Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 14

Story Info
Maryse conquering Asuka's fat ass.
10k words
3.4
2.3k
4

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Maryse or Paige or Asuka or Kairi Sane or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Asuka had built a reputation as an unstoppable force, and was used to people being afraid of her. She of all people knew how important reputation was, as it ensured victory before the first bell even rang. Unfortunately, now she found herself on the other side of it. The worst part of it being, was that it wasn't even a case of two unstoppable forces crashing together.

No, Asuka had been stopped. Worse, she had been butt fucked by the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair. It was a momentum destroying defeat, which The Empress was yet to recover from. One that she was Haunted by. Especially when it came to losing her anal cherry to that bitch Charlotte, who herself had lost her anal cherry to Maryse.

No one had seen her since, but all of Maryse's other conquests were lined up against the wall of the women's locker room, when Asuka entered it, on the night of her big fight with The Sexiest of the Sexy. All but two, as her best friend and favourite bitch Kairi Sane was grovelling at Maryse's feet, lovingly kissing the boots of her French Mistress.

Meanwhile, the pathetic anal whore known as simply Paige was bouncing her big fat 'arse' up and down her French Mistress's big dick with the shameless enthusiasm she was known for. Paige was easily one of the best pieces of ass Asuka had ever had the pleasure of owning, and if anything, she was a bigger loss than Kairi. Which was probably why she was the one who was anally riding a strap-on right now.

"Oh please, mmmmmmmm, please, my French Mistress, can I cum for you? Oh fuck, oooooooooh plesssssseeeeeeee, your fat assed bitch needs to cum with a dick in her arse." Paige started begging deliriously, breaking the silence of the room, and being allowed to continue for a few long seconds, before a hard strike to her meaty cheeks caused them to jiggle, and her to stop talking,

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, that feels good. Soooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, but I need more. Please, my French Mistress, allow me the privilege of cumming from my big fat disgusting bum. Please? Oh yes, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, I love cumming from getting my giant bottom destroyed, like the giant bottom I am, by you, my OWWW!"

"TAIS TOI, TROU DE MERDE SANS VALEUR, OU JE M' ASSURERAI QUE TU NE JOUIRAS PLUS JAMAIS!" Maryse snapped angrily, before chuckling wickedly, and repeating in English, "Oooooooooh oui, shut the fuck up, you worthless fuck hole, mmmmmmmm, or I'll ensure you never cum again, ha ha ha ha!"

"Yes, my French Mistress. Sorry, my French Mistress." Paige whimpered pathetically, and lowered her head in understanding.

"Asuka." Maryse called out, getting the other Dom's attention, before returning her gaze to her next conquest, "Je suis tellement content que vous ayez pu le faire. Mmmmmmmm, j'ai tellement hâte de vous avoir à ce poste. Et bien d'autres, ha ha ha ha! Ooooooooooh oui, je le suis. Profite de ces quelques heures de liberté, salope. Parce que bientôt, tu seras à moi. Tout comme ces autres trous de baise!

Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhh oui. So glad you could make it. Mmmmmmmm, I am so looking forward to having you in this position. And many others, ha ha ha ha! Oooooooooooh oui, I am. Enjoy these few hours of freedom, bitch. Because soon, you will be mine. Just like these other fuck holes! Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhh oui."

"Asuka will never be yours." Asuka snapped angrily, although she wasn't as confident as she would have liked, or even had been before returning. Which she tried to make up for, by adding, "You, and all your fat assed bitches, will soon belong to Asuka. Then, you shall pay for your insolence. You shall see. Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, ha ha ha ha, Asuka make you pay."

"We shall see." Maryse said dismissively.

*

For better or for worse, Asuka was left to change into her ring gear, and warm herself up. She was aware of Maryse's eyes on her pretty much the entire time, but she did her best to ignore it, and the obscene view of Paige pounding her own 'arse' hole over and over again. Of course, it was impossible to block that out entirely, and it was a big part of Asuka's ultimate downfall. Because she just couldn't get it out of her head.

Not just one of her favourite anal bitches submitting to a competitor, or how Kairi and so many others had done the same. No, she couldn't stop thinking about how powerful and dominant Maryse had been in that position, and how the arrogant bitch hadn't bothered stretching. No, she barely took the time to put on her ring gear, before heading out to the ring, as she was so busy pounding ass.

It should have solidified this match being a breeze, given the different levels of wrestling abilities and experience, but Asuka was completely off of her game, and in the end, not only did Maryse dominate the match, but she actually won. And to make matters worse, it wasn't by a cheap roll-up, or even hitting her DDT.

Both were used in the match towards the end, but it was almost like Maryse decided that wasn't good enough, given that after hitting her DDT, she rolled Asuka over, and locked her in her submission hold, AKA a version of the Camel Clutch, that she called French Pain. Something that The Empress should have been able to reverse easily enough, or at least get to the ropes, but after a few long minutes of fighting valiantly the once unstoppable champion found herself tapping out.

She hoped for the dignity of being able to hold on and pass out from the pain, so at least she could say she went down fighting, but Asuka wasn't even allowed that small dignity. No, in front of the whole world, on PPV, her hands struck the matt over and over again, showing that she surrendered to this glorified model.

Maryse even kept the hold on for a few extra seconds, and poor Asuka couldn't stop herself from continuing the humiliating tapping. God, she was pretty sure that she was even crying at this point. And by the time Maryse got off of her, and step toward the middle of the ring, the once mighty Empress was definitely crying, as she lay there in a defeated heap.

The overwhelming humiliation, and even fear that she began to feel, turned into adrenaline, which at least meant that Asuka had the strength to crawl out the ring, and slowly make her way to the back. So at least she wasn't holding up the show. Or worse, had to be helped out. Although in that moment, it would definitely feel like mercy to be carried out of the ring area, then out of the building, and away from the wrestling business forever.

But she did not allow her legacy to end that way. Or worse, break and become Maryse's bitch. No, that couldn't happen. She was Asuka, unstoppable butt busting top. She could get through this. She would get through this. At least, that's what she told herself, as she headed straight for the women's locker room, to find a triumphantly grinning Maryse waiting there for her.

"Oooooooooh, regarde qui a hâte de se faire baiser son gros cul." Maryse cackled wickedly, before translating, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, look who's eager to get her big fat ass fucked. Oh oui, I thought you would be dragging your feet, but here you are, one of the most eager little butt sluts I've had, ha ha ha ha!"

"Just get it over with." Asuka insisted bitterly.

"Very well." Maryse said dismissively, before ordering, "Strip for me. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, show me my prize. And I highly suggest you reply properly, and put some effort into it. Ooooooooooh oui, shake that fat ass. Mmmmmmmm, good girl. Ooooooooooh oui, secoue ce gros cul. Mmmmmmm, bonne fille."

"Yes... my French Mistress." Asuka forced out, the words like acid on her tongue.

After being overwhelmingly humiliated by this glorified model, forcing herself to utter those words, and slowly take off her ring gear almost cathartic. And at least she wasn't being forced to wear her gear during perhaps an inevitable spanking, butt fucking, and whatever else Maryse tried to do to her. It also helped that shortly after she was done, Maryse took off her own clothes, revealing that admittedly amazing body of hers.

Of course, even though they were doing the same thing, they did it in very different ways. That being, one triumphant and confident, and the other meek, and even defeated. Which was infuriating, especially as Asuka found herself turning her back to her tormenter, and slowly pulling down her trunks, revealing the big booty her tormentor clearly craved.

"Ooooooooooooh oui, that's it. Good girl. Mmmmmmmm, good little anal bitch. Show me that booty! Ah fuck! Ooooooooooooh oui, c'est ça. Bonne fille. Mmmmmmmm, bonne petite salope anale. Montrez ce butin! Ah putain!" Maryse gleefully encouraged, before ordering, "Now, bend over my knee. Oh oui, let's start this off right, with a nice hard spanking."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka repeated, and again, the words were like acid on her tongue.

Unfortunately, the words were becoming easier, if only because they were nothing compared to what lay ahead of her. Because there was already a chair behind Maryse, Just waiting for her to sit down on it, which she did during her latest little speech, leaving the once mighty Asuka to position herself over the bitch's knee.

Which sadly, wasn't a new experience for her. It should've been, but it wasn't. No, Charlotte had once inflicted this upon Asuka, and receiving this now was just as bad. Especially because Maryse did the exact same thing Charlotte did, namely admire the prize in front of her for several long minutes, first with just her eyes, then with her hands, before finally giving her the first of many strikes.

Maryse was surprised just how easy her victory had been tonight. She would never admit it, but she feared that this would finally be it for her, and she would be defeated by the far superior wrestler. Luckily, it seemed she had been more successful than she thought when it came to getting into the once mighty Asuka's head, providing enough distraction that Maryse not only won, but won decisively.

And in a way, it was even better than her victory over Charlotte. With Charlotte, there had been at least one more threat to her after that. But now? Outside of the possible a NXT hopeful she was unaware of, it was The Sexiest of the Sexy who reigned supreme. And she was determined that it would be a long, glorious and uninterrupted reign.

Which of course, meant that Maryse was in such a good mood, that she considered skipping the spanking entirely, in favour of things which would be much more mutually pleasurable for all involved. However, she did have a reputation to uphold, and it had never been more important to put a bitch in her place. Plus, getting a look at Asuka's big booty in this position very much pushed her into getting into this role.

Especially when the first few minutes of that involved just staring lustfully at the big fat ass, and then squeezing it with her hands. Oh yes, Asuka was the name that most of her fat assed bitches trembled at the mention of, and yet here she was, nothing but a bitch for a real woman.

Something which is further proven, when Maryse finally delivered her first strike, resulting in a cry of mostly joy from Asuka. It was beyond disgusting, but for better or for worse, Maryse had experienced this kind of thing before. Especially with prideful former champions like this. Former champions who believed this would never happen to them. That they were above it all.

Then, when they were inevitably proven wrong, they actually enjoyed their punishment. Which ultimately pushed the new Alpha female of the whole WWE into giving her new bitch a truly brutal butt beating. Even if it wasn't quite as long as this pathetic bitch would have maybe liked. But who cared?

Because again, this was the kind of thing which Maryse lived for, especially the part when those meaty cheeks jiggled for her. And there was certainly something about how that vulnerable skin would turn bright pink, then red, and eventually something even worse if she kept going. However, Maryse was doing this for her own benefit. Not because this bitch got any enjoyment out of it.

And what she really wanted right now, was to save her energy, so she could dish out a proper butt pounding. One which made these butt cheeks jiggle again, and would have the once mighty Asuka squealing in pure pleasure, instead of mostly pain, like she did towards the end of this spanking.

Asuka did indeed find this whole process weirdly cathartic, which in turn, only made her hate it even more. She wasn't supposed to be doing this, and yet here she was, doing it. And there was nothing she could do about it. No, she just laid there, and took it. Something which happened in front of the entire locker room. Yes, it was the kind of damage she had inflicted upon others, many, many times.

But she was never supposed to be on the receiving end of this. Especially not by someone like Maryse. Then there was the fact that if she was doing this now, what would happen when she was butt fucked? Because if what happened with Charlotte was any indication, she really was in trouble here.

Then, just a few minutes after Maryse started to spank her with seemingly everything she had, she abruptly stopped, once again leaving Asuka to wallow in her humiliation. Especially in this case, as she was left on display, everyone else getting a look at her bright red ass. Although, it wasn't much better when Maryse grabbed those butt cheeks, and started caressing the pain away.

In fact, it might've been even worse. Yes, it didn't make her cry pathetically, like she had during part of the spanking. But it still had her whimpering pathetically, and then again, when one of those fat assed bitches brought their French Mistress a strap-on to use on Asuka's once untouchable ass hole. And what made it worse, was who it was.

"Here you are, my French Mistress." Kairi said softly, offering the weapon of ass destruction to her top respectfully, "Use this on my former Mistress. Show her the joy of submission. Break her, as you did me. Please? We all want to see the mighty Asuka broken, and turned into just another one of your bitches."

"Well, if you insist." Maryse chuckled, as she graciously took the toy from her pet. Then after looking at the toy thoughtfully, Maryse ordered, "Ooooooooh ouissssss, mmmmmmmm, si tu insistes. Asuka? Sur vos genoux. Oh oui, tu auras peut-être l'honneur de me sucer la bite. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suce bien la bite de ta maîtresse française, parce que c'est le seul lubrifiant que tu auras, ha ha ha ha, oh oui!

Ooooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmmmm, if you insist. Asuka? On your knees. Oh oui, you may have the honour of sucking my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck the cock of your French Mistress good, because it's the only lube you will be getting, ha ha ha ha, oh oui!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka whimpered, overwhelmed with pain and humiliation.

"Good girl." Maryse chuckled when her prey was in position, and then ordered, "Now, open wide, and say cock sucker."

Of course, given she was kneeling in front of a tooled up Maryse, when Asuka did open her mouth, whatever she was going to say was interrupted, by a strap-on being almost literally shoved down her throat. Thankfully it wasn't quite as brutal as that, and to be fair, it did mean she didn't have to repeat those humiliating words.

However, those things were a small comfort, given it was clear what was expected of her. And sure enough, once again the once proud Empress please The Sexiest of the Sexy, by taking that cock deep into her mouth while loudly sucking on it. Mostly to make sure it was nice and wet for what was about to happen, but Asuka couldn't deny, just like before, she found it cathartic.

Unfortunately, there was also a small part of her, a very small part, which rather enjoyed pleasing her French Mistress. Not that Asuka was in any hurry to admit that of course. And she never would. But at the same time, it was another sign that she was in real trouble here, and if she wasn't careful, she would be truly left nothing but just another piece of property, owned by this incredibly sexy Dom.

Especially as she continued having these feelings as she took the dildo even deeper than before. Down her throat, like a total bottom. Something which unfortunately, was something she was getting very used too. Maybe even good at it, if Maryse's constant encouragement was anything to go by.

"Ooooooooooooh oui, ça y est, suceuse de bite! Emportez-le jusqu'au bout! Tout le long de ta putain de gorge, pour que je puisse te baiser. Baise ce gros cul qui discute! Ohhhhhhhhh oui, putain de merde! Ooooooooooooh oui, that's it, cock sucker! Take it all the way! All the way down your whore throat, so I can butt fuck you.

Fuck that big fat disgusting ass! Ohhhhhhhhh oui, fucking suck it!" Maryse gleefully encouraged, repeating some version of that in one language or another for several long minutes, before finally pushing Asuka away from her, and ordering, "Now bend the fuck over. Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, it is time for you to give me your big fat disgusting ass! Oh oui, mmmmmmmm, il est temps!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka choked, moving slowly to do as she was told.

Maryse wouldn't stop talking about how beautiful, and disgusting, Asuka's big fat ass looked all bright red like that. But instead she just had to silently stare at it, pretty much literally drooling at the thought of what she was about to do to it. Hell, if it had been just the two of them, she might've even kissed that big booty. Luckily she had more self-restraint than to do something so submissive publicly.

Although, it could be argued that she did, by dropping to her knees behind her opponent, and shoving her face in those meaty cheeks. She then spent a few long minutes rubbing her face in them, simply for her own enjoyment, before finally sticking out her tongue, and getting to work on Asuka's slutty little ass.

Which wasn't exactly super dignified, but honestly in that moment, Maryse couldn't care less. This was pretty much the last threat to her around here, and in a few short moments, the mighty Empress would be nothing but another piece of ass in the collection of The Sexiest of the Sexy. Besides, by indulging her shameful love of ass, Maryse effortlessly got more submissive reactions out of Asuka in the process.

Especially when she officially started lapping away at the other woman's butt hole. Oh yes, that had this once supposedly unstoppable Alpha female whimpering, crying out, and even moaning loudly in pure pleasure. Which in turn, had the true Alpha female grinning into the fat ass of her latest conquest.

Giving herself more access to this hot little fuck hole's hot little fuck hole, Maryse somewhat reluctantly spread the cheeks, pulled back, and spat onto her target. She then of course rubbed in that saliva with her tongue, before repeating the process, making those sounds possible. Then of course she swirled her tongue around the butt hole, and then did her best to push it inside.

Unsurprisingly, she was able to gain access fairly easily. But not very deep. No, it was heart-breaking to find an ass the quality of this not already plugged and ready for her. Something it would very much be from now on. Maryse promised herself that. Oh yes, from here on out, Asuka's ass hole would never fully close again.

However, even though she wanted to be able to get her tongue deeper during this stage, Maryse had to admit, there was something to be said for not being able to getting so much of her tongue within her bitch's bottom. If only because it pushed her to add her fingers into the mix, Asuka even sounding grateful when first one, and then a second finger entered the only part of her body which had value.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers