Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the obscene jiggling of Ember's fat ass against her thighs, and the sheer joy of once again conquering another female wrestler ultimately sent Maryse crashing over the edge of climax herself. She fought it for as long as she could, but it was inevitable. And of course, she pushed herself through that climax, and several others, both for herself, and her new fat assed bitch.

But sadly, that was the beginning of the end, and everyone knew it. So all that was left to do was make sure she ended this latest butt fucking in style, and didn't embarrass herself by collapsing down onto the piece of fuck meat in front of her.

It helped to have an audience for this. Because sure, Bayley and Becky Lynch weren't a threat to her, and they never were, but she couldn't afford to look weak in front of them. Not when it might inspire them to tell someone who actually mattered, like Charlotte, and possibly even Sasha. Besides, Maryse just felt inspired to put on a good show for two of her favourite anal bitches.

So she butt fucked Ember as hard as she could, and as long as she could, and then when she finally had to stop she did so by burying every inch of big dick into Ember's bowels, and then just leaving it there for a few long seconds to savour the moment. Then she pulled those cheeks wide apart, and slowly pulled every single inch of that big dildo out of her latest conquest's rectum, and then move back to admire her prize, once it was all the way out.

The inevitable gape was perfectly visible like that, but that didn't stop Maryse from positioning herself between Bayley and Becky, and then ordering, "Spread your cheeks, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me, and these worthless little anal whores you thought were somehow worthy of respect, the well used fuck hole I now own!"

"Yes my French Mistress, sorry my French Mistress." Ember replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Ember was exhausted from some of the best sex of her life, and maybe the greatest. She definitely hadn't had better orgasms. Ones which were more overwhelming, and energy draining. However, as tired as she was, she was a well-trained bottom, so she somehow found the strength to not only obey, but hold that position.

Which actually became easier as her new Mistress cackled with delight at Ember humiliating herself like that, especially when she continued spreading her cheeks when pictures were taken of her gaping wide butt hole. Oh yes, Ember felt herself being refuelled with adrenaline and lust as she presented her French Mistress with her handiwork, the superior woman then taking photographic evidence of it, which would no doubt be used as a trophy. Something that she would hopefully be allowed to see later.

"Good bitch, mmmmmmmmmm, bon petit cul pute!" Maryse eventually moaned with delight, "Oh yes, you know what to do now, right whore?"

"Yes my French Mistress." Ember grinned with happy anticipation.

"So do it, espèce de trou de baise stupide!" Maryse snapped, only slightly faking her anger, "I shouldn't need to tell you everything."

"No, my French Mistress... I mean, yes, my French Mistress... I mean... sorry, my French Mistress." Ember stammered, scrambling to do as she was told.

Hopefully her wonderful French Mistress understood what she meant, although she got the feeling that the dominant woman didn't really care, given that she went from scowling at her, to grinning and chuckling again once Ember was nearly at her feet, the ass flavoured cock inches away from her mouth. Ember paused for a few long seconds so she could savour that moment, before wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo, and then moaning loudly.

She had only waited a few seconds, and it took even less time to get into the correct position, but already Ember's mouth was watering at the thought of the treat she was about to receive. After all, she was a popular bottom in the WWE, who had tasted her own ass, and the asses of other girls, countless times. And yet still, it wasn't enough. She could never get enough.

She was in unnecessarily reminded of that fact again now, as her taste buds were treated to one of the greatest flavours in the entire world, at least as far as she was concerned. Oh yes, Ember Moon was tasting her own ass, and the deepest part of it at that, and she loved every single second of it.

Something which was made clear from the way that her eyes fluttered closed so she could savour that flavour for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down on that big dick. Initially she focused on the first few inches, but it wasn't long before she was taking an increasing amount into her mouth and down her throat. Which in turn resulted in some more verbal encouragement from her French Mistress.

Maryse even spoke English for some of it, "Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it, suck my big dick like the cock sucker you are! Oh oui, that's it bitch, oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, all the way! Mmmmmmmmm, all the way down your fucking throat! Yesssssssssssssss, oh oui, get every drop of your nasty little ass juices like the skanky little ho you are. Wow! Wow, you take it so easy, mmmmmmmm, sooooooooooo easy. I guess it just comes naturally to you, doesn't it whore? Huh? Oh oui, you're just a natural ass to mouth bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and you're gonna make a great addition to my collection. Yes you are, yes you are, oh oui, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmmm, suce-la, suce ma grosse bite comme la suceuse que tu es! Oh oui, c'est ça salope, oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, jusqu'au bout! Mmmmmmmmm, tout le long de ta putain de gorge! Yesssssssssssssss, oh oui, prenez chaque goutte de votre petit cul méchant comme le petit ho maigre que vous êtes. Hou la la! Wow, tu prends les choses si facilement, mmmmmmmm, tellement facile. Je suppose que ça te vient naturellement, n'est-ce pas putain? Hein? Oh oui, tu es juste une salope naturelle du cul à la bouche, ohhhhhhhhhhh, et tu vas faire un excellent ajout à ma collection. Oui tu l'es, oui tu l'es, oh oui, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

All of which made Ember's submissive heart flutter. Especially because sooner than she would've liked the butt cream was all gone, and she was just continuing to suck that strap-on as she hadn't been told otherwise. It was then those words really sunk in, and Ember couldn't help think how ironic it was that she was in a 180 from where she started the night.

At the start of it she was trying to convince herself that she could actually be a winner, and maybe even a top. Now it had never been more clear that her purpose in life was to please real women. Oh yes, she promised in that moment to devote every second of her life to pleasing superior women. Especially this superior woman, who had so effortlessly put her in her rightful place.