Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brief pause, then Kairi pathetically whimpered, "You. I belong to you, my French Mistress. I'm your anal bitch. Please use me however you want."

Which caused Maryse to cackle with delight for a few long seconds, and then bombard Asuka with insulting words. Either they were all in French, or they just didn't register, but either way, Asuka was left staring at her friend in that humiliating position for a little bit longer, as the broken bottoms around her took pictures for the benefit of their Mistress.

This was infuriating, and heart-breaking, but to the shame of The Empress, she mostly found herself imagining suffering the same fate. And she wanted to believe that Kairi was just saying what the French Dom wanted her to say, but after a butt fucking like that no one could blame her truly submitting. Not even The Empress, who's neglected ass hole was aching for attention. Just like her mouth was watering, at the thought of what would happen next.

"Good girl, oh oui, good girl." Maryse cackled, finally getting control of herself, and then ordering English, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, you've been so, so good, I think you deserve a reward. Oh oui, so get over here. and suck my cock! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, get every drop of your whore butt!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Kairi happily replied and obeyed.

Poor Asuka knew what that was like. Feeling so submissive at the end of getting her ass fucked, that she was actually eager to go ass to mouth. And it had been worse for poor Kairi, given how long she had been forced to wait as others had received that particular treat. So again, the once mighty Asuka couldn't blame her friend for her actions.

Or in this case, make happy sounds while doing them. And to be fair, even when The Empress replied reluctantly, she had ended up letting out happy moans, just like The Pirate Princess. Hell, she even knew just how good the other Japanese woman's butt taste. Which again, had her feeling fairly jealous, and her mouth-watering, as her friend clearly savoured that yummy flavour.

Then Kairi started bobbing her head up and down, like a good little ATM whore, eventually getting every inch into her throat. Something that Asuka was responsible for teaching her, for the most part, which would have reinvigorated The Empress going into the inevitable stare down with the French Dom.

But honestly, in that moment, if Maryse had asked, Asuka would have bent over, and begged the Alpha female of the entire WWE to take her ass for dessert. Which she would have been able to do anyway, given this was the Alpha female. But Asuka would have been happy about it. Yet, for better or for worse, that didn't happen. Which actually left The Empress feeling a little disappointed, as The Sexiest of the Sexy continued taunting her and The Pirate Princess about their fate.