Masculinity Lost Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny felt the soft finger enter his mouth. The long tipped nail slight scratching at his tongue. Involuntarily, Danny closed his mouth and wrapped his plump lips around the digit. Jamie gasped in delight and slowly pumped her finger in and out a few times, making sure to get all that tasty pre cum inside the sissy's mouth. Satisfied, Jamie pulled his finger out with a slight pop and gave Danny a cute smile.

"See, that wasn't so bad now was it? And looking at you sucking on it like a slut! What was it you called me? A little faggot cock sucker? Well if that little taste didn't show me, it sure seems like your lips were made for cocksucking haha"

Danny couldn't take it anymore. Tears started welling up in his eyes and he bunched his fists. He couldn't take anymore humiliation, any more being called a fairy, any more gay stuff, any more panties or corsets or heels or dresses or bunny suits.

"Now listen here, Jamie or Jasmine or whatever you're calling yourself now! I'm not like you! I'm not a sissy. I'm not a crossdresser. And I'm definitely not a faggot like you!" Jamie practically shouted the last part and stood there, breathing as heavily as he could in his corset, glaring at Jamie.

Jamie, initially shocked by the outburst since he was so submissive and demure a second ago, just smiled at Danny. Reaching into his back pocket, Jamie pulled out his phone and started recording Danny in his slutty lingerie

"Oh really, Danny Stewart, what did you say? You're not a crossdresser but you're in such sexy lingerie. You're not a sissy but you have such a cute little cage on that little dicklet of yours. And what was that last part? You're not a faggot like me? Well, the way you sucked on my cum soaked finger begs to differ. And your cage is still twitching and leaking from trying to get hard. Well, how's the saying go? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Now, you're gunna get on your knees and apologize to Miss Jasmine, or else.... Well from the video I'm taking I'm guessing you can figure that out"

Danny fucked up. Royally fucked up. And there's nothing he could do to get out of it besides follow Jamie's, jasmines, orders. Reluctantly, Danny knelt down onto the cold tile of the bathroom, ass resting on the back of his heels, and started to beg.

"P-please Miss Jasmine. I'm sorry. I was angry and I acted out. Please don't send that to anyone please!"

Jamie took a step forward, fully embracing her new roll as Miss Jasmine, and brought the camera up to Jamie's face. Jamie took his fingers under Danny's chin and tilted his head up to look at him

"No, not good enough sissy. Give me your best girl voice and really beg and make me believe you really want to be a sissy girl for Miss Jasmine. And it better be good, bitch."

Jasmine stood over the kneeling sissy as he clasped his hands together and looked up with pleading eyes.

"M-Miss Jasmine please forgive me! I am a sissy girl! I love wearing cute lingerie and panties! I lo-...love having my.... Clit locked up in its c-cage. Thank you for fe-feeding me my own... cum" Danny said in his little girly voice, his shame spreading across his cheeks as he realized what he said.

"Good girl, sissy Danielle. I know it's hard to accept your place as a sissy, but now Miss Jasmine is here to help. Now, one last thing to do to show you really want to be a sissy..." Jasmine turned around and unbuttoned her little Jean shorts and lowered them a little. She reached inside to her powder blue lace thong and adjusted things. With a sigh of relief, she turned to the sissy.

Danny's mouth opened in a wide O as he looked at what was in Jasmines panties. A cock. Not just any cock, but a big one. It was already larger than Danny's when hard and it was still soft! And as he looked at his with his wide open mouth, it started to get larger in his lace prison. Before too long, it was fully hard pointing straight up. It's circumcised head poking out of the lacy blue panties. At least 8 inches, if not 9 inches of hard steel covered in feminine lace.

"Now, apologize again and finish by planting a big kiss on Miss Jasmines cock, sissy"

12