All Comments on 'Masculinity Lost Ch. 13-14'

by Cdslavejessie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't wait to read what happens to Danielle next

dreamer31adreamer31a3 months ago

So turned on like Danni is getting You know how to turn a girlie on.

Cant wait so hurry up

Hope Danni starts to like it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do you really think he wouldn't just leave school and return home or to a friend's house in another city to get away from this cunt and regroup? Everything is easily removed, including the cage. There's not a guy on the planet who would go along like this. He would be in a safe place and she would be in jail. He could easily talk his way out of the video, if it came up at his new school. But this is silly to think he would let her do this. Or he could beat the shit out of her and do a little rearranging of his own. You have to base stories on a little reality. Straight guys just wouldn't do or accept what this bitch, who he doesn't like, is doing. I keep hoping the writer will bring it back to some basis in reality, but I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There's nothing forced about this. He just goes along and doesn't fight back at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this story!!! I can’t wait until he gets to be with a guy again, maybe even the one he met at the gym I just think that’d be so cute. Oh and thank you for the story!!

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie3 months agoAuthor

The guy who keeps telling me that I should write about women beating, please stop.

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie3 months agoAuthor

And thank you to everyone else who commented! I appreciate the love, and the constructive criticism! Just not from a guy who comments on every story telling me that I should have Dani turn around and punch every woman in the face. Weirdo

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing amazing amazing like usual! God I just had to say I loved everything about how sensual it was between dani and demarcus in the last chapter. I also love your fashion choices, same taste ughh. Love the subtle forced girly ness in different situations. You’re the best jessie!

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie3 months agoAuthor

Thank you honey! Dani and Demarcus will be getting to know each other real well! And I’m so glad we share fashion advice!!!

ArtickArtick3 months ago

I need a Jessica... Really enjoying it, good work Jessie <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCdslavejessie@Cdslavejessie
Hiiiii I’m Jessica! 31 year old sissy CD! I love love love writing forced feminization! Please message me I love making new friends!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES