All Comments on 'Masculinity Lost Ch. 27'

by Cdslavejessie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 1 month ago

Great chapter but forgot myself and further along over on the other place lol

dreamer31adreamer31aabout 1 month ago

Worth waiting for but not so long next time

love this story love Danny

xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoy real forced fem stories, where psychology, emotions and trickery are used to move the victim along, or just overpowering force. But this one just doesn't make sense, straight guys would cut the shit off and come up with a story, or beat the shit out of the person doing this. All of this is just silly. If you want to write a story about a straight guy being forced, ask a straight guy what he would do in the situation, instead of some extreme gay fantasy. For the Danny character to do what he does, he was never straight.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

So hot!!! Danielle is such a hot bimbo sissy that is probably so horny being fed Viagra, drugs, and alcohol. She’s not going to be able to control herself around Demarcus and she’ll find out how it feels to be a real woman and I’m sure she’ll love it. I can’t wait to read more. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hottest story rn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This series is the best out there

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Can’t wait to read the rest ;3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCdslavejessie@Cdslavejessie
Hiiiii I’m Jessica! 31 year old sissy CD! I love love love writing forced feminization! Please message me I love making new friends!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES