Mask

Story Info
Captured soldier is used in sexual experiment.
2.8k words
4.18
25.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had absolute faith in our Leader. Yes, our friends and allies through the world had fallen as the evil forces of "democracy" and "freedom" had one by one toppled the bastions of strongman rule. First Russia, then Britain and the rest of Europe went down. Our Leader had called for a day of mourning when the Orban government in Hungary fell, but that was not surprising, as our Leader's brother had been a close personal friend of Orban and they frequently advised each other politically. China held out for longer, but once they fell, North Korea didn't have a chance. Before the Kims could even make plans, the troops of the enemy had swarmed in over the Chinese border and within hours, the Kims were history - captured and publicly executed. It was like watching the fall of Ceaucescu in Romania - a lesson we had all been indoctrinated with in history class, to make sure that never happened to us or our Leader.

The African countries were the next to fall. South Africa had fallen several decades ago but some of the smaller countries still had strong leadership, not that wimpy "democracy" nonsense. But like a wave, the sweep of that "freedom" bullshit eliminated the strength left on the continent. Australia was easy pickings - an isolated, desert country where the entire population lived within about a mile of the shore, as that was the only place water was available. Except for that one town in the interior, at the lone oasis in the middle of the country. Alice Ring or something like that - we never focused much on Australia in school even when they were part of the strong government club. Then the war started coming towards us - various countries in South America were infected by the "democracy" propaganda and weakened before falling. When Brazil fell, I started to get worried. Soon we were the lone country left that still had the strength to hold out against the nonsense of "freedom". Our Leader gave a rousing speech about us being the last bastion of sanity in the world and how we HAD to survive or humanity was doomed. We were inspired, and succeeded in holding off the invaders. We heard they were frustrated and going to try a new tactic.

Some of the enemy's drones flashed around us overhead. That couldn't possibly be the new tactic, could it? Drones were nothing new under the sun. We figured they were reporting back our positions to the enemy commanders. Not that it mattered - our positions were the same as they were a month ago. They knew where we were, and hadn't been able to budge us.

What was that funny hissing sound? I looked around to see which vehicle's tires had sprung a leak, but saw nothing. And why was I suddenly tired? My eyes seemed to slam shut on their own...

*

"Hello."

I slowly came awake. An enemy major was standing in front of me. I realized I was chained to a wall.

The major activated a television and I saw the unthinkable. Enemy troops had seized our capital and our government centers and our Leader had been executed. The shock of it seemed to break my brain.

"Our new tactic was sleeping-gas."

That explained everything.

"Anyway, moving on. Your government was the last holdout. Now that they're gone, everyone on earth has joined with our world government, whose first action was to permanently criminalize your form of government. Because our leaders are nice, we'll give you a choice. You can have me kill you. Many members of your army have chosen this option, as it allows them to, in their own words, die with honor. Or you can volunteer to participate in a sexual experiment one of our female scientists is performing. If you choose that option, you will live your full allotted natural lifespan. There's no time limit to decide, but until you do, you will remain chained to the wall. If you want me to leave and come back after you've had a chance to think, I can return in an hour if you'd like."

"That won't be necessary," I said. "I choose the experiment."

My life was over either way, but some primitive urge in me wanted to survive.

"Very well." The major drew a syringe from his pocket. "I will now render you unconscious. When you awaken, you will be ready to participate in the experiment."

"Yes, Major."

The needle touched my neck. The substance in it was injected into my carotid artery, and I again fell unconscious.

*

"Good morning, Subject 58563."

I blinked my eyes open. I was now naked and in what looked like a sex dungeon. There were two surgical scars on my body that hadn't been there before. My arms were drawn behind me and cuffed, with very comfortable padded handcuffs. There was a tube coming from the ceiling that was inserted into the back of my neck. And a tube going from my left thigh down into the floor. I was standing upright and apparently free to move. I took a couple of tentative steps.

"What are these tubes?" I asked the brunette woman in front of me. She was also naked, and holding a clipboard. She was about five-foot-seven (so three inches shorter than me), of slender build, with a chest that fit her frame (probably between a B and a C cup) and a shaved pussy. All my hair, both face and body, had been removed.

"We emptied and inactivated your digestive system, so the tube in your neck is how you get the nutrients and fluids you need to survive. The tube in your thigh drains the liquids from your bladder. By the way, I am Michelle, your assigned tester. When you are not being tested, you will be rendered unconscious, so that you don't get bored. And before we wake you, we will fully clean your body."

"I... see."

"Let us proceed with the testing. And by the way, since I know you're wondering, I'm four years, eight months and ten days older than you. I don't look it, do I?"

That made her 28 years, 3 months and 2 days old.

"You look about 18 or 19. I'm ready for the tests to begin."

Michelle's first action was to stroke my cock to full hardness. She then took out a ruler and measured its length, followed by a tape measure to measure its thickness.

"Length, seven and 5/16 inches. Thickness while fully erect, 2 and 3/8 inches in circumference." She made some notes on the clipboard. "How long has it been since you last orgasmed?"

I paused to think. I hadn't had time for sex in several months. The last time I visited a soldier's brothel was before the war hit our country directly...

"I last got release on March 4th."

She added a note to the clipboard. "Subject claims his last release was 96 days ago," she intoned.

Had it really been that long?

"Have you ever had your prostate stimulated while having sex?"

I shook my head. "Our Leader taught us that only pansies enjoy having their asses reamed."

She made an additional note on the clipboard. "Meanwhile, he had his mistress peg him twice a day. You didn't know?"

What?

"You lie!"

She shook her head. "We found the tapes in his safe when we took the capitol building."

I muttered a few select curse words under my breath.

"Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?"

"Yes, once. Paid extra for one of the women in the soldier's brothel to let me."

"Have you ever gotten a woman pregnant?"

"No, the women in the soldier's brothels all had hysterectomies before being allowed to work there."

She finished writing on the clipboard and set it to the side.

"Experiment 1 with Subject 58563, beginning now."

*

Michelle produced a small clear plastic cup and weighed it on a scale. Then she wrapped her hand around my erect cock and slowly began stroking.

"That feels nice," I told her.

She used her other hand to gently caress my balls. "That's the idea." She continued her gentle movements, up, down, up, down along my rod. I shivered.

"It'll undoubtedly take more than one cum to empty your balls today," she grinned. She switched from using her whole hand to sliding two fingers along my shaft. My body quivered and my legs started to tense.

"Looks like it really has been a long time," she purred. Her voice almost made me cum on the spot. She resumed using her full hand on me and picked up the cup. She sped her stroking, and I could feel my climax about to hit. She aimed me so that every drop of my cum went into the cup, then weighed it on the scale again.

"3.48 grams of cum," she informed me, noting it on the clipboard. "I'll let you have two minutes to recover before I give you another orgasm, this one to fully empty your balls."

She made several more notes. "Oh, and it took just one minute and 37 seconds from the time I began stroking to the start of your ejaculation."

"I told you it had been a while," I grunted.

She waited a short moment before producing a strap-on and securing it to herself. She then took another plastic cup and weighed it, then lubed her toy and my butt crack. She got behind me and bent me over, spreading my legs.

"Subject is about to be penetrated anally for the first time."

"Correct," I grunted. She worked herself slowly into me, let my body have a moment to adjust to the sensation, then began easing in and out. To my surprise, every time she slid all the way in, she hit some spot inside me that made my cock twitch. I was fully hard again within moments.

"Subject's body responds well to subject's prostate being stimulated." She continued to slowly and sensually fuck me. This wasn't some wild ass-reaming,. It actually felt good. I was starting to believe her when she said that the late Leader had this done to him twice a day.

"Mmmmm," I murmured.

Michelle reached a hand around to caress my balls. I could feel them filling. Her other hand had the second plastic cup. Without realizing it, I began shoving my ass backwards to get her toy in as deep as possible every time. She sped up the pace of her fucking a bit. Her naked body pressed against my bare flesh from behind. I allowed myself to relax and enjoy the feelings washing through me.

She began scraping her fingernails over my sac. That added to the pleasure. I trembled with anticipation. Michelle positioned the cup to catch every drop, again. I let out a lustful roar as I blasted my cum into it. She didn't stop moving her hips or her hand on my balls until I was fully emptied of sperm.

"2.52 grams. Subject's balls are now fully empty."

I felt a sudden weariness come over me. The tube in my neck must have had a sleeping agent added, because I passed out.

*

"Experiment 2 on Subject 58563."

I blinked my eyes open. Michelle was back.

"Subject enjoyed reaching climax twice last time," I giggled. "Make sure you note that."

Michelle laughed. "Oh, I did."

She once again got me fully hard. This time she produced a Fleshlight. She carefully weighed it on the scale after she lubed up the interior.

"I've never had one of those used on me," I informed Michelle.

She made a note on her clipboard. Then she slid the device down onto my cock. I began fucking it like I would a pussy as Michelle held it still.

"Do you think you can cum like this, or do you also require prostate stimulation to ejaculate?"

"I can cum like this," I assured her. I pumped my hips steadily. The interior of the Fleshlight felt very good. Michelle reached a hand down to cup my balls.

"Your balls do appear to be filling."

"Yep," I grunted, as I sped the motion of my hips. My balls were actually filling quite quickly. Michelle simply held the Fleshlight in place for me. I began panting as I thrust hard and fast into it.

"Are you close?"

"Very," I assured her. I began really slamming my hips back and forth now, thrusting deep and hard into the fake vagina. I moaned as my legs tensed. With a lustful cry, I shot jets of sperm into the device. Michelle waited until I was finished before removing it and weighing it.

"2.76 grams of semen. It took you 774 seconds to achieve orgasm, which lasted for 18 seconds."

I nodded as I once again felt sleepy. I faded into unconsciousness yet again.

*

"Experiment 3 on Subject 58563."

I was lying horizontally on a platform for this one. Michelle got my cock hard and then put a pump with attached tubing on my pole. The tubing would send my sperm directly into a reservoir.

"I don't suppose you've ever had your dick milked by a machine."

"I have not."

She made notes on her clipboard.

"Milking machine, activate."

She pushed a button on the machine, and the tube began working my cock. I felt like it was growing an extra half inch. Darts of pleasure shot through my skin.

"This is... different."

She nodded and gave me a smile. She positioned herself at the side of the platform and leaned over.

"What do you think about my breasts?"

I paused to moan a couple of times as the machine actively worked on my swollen cock. "They fit your frame well."

"Maybe if you're lucky, you can suck on them one of these times."

I gasped as the machine continually pumped at my rod. "I'd like that."

She walked back over to look at the machine working my cock. I shivered as my balls filled with cum. She smiled at me as my hips began involuntarily thrusting upwards.

"Maybe I should make you cum twice."

"Please don't."

The machine ruthlessly pumped my pole. My balls were now very tight and very full. I stopped talking and began panting and gasping. Michelle stood next to me and jiggled her breasts. Seeing that set me off and I could feel my sperm being sucked into the tubing and pulled into the reservoir. Michelle waited until every drop was extracted, then deactivated the machine.

"2.94 grams. You had a lot in there today."

"Oh."

I passed out again.

*

[About 50 experiments later]

"Okay, we're done experimenting on you. There's nothing we haven't already tried. So now I can use your body for my own pleasure at my discretion. I've been properly sterilized, so you can't get me pregnant, and you and I are both STD-free."

"Does this mean my penis will actually be inside a human?"

Michelle smiled. "I definitely count as a human."

"I've missed that a lot."

She quickly got me hard while fingering her pussy.

"So have I. It's been nice doing the experiments on my subjects, but I haven't had a dick actually in me in a long time. So forget the foreplay, I want to go straight to the sex."

"Works for me." I was lying on a full-fledged bed this time, my limbs bound. Michelle was clearly going to ride me cowgirl-style.

"Let us begin." Michelle glided onto the bed and lowered her box onto my pole. She waited just an instant, then began bouncing up and down, placing her hands on my chest for balance.

"Oooh, this feels good," I whispered.

"Agreed." Michelle quickly achieved a smooth rhythm, squeezing my cock on every down bounce. Her breasts jiggled appealingly, and I lifted my head. She got the point and leaned forward, allowing me to take a nipple into my mouth. I suckled on it with eagerness. She wrapped her arms around my head, holding it against her chest. I began moving my hips to match the rhythm of her bounces, switching between her nipples about once every 30 seconds.

Michelle moaned and sped her pace. I thrust upwards, hard and deep. Her body quivered and she locked her legs around me, actively milking me with her pussy. I shuddered and tensed as my balls filled.

"Do it," Michelle husked. "Cum in me."

"Yes'm." I sped my hips up, slamming into her with maximal effort. She held me tightly. My cock twitched and throbbed as she squeezed it with her internal muscles. My entire body seemed to stiffen and I shot hot jets of cum into her box. She violently climaxed, her pussy squeezing me so tightly I didn't think I'd be able to get out. When we finished, we lay still for a moment, both of us spent.

"Whew!" Michelle panted, climbing off me. "That was just what I needed. I think we'll have to do it again. Often."

"Any time, gorgeous," I replied. My eyes felt heavy and I faded out...