Masked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the keys out and when he fumbled for the button, he realized he couldn't think if the top button or the bottom one was unlock. He got a break as he guessed right and he heard the beep of the doors unlocking. He opened the door, jumped in, and slammed the door shut immediately. He felt some relief when he got in the car but then thought it might not be a bad idea to hit the 'lock' button on the door that locked all of the doors.

Right after he heard the noise of all four locks going down, he heard his chaser grabbing at his passenger side outside door handle rapidly. He kept pulling on it over and over again as if doing that repeatedly would eventually get it open. Evan put the key in the ignition and when the engine started, that didn't deter the guy on the outside to continue rattling the door handle.

Evan put the car in drive and as he slammed his foot on the gas and he peeled out of the parking spot much faster than he had intended. He thought there was no way that he didn't knock the guy on his ass in the process. The good person inside of him wanted to go back and look, make sure that he didn't severely hurt the guy. Even if the guy was chasing after him, Evan was still at a major advantage once he was in the car.

But he couldn't go back. Angel Street wasn't the kind of place cops messed with anyway -- you knew what it was like over there and you went at your own risk. During a time when everyone was afraid of getting within six feet of each other because they were afraid they'd catch some deadly virus, none of them were going to be going over there to referee some altercation between two idiots outside. Evan could either risk his own safety or the other guy's. He kept driving, only looking ahead.

Angel Street was normally dark at this time of night but in the past you didn't have to take more than a couple of turns off the street before things started to light up again. After a few minutes you were back to normal world where there were plenty of things lit up and you were reminded of civilization. With no gas stations or grocery stores on his route home, and all of the other businesses either 'non-essential' or closed at this hour anyway, it was a dark, frightening ride home from him. He had trouble getting the thought of being attacked off of his mind. Normally hating the loneliness of his apartment, now he couldn't wait to be in the safety of it.

**

Once he was inside his apartment he no longer felt afraid, but he was too wired to fall asleep. With an old Meloni episode of SVU on in the background, he was scrolling around on the internet on his laptop. With a lot of free time on his hands to think lately, he randomly thought about his old coworker, Ian Nevins. Ian was a normal enough guy who had an unusual fetish -- he liked getting beaten up by women.

And it wasn't the whole bondage or whips and chains thing that Evan knew some other guys were into. Ian was into just normal looking women who could beat the shit out of him. At a happy house once, the two of them got to talking when they had a few drinks in them and Ian told Evan all about how it worked.

Now Evan couldn't help be curious if that business of mixed wrestling was currently running. He figured it couldn't be. Though it was something Evan never had taken part it, he had checked out the hobby online. The women looked a bit classier than the ones found on Angel Street and they did their business in nice hotels as opposed to just random abandoned apartments on Angel Street or peoples' cars. They also seemed like they were a bit more likely to be able to find other work if necessary.

Evan went to the webpage that Ian had showed him that listed a bunch of these session wrestlers and their travel schedules. He was surprised to see that a lot of the women were listed and traveling, though the majority of them were in the major cities. Most of the cities his size didn't have much activity going on. When he scrolled down to his city he was surprised to see that there was a session wrestler in his area -- and she was advertising.

Aubrey Cassidy was her name. He clicked on her name and first went to click on some of the pictures she had posted. Lots of them were her holding men in wrestling holds with her legs normally around their head, neck, or their ribs. She was a rather petite woman, 5'3 120 pounds, according to her profile, and 26-years-old based on her date of birth. She was a blonde woman, cute. Her legs did look quite muscular for a smaller woman and actually bigger overall than he would expect for a woman her size. While the leg holds she had guys in looked painful for them, he couldn't imagine that these pictures weren't fixed and that the guys didn't just let put them in those holds. Maybe that was their thing, they liked the feeling of being squeezed, that wouldn't be his first choice of what he'd spend money on, but he could respect that. While the guys she was scissoring weren't huge, they all looked like they had between 40 -- 90 pounds on her and he just wasn't buying that she was actually able to forcefully get them in those holds. If a girl that small tried wrapping her legs around him, he was confident that he could put a stop to that in a hurry, and he wasn't even a particularly big or tough guy.

The last photo he came across while scrolling through them was one of the top of her feet, with one foot crossed over the other, like she was actually trying to do some sexy pose with her feet. The tops of her feet looked soft and she wore a light blue nail polish in the picture. There was nothing else in the photo, nothing of the rest of her body, no guy that she was holding down with her feet or anything. Just feet. Evan couldn't figure it out at all. Who would want to look at just a woman's feet and what did her feet have to do with wrestling?

He left the photo section and started checking out the details for her session. They read: 'You MUST show up wearing a mask. If you are not wearing a medical facemask when you arrive the session WILL be canceled. I will be masked at first as well. When you come inside the first thing I will do is take your temperature. I will then take mine. If both are normal then I will remove my mask, you may or may not depending on your preference, and we can begin the session.'

Ian fucking Nevins. Never in a million years when Ian had been explaining his strange fetish to Evan, did Evan ever think that that he'd be giving it a try himself. But when the hookers weren't even out and the only female contact he could get was wrestling around with some girl and letting her wrap her legs around various parts of his body, that would be what he would have to do. He copy and pasted Aubrey's email address into a Gmail email he was starting to compose and began typing his request for a session.

**

There were barely any cars in the parking lot of the Sunset Heritage Hotel as Evan pulled in with the sun already down, and he pulled in to a close up parking spot that never would have been open a couple of weeks ago. This hotel felt creepy with the lack of cars, not a single person in the lot unloading their car, and all of the businesses that were nearby, all shut down with the lights off. He walked inside the main lobby and saw the fountain, the chairs pulled up to public computers, and all of the other things you see in the lobby of the hotel, except for a lot of other people. All he saw was a tall Asian man talking to a much shorter dark haired woman at the desk, both of them wearing masks. It was nice and creepy at the same time to see two people actually out and about doing their jobs, their masks on when it was just the two of them adding to the eeriness of it.

He quickly moved along, knowing he probably stuck out like a sore thumb just because he was here, and he definitely didn't want to get any questions about why he was here. He followed the signs pointing him to the direction of what Aubrey had said her room number was via text, and he felt around in his pocket, feeling his hands rub the three hundred and fifty bucks cash that he couldn't believe he was about to give this woman.

As he knocked on the door he could feel the anxiety that this was really happening. He was going to walk into a hotel room with a woman he had never met and wrestle her. Being locked up inside sure was making him nuts to do this. For all he knew there could be a few guys in there ready to mug him, knowing that he was carrying three fifty in cash. There was definitely less security and police presence out there to do anything about that.

The door opened and he looked down at the beautiful woman that stood about 8 inches shorter than him. She wore a yellow bikini which didn't cover up much and he saw plenty of her smooth skin except for the parts that were covered by her outfit and besides the blue mask that was on her face. Her blue eyes looked pretty but he wondered if the mask covering the rest of her face made them look prettier because they were just sitting there alone. She had red toenail polish on that looked extremely fresh.

"Evan?" she said excitedly through the mask. "Come on in!"

He walked inside of the room and when he saw the colored wrestling mats covering the entire floor he thought again about how crazy he was doing something like this.

"It's nice to meet you," he said and when he looked back up at her he could tell that she was wearing a smile underneath the mask.

"Just gotta do a quick temperature check," she said and he saw that she was holding a forehead thermometer in her hand. She looked to him like a nurse wearing a bikini as she put it up by his forehead with her mask on and he could tell that she was still smiling underneath it. He heard the beep, she pulled it away from his forehead, and looked at it.

"OK, you're good!" she said. "Now we'll check me." She put it to her head and he felt some tingles in his body from the way that she was methodically checking temperatures. He heard the beep, she looked at the result, and she showed it to him. It was 97.3

"Looks like I'm good as well," she said, with a bit more excitement. "You can take your mask off now."

As he did so, and as he watched her taking her mask off, he felt like he was watching a woman take her top off. It had been a couple of weeks since he saw a real woman's face upfront, and she had an amazingly beautiful face. She wore a natural smile that at least gave him the impression that she really wanted him here. She had a cute nose and those eyes of hers looked absolutely stunning the way they went with the rest of her face. He actually felt himself getting a little hard just by looking at her face which he didn't think had happened before.

"I do need money before we start," she said to him very nicely.

"Oh of course." He pulled the 17 twenties and the 1 ten out of his pocket and handed them to her. She was friendly and happy but she definitely looked at the money carefully as she counted. Once done, she put it in her bag and looked back at him, smiling, and he loved seeing that smile more and more the more he looked at it.

"So I forgot to ask you when we were talking on email," she said. If she was faking this excitement she seemed to have that he was here, she was doing a great of it. "Have you ever done a session before?"

"No, this is my first one."

"OK great, I love newbies. Any special requests for the session, or anything specifically you want me to do? Or do you just want to wrestle?"

"No requests," he said, thinking that made him seem cooler than her other clients. "How exactly does this work, though? Do I just let you put me in some of the holds I saw you post online? I don't want to mess up the session or hurt you if I fight back too hard."

"Um, no," she said and even though she was still smiling a bit, she looked like she was insulted. "This is a wrestling match. You need to try as hard as you can. It will make the experience for you that much better if you know you tried and couldn't do anything about it. Just no scratching, biting, anything like that. You can even try and hit me if you want, most session wrestlers won't allow that, but most of them aren't as tough as me either."

Evan thought back to when he had looked through the main page where he found her. He had seen plenty of women much bigger than her, some bigger than him even. She was just toying with him now. "I mean, no offense but you're not going to be able to overpower me or anything. Those guys between your legs on the site, they obviously weren't fighting back, at least not hard."

Aubrey rolled her eyes, looking annoyed but still looking like she really liked him and having him here. "Well we'll find out on the mats," she said as she walked over to the center of the mats. Take your shoes off and come on!"

He took his sneakers and socks off since she was barefoot then also took off the hoodie he was wearing, now standing there in his own wrestling attire, a tank-top and a pair of wind pants. He moved towards the center of the wrestling mat where she was. While she looked fit and like she knew what she was doing in her wrestling position, based on the size difference that he noticed more as he moved closer, he still thought she was out of her mind that she thought she could beat him.

Based on what she told him, he wasn't going to go easy on her, though he expected that she would be asking that soon enough at which point he supposed he would have to. Plus, it did look kind of sexy being stuck in some of her leg holds, and he didn't want to completely miss out on that just because he was trying to prove that he could outwrestle a girl.

She got in a wrestling position, smiling, looking ready to go. Seeing no reason to wait, he went at her and stuck out his right arm in an attempt to get her in a headlock. She raised her left hand with quickness that he wasn't ready for and when she blocked his arm with her own, the feeling of both of their forearms colliding like that was painful. Aubrey now moved in with the same speed and grabbed the back of his neck with her left hand. He tried to pull it away but before he knew it, she had her right hand on the back of his neck.

She was putting the pressure right on the right part of his neck, causing him an immense amount of pain. Her soft, feminine hands felt much stronger on the back of his neck than they should have as she tried to pull him down by the neck to his knees. With the amount of pain what she was doing was causing him, he couldn't fight back and he was just trying to pull her hands away.

But Aubrey had too good of a grip on him. She was slowly working him down and with one good bit of pressure, the girl pulled him down to his knees. He put his hands on the mat and tightened his arms, probably saving himself from having his face slammed right into the mat. Constantly one step ahead of him already, Aubrey wrapped her right arm around his neck in a guillotine choke.

He felt her skinny arm tightening around his neck and it was a strange feeling how strong it felt and how much pain she caused him doing this, despite how small her arm was. She was now pulling her head to his body. He kept his left hand planted, then lifted his right arm trying to pull her arm away. With another swift move, she pulled his neck right in between her thighs.

He knew anyone's legs were always stronger than their arms but he had never been in a hold like this before. He had been in fights and wrestling matches before. He had been punched and slapped and put in various wrestling holds like headlocks, chokeholds, and full-nelsons, but he had never had his head between anyone's legs. And it was awful. He felt the power in her thighs, those muscular thighs, as she squeezed harder. It seemed unfair to him that she could even do a hold like this. There was just no way he was going to be able to get his head out, which was probably why no one had ever done this before. He felt it was cheap.

He was pushing on her thighs and feeling her many muscles in them flex, muscles that he probably didn't even have in his legs, trying to free himself, but he didn't even feel the least bit of progress. He could feel that his face was getting purple as she squeezed. It felt like she could pop his head off doing what she was doing, or at the least, crush every part of his neck and make it useless.

Aubrey then intentionally fell down to land on her side, and she took Evan with her, head, neck, and all. This position felt even worse and he started to fear what she was going to do him. He pulled on her thighs with all of his might, determined to get free, but the extra energy he was using was just making the pain she was causing him even worse. He felt tears develop in his eyes, his vision was getting very blurry, and it felt like his eyes were starting to pop out of their sockets. Now desperate and on the borderline of terrified, he started punching her thighs. When she had no reaction he started doing it harder. That still didn't get her to react at all. He felt her thighs almost crushing his neck now and when he felt some cracking in his neck and it started feeling like his Adam's apple might pop out the front of him, he started digging his fingernails into her thigh. She tightly grabbed his wrist and easily pulled it away.

"Hey, none of that," she said sternly but still with a hint of a friendly tone. "If you can't take it then tap out on the mat, but no digging your nails into me like that."

He felt foolish that he had even resorted to that as he now lay there trapped between her thighs after being disciplined and now having no idea how he was going to get out of this situation. He pulled on her inner thighs as hard as he could but those powerful legs would not budge. He felt the strain on his biceps as he pulled at them and it didn't seem like Aubrey was struggling in the least. She let go of his neck and it was still hurting enough where he didn't feel the urge to jump up and try and get her now that he was free. Before he knew it, her legs were wrapped around his ribs. It wasn't as bad as her legs around his neck but it still hurt.

She then started to squeeze harder and he felt like his ribs were getting crushed as he felt the muscles in her thighs flex. At first he told himself this wasn't as bad as when she was squeezing his neck at least, and that he wasn't going to tap out again. But when she continued to squeeze harder and he felt like his entire rib cage was just going to break on him, he couldn't take it anymore and he tapped out on the mat. She loosened up and initially it felt even more painful on his ribs as his body was trying to expand back to normal. At one point he couldn't get a breath in and he felt pain in his ribs like he never had in his life. He had a horrifying feeling that he was going to die right there, that his body was going to stop working. That sensation went away but he still felt afraid that it would come back. He could feel the tears in his eyes and feel fearful look on his face as he looked at the calm, pretty woman that had caused all of this.

"Doing alright there?" she said. She then stuck out her leg and playfully poked his face with her big toe. He found it extremely degrading that she did that and he backed away angrily, looking at the smirk on her face. Her doing that gave him some adrenaline that eased that pain a bit.

"It's weird you keep wrestling with your legs," he said and how out of breath he was, was noticeable as he spoke. "You're lucky you've been practicing how to use them."

"Yeah, you think it's just my legs I can beat you with?" she said eagerly. "Come on, arm-wrestle me, we'll see."

She rolled over on her stomach, leaned up her chest, and put her right arm on the mat in the arm-wrestling position. Whatever it was at that angle, made her bicep look quite strong. But she was still a woman and looking at the rest of her arm as well as the rest of her petite body, there was no way she was beating him in this. He lay down the same way across from her and felt her feminine hand grip his as they got ready to begin.