after she got her laughing under control, "Mmmmmmmm, I've had all the women you used to idolized. Fucked their asses, and used them for my pleasure. And now you're next. Something you should consider a great honour. Oooooooooooh oui, c'est un grand honneur. Do you think I lay a finger on the disgusting bodies of every fat assed bitch? Or make all of them mine? Non, only the lucky few. So stop complaining, and give me what I want to see. Otherwise you will never, ever get another title shot. Or be allowed to have a chance for a fair fight in this one. Is that what you want to hear? To make this easier on you? Okay, we can pretend if you like. Mmmmmmmm, but we both know the truth. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, we both know you want me inside you? To abuse you? To give you what you crave? What you need? So do it. Strip! Now!"

Maryse was so very close to slapping this uppity little bitch across the face, strip off her clothes herself, and beat her whore ass. It wouldn't go further than that of course, if after all that Ember still said she didn't want this, and her body didn't betray her words. However, luckily it didn't come to that.

No, because after a few more long seconds of the two women staring at each other, the one with the best finisher in the business lowered her head, whimpered pathetically, and finally did as she was told. Which of course resulted in Maryse laughing with evil delight, happy that her latest conquest was finally accepting her place in all of this, and surrendered that amazing body of hers. Of course, the laughter was quickly forgotten when Ember pulled her top over her head.

While Maryse was very much a butt girl, she could appreciate a big pair of tits, and Ember definitely had a set that she was looking forward to grabbing onto while fucking her fat ass. And to see jiggling for her, of course. Hell, maybe she would even suck on them. If she could forgive Ember for her earlier stupidity.

She was now certainly on the right track, stripping nice and slowly, and while she wasn't trying quite as hard as her broken bitches, there was something to be said for the embarrassment of a wannabe top. But God, then the ass whore turned around, pull down her pants and panties to reveal her ridiculously big black booty, even sticking it out and pointing it at the French Dom, and Maryse was once again baffled by how these fat assed wrestlers could be so delusional.

"Stay!" Maryse ordered with wicked delight, smacking that big black butt to emphasize her words, "Oh oui, stay, oooooooooh oui. Stay right where you are, and let's get a good look at you. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, you'll do. You'll do nicely. Oh oui, vous ferez un excellent ajout à ma collection. Ma collection de chiennes anales. Oh yes, you shall make an excellent addition to my collection. My collection of anal bitches. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, such a nice, big, fat whore ass! And nice, big, fat whore tits too. Mais tu sais quoi? Je pense qu'ils pourraient faire de la décoration. Oh oui, do you know what? I think they could do with some decoration. Oh oui, and I know just want to give them."

As she was talking, Maryse slid her hands all over Ember's big booty, squeezing and pinching it to her heart's content, while the wrestler just whimpered like the pathetic little bottom she was. Maryse even did Ember the favour of sliding her hands upwards and around, so she could cup those big titties.

But again, Maryse was very much an ass girl, so she only played with those tits for a few long seconds, and then smack them roughly, before sliding her hands back down to that big booty, and giving it a rough double smack. Something she did a few more times to emphasize her next couple of words, before pulling herself away from that ass for now, so she could dish out some further humiliation.

Namely by retrieving her favourite marker pen, and her phone, so she could bend down and then write the words FAT ASS in big Letters on Ember's ass cheeks, one word on each cheek. It was practically her brand at this point. One that she gladly shared with her broken bitches, quickly sending them a copy of that beautiful shot.

Then she grabbed a hold of Ember's face, pulled it back so she could get the bitch's face in shot, then took another one and sent that too. She then roughly turned Ember around, so she could write WORTHLESS WHORE on Ember's tits, and FUCK HOLE on her forehead, just to really hammer what this piece of fuck meat was to her. Maryse then pulled back to admire her handiwork, and of course, to take another picture.

"Oh oui, that is a vast improvement, mmmmmmmm, une vaste amélioration." Maryse purred with delight, before sliding her fingertips across the words on Ember's tits, "Because you know, this is all you are, right Ember? Mmmmmmmmmm oui, une pute sans valeur, bonne à rien mais à baiser? Oh oui, you are a worthless whore, good for nothing but fucking? Nothing but butt fucking, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes." Ember whimpered, before crying out as her tits were roughly smacked, again.

"Yes what?" Maryse pushed, smacking those big boobs again.

"Ah fuck... yes... my French Mistress?" Ember guessed cautiously, thinking back to what Becky had said.

"That's right, you worthless whore." Maryse chuckled wickedly, rewarding Ember with another strike to her big titties, "Now, bend over my knee. Oh oui, let's really get this party started."

"Yes my French Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed, with only a slight hesitation.

Ember had a feeling that she would regret that slight hesitation, given the way that her new Mistress glared at her. Of course, that glare quickly turned into a smirk once they were both in position. Maryse had been quick to sit down, of course, even patting her knee to remind Ember of her destination, the former NXT women's champion whimpering pathetically, before finally doing as she was told, and placing herself over that knee.

It was a vision she was very familiar with thanks to Asuka, the woman responsible for sending her down this path, until she found herself actually submitting to a spanking with only the slightest push. Oh God, she was such a far cry from what she'd hoped she'd be at this point in her career.

She would be in that position, wallowing in the humiliation, for what felt like an eternity. At first, nothing even happened, but in a way that was just as bad as what happened next, because Maryse was obviously admiring her pray, Ember not needing to look back to know that the white bitch was staring at her black ass. And then, when Maryse did finally do something, it wasn't to do her the courtesy of starting the spanking.

No, the evil bitch wasn't that kind. Instead she would drag this out for as long as possible, just like Asuka before her. Which meant several long minutes of Ember just lying there while another woman groped her fat ass, somehow finding a way to do it even more greedily than before.

It was something of a relief then when Maryse finally delivered the first hard blow. Ember still cried out in pain, just as she had for the recent playful blows, and the one that followed this one. Admittedly it was frustrating that her new Mistress went right back to the playful strikes, and the greedy groping in between them, making it clear that this spanking was going to last a while. But at least they were on the right track.

And honestly, there was something to be said for the playful spanking. Even the humiliation that came with it was a turn on, reminding Ember that she was a total bottom. Something which had to be obvious to the dominant woman, given the way that the submissive girl's pussy was pressing into her thigh. Oh God, she could practically taste the twisted grin on Maryse's face.

That twisted grin, no doubt became wider and wider as the French Dom greatly increased her pace, until she had to be giving Ember everything she had. At that point, Ember would almost missed the initial playful spanking, as the butt beating she received later would be the kind of pain surely no one could enjoy. It also had her thoroughly humiliating herself in the process, thrashing around while screaming and crying like a little bitch.

But at least it would hopefully be the beginning of the end, and soon she would be receiving what she truly wanted. What she always wanted. What she came here for. Which was of course, another type of butt pounding. One which would be far more mutually pleasurable.

Maryse was of course looking forward to that butt pounding too. Maybe even more than this stupid piece of butt meat, which was really saying something, as Ember Moon was clearly one of those disgusting little anal sluts who lived to take it up their asses. Their big fat disgusting asses, Maryse was practically drooling at the thought of it. Or maybe that was just because the giant ass being presented to her was jiggling like jelly in an earthquake?

Well honestly, it was probably a combination of both, which further pushed The Sexiest of the Sexy into wanting to jump straight to the real butt pounding. However, she had a reputation to uphold. Besides, such a big booty deserved to be properly punished, for being so fat and disgusting.

So Maryse settled into dishing out a nice, long spanking, taking plenty of time to slide her hands over those meaty cheeks like a butcher with a piece of meat, getting as much enjoyment as possible out of her latest conquest by playing around with just how hard she was slapping the cheeks, occasionally just concentrating on one, other times giving both a smack, and even playing that big black booty like bongo drums a few times, which really made her laugh cruelly.

Sometimes she even pulled her hand away entirely, so she could take a moment to enjoy her handiwork. Because sure, there was only a very light red to it so far, but the words which perfectly described Ember Moon was still very much branded on her butt, and Maryse could never get tired of seeing that.

The writing had been as dark as Ember's hair, so despite her dark skin, it was still very much visible. The initial light red caused by the spanking wasn't as visible, at least compared to the paler bottoms Maryse usually beat on, but she could still see it, and it became even more visible as the minutes ticked by. Especially when she started to give it everything she had.

Oh yes, Maryse kept things nice and playful for a long time, but inevitably she increased the speed and the force behind her blows, and phased out the pauses in between strikes, until she was dishing out a truly vicious butt beating, which had those meaty cheeks turning very dark, angry and visibly red, while yet another so-called wrestler whimpered and cried for her like a little bitch.

Best of all, those big fat disgusting ass cheeks jiggled an obscene amount, making Maryse go absolutely berserk with lust. Oh yes, she had no control over herself whatsoever, just viciously beating that booty with every ounce of her strength, until her hand hurts so much she thought it was going to fall off. Only then did she stop, to truly admire her handiwork, and busk in her superiority.

Meanwhile Ember just lay there defeated, waiting for her top to either continue, or give her the order she had no doubt been waiting for this entire time. Luckily for her, Maryse had no intention of disappointing. She just wanted to savour the moment, and reach for her phone to take another shot of her handiwork.

Ember was so humiliated. She tried to stay strong as she could for as long as she could, but almost throughout the spanking she was whimpering and crying out like a pathetic little bitch, and it truly became ridiculous when her new Mistress gave her everything she had. Or even half of it, for that matter. Oh God, she cried, while squirming like a helpless child, being punished for misbehaving.

And the worst part? She enjoyed every second of it. Maybe especially that vicious spanking. Not because she liked the pain, but because she loved the humiliation. And this was more humiliating than ever before, considering this was just a glorified model, from a darker time in women's wrestling.

Hell, part of her was almost disappointed when it ended. Although that was almost forgivable, considering what was to come. Also, she received yet more humiliation just lying there. Namely from Maryse grabbing her phone, and taking a few photos, between greedily groping her prize. Which thankfully massaged some of the pain away, even if it was short-lived.

Because without warning Ember was shoved to the ground, while Maryse retrieved a nice big strap-on dick, attached it to her sexy body, all the while staring her pray down. God, Ember's greedy little ass hole was already quivering with anticipation of having that big cock inside her slutty little ass. But for better or for worse, there would be some preparation first.

"What are you doing you stupid whore?" Maryse questioned mockingly, "Qu'est-ce que tu fais stupide putain? Hein? Penchez-vous! Mmmmmmmm, oh oui, penchez-vous comme la salope que vous êtes! Ohhhhhhhhh oui, donnez-moi ce cul. Veux-tu te faire enculer, ou pas? Bend over! Mmmmmmmm, oh oui, bend over like the bitch you are! Ooooooooooh oui, give me that ass. Do you want to be butt fucked, or not?"

"Yes my French Mistress, sorry my French Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed, this time without hesitation.

Jumping onto the bed Ember positioned herself in the centre of it, on all fours, with her big butt pointed directly at her French Mistress. Maryse had very obviously not been clear on what she meant as an excuse to punish Ember, probably for not asking, rather than simply being in the wrong position.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers