All Comments on 'Masculinity Lost Ch. 17-18'

by Cdslavejessie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Easily one of the best stories on the website so far! I am loving every chapter and I cant wait to read about the date night please keep the chapters coming!

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie2 months agoAuthor

Thank you thank you thank you honey!!!!! Omg I have butterflies reading that that’s so amazing :)

ArtickArtick2 months ago

Sounds like the cracks are beginning to form... This sissy is super jealous. ;)

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie2 months agoAuthor

Artick I’m sure you are jealous honey cause I know I am!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love it. Hope they go to the shopping mall next...

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi2 months ago

OMG...just binged and caught up on this Amazing story. Can't wait for the next part.

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie2 months agoAuthor

Thank you!!! Hope you enjoyed it honey ;) next part coming soon :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awful!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jesus, A straight guy wouldn't have let things get this far, but the setup makes no sense, he would simply snatch the phone, erase and destroy it. He bullied this puke in high school. But oh my god he has a phone, what can I do but what I'm told. Not likely and I hope no one tries it in the real world, because they'll get their ass beat.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@anons you sure have a lot of time on your hands to read all the chapters just to comment this BS. End of the day it's a story, if you don't like it, don't read it.

@Author Jessie, thank you for this creation, ignore all these ridiculous comments, I can't wait to see what else you come up with. 5*

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie2 months agoAuthor

Thank you thank you thank you :) another chapter coming out soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please let Jessica be Dani’s first one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Please dot stop writing, your stories make me cum so hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCdslavejessie@Cdslavejessie
Hiiiii I’m Jessica! 31 year old sissy CD! I love love love writing forced feminization! Please message me I love making new friends!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES