All Comments on 'Masculine and Beautiful'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a great piece of writing

give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jesus Christ

20 fuqqin' pages? Not everyone has the time or patience to sit thru that. Tamp your story length down to 4 pages next time.

Why am i saying this? Because you lost <i>this</i> reader due to that fact alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

TOO LENGTHY, PLEASE SHORTEN YOUR STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LONG

Thought it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than it needed to be. Way to many boring details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

Your story isn't to long...it isn't the fuck'em by page 2 kind of story. It's the slow build up that is the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very good

Pay no attention to those who say it was too long. If those with short attention spans can't stay with it, then so be it. there are plenty of 1 or 2 page stories here for them.

It was a well written story and I enjoyed it.

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 14 years ago
Good Read

Enjoyed it. A little long, but don't let that put you off. You need the details becasue it is not just about the sex, it is alos about the family dymanic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a great read. Please don't shorten your stories, there are only a precious few here like this one that build beyond the boring wham, bam incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Right up there with "Aunt Jean" as your best!!

I loved this story and can't wait for the sequel. This story is right up there with "Aunt Jean" as being my favorite of all of your stories. Although this was a long story, it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

This story is possibly the best one i read this year.

And no it wasn't long for me it was shorter then i wanted it :-)

Hope Tom gets another shot at Mara.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Yes it was long, maybe some authors would have posted a story of this length in several parts but I certainly don't agree with those who said it was too long. Great piece of writing. I did work out fairly early on what both Mara and Tom were keeping secret, then I began to have my doubts so it was still a surprise when we got there - Clever! You took us up, you brought us down, but you ended with hope. Very good indeed. A long read but well worth the perseverance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Long winded in parts but not a bad story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Congratulations

I could not stop reading.

I do enjoy long stories, but this was well worth it.

And the detailed description of their night together was superb.

I am so looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best!

Very long but very beautiful. The best that I have read.

Really well done.

Surely this first part is served you by introduction but I hopes that in the next ones there is very more sex, also bizarre.

Do you think that her mother can want a Thresome Orgy?

I would like to see the most uninhibited mother, more aggressive, to dress more often herself as in the last part. Sexy lingeries and high heels and even also a language an a little more vulgar.

I are prepared to read other 20 pages of very hot sex. ;-)

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mixed Feelings

I have to admit I am really disappointed with the way the story resolved. On one hand I want to thank you because I really enjoyed the story, but I guess what I'm saying is I read this particular fetish because it is a fetish. I want the mother/son relationship to work. I had the same disappointment with Aunt Jean. I wanted them to overcome all odds and everything to work out. Of course I understand and respect your right to write whatever outcome you want. Nevertheless I hold out hope for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Screwing my mother!

Very nice story! I don't think there is any better sex in the world then a son screwing his own mother's pussy. Even more sensual is if the son shoots his load of sperm/seed deep inside his own mom's womb. Wow--that is awesome!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 14 years ago
^__^

Top story. I have read it non stop today, and I enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forward to know how the story unfolds in its sequel. I hope yo read it soon. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

Great story and for once did not end after the sex. The aftermath was described perfectly. I am sure they will "fuck" again and it will described in your expert way ... puuuuurfect...

You have a great talent for the erotic ... enjoyed the story

MC117MC117about 14 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks for sending me the link for this story. As usual you have written another great story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for sending me the link. This is one of your better works. Enjoyed reading it.

sexydad50sexydad50about 14 years ago
I will have to read more

Very well developed characters, very hot sex and so very readable! I have to read more and hope you are writing more!

came2blievecame2blieveabout 14 years ago
Captivating

You painted a constant series of word pictures, describing movements and emotions others don't even think of in such detail without being repetitive. Thank you for presenting a plausible emotional side to an intense sexual attraction. There aren't many writers who are interested in such an attempt.

lust_4_ulust_4_uabout 14 years ago
great story!

Yet another award winning story from you! Once again you have taken a taboo subject, made it hot and erotic. You have such a knack for portraying your characters inner thoughts - that male or female I feel I connect with them! I was taken on an emotional roller coaster and stopped many times to put myself in the shoes of the two main characters - feeling the turmoil they faced. As always I look forward to your next story.

MightierthantheswordMightierthantheswordabout 14 years ago
Regret..

I loved your story. It held me captive right through, but what amazed me and gratified me was your portrayal of Mara's regret. So many of these stories end with a "happy ever after" ongoing relationship, which I think is far less realistic or likely than a one-off and then regrets.

Thanks for a great read

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

That was a very hot story. I cant tell you how many times I blew a load reading it. It took me a long time to finish, because i didnt want to waste reading the story when my balls were drained. I wanted to save it for a steady hard-on. If i had to say, there was a bit too much making up and getting over everything. If you do a sequel, please let her give him some more pussy. Maybe another seduction and let them be okay with it. There's enough pussy there for both of them, even if daddy doesnt know

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnabout 14 years ago
Wonderfully long

Clearly a labor of love, and lust. I wouldn't even call it long. It's the difference between a bite and a meal. I much prefer my sex as a full, delicious meal that just keeps going (but, I do need to lose some weight). Excellent work once again! Very deserving of a big hard H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful incest story!

If you love this, i bet you would love"angelomichael" 's matter of betrayal! That's the best incest story I've ever read. This is also one of the best! Keep up the good work "A_Satori"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I was hoping there was more, 20 pages is too short for a writing this good! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

I loved the slow build up of the story! This has got to be one of the best incest stories on this site! Loved the details you placed around the entire seduction and tension between the two lovers. The reader clearly gets the idea that they both love each other as a son/mother but also as lovers. Most stories only achieve imparting the latter idea. Can't wait for the sequel!

David48David48over 13 years ago
Uh...OK...

Mara nails Tom boy seven ways to Sunday, and then acts like the disgraced vestal virgin the next morning...Pretty sick shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

I think this is possibly the best story I've read on this site. It's genuinely sexy but also realistic. Most of the stories on this site (and most other sites like it) are pornographic flights of fantasy - but this one has proper characterisation and seems fairly plausible. I look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Please update me when the sequel appears (or any other stories). My address is: turlough69@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A dissenting opinion

This story was well written, no doubt, but 20 pages? After 20 pages, some changes should have ensued, serious changes. But, on the last page, every one is amicable, even casual. A 20 page 'slice of life', realistic and boring, is something some of us would prefer to do without. Catharsis is drama, period. With no catharsis (the engine of drama, emotion), with people just groping and fooling around, we have what the Germans call: kinder spiel (child's play). The effusive praise from some of the other comments, from relatives no doubt, is strange...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story!

Compelling, believable, realistic storyline and characterisations, very erotic and emotional, drew me in completely. It was page turning riveting to watch their loving mother/son relationship change so dramatically within the story, and then make the gut wrenching return to sanity. Great writing, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Moving bit of literature

It was a well thought out story. Mara was a magnetic character that kept me reading. The story was also a great length, and worth the 20 page read. The only thing I find a little hard to swallow is Tom handling things so well once his father returns. Once the door to those emotions is open is almost impossible to close, especially with everything being so copacetic, where he is even giving the dad tips. A more plausible ending to this story would be more like the end to Same Old Same Old. If you do write a sequel the dad's going to have to die, simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Economy

I liked your story a lot but I found myself skimming. I think the ideas were a bit repetitious. I did not have a problem with the ending being feasible. Thank you and good luck with the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The word "grinded"

Ithought the story was a little long, but it was good ! The use of the word grinded, should have been "ground", and it was used several times.. other than that keep up the great work.........

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Certainly an amazing story. It was very hot, but particularly very emotional. The character's portrayal was awesome, and both Tommy and Mara felt very real. I'm looking forward to read what happens next to them, even though they way things were sorted out felt very realistic. However, there are many unresolved issues that can be explored in the next installment. I prefer long stories with great built ups, and yours certainly fit my tastes (I have a thing for mom-son stories, I must admit, so this one was a blast, even though the ending left me kind of hanging). It seems Phil's got some new resolve, but where will it lead him? Would Mare just forget what she and Tommy shared? Were Tom's suspicions about his father unfounded? I'm glad you announced that there would be a sequel, but I also see it's been more than 18 months since them, so I just hope you have not forgotten about it and still plan on writing it. Obviously, this story deserves 5 stars (even more if it was allowed), and I've favourited both you as an author and this story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TLDR

Too long; Didn't read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great shame

It's a great shame but you have made a puerile mistake.

You wrote one good story (albeit a tad long), got rave reviews for it and hen began to believe your own publicity.

Now, all your stories are far, far too verbose. They are also irritatingly repetitive.

I said earlier that you might make a living from your writing. Now I wonder if you would struggle to churn out more than two or three stories before you started cloning the originals.

Make your stories shorter and stay with the point. Your stories have an attractively rare perspective and all the essential facts - significant and less consequential - are all there. They just drone on and on and on .... for far too long. Don't be known for writing tomes.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 11 years ago
Marvellous

Such a good story - one of the best stories on this site. I particularly liked the way the sex had consequences - there are emotional ramifications to what they're doing.

Such a shame you seem to have abandoned this site - as you haven't submitted any new work in more than two years. This is crying out for a sequel - a real shame there won't be one.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
You failed

Your story was good at first (the handjob part) and then it took forever to advance to the next step. There were a lot of unnecessary things who just made the story longer.

The sex part was ok but it would have been better if Mara have gone wild. She liked what happened but didn't really express it.

And the end is just horrible. There are 3 or 4 pages of whinings that didn't bring anything to the story. You made the reader reads 20 pages for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AwesOme

You Sir..! Did it again. In the middle of story it was getting stale but the END was something which i like very much..Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continuation

I am a regular reader of stories of mother-son incest. masculine and beautiful has been the best story I've read. If there were a prize for the best story, if you definitely win the prize. I'll save my honor roll stories.

PLEASE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SECOND PART

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
very nice

one of the best ive read in a while cant wait for the next part keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, I probably missed some good incest sex but I quit reading when he came in drunk-

...again and she still masturbated him again (or whatever she did, I told you I quit reading it then). This prick who cannot stop himself from drinking too much and she puts herself in danger by having sex of some sort with him makes her a fool and the kid is a juvenile brat. I fault the author on this story and won't waste my time although I probably missed some juicy scenes. I hope the old man caught them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoy the fantasy

Perfect voyeur fantasy .....very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story pace needs work, but good story.

Details are only good when they move the story along or character development. Putting his bike together, reaching in her car to open the garage door, hanging up bike, hitting the button inside the garage to close it again, we don't need to know any of that. A page could have been slimmed down to a sentence, if even that. (Does putting his bike away move the story forward?)

The same applies to dialog, it should move the story. A simple "They said their goodbyes." Could easily replace the dialog of a large group of people each saying goodbye to the rest.

The whole pool episode could've been skipped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exellent

I have enjoyed you style of writing as I have read and reread most of your stories.

I would very much like a sequel to this on as it is my favorite. Please write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SEQUEL

I am patiently waiting for the sequel--- please hurry. Your command of English is excellent and sooooo erotic

nic331nic331about 8 years ago
Wow.

Usually I'm not a fan of such long stories, however your writing is wonderful. I was truly able to get a picture of the characters in your story, and even their inner turmoil. The eroticism was wonderfully done, hot as hell. When they finally crossed that line and gave in to their desires you took it to another level. Your ability to describe them was highly descriptive, which is exponentially more erotic that a play by play of actions.

The one and only thing that I didn't enjoy was the events that happened after and the consequences they struggled with. Yet in saying that, this is not to say that it wasn't well done. On the contrary, it was incredibly well done and likely very realistic! Simply speaking from my personal preference, I enjoy stories that are way off the mark in terms of consequences. Yet still, you described their emotional turmoil following the incest so well! If I could give you a ten, I would!

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff.

Needs a bit more editing for flow, but I liked the characters and storyline. The dialogue was believable, which is hard for some, so well done. I liked the length and the buildup.

And the sex was hot as fuck.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 7 years ago
A sequel

I think all those people who say they're waiting for a sequel should be realistic. It's been six years since the author posted anything on this site. He (or she) is long gone. It's a shame because I think A_Satori was a great writer and I desperately wanted to see what would happen next. But nothing's going to happen now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give To The Reader, Not To The Lazy

Far too often do smut authors not include details just because people are too lazy to read any more. Sex with out a good story is boring sex.

BigPappy42BigPappy42over 5 years ago
Fantastic story

You have woven wonderfully complex characters into a marvelous story. Great details and hot incestous sex that lead to what i would consider to be the most logical course after such an event happening. Heartbreak, anger, guilt, and then ultimately the start of recovering the mother son relationship. This is now one of my absolute favorite stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I started reading for the sex. By the end I just wanted to see what happened next. Holy crap you can right a damn good story. Ps the incest was fantastic as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel Needed urgently

Please put out a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rollercoaster

The whole story upto them having sex is great BUT Tom's moment is the worst. She uses him then continues to make him feel guilty. her behaviour after them having sex is so entitled. And in the end OMG the way she lives on her high horse. She really ruined it for me.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago

An emotional ride. This absolutely heart-wrenching. A damn shame that there won't be sequel to this. An absolutely classic

mal321mal321about 3 years ago

beautiful..simply beautiful

Klubot99Klubot99almost 3 years ago

Just...wow. Simply outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need a sequence to this outstanding story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well considering this was the 2nd last story you ever uploaded to this site, and the fact that that was over 12 years ago as of me writing this, I think it's safe to assume we won't be getting a sequel to this story.

I'm going to go against popular opinion and say I'm actually sort of glad the story's ended here. A small bit of curiosity within me wonders how the story would've continued/possibly ended, but I think it's a nice change to not have the two incestuous partners end up together. Pretty much all incest romance stories finish with the two of them together either living in secrecy or in a small community of acceptance, so this was nice. The only thing I would've liked to have seen is see Tom end up in a loving relationship of his own, but since this is in the incest category that would've required the breakup of his parents, so I'm happy with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

cuck and cheating skank wife stories don't need or deserve a sequel.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/1/2022) Okay, I’ve been reading on this website for about two years now and I believe I've only done this three times. I had to stop at the beginning of page fifteen. My eyes are exhausted. Eight pages of blow-job to cunnilingus to anal to virginal intercourse. Why?? It wasn’t even sexy or romantic, only better than Randy, Marisa, and Phil and where is Phil by the way? I guess we need to assume he is cheating somewhere, maybe supporting another wifey. I’ve always been about the story, the romance, the intrigue, the drama. Then you throw in some sexy scenes in the right places to make it erotic. In all honesty, I can’t rate this as is. I’ll try to come back to it at a later date. When my eyes stop hurting.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

It's been over a decade since this was published. I highly doubt we're getting a sequel. But in my mind I see the mother and son together at the end maybe the dad is a cheater or has a whole other family on the opposite side of the country. Either way, I hope they get together in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending was phenomenal. Unexpected but phenomenal. The sex was way too abrupt and rushed. It did not have a prelude, at all. Perhaps it does happen with a few people.

Back to the ending. The phänomenal part was the wife fighting with her marriage vows and guilt. It is the viewpoint of a devoted mother and housewife, who, as the author points out repeatedly, is looking at herself, and the promise she had made to her husband. Only someone who recognises and respects promises that they have made to the other, can see the turmoil this person is going through.

Not everything needs to end with sex, and not every story needs to leave behind pain and loss. This story shows that one can 'stray' and still come back to the fold. It may not be a all is forgiven situation. Perhaps it is a white lie, and the one bearing this knowledge has a load to bear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous