Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

"Well... come in here."

She looked at the paper. Nothing. She dropped it into the bowl, stood and flushed. Somewhere in the back of her mind a voice was telling her to stop everything right now. She ignored it. She realized she felt more tipsy now than she had earlier. She opened the shower door and stepped inside. Tommy had both heads running.

"I gotta get one of these dispensers."

"Huh?" Mara stepped into the opposite spray from Tommy. The one Phil used, that had his bar of soap and shampoo on the corner shelves. She didn't want to think about Phil.

"Nothing. Hey... come over here. I'll do your back." Tom couldn't believe what was happening. Mom was acting... like a girl, acting like she was okay with all if it, and also acting a bit drunk too. Tom told himself not to think about it, just enjoy it for as long as it lasted. He watched Mom tilt her head back, her face and head in the spray. Her hands rose, her fingers raked her wet hair straight back. When she did, her spine curved, dipping in, making her bubble ass pout even more. His cock started growing. He had just fucked her ass. It all hit him again. He had just fucked his mother's luscious ass and she had loved it. It had all gone so easily. Was he really asleep and this was a dream?

He watched the water cascading down her hair, down her back, over and down her perfect bubble ass, down her slender, toned legs. She did look like a girl. "Hey, c'mon over here. I'll do your back."

"I have to come over there for my shampoo." Her hands squeezed the pony tail of her hair down to the ends, wringing the water out. She turned around and saw Tommy smiling and staring at her body, then his eyes rose to her face. She felt thrilled at his gaze. Her pussy clenched for a moment.

"You are really awesome... beautiful. I'll do your back before you shampoo."

"Um... all right." She moved and turned her back to him. The spray from Phil's side of the shower was hitting her body from the waist down. Tommy's body was blocking most of the water from the other shower head. She heard the body wash dispenser pumped a half dozen times, then felt a single hand course across her shoulders, then cup the back of her neck massaging gently. Her head bowed. "Mmmh."

He kept up the light massage as his free hand got more foam from the dispenser. He pulled his hand from her neck, then transferred half the large amount of foam to that hand. He reached around her and cupped her breasts. Mom flinched. He smiled. She must have had her eyes closed. Both hands massaged her pliant mounds. He had no idea what her cup size was. Her tits weren't big, nor were they small. They were perfect.

Mara's head was still bowed. She watched his hands work. She giggled softly. "That's not my back, honey." She felt his lips press against her ear. Her eyes closed and her pussy clenched.

Tom whispered, "Every square inch of you is beautiful." He moved closer, his cock was fully erect and pressed against her lower back, his balls at the top of her ass crack.

"Mmm."

Tom removed one hand and got more body wash foam. He smeared it over her breasts. "I really like your puppies."

Mara giggled softly again. "Puppies?"

Tom kissed her ear as one slippery, soapy hand slid down her abdomen. "Yeah, your puppies and... your little kitty." His hand cupped her pussy, feeling the trimmed muff and the warm lips. His middle fingertip gently circled and stroked her still taut clit. Mom trembled. His voice was soft at her ear, "Feel good?"

Mara's head, still bowed, nodded.

Tom soaped and caressed her arms, hands, fingers, back, torso, then knelt down and told her to separate her feet a little more. His foamy hands slowly slid up and down her legs, dallying at spots to massage, like the backs of her knees. He told her turn around. When she did, he sat back on his heels, pulled her closer, then with some contortion of his upper body and neck, kissed and licked her pussy.

"T-T... honey?" Mara closed her eyes. "Mmm."

Tom blindly reached up and back, he felt the dispenser and pumped more foam, then his hand went to her ass. Mom stiffened.

"I-I'll do my... my backside."

He pulled his face back and looked up. "Did... did I hurt you before?"

"No. It's... it jus' very sensitive, baby. I'll do it." She moved away from him slightly and grabbed her washcloth, applied body wash to it, then turned to face Tommy as he rose from his knees.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She saw real concern on his face. "No." She smiled and blushed. "You di'n't hurt me at all." She glanced down at his cock. She knew it was hard but now looking at it, all her previous thoughts came back to her. Her pussy clenched yet again. Would it be that bad to... She looked at his face. He was smiling as his hands slid under her arms and pulled her closer. He kissed her lips, her mouth opened slightly and his tongue tenderly pushed in, her own greeting his. She felt her anus beneath the washcloth. It seemed to be closed. She flung the cloth into the corner of the large stall and wrapped both her arms around Tommy's neck, pressing her breasts to his toned chest. "Mmmm," she moaned into his mouth. The kiss lasted a minute, then they hugged, both of their breaths had quickened.

Mara spoke, "Now... it's your turn. I get to wash you."

Mara followed Tommy's technique, when she knelt she didn't take his cock into her mouth, but held it and swirled her tongue around the head, but didn't soap it up, although when she stood again, her hand did soap the crack of his bottom. She giggled when his body tensed.

Mara's mind was still reeling most of the time. During her caressing bathing of Tommy, she thought of Phil for a moment a few times. Phil was two or three inches taller than her son, but, somewhat at least, they had similar bodies. When her hands caressed Tommy's muscles, she remembered her college days and early marriage with Phil. He had worked out in those days. Now, he sometimes tried to once in a while at the gym facilities at the corporate headquarters, but it was rare. She could tell when he had been exercising on the machines, he'd be achy for a couple days. He did run the track there three days a week though. She shook her head. She didn't want to think about Phil.

She looked down at Tommy's beautiful cock. It was rigid, angled up at 45 degrees. She got more foam on her hands and started caressing and stroking it. Tommy's hands held her shoulders.

"Urrrrrrh," Tom groaned.

Mara's breathing quickened once more. She angled the thick rod down and moved closer. She started slowly stroking the bulbous head up and down her tingling slit, then concentrated on her engorged clit. She trembled and took a few quicker breaths.

"Oh... jeezzzz," Tom groaned again.

Mara tried to slow her breathing. Would it really matter now? After all we've done so far? Would it make it more difficult to get back to normal tomorrow? She felt both scared and excited. Her pussy was tingling intensely. She stepped back. "Let's... dry off, and... brush our teeth."

Tom had his eyes closed, visions of shoving his cock into Mom's pretty pussy flashing in his mind. He looked at her and realized she had forgotten about shampooing. He had planned to do that for her. "Ahh... okay." He then wondered if the night was ending because of the brushing comment. No... NO! Please, not yet!

They stepped out of the large shower stall, each grabbed large, plush towels, both of them drying their hair first. Tom finished that first, then started toweling Mom's breasts. She giggled softly. When she got her hair as dry as possible, they toweled themselves and each other.

Mara dropped her towel to the floor then moved to the double sink vanity alcove. She opened a drawer, took out a new toothbrush, the toothpaste tube, and her electric brush, then pulled two Dixie cups from the dispenser at the end of the vanity. She placed one by the new toothbrush and filled the other, put paste on her brush and turned it on.

Tom smiled at the Dixie cup as he opened the packaging of the new brush, applied paste and started brushing. He moved behind Mom and gazed at her ass and legs.

Mara looked at his reflection in the mirror. She switched her brush off and pulled it from her mouth. "You know there's another sink over there."

He pulled the brush from his mouth too. "I like the view here better."

Mara half smiled, put the brush back in her mouth, and turned it on. When she was finished, she rinsed the brush, set it on the vanity, then brought the Dixie cup to her mouth. She drank half, swished it around her mouth, then bent forward to expectorate. When she did, Tommy stepped up behind her, his hands went to her waist, and his hard cock pressed against her upper ass. She flinched. "Tommy... I'm... I'm still too tender."

His cock seemed to leap. He hadn't even been thinking of pushing his throbbing rod into her ass again. She had. He pulled the brush from his foamy mouth. "I know, I... I just wanted it against you.

Mara's torso rose, she downed the second half of the water, swished and leaned forward again, wiggling her ass as she spit. Tommy chuckled.

He moved to the other sink, rinsed the brush, then leaned down. He spit then cupped his hand for water to rinse with.

"Use the Dixie cup, Tommy."

He chuckled, as he cupped his hand for more water, then he twitched when he felt Mom's trimmed muff press against his ass, and her hand move around his waist and held his throbbing meat. For a brief second he thought of saying, Don't... it's still a little tender, the next second he was glad he kept his mouth shut. He rinsed again, then used the hand towel to wipe his mouth. He turned towards her, Mom released his cock so he could, then she wrapped her hand around it again. Her head was angled down looking at his cock and her hand slowly stroking.

He placed his palms on her shoulders and also looked down to watch. Mom moved a smidge closer. As she had in the shower, she moved the tip of his cock to her slit, stroking it slowly up and down between her again slick labs, then up to her wonderful pink pearl. She twitched when it touched her there. It was weird, like they were both transfixed at what was happening down there, almost as if they were watching some vid or something. Almost two minutes passed, both their breaths quickening.

Mara's thoughts were reeling again. Somewhere in her mind and heart she knew what she was doing was wrong, but that crazed college girl seemed to be inhabiting her body now. Without deciding to speak she said, "Your cock is... is so beautiful." She took a couple breaths. "I want you... I want you inside me."

Tom didn't say anything. He pulled her hand off his aching meat and held it as he led her back to the bed. He watched her sit, then wiggle and slide towards the center of the mattress. Her breasts were rising and falling with each heavy breath she took. Her legs separated more. He moved between them, his chest lowered to hers, his elbows held most of his weight off her, his hands slid under her shoulders and his palms cupped around them. Mom's hands held his upper arms.

He started as he had earlier, stroking his throbbing cock against her slit and over her clit. When it reached her pearl, Mom exhaled sharply and her breathing turned even more ragged. He raised his chest higher so he could watch his cock. Mom looked between their bodies first. He stroked down, then when he slid up again, Mom's legs bent at the knees and she pushed her pussy up against his sliding rod.

"Oh... gohhhd." Mara started panting. On the fourth stroke down, her right hand released his arm and quickly moved between their bodies. She gripped his beautiful cock with her fingers and thumb, directing the tip of his big helmet to the entrance of her wet channel. He gave a quick nudge to his manhood and the head was suddenly inside her. She pulled her hand back and gripped his upper arm again. She shut her eyes, exhaled, then whispered, "Ohgod."

Tom was still looking between their bodies, gasping breaths. She was incredibly tight and warm, it seemed almost as tight as her asshole. He pushed again and more of his rod slid into her. She was very wet, very slippery. He pulled back a fraction and pushed again. Mom pushed too, her pussy seeming to swallow more and more of his cock until he slid all the way in.

Mara moaned her words, "Oh god... you're so hard... so big... it's... it's been so long." When Tommy pushed more, she felt the head press against her cervix. She had never felt so full, her hips grinded her pussy into his hairy groin. Her neck arched, driving the back of her head into the pillow.

Tom slid back and pushed in slowly again, Mom's pussy moved towards his invading rod as before. He kissed her breasts, then her shoulders and neck, his cock continuing to slide back and in. She felt absolutely perfect around him, better and tighter than Marcia had. Her channel was like a sheath of hugging, slick, soft satin backed by a firm cushion. Marcia hadn't felt like this, more... ridges or something on her walls. Yeah... jeezuz... Mom felt perfect. He wanted to stay inside her forever. He gave her neck another kiss, then his face froze for a moment. He liked her cunt a hundred times more than her ass, but... wait... no, he loved both. Doing her ass had been so freakin' hot.

Their mirrored rhythm increased tempo. Two minutes later Tom was ramming his throbbing love muscle into her, Mara was equally as crazed shoving her hips towards him to meet each hard thrust. He knew if he hadn't shot a couple loads earlier, he would be cumming right now, in fact if he didn't slow things down, give himself a chance to get used to her perfect pussy, he'd unload again. Yet, all he did was back off a little on the speed of his plunges, not the strength. It felt too hot, too good.

With the slightly slower rhythm, he realized Mom was working her cunt as she had her asshole. Her hugging pussy relaxed a little on his inward thrust, but on the backstroke, she gripped him tightly. Nothing that had happened tonight was anything like it had been with Marcia. He wanted this to last forever. He drove his cock deep, then grinded his groin against her pubis. He kissed her neck, then pushed his face into her brown hair. He gasped breaths near her ear. "I wanna... slow down... different positions."

He realized Mom was grinding faster than he was and pushing up so hard she was actually lifting him a little. She was panting fast and loud. He swallowed and spoke between huffs of air again, "Let's... change... to a... new position."

Mara's arms encircled his neck as her hips gyrated frantically. He was at the perfect position now for her to stroke her shivering, tingling clit against his pubic bone and feel his beautiful cock stretching her channel and filling her so perfectly. She thought it was the best ever but somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she had felt this exact way with Phil many times years ago. She spoke hurriedly between her panting breaths, "No... no-no... ohgod... it feels... ohbaby... so... so good... just... keep pushing... push-push... harder... so close... so-close-baby."

Mara felt her channel begin to shiver, quiver, vibrate, then her entire body followed suit. "O-o-o-oh-h... goh-h-hd." Her hips churned crazily, desperately. She started shaking. Her head jerked back, arching her neck and pushing the back of her head into the pillow again. Then it happened. Her body was engulfed in orgasm, both inside and within she went into near convulsions. "OH! Oh... baby!"

Her body was no longer in her control, undulating, jerking, twisting of its own accord, as wave after glorious orgasmic wave coursed through her. She may have had orgasms this intense with Phil but it had been so long ago she really wasn't sure, and anyway, all that matter was this moment, this minute with her lover. She felt herself at her very peak, the only thing that would make it all better would be if right now he...

Tom had vaguely felt Marcia's pussy contracting around him a few times, but never like this. Mom's cunt seemed to be rippling and squirming around him so damn tightly. He was at the brink of unloading his wad again, yet he couldn't stop himself from thrusting into her a few more times. He'd concentrate on not coming. He wanted this to last longer, a lot longer. He pulled his ass back, his cock slid half out of her slippery clutching channel and he thrust hard into her, then again, again, until he was nearly pistoning his throbbing prick into her perfect pussy.

How did he know what I wanted?! "Oh-h-h-h... yes... yes, baby!" His plunging cock took her to some incredible new level of erotic delight. Her peak zoomed higher and finally crested after a dozen strokes just as he thrust deep and grinded into her staying planted within her once more. "OH-H-H!" Her body quaked and shook, sometimes stiffened to steel, twitching, twisting, and jerking out of her control. She was gasping breaths so fast that she thought she might faint. Finally, she started on the downward slope of her orgasm.

Tom's profile was on the pillow next to Mom's head. His eyes were shut tight, trying to squelch his urge to pump his wad. Sweat was running down from his temples and forehead, some into his eyes, slightly stinging. He was gasping breaths louder than she was. His chest was pressed against her heaving breasts, but he held most of his weight off her with his elbows.

He had never fucked like this, nor had Marcia ever fucked him back like this. There was a certain amount of pride in the fact that he had stopped himself from shooting, although he knew he would have really liked it if he had when Mom's body went so freakin' crazy. Yeah, that would have fuckin' great to shoot then, but he wanted to do more, make it last as long as possible. He didn't want to wonder if it would ever happen again. He vaguely told himself to act like this was the very last time, and in the back of his mind, he figured it would be. He wanted it to last, last as long as possible.

They both just struggled to breathe for a couple minutes.

Mara swallowed and took deeper breaths. She realized something was missing. She blinked. He hadn't cum with her. Why? Why?!

Tom wiped his face on the pillowcase, then pushed up with his arms. Mom's body was glistening with sweat, she looked even more sexy like that. He swallowed and took a few more breaths. "I wanna go slower."

Mara, her mind still reeling, gulped a couple breaths, then swallowed again. Her brow pinched. "Huh?"

Tom pushed his still hard, throbbing cock as deep as he could, then drew his legs up, folding them under him as his torso rose. He gripped her hips raising her ass slightly. He turned her onto her side as his right knee moved over her leg on the mattress while his left hand raised her other leg in front of his chest. He leaned forward a little, then draped her leg over his right shoulder. In the movements, some of his cock had pulled out of her snug cunt.

"Wh... what are y..." Tommy suddenly shoved his cock deep in her channel again. "Mmmh!"

Tom's ass lowered, it touched but didn't sit on the inner thigh of her prone leg. Mom was lying on her side now, his cock still deeply ensconced in her tight, wet pussy. Her leg over his shoulder was bent at the knee, her calve cantilevred from shoulder. He held her thigh with his left hand to keep it in place. He retracted his cock almost all the way out of her hugging warmth, then slowly drove it back into her channel. He was glad when pushed towards him, helping to get his rod deep again.

"Mmmmhhh." Mara breathing quickened again. She murmured, "Oh... ohgod." She didn't even wonder how he knew the odd position, maybe she wondered for a moment if she had ever been in it herself. It felt good... so good. His hard manhood seemed to be touching spots inside her that had never been touched before.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers
1...1112131415...20