All Comments on 'Masculinity Lost Ch. 15-16'

by Cdslavejessie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dreamer31adreamer31a3 months ago

Its getting very interesting now not one but two Misses blackmailing him

Hope he enjoys his first blow job

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want Jasmine and Jessie to meet

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like the idea but it's not believable. Too bad, I'm out!

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie3 months agoAuthor

Don’t worry, Jasmine and Jessie are definitely meeting :)

Sissysara78Sissysara783 months ago

This is getting good. Enjoying your story

ArtickArtick3 months ago

What a lucky sissy to have ppl pointing her in the right direction... ;)

Clockwork_Orange_TSClockwork_Orange_TS3 months ago

Oh yes. Yes yes yes. Good times! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please Continue This Is One Of The Best Stories On Here Love How U Constantly Describe Danny’s Body

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a small last part. Eagerly/desperately waiting for the next part. Tremendous work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Still dumb! Written by someone who doesn't understand how straight guys think or react. You can always tell because they just suck the roommate's dick, or just let the asshole put a cage on, or put a corset and shoes and he's in college, but too dumb to cut them off. Oh, and a straight guy wouldn't go to class dressed as the idiot in this story. He would cut the shit off, put normal clothes on and head home to figure things out. This is just someone's gay fantasy. If that's the case, don't write him as straight.

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie2 months agoAuthor

Sounds like you’re a little jealous of Dani. Would you like me to put your little dick in a cage, tighten you into a corset and strap and lock your feet into some heels? Get you down on your knees as you say “I- I can just cut myself out of all this” and I just nod and pull out my girl dick from my skirt. “I’m straight I won’t do it… I won’t” you whisper but you can’t take your eyes off my throbbing cock as you open your mouth and become a cocksucker? Yeah sounds like you’d “hate” that lol

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This should be in Gay male, obviously written by one because the so called straight MC doesn't respond or react like any straight guy would. A little reality would have helped alot.

SewblonSewblon20 days ago

"Sure, being a "sissy" was a kink thing, he wasn't trying to degrade what trans women and other non-binary people go through, but being a sissy was a part of Jamie. A sissy was different than a crossdresser or trans woman in Jamie's eyes, as he's sure people view it differently. It was a lifestyle choice for sure, but focused on hyper feminity and girliness. And also the want, no need, to be desired for that hyper femininity by women and men alike. To be owned and used for other people's pleasure." I am a trans woman, and I have that same desire to be hyper feminine and be desired for that hyper femininity by both men and women. So I have to ask, what is the difference between being a sissy and a trans woman in Jamie's mind? Is it just that Jamie is a part time woman whereas people like me are, or want to be, full time women? Are we meant to read Jamie as a cis male who is especially kinky? Or as a trans woman who is in denial? I ask, because to me, this reads as internalized transphobia, and it makes me feel gross and sad.

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie18 days agoAuthor

Sewblon: I’m so sorry it made you feel that way! I included that part cause I felt like I needed to explain myself about what being a sissy means to me rather than being trans to trans women and I clearly fucked it up. I am so so sorry I didn’t mean to offend you or anyone who is transitioning or transitioned!

To explain it more, it’s really complicated cause of my own internal dysphoria about what all *this* means to me. Am I just a crossdresser and just enjoy some kink play in my life? Or is it something more than that and I’m an egg and denying myself who I really am? Cause outside of writing fantasy stories, I have conversations with myself all the time about who I really am, ever since I was a kid. Right now in my life, I’m happy with where I am as somewhere in between the two sides of that spectrum. But it’s always constantly changing going from one side to the other.

Specifically for Jamie, I think he is still figuring it out too. He still refers to himself as he when around people he trusts but when presenting fully femme he goes female. He doesn’t know what he wants to do and is just enjoying the moment, being young and free and out of the hell that was highschool and being accepted in college with new friends. Did I put a bit of myself into Jamie, someone who doesn’t know who or what he is and is trying to figure it out? Absolutely. If his/my own thoughts and ideas of gender identity and kink were wrong or offended you, I am so so sorry and sincerely apologize. But I would love to learn more so I can better myself :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCdslavejessie@Cdslavejessie
Hiiiii I’m Jessica! 31 year old sissy CD! I love love love writing forced feminization! Please message me I love making new friends!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES