Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that it really got much better when her butt hole finally stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to slide through it, and into her ass. No, then she let out a loud, shameful cry. And then even worse, she literally cried in humiliation. Which naturally went ignored by Maryse, who was too busy taunting her, and more importantly, Asuka.

"Do you see that, Asuka? Do you see that?" Maryse questioned gleefully, "Oooooooooh, that's your little friend's ass hole, stretching for my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmm, Kairi Sane's butt hole is stretching for the big dick of The Sexiest of the Sexy. Just like yours will! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, both your asses will be mine! Just like every other inferior woman here. Not that you deserve to be called women. No, you are far too pathetic for that. Yeah you are, oh yeahhhhhhhhhh, now watch your friend take it! Now watch your friend take it up the butt, like the pathetic little anal whore she is! Oh oui, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck!

Tu vois ça, Asuka? Tu vois ça? Ooooooooh, c'est le trou du cul de ton petit ami, qui s'étire pour ma bite. Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, mmmmmmmm, le trou du cul de Kairi Sane s'étire pour la grosse bite de Le plus sexy des sexy. Juste comme la vôtre! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, tes deux culs seront à moi! Tout comme toutes les autres femmes inférieures ici. Non pas que tu mérites d'être appelée femme. Non, tu es bien trop pathétique pour ça. Ouais tu l'es, oh yeahhhhhhhhhh, maintenant regarde ton amie le prendre! Maintenant, regarde ton amie le prendre dans le cul, comme la pathétique petite pute anale qu'elle est! Oh oui, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm putain!"

While the French Dom continued to bombard both the Japanese warriors with those unbearable words, which thankfully Kairi couldn't really understand, she found herself crying out in agony once again, as inch after inch of that big dick was stuffed into her tailpipe. For better or for worse, this again happened very slowly, giving her too much time to adjust to this, to be honest.

After all, this wasn't Kairi's first time submitting to this humiliation. In fact, Mistress Asuka had insisted on sodomizing her a few times, just so that it was crystal clear who was in charge. But The Pirate Princess hadn't truly enjoyed it. Not really. Sure, she had been forced to cum from it, and there were parts of it which even felt kind of good. But she'd always taken comfort in the fact that she wasn't a natural anal whore, like pretty much everyone surrounding her.

This time was definitely no exception. In fact, Kairi had never been more proud of herself for not crying out in pure pleasure, like the truly shameless anal whores, such as Paige, or the many other surrounding her. Hell, it wasn't even a mixture of pain and pleasure, like it was with Asuka. However, she knew that could change uncomfortably quickly.

Especially because this wasn't just a regular butt fucking from her Dom, to keep her in line. No, Kairi was being sodomized by a glorified model, upping the humiliation tenfold. Which shouldn't have increased her enjoyment, but it did. And her... French Mistress, proved that she was every bit the amazing butt buster that she was rumoured to be.

Maryse always greatly enjoyed this part. Admittedly, it would be a lot better if Kairi was any kind of a threat to her, and/or an anal virgin. But this was always fun, and while this wasn't Kairi's first time, she wasn't an ass whore. At least, not yet. And because of the whole childish pirate gimmick, she had an innocence to her, even more so than the butt virgin she had taken.

Hell, this might just be the most innocent girl currently in wrestling, which would make corrupting her oh so very delicious. Starting with a nice big dick up her ass. Well, more accurately, the corruption had started before that. But there was just something special about anal. Maybe especially under these circumstances.

With every additional inch, it felt like she was getting closer to turning this sweet and innocent girl into just another anal slut in a company full of them. And more importantly, of course, just another ass whore in her collection. Just another one of her fat assed bitches. Or in this case, just ass bitch. Oh yes, Kairi's ass wasn't the kind which Maryse truly loved.

Not big and fat, but also, not without it's charms. Especially not at that moment, when it came with such a nice, tight little butt hole, which look so pretty stretched around her cock. Maybe especially towards the end, where is for the last few inches, announcing the full length of the strap-on was buried deep within Kairi's bowels. Something which of course, Maryse just had to gloat about.

"Every inch! Ooooooooooh oui, that's every single inch, as deep as it can going to your hot Asian ass!" Maryse gleefully bragged, briefly glancing at Asuka for those last couple of lines, before continuing, more or less addressed at Kairi, "Chaque centimètre! Ooooooooooh oui, c'est chaque centimètre, aussi profond que possible dans ton cul asiatique chaud! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, tu dois être si heureux, maintenant que ta pipe à merde est bourrée de ma grosse bite, et que tu remplis ton vrai but. Votre vrai but, en tant que manchon de coq. Ma jolie petite manche de ccok! Yesssssssssss, oh oui, et maintenant, tu remplis ton autre objectif, en tant que vraie pute anale, en te faisant enculer ton petit cul de salope japonaise!

Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, ha ha ha ha, oh ouais, prends-le, salope! Putain, prends-le comme une pute! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you must be so happy, now that your shit-pipe is stuffed with my big dick, and you're fulfilling your true purpose. Your true purpose, as a cock sleeve. My cute little cock sleeve! Yessssssssssss, oh oui, and now, you get to fulfil your other purpose, as a true anal whore, by getting your slutty little Japanese butt fucked! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, ha ha ha ha, oh yeah, take it, bitch! Fucking take it like a whore!"

Even as she continued to taunt Kairi, and more importantly Asuka, Maryse began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing that big dildo to slid in and out of the inferior woman's forbidden hole. What was a frequently used fuck hole for most of the women surrounding her, but for Kairi Sane? It still was forbidden. Oh yes, it might've been used before, but not frequently.

Which again, just made this so much more thrilling for Maryse. Something she made very clear with every other thrust she took, and even her words. Most of which were in French, so they didn't register, but she was confident the spirit of the message got through. Especially given the look on Asuka's face, maybe especially during the early part of the butt fucking.

Normally, this wouldn't be have to be something Maryse had to do for long, if she didn't want too. In fact, most of the time she was dishing out a long, gentle sodomy for as long as possible, to torture the anal whore in front of her. However, given the way that Kairi squirmed on her cock, and continued to cry out, gasp and, whimpering in mostly pain and humiliation, it was clear that this was very much needed.

Which was very much okay with her. Oh yes, it had been a while since she had a challenge. One which Maryse very much rejoiced in. Especially as she was determined to rise to the challenge, and turn innocent little Kairi Sane into just another shameless butt slut, desperate to be anally pounded hard and frequently by her French Mistress.

Asuka hated Kairi for being so weak, and allowing this to happen to her. However, to be honest, she shouldered some of the responsibility for this. Most of it, to be honest. After all, while she had tried to help her fellow countrywoman, the truth was that Kairi was basically her bitch. And Maryse had taken her from Asuka. Just like she had taken Paige.

This bothered The Empress for more than the initial thievery, but for the very public slaps to her face. Insults, which it went unpunished for much longer, would have disastrous consequences. More so than even what had already happened. And the once unstoppable NXT women's champion knew that another slap in the face was coming, and she could do nothing but take it.

"Asuka, get over here, and suck my cock." Maryse ordered firmly, before chuckling, "Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, viens ici et goûte le cul de ton petit ami. Et écarte ses joues, pendant que tu y es. Oh yeah, je veux que vous ayez un bon aperçu de ce qui vient ensuite. Et tu sais ce que c'est, n'est-ce pas, petite pute du cul à la bouche? Oh oui, vous le faites. Oh oui, get over here and taste your little friend's ass. And spread her cheeks, while you're at it. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want you to get a good look at what comes next. And you know what that is, don't you, you little ass to mouth whore? Oh yes, you do. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, suck it, bitch, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka replied bitterly, and did as she was told.

Honestly, she hadn't even meant to go that far. It had just slipped out, which was worse than if it had been a conscious decision. Especially given that, given the phrase, Maryse was able to figure it out. Oh God, this was very, very bad for Asuka, and all she could do now was hope that this indignity would push her to finally put this bitch in her place, and more importantly, re-establish herself as an unstoppable champion and butt buster.

Although, it seemed that she was slipping further and further away from that goal with every passing second. Like the fact that all of a sudden, she was wrapping her lips around the head of Maryse's strap-on dildo, which had just been buried deep within Kairi's bowels.

To make matters worse, she of course had to moan loudly and happily from the taste. One which she was unfortunately familiar with, as after all that training with Carmella had made Asuka unable to resist tasting it a few times herself. Even when Kairi was still conscious. But this was far worse, as it was in front of everyone.

And yet, she couldn't refuse. Maryse was the reigning Alpha female, who had even won her match tonight. Hell, Asuka wasn't even an anal virgin anymore, meaning that she could be ordered to bend over at any second right next to Kairi, to receive the same treatment. Maybe even from everyone and the room. Which at least gave Asuka an excuse for doing this.

Although deep down she knew the truth, and she suspected it was obvious to everyone else, from the way she savoured that initial flavour, and then began bobbing her head up and down. The once mighty Empress even made sure she got every single inch of the dildo into her throat. It took some time, but for better or for worse, it seemed that Maryse was content to give her plenty of time.

Which was a good thing, as it meant she got all of that yummy liquid, and was even able to forget about the bad part for a while. Namely, that again everyone was watching her do this, and it was further pushing her towards total submission. And this wouldn't even be the worst part of it.

Kairi was experiencing the worst part of it in that moment, in her admittedly biased opinion. And not even because she was forced to kneel there, with her secret Mistress spreading her cheeks for another Dom, and thus exposing her gaping ass hole. Or even the fact that she was going to be butt fucked again, and most likely even forced to cum because of it.

No, it was bad, because she wasn't being butt fucked. Oh God, to her shame, she was already at the phase where she was craving the pleasure that receiving an ass fucking could bring her. Which was concrete proof, like she needed it, that she was about to be broken by the infamous Maryse, and turned into just another one of her anal bitches.

Further proof of that came when, after what felt like an eternity of her poor neglected butt hole just being on display, it was once again filled with dick. What was even worse, was that Kairi didn't even have the decency of crying out in pain, even though there had been a long pause between butt fuckings. No, she cried out in pretty much pure pleasure, just like the most shameless of anal sluts.

Something which didn't go unnoticed by the audience, given that they literally laughed at her. And what was even worse, Maryse didn't have the decency to do the same, or even acknowledge it anyway. Like it was a given this would happen. Instead, she concentrated on burying every inch of that big dildo back up the butt of The Pirate Princess, and then almost immediately giving someone else a chance to suck it.

"Paige, get over here, and suck your former top's ass off of my dick." Maryse ordered.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Paige happily replied and obeyed.

The fact that the first customer, after Asuka, was Paige was pretty insulting, given that she was supposed to be co-owned by Kairi. But everybody knew that Paige was never really hers, No, she had been Asuka's bitch, and The Pirate Princess was just a pathetic wannabe.

Something which was on perfect display, as she was forced to remain face down and ass up, wishing that her French Mistress would stop feeding her butt to the rest of the women's locker room, and make her cum. But Kairi knew what she would have to do, if she wanted to receive that particular treat. So, excepting the inevitable, she waited for the French Dom to feed at least half the locker room her booty cream, and then finally started begging for what everyone knew she desperately wanted.

"P, p, please, make me cum!" Kairi whimpered pathetically, before cautiously lifting herself up onto all fours, while she begged more firmly, simply out of her growing need, "Please, pound my ass. Pound it hard, and make me cum! Please, my French Mistress. Make me yours! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make me your little anal bitch. Just like everybody else in the WWE! Just like you'll make Asuka! Please? Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! FUCK ME! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

For better or for worse, it was not long before Kairi got exactly what she wanted. Namely, to not only be the focus of the ass pounding again, but once that dildo was buried all the way inside of her booty, the pace rapidly increased, until she had no choice but to cum. Which was exactly what she wanted from all of this, especially as she was made to cum over and over again, quickly robbing her of the ability to think.

However, while she could still think, she knew she was done. Just another victim of Maryse. Because after this, she would do anything Maryse wanted her to do, just for the chance of her French Mistress fucking her butt again. Even if it was unlikely, given the preference of the French Dom.

Maryse did indeed prefer big fat asses, but again, Kairi had her charms, and it was a nice change of pace to receive only a small amount of jiggle, as her thighs crashed into another woman's butt cheeks over and over again. Oh yes, these ass cheeks were wonderfully toned, and still turned a pretty pink, and even a red under the force of the anal pounding that The Sexiest of the Sexy eventually dished out.

And oh, the sounds this seemingly innocent girl made was truly wonderful. Most importantly of all, she was going to sodomize a respected female wrestler, in the middle of the women's locker room, surrounded by other wrestlers. Most of who were her anal bitches. Just like Kairi would be from now on.

Actually, most importantly about all this, was that Maryse had a reputation to uphold. The reputation of being the greatest butt busting top in the history of the WWE. And if she couldn't break someone as pathetic as Kairi Sane with one little butt fucking, then it would be truly a disgrace. And she couldn't allow that. No, so when the time came, she truly gave it her all, and gave this sweet little ass a truly brutal pounding.

Besides, she too was so close to cumming, that she could taste it. And of course, when it came to pushing her over the edge of orgasm, there was only one way to do it. In style. Namely, by yanking back on the hair of her newest conquest, smacking her ass, and bombarding her with verbal abuse.

"TAKE IT! TAKE THAT BIG DICK IN YOUR ASS! MY BIG DICK! OH OUI!" Maryse demanded gleefully, "OH OUI, OH OUI, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OUI, TAKE IT AND CUM, LIKE THE LITTLE ASIAN ASS WHORE YOU ARE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, TAKE IT LIKE A NASTY LITTLE BUTT SLUT! LIKE A LITTLE ANAL BITCH! MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, KAIRI! MINE! MY BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT TAKE IT FUCKING TAKE IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Naturally, it didn't take long for Maryse to cum, and be rendered completely incapable of speech. Oh yes, the combination of her own words, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of anally defiling a respected female wrestler was more than enough to make her cum.

Although she was able to push herself through it, and several others, so she could truly live up to her reputation. And to make Kairi hers. That way, she could truly complete the corruption, and provided great insults to the once mighty Asuka. Also, just got another form of ass to enjoy. And of course, show off to all her previous anal bitches, who no doubt all wished that they were in Kairi's place right now, receiving what they so desperately craved.

To the delight of Maryse, and probably everyone in the room except for Asuka, this seemingly innocent girl slammed herself back and forth, without needing to be told, and thus making the rectum wrecking even more beautiful. Oh yes, the two women worked together to make sure that Kairi Sane's tight little butt was truly brutalized.

Even if inevitably, Kairi collapsed face down in exhaustion, her lower half only being held up by her Mistress's strong grip on her waist. But in a way, that was even more enjoyable, as the little bitch truly became nothing but a fuck hole for the superior woman. Besides eventually Maryse was forced to stop, so she didn't embarrass herself by collapsing or anything like that. Besides, there was more fun to be had first.

"Spread your cheeks for me, ho!" Maryse ordered, emphasizing that last word with a hard smack to Kairi's ass. She then pushed further, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me, and everyone else, that cute little gaping shit hole. Show Asuka! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, show your precious Asuka, what I have done to your butt hole! Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, do it!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Kairi whimpered, and then slowly obeyed.

Asuka was then forced to watch as her fellow countrywoman and friend was forced to once again press her face to the ground and pull her cheeks apart. It was always a humiliating position, but perhaps even worse now, given she was offering up her freshly gaped butt hole. Admittedly, it wasn't much worse than offering up her ass originally, and showing off her gape during the ATM.

However, this was Kairi showing off what Maryse was capable of, and to her shame, it caused Asuka's butt hole to quiver with not only fear, but with jealousy. Even in anticipation of receiving the same treatment. Something which by now, might be inevitable. No! She wouldn't end up like all the rest. She wouldn't. She couldn't. She...

"Admiring your future?" Maryse taunted gleefully.

"In your dreams." Asuka scoffed.

"Oui, I have dreamed about it, Oh oui, and what a wonderful dream it is. Oui, j'en ai rêvé, Oh oui, et quel beau rêve c'est." Maryse chuckled wickedly, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, je rêve de la puissante Asuka, n'étant rien d'autre que ma pute anale éhontée. Un rêve, qui deviendra bientôt réalité. Mais je n'ai pas tout à fait fini avec votre petit ami. Non, oooooooooooh ouaishhhhhhhhhh, alors finissons la nuit comme il faut, d'accord? Hein? Oh oui, mmmmmmmm... Kairi, à qui tu appartiens aussi? Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I dream of the mighty Asuka, being nothing but my shameless anal whore. A dream, which will soon be a reality. But I'm not quite done with your little friend. Non, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, so let's end the night right, shall we? Huh? Oh oui, mmmmmmmm... Kairi, who you belong too?"