All Comments on 'Masculinity Lost'

by Cdslavejessie

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
coyote62coyote623 months ago

Like the buildup... like the story.. left me in the wrong place. Maybe a second part coming? Series? Just needs more

Overall it was good story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great start. I am looking forward to see how you develop it.

dreamer31adreamer31a3 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter getting excited thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would love her to get him drunk and get incriminating 'evidence' (including the text he sent to John), maybe trick him into her panties, and peg him tonight, then blackmailing him into crossdressing where on Thursday he gets fucked by or gives a blowjob to John, with her there videoing it. Culminating in her arranging for the entire frat pulling a train on Danny at the party.

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincess3 months ago

Love it! Can't wait to see what the next part brings :)

sissylily2018sissylily20183 months ago

Keep going I want to see how this develops

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have his balls removed or

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not very original, don't you think? It comes across as a string of super stereotypical story lines from every story posted here in literotica. Small framed guy, check. Handsome college boy, check. Drunken Frat party, check. Gym boy confusion, check. Ex girlfriend revenge, check. Halloween party dressed as a hot chick, check. Straight stud turns him on, check. I mean unless you're trying to write a parody or see how many stereotypes you can put into one story this is not very interesting. On the bright side you writing style is very good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The mistaken text is a real stretch and a straight guy is going to fix that before worrying about being late for an ex girlfriend. I liked the intro about leaning on real things and not magic, but in reality a guy would straighten out the confusion priority one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great first story, looking forward to Dani, Jessica and John's adventure continues.

EbokfimaEbokfima3 months ago

Keep going love the story

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie3 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments so much! It means a lot you guys are reading my silly little fantasy story! And I really do appreciate the constructive criticism too. Yes, there are some out there elements, but I try to remain in the realm of realism. No magic or body transfers. Just good ol fashion crossdressing (and maybe some surgery/hormones down the line). I know some things are a stretch, ie the text mishap, and I could have done it better but it’s my first story and I’m just a silly little sissy girl lol I’ll try to be better I promise :)

Thank you all and please please please keep commenting and even messaging me :) love you all boys and girls and gurls!

Xoxo Jessica

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved reading the first part. Perhaps the next few texts to John from Dani's phone could be from Jessica since she would know Dani's phone unlock pattern/code

Samsummers369Samsummers3693 months ago

I love this start, maybe Danny and Jessica can go to the party as bat man and cat woman, but loose a beer pong bet and have to swap costumes.... then John turns up!

SweetbobbiSweetbobbi3 months ago

Interesting start but the text error is very weak. I think the story would be stronger without it, perhaps let Jesssaica set him up ()revenge is sweet)

Socalsissy1Socalsissy13 months ago

Great start. It kept me captivated. I’m looking forward to more stories.

ArtickArtick3 months ago

I'm sensing a setup from Jessica and John... Can't wait for more and keep up the good work Jessie ;)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For your first story, I thought it was well written and look forward to more of Dani.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Writing in the 3rd person robs the story of the protagonist emotional and physical experience. Thus removing the readers opportunity to imagine themselves in their place and relate to those feelings.

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

So far, so good. Hope it gets hotter.

SewblonSewblon23 days ago

Hair removal creams have never been effective for me or anyone I know. But like Sweetbobbi said, the text error seems rather contrived.

CdslavejessieCdslavejessie22 days agoAuthor

Sewblon, hair removal cream has worked for me! Sorry it didn’t work for you. I know it’s not the most effective but there’s a little suspension of disbelief in some stories. Not going for a NY times best seller lol but I do appreciate your feedback! And I know the text error was wonky and not good writing but it was my first chapter of my first story! You can spank me later for it ;)

Badboy1616Badboy161615 days ago

Great starting story! It’s brave to write one on here. Most of the people commenting have never even attempted a story especially the haters so don’t listen and just do as you do! I have just started to wear panties and love how they feel on my smooth legs and ass. I hope to see this in the next few chapters. However, I just can’t make up my mind on wether to continue this way. I love wearing them out in public though. It’s a thrill to know I have them on especially the pink thongs! I’m not really sure what step to take next. Anyway, I see there are a lot more chapters to read and please keep writing! You have a real talent!!! The start of this series is hot! I hope you see this comment.

AishoAisho10 days ago

A very good story from a skilled writer , please keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCdslavejessie@Cdslavejessie
Hiiiii I’m Jessica! 31 year old sissy CD! I love love love writing forced feminization! Please message me I love making new friends!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES