Masculinity Lost Ch. 27

Story Info
A trip to the dance floor and the bathroom.
4.3k words
4.67
6.8k
8

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27: The dance floor and a trip to the girls room

Danny wiggled his big butt back and forth, partly because of how his skirt forced him to, partly because of the plug making him, but also partly cause he had been enjoying being appreciated. "Clearly me butt is a fan favorite, so if im stuck like this why not flaunt it for the night?" Or so his inebriated self reasoned. He looked back at Demarcus whose eyes were glued to his backside going back and forth with his hips as Danny walked. Danny giggled at the sight, enjoying the power he had over his buddy without actually doing anything.

Danny followed the blonde twins down the stairs and onto the dance floor packing with writhing bodies. The floor was filled with bodies. There were a handful of black couples, but the vast majority with white women with black men. "Huh, that's odd?" Danny thought, not putting two and two together.

The "twins" took Jamal and Chris and grinded up close, ass first to the basketball players. Danny didn't know what to do. He'd never danced as a girl, hell he barely danced as a guy and when he did he was basically grinding his crotch into a girl. Danny saw the blondes working it back into their partners, flipping their hair, slowly sliding up from bent over to leaning back into their partners chest. All with smiles and laughter mixed with flirty looks and downright smoldering looks begging with fuck me eyes.

Danny just stood there, lost looking at the sexual energy building up between the two couples when he felt strong hands grip his waist. With a sharp "eeepp!!" Danny jumped before looking up and seeing Demarcus smiling down at him. Danny felt his crotch press against his butt, the anaconda sliding up and down his leather clad butt. Danny slowly melted back into the warm feeling on his hips and butt, slowly moving his hips side to side along with the beat and Demarcus's lead. Demarcus started moving faster and Danny kept up. The weed and alcohol were really coursing through him as he downed the rest of the drink. "Fuck it, just enjoy it dude. Let loose" Danny thought to himself as he really started wiggling his hips.

He saw one of the blondes bent at the waist and twerking her butt against Jamal's crotch. "Shit that girls butt isn't as big as mine! That's not twerking! Let me show her!" Danny defiantly thought as He bent at the waist forward grabbing his knees and started twerking. His leather clad butt wiggled and jiggled obscenely, backing up right into Demarcus. Danny felt the hand grip his waist tighter and felt the other hand go to the small of his back and push down as he let Danny work. Danny looked over his shoulder and brushed his long brunette hair over his shoulder to get a look at Demarcus. A fire was in his eyes Danny had never seen before when directed at him. Danny giggled at how much power and control he had over his friend.

Danny kept wiggling but then he slowly snapped back up at the waist, his DDs jiggling with the snap, hair flying, as he leaned his upper body against Demarcus. Demarcus's hands went to Danny's front, one gently sliding across Danny's exposed stomach, toying with his new belly button ring. The other traced the body jewelry under his fake tit, sliding up until he was cupping it gently. Electricity shot through Danny's nipple, making his cock leak in his cage and his butt spasm on his plug. A moan came out of him, forcing him to close his eyes and leave his mouth open and parted. He slid his long finger nailed hand up Demarcus's body before wrapping around his head. He felt the hand as his stomach slide up to grab his neck and chin before being tilted up into a kiss.

The interracial couple unashamedly made out on the dance floor, grinding their pelvis's together for a long time. Moments turned to seconds turned to minutes. But in the haze of inebriation and lust, Danny felt like it was forever. Demarcus's tongue was skilled and he was a great kisser. The hand on his tit was driving him wild with passion. When Demarcus broke the kiss and started nibbling on the cleft of Danny's neck, Danny almost lost it. "Oh my gawwwddddd!!" Danny practically screamed out in a half moan half shot as his eyes opened.

Standing across from him was a familiar couple, and a couple he dreaded seeing in his current state with a large black man fondling his chest and nibbling on his neck. Jessica and Jamie stood there a few feet away from him, dancing away while grinning at the feminized man being manhandled. Jessica stood behind Jamie in the "man" position grinding her hips into Jamie's tight butt. Jessica was wearing a black leather strapless corset top. The bust was formed to fit her beautiful D cups. She was wearing black wet look pleather leggings that lead to a pair of black shiny thigh high stilleto boots. Her hair hung in waves down past her shoulders. Her eyes were Smokey and her features had contouring to make them sharper. And her lips were a bright matte red. Her fingers had some gold rings and her wrists a couple bracelets. And around her neck hung a single gold chain with a key hanging between her pushed up breasts. The key to Danny's manhood.

Grinding into Jessica's leather crotch was blonde haired Jamie, but an improved Jamie, especially in the chest area! Jamie's blonde hair flowed down past his big hoop earrings down to his bare shoulders. A black corset top barely contained his breasts that matched Danny's own! His cleavage and upper chest shimmered with body glitter. While the shoulders were bare, the top did have tight black lace sleeves that connected to the top at the breast area, halfway down his slim arms. The corset top was cropped short enough to show off his dangly pink gemstone navel piercing. He was wearing a matching skirt of Danny's, but he was a bright neon pink. While it didn't look like it was going to burst over his ass like Danny's was over his smaller butt, his did look just as tight and constricting. His legs were covered with nearly sheer black stockings, making his legs look delightful. On his feet were the black version of Danny's own platform stilleto pumps.

The two grinded away in front of Danny and Demarcus, feeling each other up, but with Jessica firmly in the dominant role. Jessica would stand tall while Jamie slid down her body like a stripper pole, squatting down on his heels presenting his leather clad butt to Danny while looking over his shoulder and giggling. Jessica had Jamie bent over legs spread as wide as Jamie's constricting skirt would allow while faux fucking him from behind. She grabbed Jamie by the hair and roughly pulled him back up to her chest, Jamie smiling and panting at being dominated while Jessica licked up and down Jamie's exposed neck making him writhe and moan in pleasure.

Jessica slapped Jamie on the ass causing him to yelp and giggle before walking over to the feminized Danny with a big smile on her face. "Omg hiiii Danielle! I didn't know you would be here! And Demarcus! So good to see you, big guy! I see you're really taking care of my bestie Danielle. Isn't she great! You wouldn't believe it, but she was a real tomBOY growing up. Always trying to be one of the GUYS. But that just wasn't her, I mean LOOK at her! She's gorgeous! She's so nice and sweet too, isn't she?? And a real freak in the bed hahahaha" Jessica teased talking to Demarcus, making Danny shrink with fear of being caught, plus the humiliation of what she was saying was getting past his drunk wall.

"Hey Jess! Good to see you two! Damnnnnn you're looking fierce tonight, girl. You know Danielle here? Yeah she's my girl tonight, and a damn pretty one at that. I thought you might have been a tomboy growing up, baby girl, with all your interests in sports and movies and games and stuff. But you look all girl to me, baby. Ain't that right?" Demarcus cupped his cheek and looked into Danny's eyes fiercely.

"Y-yes... I'm all g-girly girl now." Danny stuttered.

"Whose girl are you sweetness?"

Danny didn't want to say it in front of his ex girlfriend but he knew he didn't have a choice in the moment ".... Y-your girly girl.... Daddy" Danny inwardly cringed at the self debasement he put himself through in front of Jessica, which only got worse as Demarcus kissed him roughly on the mouth while squeezing his plump butt.

"*giggle* awww isn't that so sweet! Danielle and I have a long history together. You must've really done a number on her. Normally she needs a little more FORCE and SPANK on the ass to get her this way hahaha" Jessica was loving every moment of Danny's forced homosexual relationship. She couldn't get enough of the cocky asshole forced to make out with his best friend.

"Yeah Danielle here couldn't get enough of me from the moment she saw me. And I'm happy to appease her." Demarcus looked over at Jamie smiling shyly behind Jessica. "We met earlier. Jamie, right? Damn girl you look amazing!" Demarcus swore her tits weren't that big earlier, but just assumed she was wearing a big push up bra. Looking at Jessica, "Is Jamie your.... Girlfriend?"

Jessica laughed "oh no, Jamie girl is just my friend. VERY close friend mind you. Same as Danielle here. But Can I steal DANNY-Elle away from you? Gotta use the little girls room" Jessica asked.

"Of course but bring her back in one piece. Danielle likes to show off a bit" Demarcus thought back to how brazen she was rubbing his cock in front of the valet. "and knowing this place a brother will be all over that ass in a moment. Bring her back up to the VIP area and you girls can hang out with us. Give daddy a kiss shawty" Demarcus firmly ordered. Danny was reluctant now compared to before Jessica showed up but quickly gave him a peck on the lips before following Jessica and Jamie to the restroom.

Jessica led the way, followed by her two big titted sissy girls mincing away with tiny steps from the tight skirts. They both needed to hustle following Jessica's long gait, giving their butts extra wiggle as they walked. The three white "girls" were met with stares from the black men in the club. A lot of hands rubbing together with devious smiles. A few even took the advantage and pinched the two sissies' leather clad butts as they passed by. Jamie seemed delighted by the forwardness of the big black men, giving flirty smiles back as she wiggled past. Danny, reminded of why he was in this club in a tight outfit and high heels, squeaked from the pinches and gropes, trying to mince faster in his 5 inch pumps. But none of the men dared touch Jessica, as the aura of power she exuded in her leather outfit only allowed for looks but no touching.

The trio finally made it to the bathroom hallway where Danny would have reflexively entered the men's if he wasn't following Jessica. The three entered the women's, finding it surprisingly empty at the moment. Jamie grabbed Danny's hand and pulled him into the nearest stall with him, giggling the whole way. He shut the door behind them and immediately pounced on Danny, locking lips and wrapping his arms around Danny. Danny, still reeling from seeing Jessica and Jamie at the club, stood still at first while Jamie kissed him, but then the weed and alcohol and his own horniness took over and he slowly started kissing back.

Jamie felt so different than Demarcus, so soft and smelling of flowers where Demarcus was rough and smelled of cologne and musk. Danny put his hands on Jamie's hips, enjoying the sloppy make out with an extremely attractive "girl" when he felt Jamie grab his hand and shove it under her skirt. Tucked under a tight thong Danny felt Jamie's cock hard and throbbing, trying to forced its way out of its nylon prison for release. Jamie grabbed Danny's hands and had him start stroking and rubbing it like it was a clit. Danny tried to forget it was a cock, just a large clit he was playing with. But as it grew and throbbed, Danny couldn't deny what he was feeling anymore.

"God Jamie's so big. Not as big as Demarcus but still big. It did make me feel.... Good earlier. Would it be so bad if it made 'Danielle' feel good too?...." Danny thought to himself.

But Jamie pulled back from the kiss with a smile before Danny went any farther. "Mmmm honey you run my clit so good. But Miss Jessica would be upset if I messed up your pretty make up before Demarcus had a chance to. But I promise later you'll get to play with it again sissy. Now sit down and lift your skirt. I know you have to go tinkle after all your drinks" Jamie ordered.

He was right, Danny was ready to burst. And with this cage on there was no way he could pee standing up like he normally did. Danny hiked up his skirt (Ugh how humiliating having to pull up a skirt!) and pulled down his thong, feeling relief from his crushed balls and clit. He let loose and did his business, finding that he needed to dab his cage dry with toilet paper from the spray from his caged cock. Danny tried to look down when he felt the odd feeling of peeing in a cage, but he couldn't see past his DDs. Trying to look side to side to get a glimpse he gave up, humiliated at his giant knockers. Blushing, Danny wiped his cage before pulling back up his thong and smoothing out his skirt over his hips and thighs, satisfied there was no bulge in his tight skirt.

Danny moved to get out of the stall but was stopped with a hand from Jamie. A wicked grin on the feminized alpha sissy's face made Danny worried. "Wait for me, girlfriend. I still have to go. And with how tight you made my little thong, I'm gunna need some help." Jamie pulled down his thong, the same pink kind as Danny's, but didn't move to sit down. Instead, he hiked up the tight skirt, which caught on the head of his 9 inch girl dick. With a final pull, the dick was released from its leather prison, springing up and down from the force. Hard as a rock, it stood at a 45 degree angle from Jamie's body.

"I'm not gunna be able to angle it down with it hard like this, so you're going to aim it for me, sissy girl. Make sure you get two hands on it, it's powerful" Jamie, now Jasmine ordered.

Danny tried to shrink away but was unable to in the tiny stall. Jasmine looked at him with force in her eyes that threatened severe punishment if he didn't obey. Danny looked from her face to her dick and back again before locking onto the dick, breathing heavily from fear (he reasoned, not that he was looking forward to working Jasmines cock again).

Danny moved his pink talons towards the hard appendage, seemingly of their own accord. Danny inside was dying and raging against the humiliating act he was about to do, but couldn't stop his dainty hands from reaching out and grabbing the hard girl cock in both hands.

"Good girl, Dani. Such good service from my personal bathroom attendant. Remember when your buddies made me do this in the locker room in high school? Forcing me to hold onto and aim each of their cocks into the urinal. But you didn't. You just egged them on. I thought it was cause it was too "gay" for you. But now I know it was cause you were ashamed of your tiny little dick hahahaha all those other guys had hammers and you didn't want to show off your little pencil hahaha or maybe you were just jealous and wishing it was you instead of me? Is that what it was, DANI? You wanted to be the humiliated sissy bathroom attendant? Well now's your chance girly. Aim me down and hold on"

Jasmine teased as Danny blushed hot at the humiliating words. He remembered that day and it was exactly as Jasmine said it was. He was the one who came up with the idea but once he saw his buddies were all packing, he couldn't let them know he had only a little 4 inches to work with. But now he was on the other side holding onto 9 inches of hard white girl dick as he submissively aimed it down towards the toilet bowl.

Once aimed, Jasmine let loose and a torrent of pee jetted into the bowl. Danny held on while trying to die from shame from holding another man's (woman's?) cock to pee. "Hahaha that's a good bitch. Hold it tight, Danny girl. That's it almost done. Now make sure to shake it to get the last droplets off. But not too much or else you're just playing with it. I know you want to play with my joystick, but not now kitten. Just give my girl dick a little kiss" Jessica humiliated the skirted Danny. Danny looked up at her horrified, but one look from Jasmine and he knew he had to. Danny bent down at the waist, sticking his butt out as he had been taught and kissed the tip of Jasmines dick. Revulsion filled Danny but he bit his tongue.

"Good bitch. Doesn't that just feel right? Maybe Demarcus will let you hold his anaconda. Now THATS a real man right there. And I'm sure he'd love having his little assistant helping him out. Now tuck me back into my cute little thong, that's a good girrrrllll. It's a good thing I'm flexible honey. Long years of practice tucking. You won't have to worry about that with your little clitty hahaha" Jasmine laughed as he opened the stall door and walked over to the mirrors and sinks to Jessica touching up her make up. Danny followed robotically, in shock at the humiliating task he just performed.

"Oh Danielle why so glum? I thought you'd love serving Jasmine like that? Now that just won't do. Here, I have something for you that will put you back in that girly submissive mood we all love." Jessica took out a little blue pill from her purse.

"Um... what is that Miss?" Danny asked nervously.

"Oh just a little helper to get you back to being sweet submissive Danielle. And don't call me Miss here, we don't want Demarcus getting the wrong ideas that you're a lesbo. We all know you love cock honey and you gotta show it. Now open wide or I'll pull up that skirt so your cage hangs out and spank you right here. Who knows when some girls are gunna come in here??" Jessica held up a hand to prove her point and Danny quickly snapped open his mouth, sticking out his tongue.

"Ooooohhh that's it, stick out you tongue like the slut you are. Finish your drink and swallow, we know how much you love swallowing hahaha and take a few puffs from my pen sweetie" Danny swallowed the pill and shot back the last of his pink cocktail. He pulled out the pen and took deep hits, wanting to obey but also numb himself from the humiliations from tonight.

The weed and alcohol took affect and Danny looked at himself in the mirror. But his masculine self could no longer be seen behind all the make up and silicone. All Danny saw was a sexy brunette with huge breasts threatening to pop out of her silky pink top, a trim waist glittering with body jewelry and navel piercings leading to the swell of wide hips covered in leather with a tan line heart on her hip. He looked at her face and saw big fake lashes fluttering over a Smokey pink eye shadow. Her cheeks were flushed from blush and from alcohol. And her lips were slightly smeared, making her look a bit more whorish than intended.

"Well that just won't do. I don't want to look like a whore if I'm stuck like this" Danny thought as he pulled out his purse with the shiny lip gloss. Taking out the applicator, Danny leaned forward at the waist over the vanity sink towards the mirror to reapply his shiny pink gloss. Still very unaccustomed to his new chest assets, Danny knocked over a soap dispenser with his tits. Bending and twisting lower to pick it up, Danny then knocked over paper towels with them too. Jamie and Jessica began laughing at the clumsy sissy, taunting him about his new additions. Blushing, Danny picked up the stuff and put it back on the counter before carefully reapplying his lip gloss. He saw a flash and shutter sound and looked in the mirror over his shoulder at Jessica taking a pic of the super feminine act.

"Omg this is so hot honey! With you sticking your butt out from bending that way, your lips in a perfect O, this needs to go on the Gram!" Jessica laughed as she typed away.

Before Danny could object, the bathroom door opened and in walked the blonde "twins". Both tottered in with their tiny tube mini dresses, almost exposing either their fake tits or panties as they walked as they had to have a constant tugging battle up and down to remain decent. They saw Danny and shrieked.

12