Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

"Ohhhh fu-uuuuck," Tom groaned as his right hand gripped a handful of hair at the back of her head. His left hand dropped to his side and formed a fist.

"Mmmmmmmmh," Mara hummed into Tommy's hot, hard manhood. Her pussy was repeatedly clenching. She started wondering if she might peak when he did. Some part of her alcohol fogged mind knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she also knew at her core she'd not be able to stop herself. She felt that old thrill, that nearly forgotten thrill. Tommy's hips were rocking, pushing and pulling his cock slightly, he was fucking her mouth. His hand gripped her hair tighter, and yes, he was pulling her head towards him, but mostly it was his hips moving. He wasn't holding so tightly she couldn't pull her head back if she wanted. How did he know all this? "Mmmmhhhhh."

"Urrrrh... ahhhhrrrr... Mommm... ahh... Mommm... I'm gonna... you better.... pull... pull back." He released her hair and gripped her shoulder. "Urrrrrrrh!"

Mara quickly slid her "O" up and off the tip. Her jaw was very tired. She didn't pull her face away though. Her lips were parted, her mouth still half open, and her tongue tip was frantically flickering on the very tip of his cock right at the big hole, while her hand stroked the thick rod furiously. She moved her free hand to cup his sack, feeling his balls. She wanted to know if they would close up to his body as he reached orgasm.

"It's... it's... I'm gon... MOM!"

Mara felt his balls tighten, her tongue never stopped flickering, her hand kept squeezing and stroking his length until she felt his surge travel up his love muscle, then held it steady. Her head flinched with the first stream of hot cream as it covered her tongue, shot into her mouth and when her head twitched it also dappled her cheek. She held still for the second surge, it again coated her tongue and spewed into her mouth, when her hand felt the third ripple start up his shaft, her mouth opened wide, she quickly engulfed the head and started sucking as hard as she could.

"OH FUCK... Yee-ahhhh. Fu-uck!" Tom knew he was unloading a gallon of jiz. Even though he had wanted to, he hadn't beat off since Saturday afternoon.

Mara thought she'd be ready for the amount of cum but it was a frenzy of swallowing for her to keep up with what Tommy was pumping into her sucking mouth. Some leaked out and drooled down to her chin, a line of it hanging off, dangling. Finally she felt Tommy's last surge. He grunted loudly, then she heard his loud gasps for breaths. She kept sucking, but lessened the intensity. Her hand which had stopped at the base, now slowly stroked up his length, pushing residue sticky seed up towards the tip until it drooled onto her tongue. She pulled her face back swallowing a half dozen times, gasping her own breaths for ten seconds or so before she took the head into her mouth again, sucking lightly while her tongue swirled around the still firm form of the helmet.

"Oh... god... Mom... that... was... unbelievable." He took a few more quick breaths. "Lean back... Lean back, Mom."

"Mmmmh." Mara was still sucking, her mind was reeling so much she wasn't sure what Tommy meant.

He had never done it before but knew he had to now, in fact he wanted to now. His hands went to Mom's head, held it firmly, then without warning, he jerked his hips back. POP! His cock exited her mouth, but her hand was still holding it.

Mara gasped more breaths, wiped her chin and cheek, then swallowed. "Did I hurt you?" His answer was movement.

Tom pulled her hand off his cock, then quickly knelt down. His hands went to the sides of her head, then he did what he never had before. His face moved in, his lips met hers, and his tongue pushed inside her mouth, tasting her, but also tasting his own cum. He had never tasted it before.

Mara, not sure why, tried to pull back, but Tommy held her head. It took a few seconds, but her tongue finally started dancing with his. Her thighs seemed to automatically open, and the next moment his hands slid to the sides of her chest, then around and down her back, cupped the cheeks of her ass and yanked her towards him. His bare chest mashed against her breasts. Finally she raised her arms and corralled his neck. She shifted slightly closer to him and her hot, wet slit pressed against his bare abdomen. "Mmmmhhh," she moaned into his mouth. Her body, mind, and senses were overloaded, her entire being was swirling in some sort of erotic cauldron.

The deep kiss lasted only a minute, both of them had to pull away to gulp air.

Tom's voice rasped, "Lay back."

"Huh? What do you..." She was interrupted by Tommy's hand on her upper chest pushing her down. Her arms stayed around his neck pulling him along as she reclined, but he arched his back, raising away and her arms slid off his shoulders. "Tommy, wha..." Again his movement interrupted her, his hands cupped behind her knees, and without warning her legs rose and folded back, her knees close to her shoulders. She was still huffing breaths. "Tommy, what are you d..." Her body jumped. "Tommy! Nnnnn..." She had wanted to scream No, but didn't know why, plus the instant pleasure caught the little word in her throat. Tommy's tongue was buried inside her pussy, doing a frenetic dance. Mara moaned, "Ohhhhh... gohhhhhhd."

Again Tom was in erotic heaven. He had dreamed of this too. She was so wet and fresh tasting. He always knew she'd be exactly like this. He pulled his tongue from her slippery warmth, and concentrated on her clit. It felt much larger than Marcia's and somehow he had known it would be.

Mara's arms extended outward, grasping handfuls of the sheet tightly as her neck arched driving the back of her head into the mattress. "Ohhhhhh... oh gohhhhhd."

He worked her clit for another minute, then plunged his tongue again into her honeyed hollow, swirling, poking, curling. Mom's hips started squirming and her movement quickened the ongoing swelling of his cock. He slid his tongue to her pink pearl once more, stroking against it harder, but slower than before. Mom started trembling. He quickened the pace of the stokes and her quivering intensified. He slipped his tongue down along her slit as he pushed her folded legs back more making her ass rise from the sheet. His tongue didn't stop, but slid passed the end of her glistening labs onto her torrid, squinting, little orifice.

Mara's body stiffened as she felt his wet, slippery tongue rubbing right on her anus. "Tommy! Nnnnnnn.... ohhhhhh... oh-my-god!" Her body started twitching and shaking harder. No one's tongue had ever touched her there.

He swirled his lingual phallus a dozen times on the torrid, pursed hole, then pulled his face up for a moment. "Hold your legs back, lace your arms around your calves."

"Wha... what?"

"Hold your legs back, lace your arms around your lower legs."

She let go of the sheet and did as he said. She felt his palms slide and then his fingertips rake down the backs of her thighs which sent a shiver down to her core. His tongue was still rubbing her little hole, then she felt his index fingers on her labia, spreading and stretching them flat against her trimmed muff. His tongue moved and started giving slow, broad strokes first to one pussy lip, then the other. Mara moaned again. It was as if he wanted to touch and taste ever square centimeter of her sex. No guy had ever done that before. "Mmmmmmhhhhh." Once, twice, thrice, then his fingers released her lips. His mouth covered her sex, and again she felt something new. He sucked her labia into his mouth, she could feel the suction while his lips and tongue massaged her trapped sex. "Ohhhhhhh... ohhhhh mmmmmhh." Her body started trembling non-stop.

His throat muscles and tongue were getting tired but he desperately wanted her to have the best orgasm of her life. He released her labs, then pushed his tongue as deep as he could into her channel, swirling and lapping as before, then once again he moved it to her large, pink gem. His tongue attacked it with abandon; passionate, quick strokes, pushes, diddles, swirls, then speedy licks for over a minute. He felt Mom's trembling intensify. He finally corralled her pearl with his lips and sucked gently as his tongue tip wiggled a frenzied dance on it.

"AHHH! Oh-oh-OHH-H!" Mara went into convulsions inside and out. Her orgasm gripped her body tightly, jerking her, making her shake, it almost seemed painful, but it was the exact opposite, it felt better than pleasure, it was like a catharsis of pleasure, a dam of pleasure bursting, as if all her sexual tension and frustrations for the past five or more years suddenly morphed into incredible erotic delight, flooding and ovewhelming her body.

When he thought she had peaked and was on the downward slope of her orgasm, he moved his tongue away from her pink bud and once more pushed it as deep as he could into her slick channel. Her body tensed and then resumed the more jerky motions. He quickly moved his tongue down onto her hot asshole, this time trying to push the tip inside.

"Oh god! Nnnnnnnnn... uhhhhh... uhhh... uh... n-n-nnnnnnnhhh!" Mara tried to move away from his mouth, but she still couldn't get her shaking body to respond to her commands.

Her torrid, little orifice was too tight and his throat muscles couldn't take any more abuse. He slid his oral phallus through her slippery labs again, then gave her clit a half dozen slow licks, making Mom twitch hard each time. Panting and gasping breaths, he finally turned his face to the side and rested his profile against her pubic mound.

He tried to speak, but had to swallow a few times first. He smiled. She had really been wet, he had swallowed her dew, not as much as she had eaten of his spunk though. "Let your legs down." He wasn't sure she heard him, but a few moments later her legs lowered, spread to get around him, bent at the knee and her feet were flat on the carpeting. He had wanted them draped over his shoulders, but didn't move them.

Mara took a deep breath before speaking, "What... what did you do to me?"

Tom knew this was the part when it could all go bad. He turned his head and looked up at Mom's face, but he only saw her chin. "I kissed you. I gave you a special, loving kiss." He held his breath.

Mara was still in the vestiges of her orgasm. She still wasn't thinking clearly. At the moment, she wasn't considering the ramifications of what they had just done, she wasn't married, she wasn't with her son; she was with her lover who had just given her an incredible orgasm. Her response to his answer was to release a soft giggle.

Tom exhaled and relaxed but not that much. He knew he was treading in an emotional minefield. He gave her pussy a warm kiss with a few quick licks. She twitched again. He looked up but still didn't see her face. "Mind if I come up there with you?"

"Uh-uh." Mara was still trying to catch her breath. Remnants of her orgasm continued coursing through her.

He wasn't sure if that meant -- yes, she minded, or, no, she didn't. If it was the former, it was over anyway. He stood then set his knee on the mattress, bent towards Mom, pushed his arm under her upper back, then leaned off the bed, got his other arm under her knees and started lifting her, Mom asking what he was doing over and over again. He didn't fully pick her up, she didn't help at all, her body was limp for the most part, but he was able to get her legs fully on the bed, her head was on a pillow and her legs pointed down to the foot of the mattress. Halfway through the maneuver she had stopped talking and giggled softly again. He wondered how much she had to drink with her friends and what was in the glass on the table. He lay next to her on his side.

He took a chance and moved in for a kiss. She didn't turn away. His lips were warm and romantic, then his tongue pushed into her mouth. It took a few seconds but hers responded. He slid his hand onto her chest and caressed her breasts. It made her tongue dance faster. Maybe she was going to be fine with everything. He prayed that was the way it would go. He cupped her left breast as his thumb stroked over her erect nipple. She moaned into his mouth, and her back arched upward a little as if presenting her tits for him. A few moments later her back settled onto the mattress again.

He continued the kiss as he started working her tank shirt up her body. He held his breath until Mom again arched her back to help him get the shirt higher. With a few more twists and turns of her body he got it over her breasts. He broke the kiss, breathing hard, quickly folded his legs forward, sat back on his heels and leaned over her, his hands pulled her shirt higher. When Mom raised her arms towards the ceiling and twisted her torso to help, he worked the shirt over her head. She giggled for a moment as her hair got mussed. As he slid the shirt up her raised slender, toned limbs, a momentary vision of her hands tied to the head board popped into his mind. The actual sight and the imaginary one both made his cock swell to a full erection again. He tossed the shirt to the side, then slid down next to her again, lower than her on the mattress so his face was parallel with her tits. He gazed at her nipples.

Mara saw where his eyes were focused. "They're... they're flatter when I lay down."

"Mom... your breasts are gorgeous." His gut tightened for a moment. He told himself not to call her 'Mom' too much. His hand on her tummy slid upward on her moist skin to her far breast, cupping the side, then his thumb began stroking over the erect nipple. It was much larger than Marcia's. He heard Mom take a quick breath. His face descended, his mouth replaced his thumb, covering her aureola, sucking, his tongue rubbing on her fingertip sized nub. He heard her moan, then felt her hand on the back of his head caressing him. He felt a bit more pressure from her palm. He sucked harder. It elicited another moan from Mom.

Tom kept sucking and stimulating Mom's nipple and breast as his body moved. He slid his body above hers, his face still at her breast. His elbows kept the majority of his weight off her abdomen but not her pussy mound. He could feel her hot wet slit and her trimmed muff. Her legs were spread slightly allowing his now rigid, throbbing cock to lay on the cotton sheet, the head not close to touching her cunt. His right hand cupped her left breast, that thumb stroked over and diddled her twin nipple as he kissed, sucked, and lapped the one at his mouth. A minute later, his mouth slid to her other pliant mound. Without thinking he sucked the nipple harder than he had the first, then twisted his face.

"Oh-h-h-hhhh," Mara's moan almost sounded like a whimper. Her neck arched pushing her the back of her head into the pillow. Her fingers closed on Tommy's hair.

Tom immediately released her nub. Mom was breathing quicker again. "Did... did I hurt you?"

"No... no, honey, it felt good."

Her answer made his throbbing rod lurch. His hands moved. Pushing her pliant mounds together, somewhat like some push up bra, but more, so her nipples were much closer to one another. They seemed to stand up even higher. His mouth descended to the nipple he had just released. He sucked and tongued her pink stub more ardently than before, but reminded himself not to be too rough. Again her neck arched, her hand once more gripped his hair. His mouth moved the few inches to her other nipple, sucking even harder, then without thinking, his teeth clamped outside her aureola. Mom flinched.

"Urh!'

Again he quickly raised his head. "Sorry."

Mara spoke breathlessly, "No... I like that... but... not that hard."

Once more his cock lurched at her words. His mouth went back to her pink stub, licking, sucking, giving her flesh brief bites, not as hard as before. Each time Mom trembled and moaned. He moved back to her other mound, nipping, suckling, rasping her nipple harshly with his tongue for nearly a half minute, then turned his attentions to the other again, back and forth, back and forth. Sometimes his abs pushed and swayed agaisnt her pussy.

"Urrrhhh.... yesss... oh... mmmh... mmh." Mara's toes were curling, her breathing was ragged again, sometimes when her neck arched, Tommy would stop sucking her nipple and kiss her throat and shoulders, while his thumbs rubbed both her nipples. Her right hand went to his head too. She moaned, "Mmmh... oh... yes." She started arching her back when she wanted to feel a little bite. Tommy caught on nearly immediately. The rest of the time she was pushing and squirming her pubis against his abdomen. It felt like her clit was shivering with hot tingles as she rubbed it against him.

Tom needed to be inside her. This seemed light years hotter than any time with Marcia. Was some of it because he had thought about this for years? Was it because he actually loved Mom more than he did Marcia? Was it due to the fact that he knew how freakin' taboo this was and that put it on some higher erotic level? He didn't know or care about the answers right now, all he knew was that he needed to have his cock in her.

He continued kissing and sucking her nipples and tits, as his hips rose and his back arched to move his cock closer to her pussy. He slowly lowered his throbbing rod against her slickened slit, then stroked up between her labs and over her large pearl.

Mara moaned as her hips rose to meet the stroke of Tommy's thick, hard cock. Her body shook when it slid over her clit. Her eyes were shut, she was gasping breaths. Oh god, she wanted that cock in her so badly. She felt his hips churning, grinding his thick manhood on her clit and slit. Her eyes suddenly opened wide. Her bottom instantly dropped to the mattress.

Mara swallowed a couple times, then took a few hurried breaths. "NO! Tommy! You can't... you can't be inside me."

"I want you... jeezuz... I want you so much." He slid his cock down her slippery sex, then up again, not trying to penetrate yet. "Doesn't it feel good? I wanna be inside you."

"Tommy... no... you can't. Stop. Stop, honey." Mara shut her eyes and clenched her jaw for a moment as his magnificent cock stroked against her. Her entire body wanted him, needed him, but she couldn't... she just couldn't. "Stop... stop, Tommy." She opened her eyes. And saw his gazing into hers. His mouth was open gasping breaths. His eyes were full of desire... lust. She had never seen so much desire for her, and she hoped she saw love there too. Yes... there was love there too. Her own eyes started tearing. Somehow her voice contradicted every craving need her body had. "You... you can't be inside me, Tommy."

Tom spoke quickly, "I was just in your mouth. My... my tongue was inside you." It seemed like a logical argument to him.

"That... that was different. Tommy... don't... please... You can't." She saw the disappointment in his eyes, and then a moment of something like anger, but the latter quickly dissipated. Even seeing that, she had no fears Tommy would force her to do anything. She didn't want to think, but maybe she should. She wasn't even sure how he was now in her bed. She needed to calm down. So did he. "We... we need... a-a breather." Oh god... I want him... I want him so damn much. Mara started trembling just from the feel of his thick cock pressing against her slit.

He stared into her eyes. It might be over. God, she was so hot, so beautiful. He desperately wanted to both make love with her as Marcia would have called it, and he wanted to make lust with her too, to fuck. He couldn't shake the feeling, the belief that she'd want it that way too. He took a slow breath.

"Tommy... mo... lay next to me... I... I want a-a sip of my drink."

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers
1...89101112...20