Masculinity Lost Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked in the next drawer and saw a similar situation but with bras. Most of these were push up bras but, like the one Danny was gunna wear that day, there were some sexy unlined bras as well. Inside were a number of corsets as well. Some full bust corsets that had their own cups, as well as just waist clinchers as well. In that same drawer were stockings of all types. He'd have panties and bras for months! Danny sat there shocked at the femininity before him before turning to Jessica with an open mouth.

"Do you love it?? Oh you're so surprised you're speechless! You're welcome sweetie! You know my Daddy is LOADED and I'm such a shopaholic that I could use more space in my dresser. I'm glad I was able to start your new wardrobe sissy!! Now thank Mistress for your new pretty lingerie, and give me a kiss on the cheek too sweetie" Jessica bounced with glee seeing her sissy humiliated by his new attire.

"Mistress... you threw away all my underwear??? And all I have left is panties?? What am I supposed to do??"

Jessica raised her hand to give him a spanking again but Danny shrinked away from her raised hand and quickly begged.

"I'm sorry Mistress!! Please don't spank me again! Th-thank you for my p-p-pretty lingerie!" Danny quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek, blushing with shame from the humiliating act.

"Good girl. You learn quickly but that outburst can't go unpunished. Sit down on the bed, your nails need some TLC... and maybe some color girlfriend."

Danny sat, scared to piss her off again but his mind reeling that she was gunna paint his nails! Jessica went back to the suitcase and grabbed a bottle of hot pink nail polish, a base coat and a top coat with some sparkle to it, as well as an emery board and some clippers. She sat next to him on the bed, grabbed his legs and pulled them onto her lap. She got to work trimming and buffing his toe nails as he sat naked on his bed.

"You know i thought you'd be happier after last night to have your own lingerie. You were so happy confessing that you are a girly sissy girl. I'm sure your old macho man ego is hard to get rid of, but we'll work on that"

Jess teased as she finished the base coat and started painting his toes a bright pink. "You loved your little bunny outfit so much. And I know it was a big step taking 'Daddy' in your mouth but you finally did it! Such a big step to accept that you weren't adequate as a man and that being a 'girl' to a man, while it might be gay, is totally fine! You took that big BLACK cock like a fish to water honey! Honestly I was impressed."

Jess finished the two coats of pink polish and put on the sparkly top coat to protect the color. "But when you took my vibrator like that??? Holy cow girl, you could have been an onlyfans girl! You know, maybe that's a good idea. That video of you cumming like a bitch with my vibrator so deep inside you would make a killing on onlyfans!"

Jess finished the top coat and grabbed Danny's hands to file and shape them. "Oh sweet heart, your nails just won't do. We'll have to get you set up with my nail lady. Get some cute acrylics on these puppies. But for now, I'll just shape them and put a clear coat on them. I knoooowww you want to be in boy mode today, but this should satisfy your sissy cravings" she teased and she put the last swipe of sparkly top coat on his nails.

"Alright sissy, enough pampering. Get up and get your cute little undies on" Jessica pushed him off the bed.

Danny looked down at his toes, seeing them hot sparkly pink for the first time. Did he always have such dainty feet? Without hair and with the polish, they looked.... Cute. Danny looked at his hands, hand out with fingers splayed out like a woman admiring her ring. While not immediately noticeable, if you looked at his hands you could see how the nails were much too manicured. And the clear coat made his nails shine with some sparkle in the light. "I look like some poof!" Danny thought.

Danny hesitantly grabbed the lacy pink panties before Jessica stopped him. "Panties on last when wearing suspenders. Easier to take off to go tinkle.... And for other things hahahaha"

Jessica grabbed the pink waist cincher and wrapped it around Danny's waist. Buttoning the front clasps, she tightened the laces as much as possible. Danny grunted and groaned, his short lived freedom from a corset now gone. He had to resume taking short breaths up in his chest. Next, she fastened the lacy bralette around his chest. While this didn't have the push up affect of the bra last night, it still cupped his little titties and made them look so much more inviting in pink lace. His nipples were prominent showing through the sheer material.

"You can do the stockings yourself, sissy girl. You're gunna have to learn to do it on your own so no time like the present" Jessica said as she handed him the pink stockings. Danny sat stiffly on the bed, unable to bend much with his forced posture.

He followed Jessica's instructions to roll them up like a doughnut and slowly slide them up his smooth legs. Again, electricity flowed up from the stockings to his groin, making his locked clit twitch and leak just a small amount. Danny tried to hide it from Jessica, but of course she saw.

"Hahahaha awwww the little sissy loooves her stockings! Look at the little girl twitching in her cage. And is that clit leaking??? Omg hahaha!" Jessica tormented Danny as he finished the other stocking before standing up and fastening the garters. He remained silent, seething in his own humiliation at the hands of his ex girlfriend. When he bent, at the waist of course, for his new panties, Jess stopped him once again.

"Oh no not just yet. Your little friend isn't up that cute behind!" Jessica picked up the butt plug, went behind poor Danny and bent him over at the waist. Danny grabbed onto the dresser for support as Jessica stood with her hips right at Danny's ass. She took the plug and lubed it up before unceremoniously shoving it into Danny. He groaned in pain at the sudden intrusion, feeling his sphincter wrap tight around the narrow base. With a slap on his pink ass, Jessica stepped away.

"Can't have you not filled up anymore sissy girl! You gotta train that hole or you're never gunna fit Demarcus in there hahaha sorry I was so quick about it but we're running out of time. Here, put these on and get going or you're gunna be late."

Jessica handed him a wad of clothes. Thankfully, they appeared to be jeans and a polo. Danny quickly threw on the jeans and polo before taking the sneakers Jessica handed him. Realizing they weren't his, Danny took a closer look. They looked like white sneakers with a really thick heel. But looking inside he saw that his foot would be at an angle. These were heeled sneakers!

"Yeah I know those aren't yours but I thought they'd fit the bill for a tomboy look and I know you can't live without a pair of heels on. Put them on sissy!"

"Um Mistress, you didn't give me any socks?"

"Oh I know I didn't and I did it on purpose. Now put those shoes on sissy"

Danny just sighed with defeat as he slipped the white heeled sneakers on his feet. The sole was very thick as he was raised up about four inches. Surprisingly, his feet felt... normal in them. He realized his feet were aching before when he didn't have shoes on and they must've been so used to the heels from the night before.

The arched position in the heel gave the support while still keeping his foot in the arched position. Looking at himself in the mirror, he saw that the heels made his big girly butt even more prominent. And from the corset, his posture accentuated it even more!

With nothing to be done about the heels, Danny looked over his outfit to make sure his lingerie couldn't be seen. Only the faintest outline of a bra strap could be seen through the shirt so he'd have to be careful about that. But his pants kept sliding down. He didn't have a belt!

"Mistress could I please wear a belt? My pants keep sliding down"

"Hmmmm no I don't think so sissy. You'll just have to be careful so your panties don't peek out honey. Now get a move on or you'll be late!"

With that, Jess shoved a book bag, and a purse in his hands, and pushed him out of his apartment out onto campus.

12