Maskara

Story Info
Good Asian girl becomes a nympho and takes over her company.
7.6k words
2.92
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MasKara

Kara and her husband, Kevin, arrived at her parents house at four for the Lunar New Year party starting at five. Her parents lived out in San Jose so, with luck, the drive had only been a little over an hour.

"We're here! We're here!" Kara cheered.

"Yay." Kevin feigned enthusiasm, "I still don't see why we had to get here a whole hour early."

"You know Seollal is my favorite time of year! Besides, if you're not early-"

"You're late. I know, trust me, I know."

That had been Kara's favorite phrase since childhood. Once they were through the front door and reunited with Kara's parents: Yang-kwon and Jung-sook; Kara helped cook and set the table while Kevin lounged on the couch watching TV.

"So, any word on when we might be getting grandkids?" Kara's mom whispered while kneading some pastries.

"Haha," Kara laughed at the thought. You needed to have sex to have kids. "No, not right now. But maybe one day!" If my vibrator could get me pregnant, she thought.

There had been a knock on the door and when her mom came back, she was accompanied by someone Kara had never seen before. Kara's mom introduced her to the woman. "Kara this is my new friend, Caitlyn, we work at the hospital together. Her family lives in either Korea or New York and both are too far away for her. So she's spending this Seollal's with us!"

"It's nice to meet you, Caitlyn." Kara smiled while she got back to work.

"My Kara graduated in the top percentile of her class at UCLA."

"UCLA? Not MIT?" Caitlyn asked.

"My poor baby was too afraid to be far from home."

"Mom!" Kara interjected.

"It's ok, hun." Her mom giggled. "Everyone knows you're my little good girl. In fact," Kara's mom could not help herself from laughing. "This one time, I remember in the 10th grade Kara had been invited to a party. My little girl was so excited to finally be invited to something! Well, when she got there she immediately noticed that the other kids were drinking and called me to pick her up! I hadn't even got back on the highway yet!!!" Jung-sook and Caitlyn laughed in unison.

Luckily, Kara's brother had shown up to end her purgatory of embarrassment. When he got there the attention drifted to him and everyone left Kara alone. Her hard work in the kitchen done, Kara sat down on the couch next to her husband.

"My brother is over there, if you want to finally meet him."

"Oh sure! What's he do again?"

"He's a curator at the Smithsonian, in D.C."

"Wow, big shot! Is that why he couldn't make it?"

"Who knows."

Eventually, Kara's brother made his way over to the couple.

"Hey Kara, I got something for you." Her brother said as he walked over to them.

"Really?!" Kara looked shocked.

"Yes!" He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small box, "Here."

Kara grabbed the box and opened to to find a small nose ring.

"It's a septum piercing." Her brother explained. "It's an artifact from the 25th Dynasty of Egypt. That's the Nubian one." He then pulled out a decently bigger box and opened it himself to reveal some bangles inside.

"You STOLE these from work?!" Kara gasped.

"Did I though? Is it really stealing if the museum already stole them from their homeland?"

"That's still stealing!"

"Come on, think of it as a form of ethical protest. Besides, I wanted to apologize for missing your guys' wedding."

"Thanks, but I don't have my septum pierced."

"Don't worry, I thought about that too! Lucky for you, Tina does piercing on the side for extra cash."

"Oh, yay..."

"I'll get her now!"

Kara's brother left to get his wife.

"Who's Tina?" Kevin asked.

"His wife."

"Why am I sensing you don't like her?"

"Cause I don't."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's weird."

"Weird how?"

"She's... loud."

Kara's brother and his wife came out. She had long beautiful locks, ebony skin and the nicest smile.

"Oh, I see now... she's Black." Kevin whispered.

"Yeah..."

"Hey, guys! Omg, Kara! It's so nice to see you again."

"You too!" Kara wore a false smile.

"My honey bee told me that you wanted to get your septum pierced?"

"Ummm... well... not really."

"You should do it hun!" Kara's mom yelled from the kitchen, eavesdropping as always. "You should do something fun for once!"

"Yeah, you should do it!" Her brother chimed.

Kara sighed, relenting to the peer pressure she let her brother's wife pierce her septum. She always was a people pleaser.

After it was done they handed her a small hand mirror so that she could get a good look at it. It was cute, but not really her she thought. Getting her septum pierced in the middle of a Lunar New Year's party at her parents house- you couldn't say she wasn't living though.

The rest of the night she ate and talked with her family. She was thankful when it was time to go.

When her and her husband finally got home, Kara stripped down to her underwear. Her panties were nothing special, just some white Kelvin Klein knock-offs she had bought at Target. Kara often felt like a desert down there, so her panties lasted her a long time.

Exhausted, she got underneath the covers and laid in bed with her husband. Another sexless night for the couple.

***

Kara woke up the next morning with tender breasts. Her lemons had swelled to the size of grapefruits. She worried she might be pregnant but then remembered she had not had sex once since her last period. While looking at her swollen chest in the mirror, she turned around and noticed her ass had gotten marginally larger too. I really need to go on a diet! She thought to herself. All the food she ate last night probably hadn't helped either.

Her nose ring didn't hurt at least. She was terrified of getting infections, any illness really.

Kara got up and went about her typical morning routine, eat, shit, piss, die (ok, maybe not that last one). But that is what she felt like she was doing, dying, just slowly was all.

When she was at the table eating eggs and toast, her husband joined her.

"Why don't you try to look nice? Wear some makeup for once."

"Thanks."

***

Kara arrived at the office ten minutes early and greeted her coworkers as they came in.

"Oh my god Kara, is that a piercing?!" Nicole's law dropped.

"Yeah, it was Lunar New Year's and I decided to do something fun."

"Well good! Its about time you did something fun for once!"

"Thanks..." Kara winced. She did not appreciate that comment.

Kara worked at a tech company in San Francisco. She was the supervisor of her group of software engineers. In her department there were three supervisors, and then above them their bosses were the two Vice Presidents of the company until finally at the top was the CEO.

Later on, she saw Todd- one of her engineers.

"Whaz up Kara?" Todd asked in a silly voice.

"Oh, hey Todd!" Kara laughed, her eyes lingering on his cute blond head of hair.

Todd was your average white dude, but there was something charming and funny about him. Kara often times when Kate was stressed Todd would do something stupid to cheer her up, she appreciated the effort.

While doing her morning rounds, talking to everyone, she heard yelling in the corner and looked to see who it was. A Black man, Andre, was one of the two other supervisors. Being one of the few Black people in Silicon Valley, she imaged he felt the pressure to perform above and beyond. Kara understood that feeling.

Finally, while she was walking into her office, Kara caught a glare from the other of the three supervisors- Tiffany. Tiffany is a bitch.

Finally in the comfort of her office, Kara plopped down in her chair and turned on her monitor. Her mind wondered, she thought of the night before, her new nose ring. She also found herself thinking of Todd. He was kinda cute, even if he was an idiot.

Kara then felt a wave of heat crash against her body. She started squirming in her seat and could feel just how wet her panties were. Worried, she ran to the bathroom to make sure she didn't have an accident. After running to the bathroom, Kara sat on the toilet and pulled her panties down around her ankles.

"What is going on?!" She wondered aloud as she saw how wet her panties had been, covered in discharge.

Kara was never this wet. Alarmed, she boldly left the stall and put one foot up on the marble sink. She spread her labia.

Her rosebud looked different. She took her finger and tried rubbing it across her clit up and down but could not feel anything when she rubbed herself.

That's odd? I really might need to go to the doctor's. She thought, trying not to panic. At least it doesn't hurt.

Just as soon as it left her, she regained her inhibition and was disgusted by how reckless she had been. What kind of woman spreads her legs in-front of the bathroom mirror at work?

***

That day, after she got home from work, she scheduled a doctor's appointment with her gynecologist and then took a nap. Once she awoke she saw Kevin head downstairs to the basement and followed him. She could feel her pussy pulsating and followed him as if out of instinct. When she got downstairs, she saw him on his Gaming PC. She walked over to him and peeked in-front of him to find him playing Baldur's Gate 3.

"Hey honey."

"Hey." Kevin responded.

"Do you... want to have sex maybe?"

"You asking ME for sex? I've crossed over to a parallel universe."

"Yeah sorry... but can we?"

"Not today, I'm playing multiplayer with the guys. They need me. The Mind Flayer's not gonna flay themself, ya feel me?"

"Oh yeah, sorry."

Kara, defeated, headed upstairs and to their bedroom to masturbate. She had forgone her usual setup of a candle and an erotic novel for something more adventurous- porn! She usually didn't like porn because she felt it exploited women and set unrealistic body standards but this time she had an insatiable craving for something "dirty". She went to PornHub and listlessly scrolled trying to find something that caught her eye until she saw a video of a gang bang. Five Black guys and one white woman. She clicked and then slid her panties down and spread her legs so she could play with herself while watching several Black cocks stuff a poor white woman. If only my parents knew! She thought.

***

The next morning Kara felt an insatiable urge to shave her pussy. She felt itchy like she had never before. Usually Kara left a decently sized bush and didn't bother shaving. Her mother always told Kara- only sluts shave their vaginas and she didn't want to seem promiscuous.

The discomfort was too great though. So Kara hopped in the shower and grabbed a razor to shave all her hair off until she was bald downstairs. She actually kinda liked the way it looked. It was cute. Her Korean pussy already looked so small, this made it easier to find!

That morning she purposely didn't kiss her husband goodbye as revenge for not making love to her the night before and was off to work in her Kia Forte.

***

Kara played with her nose ring. She had never even considered ever getting a piercing let alone a septum piercing that everyone could see! That coupled with her shiny clean pussy that felt like her dirty little secret, had ignited a feeling inside Kara that was foreign to her. As she sat in her desk, she could barely focus on work.

She felt like maybe she should talk to Todd. About what she did not know. But it was like there was this little voice in the back of her head telling her to go talk to him- so she did.

Kara got up, left her office and wandered over to him.

"Hey Kara, do you need anything?"

"Yeah, you."

"What?"

"I'm just kidding! Gosh you should've seen the look on your face."

"Oh haha!"

"Learn to take a joke dummy."

"You, making jokes? You're not really the joking type."

"Well I turned a new leaf."

"Oh really, how? Or is that new piercing such a colossal life shattering event?"

"Well you see... I shaved my pussy. No hair at all!" Kara could not believe what she was saying, she had never told anyone outside a romantic partner something so intimate. She hoped that wasn't sexual harassment??

"Oh, well good for you? New Year new you I guess."

"Thanks! It looks really nice and I feel so sexy!" Kara couldn't flirt, so she didn't even realize she was trying.

"Nice! Is that all you came over her to tell me?"

Kara started to sweat. She didn't know what was wrong with her, but she was in HEAT. Was she ovulating? She tracked that kinda thing and this didn't really seem on schedule. All that didn't matter now. The only thing that mattered was Todd. She needed him. She needed his arms around her and on her hips. She needed his dick inside her.

The women's bathroom will be fine. She thought. There's only like two of us that work here anyway.

She grabbed Todd by the arm and dragged him into the bathroom.

"Woah, what are you doing??" Todd protested, confused.

Kara unbuckled her belt, grabbed her pants and violently slid them down onto the floor of the women's bathroom. She then bent over the long marble sink, spread her legs and shouted at Todd. "Fuck me, now!"

Todd obliged and unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants.

"You better rip these panties off me and fuck me HARD if you ever want another chance ever again."

Todd grabbed her hips and slid her plain panties down to her ankles and lined up his dick with her wet, starving, pussy.

He penetrated her.

Then, it that moment, she realized it. For some reason that only God would know, her vagina had become like a clitoris. It was as if all the nerve endings had migrated south down into her vagina. And it felt AMAZING.

He picked up speed and started to brutally fuck her over the bathroom sink.

"Smack my ass!"

He obligated and gave her small Asian ass a hard smack as he raw dogged her in the middle of the women's bathroom.

"Pull my hair you pussy ass bitch."

Todd eagerly grabbed for her hair and pulled. He had never been spoken to by a woman like this before. He wasn't sure whether to be elated- or terrified. But for right now, he was just enjoying the view.

Kara looked into the mirror, not recognizing what she saw- and she loved it. It was hard to believe that it was her getting dicked down in the middle of the work day, bur damn did it feel freeing. She had never done anything like this before and in the ecstasy of the moment, as Todd thrust in and out of her tight pussy feeling herself cling to his white dick, she found bliss.

It was not long before Todd began to grunt and his thrusts became more and more rapid. Knowing what was about to happen, she could feel Todd about to pull out. And in that moment, the strangest of feelings came over her. It was as though another voice awoke inside her and spoke for her.

"Don't you fucking dare! You're cumming IN me."

That was enough and Todd let out a loud moan that reverberated off the walls of the bathroom as he shot rope after rope into Kara's tiny pussy.

***

Kara sat down in her office and started to cry. She was scared. It had felt so good, she knew she needed it again, and again. But what about Kevin? Her poor husband. He had not been a particularly good lover, but he didn't deserve this. "How could I cheat?" She thought. "I HATE cheaters."

At least I'm on birth control. She thought. If she wasn't pregnant then there's no actual evidence that anything happened. That's what she would do, go home and pretend like nothing happened.

***

The next day, Kara had been filled with the sudden and insatiable urge to spend money. First she went to Starbucks, usually she would chastise her husband saying they had coffee at home, then she began to look at her car: a very well maintained 2013 Kia Forte. As she drove it her eyes began to glaze with resent. What a piece of shit! She knew she deserved better. Calling in sick to work, something she had not done in years, she drove over to the Chevy dealership. Once there, she traded in her Kia for a 2024 Chevy Silverado (it was between that or a Jeep Wrangler). Kara paid for all the features, even paying extra for a cassette deck. She then drove down the street, stopping first at a used music store, playing Metallica on her way to the mall.

*"You, you, you're my mask

You're my cover, my shelter

You, you, you're my mask

You're the one who's blamed.

Do, do, do my work

Do my dirty work, scapegoat!

Do, do, do my deeds

For you're the one who's shamed."*

Once Kara arrived at the mall she made immediately for Louis Vuitton to revamp her wardrobe with in all black and then afterwards to Victoria's Secret. Her entire life Kara had bought modest, affordable, underwear. "Be practical!" She could hear her mom's voice in her head. Fuck practicality, Kara wanted something fun. Kara wanted to dress like a SLUT. Kara needed it.

Kara bought everything and anything her heart desired. She bought lingerie in black, white, pink and blue then she bought an Aunty Ann's pretzel. She bought new bras that finally fit her. Her old bras were already a size too small but now she really needed to get the next size up since her tits had grown to a 36 C, which on her tiny Asian frame looked much larger. She bought black boyshorts, blue hipsters, pink cheekies, white cotton bikini and a red thong. She even bought a purple G-string. And what did Kara do, after buying probably more underwear in one day than she had the entire rest of her life? Bought a boba tea.

***

Kara sat in the driveway in her new Chevy and prepared herself for the ensuing fight. She had just spent a LOT of money. Money they had of course, but still money regardless. Finally she mustered up the courage and made her way through the front door, a Victoria's Secret bag in one hand and a PINK bag in the other. Only her husband was no where to be found, probably in the basement playing fucking video games!!!

"Dolt." She sat aloud.

Fifteen minutes later Kara was on the couch, drifting off to sleep.

***

A voice spoke to Kara as she slept: "Akkam jirtu, jirtaa? Keessa keessan jira. Ani si. Of kenni naaf kenni." She could not understand a single word it said.

***

A few hours later Kara was shook awake by her husband.

"Who's car is that in the driveway?"

"Mine." Kara yawned. "I needed an upgrade."

"So you got a pickup truck?!"

"Yeah."

"Why???"

"Idk man, trucks are badass."

"What are you hauling?"

"I'm not hauling anything."

"Are you compensating for something?"

"No?"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY A NEW PICKUP TRUCK?!" Kevin screamed.

Kara knew she was in hot water and needed to find a way out of it.

"You're down there playing video games instead of fucking your wife! Playing Majora's Mask on your little 3DS instead of being a man."

"Ok first of all, I would never play Majora's Mask on 3DS. That is a bastardized port that butchered the original. Second of all, what does our sex life have to do with you buying a fucking truck?"

"It has everything to do with our sex life!"

"We have joint bank accounts Kara, that's my money you're spending too. When you take out a loan, that affects my credit too!"

"I'm sorry." Kara shifted her tone. "Maybe I can make it up to you?" She started to speak with a higher pitch.

"How?!"

Kara got on her knees and unzipped Kevin's jeans.

"If you think that a blow job is going-" Kevin started to shudder when Kara took his small, soft, cock into her mouth and then began to wrap her tongue around the tip. Kevin's cock then grew to an underwhelming four and a half inches hard.

Kara licked Kevin's tip like a lollipop and then vigorously deep throated him, which was easy due to his size. She could feel his dick reach the middle of her throat before she slid him back out again. Kevin wasn't used to this kind of ferocity from Kara when she went down on him. Every time previously she had sucked his dick, it seemed out of obligation rather than genuine joy. This time was different though. She had her tongue wrapped around him and him wrapped around her finger.