Ma's Secret Outings Pt. 02

Story Info
Adult kids figure out what their Costa Rican mom is up to.
6.3k words
4.55
13.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older.

Author's note: It is recommended to read Part 1 before reading this story. This installment includes older woman/ younger man sex, lesbianism, group sex, swinging, and mother/ daughter incest. If any of this is not your cup of tea, please find another café.

*****

Sandra and Billy spent the whole day cleaning the house and decorating it for Sandra's father's birthday. Her father, Marcos, was turning 77, but his health had steadily deteriorated since his stroke 5 years ago, and they didn't know how many more birthdays he would celebrate. Now confined to a wheelchair, he spent most days in his room, just watching old tv show reruns and not wanting to be a bother to anyone else.

Sandra's mother, Millie, helped prepare for the party, while her brother, Santos, ran errands. All their aunties and uncles and cousins from both Sandra's father's and mother's sides of the family were coming over, so the house would be packed, and everyone expected a large feast.

Both sides of the family were of Costa Rican descent, but all had lived in the USA for decades, so the food would be a mixture of more traditional foods for the older generations (olla de carne and arroz con leche) as well as American foods for the younger folks (chicken wings and hot dogs).

They expected guests to start arriving by 4 pm, and the time went by quickly with so much work to do in preparation. Sandra eyed her mother suspiciously as they prepared the tamals for the party. Lately, Millie had been acting very suspiciously, going out and dressing sexy to go partying till the wee hours on the weekend, and she refused to provide any satisfactory explanation for her late-night excursions.

Sandra marveled at her 57-year-old mother, though. She had to admit, her mother still had a nice figure and looked at least 15 years younger than her age. She was a tiny, slender woman, about 5'2" and maybe 100 pounds, and Sandra wished some of those genes had been passed on to her. Sandra was 33, and though she was taller, about 5'4", she felt a little pudgy at 140 pounds. She was self-conscious of her extra weight, especially when she was around her mother.

Sandra looked at her mother and wondered what secrets she was hiding. She wanted to ask her mother where she disappeared to on the weekends, but her mother always deflected by saying she was just going to a party or visiting friends, and Sandra felt guilty and disrespectful if she pressed her mother too hard.

Ever the bossy type, Millie barked orders at Billy. "Go in the shed. Bring in the folding chairs and tables for the guests and set them up."

"That can be arranged," Billy dutifully answered, as he set off to the task.

Sandra's brother, Santos, returned to the house at 2:30, and they rushed to finish decorating and get the drinks chilled before the guests arrived. Santos rolled his father, Marcos, out of his bedroom and set him in the living room to watch tv and greet guests as they arrive.

Come 4 pm, folks started to roll in. The older aunts and uncles stayed with Marcos in the living room, while the younger adults congregated on the back deck and watched over all the kids running around the back yard. Though Sandra and her husband, Billy, didn't have any kids, they enjoyed watching the kids roam free through their backyard.

"Remember that used to be us 20 years ago, sis?" Santos mused.

"Yeah, and it used to be our parents sitting on the deck watching us run around. Now look at us," Sandra countered.

"Give it a few years. We can graduate to the living room with all the old folks," Santos laughed.

It felt good to have all the family together again. Everyone ate and laughed and drank freely. As the night wound down and people started to leave, Sandra, Billy, and Santos took to cleaning up.

Santos rolled his father back to his bedroom and then asked after he came back, "Where's Ma?"

"Dude, I saw her sneak out right after you did your father's cake," Billy said.

Sandra was dumbfounded. "Are you kidding me? That was two hours ago. Of all the days, she cut out early on dad's birthday with all our relatives here."

"Yeah, she left right after your auntie Tina and her family left," Billy reiterated.

"God damn, Ma!" Santos exclaimed in frustration.

Sandra looked at Santos. "What are we doing to do with her? I don't know what to do anymore."

"I mean, we knew she'd leave, right?" Santos replied. "I'm just surprised she left so early. So, I threw my extra cell phone in her car earlier again like last time. We can at least see if she went to the same place or where she's off to tonight."

******

At that very instant, Millie lay naked on a bed with her lover's cock in her mouth.

"All I could think about the whole time is how much I wanted to take you to a bedroom and fuck you with everyone else in the house," her lover said.

"Nico, I'm just glad your mom, Tina, left early," Millie answered. "It gave you a good excuse to leave early, too."

"And what was your excuse for leaving early?" Nico asked.

"I'm old enough. I don't need excuses. I can just do as I please."

"And what is it you please?"

"To be your slut," Millie replied, as she took Nico back into her mouth.

They had met several months back after getting matched on tinder. Millie was frustrated being married to an invalid almost 20 years older than her, and she wanted a physical relationship. Nico was single, but he had an attraction to older women. Initially, both were embarrassed when they recognized the other, but they started texting and chatting to joke about the match, but an attraction was quickly established, and they decided to move forward with a physical no strings attached relationship.

Nico was Marcos' blood nephew, so they were not related by blood, although Nico grew up knowing Millie as an auntie. He was 31, the same age as Millie's son, Santos, and, in fact, they grew up together, went to the same high school, and still hung out regularly. After high school, he went to college and got a Business MBA and now he worked as a Business Analyst for a Fortune 500 company.

Nico was skinny back in high school, but he started lifting regularly after graduation, and now he was a solid 5'10" and 220 pounds of muscle. With his short-cropped hair, clean-cut professional look and light skinned complexion, he was the eye candy that Millie never had. When she first came to the USA, she immediately settled for someone who could provide for her, even if there was no passion. Millie thought she'd grow to love her husband, but it proved to be a marriage of convenience, and she played the part of the loyal wife for decades, but now that Marcos was not even providing for her anymore, she felt free to fulfill her needs and wants elsewhere.

Nico loved how adventurous Millie was. She seemed to be up for anything, and he was turned on by the secret life they lived right under their family's noses. They both worked during the week, so they agreed to only meet up on weekends. Their relationship had started off with straight no strings attached sex, but it quickly expanded from there. Millie proved to be insatiable during their trysts, seemingly draining every last drop of cum from Nico till he had no more to give. At first, he was slow and deliberate in fucking her, afraid that she was so small and delicate, she might be hurt. But he quickly learned she could take a pounding and now he fucked her almost violently, riding her small, lithe body hard like a rag doll.

They were both generous lovers and eager to explore their sexual boundaries. When Nico asked Millie if she had ever done anal, she said no, but she was ok to try. The first time he penetrated her ass, she was so tight, he came within 30 seconds. He recently proposed to Millie they try swinging, and though she was initially apprehensive, she eventually was game to try and ended up having sex with a dozen people last weekend.

He had dated some women his own age, but he had always been attracted to older women. Millie had maintained her figure, and her still thick accent was an extra turn on for Nico. And he loved the fact that she was now a sexual plaything for him. "You don't need to masturbate," she told him. "You can just use my body any time you need to cum."

Nico felt his orgasm forming as Millie continued sucking on his member. She lovingly slurped on his cock, a thick coat of her saliva enveloping his shaft as her tongue flitted at the tip of his dick, teasing him into an orgasm. Cum shot out into her face and her mouth. Nico threw a towel, a cum rag really, at Millie, so she could wipe herself off, before they continued. The night was just beginning.

*****

Sandra logged into her laptop and then handed it over to her brother to log in and track his cell phone. She and Billy looked over Santos' shoulder as the site loaded and he logged in his Apple ID and password. Then a map loaded showing the location where his cell phone pinged.

Sandra saw what looked like shock and confusion on her brother's face. "What is it? Do you know that location?"

"It's about 15 minutes from here. I pass by it on my way to work. It's a bunch of townhouses back in there, I think."

"Do we know anyone who lives back there?"

Sandra and Billy had never been there, but Santos had. Santos sat silently, his heart sinking as he recognized the location as the townhouse where he helped his cousin Nico move in last year.

*****

Millie's body was still shaking from an orgasm as Nico pulled out of her. He had taken her doggy style, and she collapsed on the bed in exhaustion, even though her body was still on edge. She wearily looked at the clock and realized she needed to leave soon if she wanted to get home before daybreak.

"Does your family suspect anything?" Nico asked, as he stroked his hand across her naked back.

"I don't know," she confessed. "I tell them I'm going to a relative's house. It's not really a lie, now is it?"

Nico laughed. "I suppose not. Hey, did you really enjoy last weekend at the sex party?"

"I surprised myself," she admitted. "I went there thinking I'd be a wallflower, and, the next thing I knew, I'm sucking off 6 strangers. How did you even know about that place?"

"I had a girlfriend before that was into swinging, and she got me into it," Nico answered. "That was a private party held by someone I know. I'm glad you enjoyed it. There's actually another event this weekend. This time it's at a sex club downtown. I think you'd enjoy this one just as much."

"You sure I'm not too old? Maybe you are getting tired of me already and finding ways to have another lover," Millie observed.

Nico grinned. "Naw. I just like watching you enjoy yourself. That gets me off more than anything else."

Millie thought it over for a minute before answering. "Okay, let's go."

*****

Long after all the guests had left and the food cleaned up, Sandra lay in bed with her husband, Billy.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked her.

"I just don't know about mom?"

"She's a grown woman," Billy said. "You can't get this worked up about it. What about us?"

"What about us?" Sandra asked playfully as she buried her face in her husband's chest. They'd been married for 10 years, although they'd decided early on not to have kids. Not that it stopped her parents and all her relatives from asking them about it.

Billy was her sanity amidst all the Costa Rican cultural and societal expectations she tried to balance. She was the oldest child, so she assumed a lot of responsibilities growing up and became the dependable sibling. When she met Billy in college, his spontaneous and carefree attitude was a revelation. They soon became each other's yin and yang. Billy brought Sandra out of her shell, getting her to step out of her comfort zone, and Sandra brought structure and discipline to Billy's life, helping him finish college and attain a good career. They complemented each other well.

"Do you still find me sexy?" Sandra asked coyly, conscious of her belly flab and round ass.

"Let me show you," Billy laughed as he jumped on top of her.

Having been married for 10 years, they were as familiar as an old pair of jeans with each other. They made love, slowly and tenderly, each taking turns to attentively pleasure the other, exploring every inch of each other's body, and taking in long passionate kisses as they traded off turns. She twerked her ass in front of him as he slapped it.

"There you go, baby. That's what I'm talking about. If you've got it, flaunt it!" Billy exclaimed.

Sandra laughed and was glad to feel sexy for the first time in a while as she let her long curly black hair down. Taking care of her father and worrying about her mother's late night activities had weighed on her more than she realized, and it felt good to leave those worries behind for a while.

After they were done, Billy turned on the tv in their bedroom while Sandra went to collect her clothing strewn about the room.

"Do you ever get tired of me?" she asked as she slipped her tee shirt back on.

"Why all the questions tonight?" Billy asked in reply. "What's going on?"

"I don't know. I just see my mom, so skinny, and I see myself, so not skinny. I guess I'm just insecure."

"Babe, I see guys checking you out all the time when we go out," he reassured her. "Your ass is still bootylicious."

"Bootylicious? Really? My ass feels more like an embarrassment. And your references are decades old now."

"I'm still right," he reiterated.

"You sure about that?" Sandra asked playfully.

"I can prove it to you."

"Oh, really. How?" she inquired.

"Been a while since we've been to the Couples Retreat," Billy hinted.

Sandra looked at him skeptically. The Couples Retreat was an adult sex club downtown that only admitted couples. At the club, it was almost anything goes as long as it was consensual. Group sex, partner swapping, and bondage were all in play. There were different rooms set up for different activities, including sex swings, mirrored rooms, and S&M. Sandra and Billy used to frequent the club, but they ceased going after her parents moved in five years ago.

"What are you suggesting?" she wanted to know.

"That I bet you'd be just as popular as ever and have guys lined up for a shot with you," Billy retorted.

Sandra thought back to the fun they used to have in the club. She doubted her husband was right; she'd gained at least 30 pounds since the last time they went. Nevertheless, his suggestion sparked a stirring inside her. She decided her life had been too humdrum recently, so maybe mixing it up a little would be good.

"Alright, let's go next weekend," Sandra declared.

*****

It was a week later.

"Bro, thank you for coming over tonight to watch dad," Sandra told her brother. "It's been forever since Billy and I had a date night."

"Yo, you're just lucky your brother is a loser with no plans for Saturday night," Santos replied with a grin. "Now you two young kids have fun. I expect you back at a reasonable hour. You have a curfew, young lady," he said, wagging his finger. "And Billy, I expect you to be a gentleman. Don't try to get fresh with my sister," he teased.

Billy just laughed in response, throwing his hands up in feigned innocence.

Jesus, thought Sandra, we just told him we were going out. If he had any clue what we actually have planned, he'd freak out that his older sis wasn't the killjoy prude he assumed her to be. Even now, she was dressed somewhat conservatively in a long black dress, although underneath, she wore a much more revealing outfit for the event tonight.

"Where's Ma?" Santos asked.

"Already left an hour ago," Billy replied.

"Geez. Does she even live here anymore on the weekends?" Santos wondered.

"Bro, I stopped trying to understand," Sandra said, shaking her head. "Just make sure dad is okay and gets his meds before he goes to bed."

"I've got it. Just don't stay out later than Ma," Santos said with a laugh.

"There's little chance of that," Sandra assured her brother as she and Billy left.

Santos sat on the living room couch and turned the tv to a football game, still trying to erase the idea from his mind that his mother was carrying on an affair with his cousin.

*****

As Millie and Nico entered the Couples Retreat, they paid the cover charge and then headed upstairs. People were just starting to arrive and mingle at the bar. A sign near the entrance said that costume masks were required and that condoms were required for any vaginal or anal penetration. The club catered to professionals, doctors, lawyers, and executives who wanted to maintain a level of anonymity while indulging their sexual proclivities.

Millie removed her coat and revealed the same sheer black dress she wore to the last sex party. The last one had been ruined by all the cum stains from the last sex party, but she loved how it looked on her, so she bought another one for this weekend. Underneath, she wore a matching set of sheer bra and panties, and thigh high black stocking adorned her legs. Standing on 4-inch black heels gave her an added boost of confidence as she scanned the room and wondered what the night held in store.

Nico went to the bar to get them drinks, and some couples approached her to start chatting. All the women were scantily dressed. There were all ages in the bar, from mid-20's to mid-60's, and Millie was relieved to see there were others clearly older than her at the event.

As Nico returned, Millie was already making fast friends with the VP for a local bank and his wife. The prospect of being with a bank executive excited her, and his wife looked like an alluring prize for Nico.

Soon another couple came over, and they were clearly familiar with the banker and his wife. It turns out the new couple were a school principal (husband) and lawyer (wife) in their 40's, and they also took a shine to Millie and Nico.

A few drinks later, the three couples decided to head back to start the night's activities.

*****

As Sandra and Billy entered the Couples Retreat, they paid the cover charge and then headed upstairs. The bar area was already busy with couples. Even with masks, they recognized some couples from when they used to attend and quickly struck up conversations.

Sandra was immediately set at ease by the familiarity of old friends. After ditching her long black dress at the entrance, she was dressed in a VERY short white miniskirt that rode up when she sat down and left her ass and thong on full display. She wore a tight white top made from a fabric so thin, her tits were basically on display since she wore no bra underneath.

They made some toasts as they drank, and Sandra's mind wandered to memories of the last time she was with these couples. It was funny to think she had previously slept with everyone in their current conversation circle. The way things were shaping up, she might sleep with all of them again before the night was through.

*****

Millie realized she was a lightweight when it came to alcohol. She'd only had two cocktails, but her head was buzzing, and she quickly stripped down to nothing but her stockings and heels. The banker and the principal had decided to tag team Millie, and, with the liquid courage taking effect, she followed their lead.

Nico had the other two wives cozying up to him, and he was clearly enjoying the attention. The lawyer was a brunette stunner, mid-40's, but 5'7" and slender with C cup breasts. Meanwhile, the banker was married to a trophy wife. She was mid-30's but curvier with long blonde hair, and her bosom was practically spilling out of the D cup bra. Both women seemed enamored with Nico's well-built physique, which stood in marked contrast to the softer forms of their own husbands.

Nico laid back as he enjoyed the brunette's lips sliding over his cock and sucking on his balls. The blonde then climbed on top of Nico's torso and leaned down, letting her titties dangle in his face as he grabbed a mouthful.

12