Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryse could've stayed in that heavenly moment forever, gloating about this wonderful victory, and piling on the humiliation onto her defeated opponent. However, Asuka's butt hole was right there in front of her. Perfectly displayed by Asuka's closest ally and one of her favourite bitches spreading these meaty cheeks, as a sigh of their submission to their French Mistress.

This supposedly forbidden hole, which currently had two fingers and a cock inside it. And yet, still it begged for more. And it would receive it. Oh yes, there was only so long Maryse could possibly wait, before pulling her fingers out, taking the head of her cock, and pressing it against that already widely stretched shit hole.

Proving that despite what everybody thought, she was not without mercy, Maryse didn't slam forward right away, but she probably could've. Admittedly, that was more about her own enjoyment, as nothing was better than savouring the sight of a stretching butt hole for an invading object. Although it was double points when it's her cock, and triple points when it was already stretching for a cock.

Or maybe that should be the other way around? Whatever. Maryse couldn't possibly concentrate on getting the math right, when she was watching another woman's ass hole stretch wider and wider for her, until she did it. Until the head of that second strap-on violated the bottom's bottom, which naturally, inspiring more gloating.

"Et ta double cerise anale est à moi! Ooooooooooooh oui, your double anal cherry is mine. Ha ha ha ha, mine! All mine!" Maryse announced proudly, so everyone in the room could hear it, "Or at least, I hope so. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm oui, I hope I haven't been beaten to it by Charlotte. Or perhaps, Carmella? Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm fuck, you really are pathetic.

Nothing but a pathetic little fuck hole And now, you will be nothing but a pathetic fuck hole, who takes two big dicks up her ass at a time. Oh oui, take it, Asuka! Take it up your slutty little bottom!

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss, take it! Ou du moins, je l'espère. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm oui, j'espère que je n'ai pas été devancé par Charlotte. Ou peut-être, Carmella? Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm merde, tu es vraiment pathétique.

Rien qu'un minable petit trou de baise Et maintenant, tu ne seras qu'un minable petit trou de baise, qui se prend deux grosses bites dans le cul à la fois. Oh oui, prends-le, Asuka! Prends-le dans ton petit cul de salope! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, prends-le!"

Once again, Maryse could have taunted Asuka about this all night, but she was eager to finish violating that rectum, so she instead turned her attention to pushing inch after inch of cock through that thoroughly abused butt hole, and deep into the other woman's back passage. Into the shit-pipe of one of the most respected female wrestlers ever. Oh yes, this was a legendary champion.

And perhaps even, the only threat left to Maryse? Either way, she was now nothing but a fat assed bitch. And that was all she would ever be. Which was true before, but this beyond solidified it. Oh yes, after this, Asuka would become simply a joke, and another notch on the belt of The Sexiest of the Sexy.

Especially given her actions through all of this. Oh yes, there were definitely cries of pain and humiliation, but at the same time, there was more than a hint of enjoyment. And there would be more of that later. Much more. Maryse and everyone else was sure of it, as they had seen the same thing play out countless times. Besides, Asuka didn't seem to have any fight left in her.

No, in that moment The Empress was truly nothing but a fuck hole to be used. Something which was proven crystal-clear, as this unstoppable force simply lay there, the proverbial Turkey being stuffed. And Maryse was only too happy to provide the stuffing, until she had no more to give. Until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of two strap-on dildos were buried in Asuka's big booty.

"Oooooooooooh oui, now it's all the way! All the way inside your big fat disgusting ass, ha ha ha ha!" Maryse once again savoured her latest victory, "Ohhhhhhhhh oui, I am deep inside your shit-pipe! The once mighty Asuka, nothing but my double anal bitch! Mmmmmmmm, and it seems that you were a double anal virgin, after all. But not anymore.

No, your big fat disgusting ass belongs to The Sexiest of the Sexy, the double women's champion, and the greatest Alpha female of all time, Maryse. And you? You are just my property. Mine to use however I please. Just like everyone else. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh oui, just like every other but slut in this room, ha ha ha ha!

Ooooooooooh oui, maintenant c'est tout le chemin! Tout au fond de ton gros cul dégoûtant, ha ha ha ha! Ohhhhhhhhh oui, je suis au fond de ta merde! L'Asuka autrefois puissante, rien d'autre que ma double salope anale!

Mmmmmmmm, et il semble que tu étais une double vierge anale, après tout. Mais plus maintenant. Non, ton gros cul dégoûtant appartient à la plus sexy des sexy, la double championne féminine et la plus grande femelle alpha de tous les temps, Maryse. Et toi? Tu es juste ma propriété. Le mien à utiliser comme bon me semble. Comme tout le monde. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh oui, comme toutes les autres mais salope dans cette pièce, ha ha ha ha!"

Asuka couldn't believe it had come to this. It was bad enough to be ass fucked, by multiple women, no less. But double ass fucked? God, her topping career was over. Her life as she knew it was over that second cock violated her most private hole, and all she could really do now, was adjust to her new reality. The one in which she was Maryse's bitch.

Something she had fought so hard to avoid, but perhaps it had always been inevitable? It certainly felt that way as her bottom was being violated with a second strap-on, and when that man-made dick was all the way inside her butt, and Maryse was taunting her, the once mighty Asuka was forced to surrender. Although for better or for worse, she couldn't find the words.

She then continued to be speechless, as Maryse began pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning the double butt fucking. And because those dildos were so tightly packed in together, she was truly being sodomized by two girl cocks at once. And for extra humiliation, there was her best friend and favourite bitch, Kairi Sane beneath her, her eyes pleading her to break.

Oh God, technically, she was being fucked in the ass by this weakling as well. She never thought Kairi would have it in her. And she didn't. No, she was nothing but a toy for their French Mistress. Because that was truly what the terrifying Maryse was in that moment. Their Mistress.

It didn't matter how long and how hard she fought against this, Asuka could feel her mind breaking down, almost as fast as her rectum was adjusting to the extreme abuse, and allowing her to feel pleasure from it. Obscene, unnatural pleasure, that she didn't want, but at the same time, she was already unbearably addicted too. Oh God, it was only a matter of time now, before she became a truly mindless anal whore.

And her French Mistress wouldn't allow her the dignity of breaking without begging for it. Yes, that wasn't surprising. And it was an extra humiliation Asuka could have done without. But ultimately she accepted her fate, and truly embrace being a broken submissive bitch.

"Fuck me, my French Mistress. Oooooooooooh pleassssssseeeeeeee, fuck Asuka hard!" Asuka started to beg, with tears in her eyes, "Please? Fuck Asuka harder, and make her yours. No! Asuka is yours! I am your bitch! I am your fat assed bitch! My butt is big and disgusting, and now it's yours. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, yours to fuck. Fuck it however you want, whenever you want, wherever you want.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you make Asuka cum, and make her yours. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, feels so good! SOOOOOOOOOOO GOODDDDDDDDDDD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THANK YOU, MY FRENCH MISTRESS! THANKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

For better or for worse, it didn't take long for her French Mistress to increase the pace, and give Asuka what she so desperately wanted in that moment. Then she kept going, eventually using as much strength as she possibly could in that moment to perhaps literally ruin Asuka's rectum. And Asuka didn't care. It just felt too good.

And in a way, after fighting so hard, it was blissful to just let go, and except she had been defeated by a superior woman. The woman who had conquered her ass. Hell, there was no shame in losing to a superior opponent, Asuka just hoping she would please her French Mistress. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she was bombarded by the greatest orgasms of her life.

Maryse was confident that the once unstoppable Asuka was now just another notch on her belt. And that was all she would ever be. Just another piece of ass meat for her to enjoy. And oh, did she plan to enjoy it. Yes, given this was the first of many double ass fuckings for Asuka, she couldn't quite get up to the brutal speeds she would have liked.

However, it was more than enough to make those butt cheeks jiggle like jelly. Even more than before. Oh yes, ever since she pushed Kairi's little hands out of the way, shortly after the butt fucking had officially begun, Maryse got to witness her favourite thing in the world, a pair of big booty cheeks jiggling just for her.

Of course, her other bitches got to enjoy the show too, as they all gathered around to witness the fall of a mighty Empress, who would now have to suffer the humiliation of being a double anal whore for the true Alpha female of the WWE whenever Maryse wanted it. Along with whatever else was acquired from her French Mistress. Just like all the other bitches surrounding her.

Something which of course, Maryse just had to make crystal clear to them. Besides, she was responsible for two cocks being deeply buried within Asuka's bowels. It was only right that she should get to gloat about this achievement. Besides, what better way to push herself over the edge?

"AUSKA IS MINE! ALL OF YOU ARE MINE!" Maryse screamed enthusiastically at the top of her lungs, mostly in English, so it came across as crystal clear, "YESSSSSSSSSSS, I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASSES! OH OUI, OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, AUSKA EST A MOI! VOUS ÊTES TOUS À MOI! JE TE POSSÈDE! JE POSSÈDE VOS GROS CULS DÉGOUTANTS!

OH OUI, YOU ARE REVOLTING, WHO ALL DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS BY A SUPERIOR WOMAN! BY ME! I CLAIM ASUKA, HER BIG FAT DISGUSTING ASS, AND ALL OF YOU! OHHHHHHHHHH OUI, JE DEMANDE ASUKA! I AM THE ALPHA, AND YOU ARE ALL NOTHING BUT MY FAT ASSED ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCHES! VOUS TOUS! ALL OF YOU! EXPLOITER, EXPLOITER, EXPLOITER! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, EXPLOITER!"

As predicted, her own words, combined with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, those jiggling butt cheeks and of course the mental high of this caused her to cum. Cum wonderfully hard and frequently, as once again Maryse proved why she was the best. Besides, it wasn't like she had to try that hard in that moment. Or used all the strength she was capable of.

No, Asuka was going off like a rocket, squirting her cum onto Kairi's stomach over and over again, and she screamed like the pathetic anal whore she had become. The double anal whore, Maryse thought with a twisted grin of satisfaction. As a result, she was able to continue the double butt fucking for an impressive amount of time.

Unfortunately, while she was far above all the pathetic little fuck holes surrounding her, even Maryse's impressive abilities were not unlimited, and soon, she had an unfortunate choice to make. Namely, whether to keep going, until she became unconscious. Or quit while she was ahead. The former was very tempting, as it felt so good, and she was sure there was no threat to her in this room.

However, ultimately she went with the latter. She had to. She had a reputation to uphold. And this was her crowning moment. The moment there was no one left to defy her. Besides, when she got a good look at that gape, she would probably be up for another round.

So Maryse abruptly pulled her cock out of Asuka's ass, smacked it as hard as she could, and then ordered, "Spread your cheeks, ho. Mmmmmmm oui, show me that gape."

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka cried out pathetically, and then slowly did as she was told.

Asuka had been on the other side of this countless times, and it felt unbearably humiliating to be the one spreading her cheeks. Especially after a double ass fucking. Oh God, she still couldn't believe she got two cocks up her butt. Or that, for better or for worse, Kairi's cock had slipped out at the same time as the strap-on of their French Mistress, as those dildos had been just so tightly packed together.

Which of course meant that her ass hole was stretching wider than ever before, something which was no doubt obvious to the superior woman, but in that moment, Asuka had to reach back, grab onto her cheeks, and spread them wide apart, emphasizing the extreme gape of her poor abused butt hole.

It didn't matter that there were many, many witnesses to this embarrassing humiliation. No, in that moment, the once mighty Asuka would do anything to please her French Mistress. The woman simply known as Maryse had earned that right. Done what no one else could, and truly broken Asuka. Hell, she had broken everybody.

For years, she had been the true Alpha female of the WWE, and the likes of Asuka were just wannabe posers. In a way, this made things easier. Because this was how it was supposed to be. However, it was still embarrassing for a proud warrior like Asuka to expose herself like that, but she did it for what felt like an eternity, as her French Mistress admired her prize. Also, took pictures of it with her phone, immortalizing this humiliation.

"Who do you belong to, you worthless fuck hole?" Maryse asked the all-important question.

"You. I am yours. Asuka is your bitch. Mmmmmmm, your fat assed bitch." Asuka confirmed what everybody already knew, even adding, "You own my big fat disgusting ass. Oh, thank you, my French Mistress. Thank you for making me yours. Thank you for making me your worthless fuck hole, and bringing meaning into my life, just like all your other fat assed bitches."

There was a chorus of agreement, causing Maryse to laugh with wicked glee, before pushing, "Good bitch. Ooooooooh yesssssssss, it's so cute when a delusional bottom finally learns her place. But we're not done. No, mmmmmmmm, get over here, and suck my cock.

Ohhhhhhhhhh oui, once again prove that you know your destiny, by giving your French Mistress a blow job. Take it deep into your whore throat, and get every drop of your whore ass cream. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, good girl. Good little desperate ATM whore. Show my other bitches that now the mighty Asuka is just another piece of disgusting butt in my collection!

Ha ha ha ha, oh oui, suck it! Bonne chienne. Ooooooooh yesssssssss, c'est si mignon quand un bottom délirant apprend enfin sa place. Mais nous n'avons pas fini. Non, mmmmmmmm, viens ici et suce ma bite. Ohhhhhhhhh oui, prouvez encore une fois que vous connaissez votre destin, en faisant une pipe à votre maîtresse française.

Prenez-le profondément dans votre gorge de pute et obtenez chaque goutte de votre crème de putain de cul. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, gentille fille. Bonne petite pute désespérée au guichet automatique. Montrez à mes autres chiennes que maintenant la puissante Asuka n'est qu'un autre morceau de cul dégoûtant dans ma collection! Ha ha ha ha, oh oui, suce-le!"

"Yes, my French Mistress." Asuka quickly replied and obeyed.

Given she had been forced to go ass to mouth relentlessly during the act which finally broke her, in a way that didn't feel like a big deal. Especially given the last time she tasted her own butt, it had been while taking it in both ends, like a spit-roasted pig. However, this was her final submission, to solidify her new place as a fat assed bitch. So yes, it felt like a big deal.

One in which the entire locker room seemed to be holding their breath, apart from of course the Goddess known as Maryse, who clearly had no doubt that Asuka would obey. And Asuka was happy to prove her French Mistress right, closing the distance between them, so she was kneeling in front of her new owner, who was standing proudly in the middle of the women's locker room.

She then took that ass flavoured cock into her mouth, and moaned loudly and happily as she tasted her own booty. Something that Asuka savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down, and loudly sucking the dildo clean. While she didn't have as much practice as she would no doubt be getting for the rest of her WWE career, Asuka had deep throated before.

More importantly, she had got a little practice during the spit-roasting. As a result, she felt she did pretty well. Especially given the gleeful encouragement from her French Mistress continued, and the way she grinned at her, making Asuka's heart flutter. It also made Asuka wonder what else would be in store for her, and everyone else in the WWE, now it seemed that her French Mistress was reigning supreme.