Ma's Secret Outings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie gazed at the principal's uncut cock staring her in the face. It was the first uncut cock she had ever seen, and its look caught her by surprise. Nevertheless, she quickly recovered and wrapped her lips around him as the banker's hands took hold of her hips from behind. The banker was lying on his back on the ground, and he guided Millie over his body until she was straddling his body. She was facing away from the banker, but she felt the wetness of her arousal as it dripped off her sex onto his cock. He had already somehow slipped on a condom, but, with her mouth full of cock, all she could do was mumble incoherently as the banker's dick easily slid inside her wet pussy. She felt his cock reach deep into her, and she started bouncing on him as she continued sucking the principal.

Between the alcohol, the sexually charged atmosphere in the club, and the cock stuffed in her pussy, Millie was highly aroused and determined to orgasm. The principal came quickly in Millie's mouth after an enthusiastic blow job, and she swallowed his load clean, which freed her up to ride the banker hard, driving his cock as hard and deep as she desperately sought out her orgasm. As she felt the banker's body stiffen, she knew he was about to explode in the condom, and she felt his cock jerk inside her as he shot his load.

After the banker and principal were done with Millie, other men were ready to take their places. Millie fell forward onto her hands and knees after dismounting the banker as another fresh cock appeared in her face and another cock entered her pussy from behind. Millie briefly wondered at what point she just started letting random strangers fuck her. She didn't even look back to see if the man in her pussy was black, white, Asian, or Latino. In that moment, it didn't matter as long as the man had a cock and could get her off. And so started a series of men all taking turns on Millie, getting blow jobs and fucking her pussy. She swallowed most of the men, but some pulled out of her mouth and came on her face and hair.

At some point, one gentleman asked, "Do you do anal?" as he prepared to mount her

She let the cock drop out of her mouth just long enough to nod yes, while a dribble of saliva trailed from her lips to the cock.

"Good, I'll make sure to grease you up nice so you can enjoy it, too."

Then she felt a cold lube applied to her asshole, and a cock was plunged deep into her. Oh God, it feels so good, thought Millie. Millie had tried to keep up appearances, maintaining her affair with Nico in secrecy, but now she no longer cared about being a prim and proper mother or being a respectable woman. There was no romance or love involved. Now all she cared about was her next orgasm. She longed to feel the stirring in her loins and the sweet release of energy that only an orgasm brought her. She shivered as she came, embracing her own deviancy as she gave blow jobs to a line of men, letting them cum all over her body. She was insatiable, presenting herself for another line of men to fuck her pussy and ass from behind. Millie gagged on cocks as she was fucked from behind, but all the men couldn't fuck her fast or hard enough. She came repeatedly, and as soon as one man pulled out, she begged for another man to bring her to another orgasm.

*****

Sandra began by indulging her bisexual side, making out with one of the women she chatted up earlier. The woman was Tatiana, a slinky 5'6" eastern European beauty with dark hair and eyes about the same age as Sandra.

They found a secluded corner and fell into each other's arms. Sandra's long, black curly hair fell over Tatiana's as they kissed slowly but deeply. Their hands raced all over each other, and Sandra felt her miniskirt raised up to her waist and her thong slipped off as her lover's long nails grazed across her aroused pussy. Sandra smiled, having been years since she enjoyed a soft feminine touch on her body. She marveled at how differently it felt compared to her own husband's rough hands on her skin.

Looking over briefly, Sandra saw Billy and Tatiana's husband seated at a table a few feet away, drinks in hand, and admiring the show they were putting on.

Tatiana lowered Sandra's top, fully exposing her breasts as Tatiana flitted her tongue against Sandra's large nipples.

"Mmm, is nice," Tatiana said in her thick eastern European accent as she took Sandra's tit into her mouth.

"Let me return the favor," Sandra pleaded.

"Is your first time in a while. Just relax and enjoy," Tatiana insisted with a wink as she lowered her face to Sandra's pussy. "Lie down, darling."

Sandra lay down on the bed behind her, nervous but excited to have her sex eaten out. Her only complaint about Billy was that he didn't like to go down on her, so she was excited to receive oral pleasure. She spread her legs and let Tatiana have full access to her private region. Tatiana's fingers teased her pussy, and Sandra cooed. She looked over at Billy and smiled slyly as she felt a finger slip inside. Tatiana's long nails scraped against her sensitive sex organ, causing her to shiver. And then Sandra's pussy lips were spread wide and Tatiana's tongue lapped against her pink flesh. She felt Tatiana's dry tongue quickly wetted by her own wetness as she squeezed her legs around Tatiana's head.

Sandra's hand reached down to cradle Tatiana's head and tenderly stroked the long hair of the woman eagerly eating her pussy out. Her other hand was playing with her titties, teasing her nipples as her own arousal quickly increased. In the cover of the darkened room and the pulsing music, Sandra's moans and cries of pleasure became louder and louder. Before she knew it, an orgasm was swelling inside her, and she shot up into a seated position as she came, her legs and hands pulling Tatiana's face in even tighter against her pussy.

Sandra was still breathing heavily as she saw Tatiana's face come back up, covered in her wetness, and smiling slyly. At the same moment, their husbands came over. Billy paired up with Tatiana as Tatiana's husband undressed next to Sandra.

"Now that the opening act is done, it's time for the main show," he intoned.

Sandra smiled as he spread her legs and slid his cock inside her still throbbing pussy.

*****

After Sandra and Billy finished fucking Tatiana and her husband, they sat together and took in the sex acts surrounding them. To their left was a line of men taking turns on a small older woman.

"Well, she certainly looks like she's enjoying herself," Billy observed.

"She's just a little bitty thing," Sandra laughed.

"How much cock can one woman take?" he wondered.

"I bet you'd still like a turn," she dared her husband.

"You're right; I would." And, with that, Billy got up and walked across the room to line up for his turn.

"Bastard," Sandra softly cursed at her husband. Still, she looked back in admiration to the woman her husband was approaching. She looked a little older judging by her hairstyle and the bit of sag on her titties, but she looked incredibly trim. Billy had been right about Sandra; men were still interested in her tonight, curves and all, but she still wished she could be skinnier like that taking on every cock in the club tonight. She sat back to watch her husband take his turn with the mystery woman.

*****

Billy stepped forward and looked at the piece of ass before him. He didn't remember her from when they used to frequent the Couples Retreat, but she handled herself like an experienced swinger. He eyed her well-fucked pussy as he rolled a fresh condom onto himself. Even in the room's dim light, he saw her swollen pussy lips and how stretched out they were. He reached down to finger her, and she purred as his fingers brushed over her pussy lips, her sex organ still dripping in wetness and hyper-sensitive to the slightest touch. Then he guided his cock into the woman and slowly started fucking her. She had obviously been stretched wide by the night's activities, and he easily slid right in and out of her.

"She likes it rough," the man filling her mouth advised Billy.

"That can be arranged," he replied as he started ramming his cock hard into her pussy.

*****

Something about the voice caught Millie's attention. "That can be arranged" echoed in her ears. It seemed familiar but she couldn't quite place it. Her mind raced through all her coworkers at the medical device manufacturing plant, but she still couldn't identify it.

Her mind quickly snapped back to the reality of her current situation. The man standing in front of her was throat fucking her till she gagged, and the man behind her was driving her to another orgasm. She had lost count how many times she had cum tonight, but she welcomed the tingly excitement stirring inside her. Nothing else mattered in the moment. She erased everything else from her mind as she desperately sought out the next energy rush from an orgasm bursting inside her.

*****

As Billy fucked her, he reached his hands down and cupped her titties, letting them bounce around in his hands as he fucked her. She's got large nipples, he noticed, even though her tits are on the smaller side. Billy smiled as the woman moaned loudly when he pinched her nipples. This bitch is in heat, he thought to himself.

*****

The teasing of her swollen and sensitive nipples was enough to push Millie over the edge. She quickly climaxed, her own hoarse screams muffled by the cock in her mouth. Like a chain reaction, the sight of her climax caused the man in her mouth to cum, and he pulled out and came all over her hair. As Millie came, her pussy tightened, causing Billy to shoot his load, albeit into a condom.

Now thoroughly exhausted from the non-stop fuck session, Millie head and chest collapsed to the floor as she felt the cock slip out of her. Her ass, however, still hung in the air.

"Was she as good as me?" she heard a woman's voice ask.

Millie's eyes widened in fear as she was instantly shocked into clear-headed sobriety despite her alcohol induced wooziness and physical exhaustion. That voice sounded like her daughter, Sandra, but it couldn't be. And then Millie was finally able to place the other voice. It was Sandra's husband, Billy, her son-in-law. She held her head in her hands, partly from shame and regret, and partly to hide her face from Sandra and Billy standing right behind her.

Millie thought her sexual escapades had all been in good fun, but now she panicked as she realized that she had unknowingly been fucked by her own son-in-law. She only prayed she could somehow slink away from the whole situation without being recognized by either of them. The mask she wore only covered the top half of her face, and she wished she had more cover than that to hide behind.

"What's your name, honey?" Sandra asked, running her hand over the swollen pussy lips still prominently on display. "You've had quite the night."

Sandra's touch was warm against her pussy. Millie was frozen in fright, unable to talk or move as her daughter's hand fiddled with her labia. And then she felt something else.... a tongue against her sex organ.

"Do you play with women, too?" Sandra asked coyly.

Millie was still frozen in silence as Sandra proceeded to unwittingly lick and finger her own mother. The warmth of her daughter's tongue danced across her vagina, teasing Millie back into a state of arousal. Millie silently cursed out her own body's betrayal. She tied to suppress the tingling but felt herself becoming turned on again.

"You've been servicing everyone else, honey. Maybe now it's your turn to be serviced," Sandra offered. Sandra kept her mouth tight to her mother's pussy as she rolled Millie over onto her back. Now Millie lay flat on her back, fully exposed with her legs raised and spread and her daughter's face buried in her pussy.

"Mmm, you're a horny little thing, aren't you?" Sandra murmured between licks as she tasted the woman's wetness on her tongue.

As Millie looked down, she locked eyes with Billy, each recognizing the other. Billy looked down at his wife eating her own mother's pussy and then back at Millie in confusion as some bystanders started to gather around.

Nico was one of the bystanders. He saw the fright in Millie's eyes; he saw the moment that Billy recognized Millie. Unsure what to do, he stood by silently as Sandra, oblivious to the whole situation, happily munched away on her mother's mound.

Millie sighed loudly as one of Sandra's hands blindly reached up and teased her mother's nipples while her mouth continued to feverishly lap at her mother's pussy. "Your large nipples are so sexy," Sandra mumbled as she squeezed them and played with her tits. "I have large nipples, too," Sandra added.

Millie's emotions teetered between anxiety and lust, but the nipple play combined with all the teasing on her pussy tipped the scales toward titillation. She spread her legs wider and then wrapped them around her daughter's head, pulling her face in tighter to her sex organ. Part of her wanted to continue to shield Sandra from recognizing her, and part of her wanted to cum even faster and harder.

Millie couldn't believe she was so turned on by getting eaten out by her own daughter. She felt guilty, and that guilt fueled her arousal, driving her toward an orgasm faster than any cock had previously done that night. She felt her own wetness on Sandra's face and then that wetness spread down her thighs and onto her stockings.

Millie came in a loud, heaving ball of lust as her daughter powered her through a climax. As Sandra felt the orgasm surge through the woman, she slowly worked her way up the woman's body, leaving one hand to continue fingering her pussy. She kissed her belly and then rose to the titties she had been playing with. She took each tit in her mouth, playing with the large nipples with her tongue. And then finally Sandra blindly made her way to the woman's face, and they fell into a deep open-mouthed kiss, their tongues zealously dancing. Sandra opened her eyes to gaze into the eyes of the woman she had eaten to an orgasm, and confusion welled up inside Sandra as she recognized her own mother, Millie.

"Hi, Honey," Millie whispered meekly, confirming her identity to Sandra.

Sandra lay in silent shock, her naked body on top of her mother's naked body, their large nipples brushing against each other.

"Fancy meeting you here," Millie continued, trying to break the awkwardness.

Sandra rolled off and turned around, still in a state of shock.

"What? How?" she pleased.

"Same reason as you, I'd imagine. It's no secret what this place is, right?" her mother reasoned.

"But you're -- "

"I'm your mom. Is that what you're trying to say. It's alright for you, but not for me?"

"Jesus, you guys are mother and daughter!" a bystander shouted in disbelief.

"That's hot!" someone else added.

"Encore!" shouted a third.

"Maybe we should head home," Sandra stated tersely as she looked around for her clothing. Then she spotted another familiar face. "Nico, what the hell are you doing here?" she asked in confusion.

*****

At home, Santos was asleep on the couch. It was 1 AM as the front door opened and in walked Billy, Sandra, and Millie all together.

Santos rubbed his eyes and then looked at the clock

"Did you guys end up going out together or something? Why does it look like you guys have been to a war zone" Santos asked, confused at their disheveled appearance and the fact they returned home together.

"I don't want to talk about it," Sandra replied curtly. "But thanks for watching dad."

Billy just shrugged his shoulders at Santos.

"No donuts, Ma?" Santos asked.

"Not tonight, honey. Maybe next time."

12