Masked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" she said with a smile. Evan didn't have a smile in him to give back. "Go!"

He immediately started pushing with all of his might, determined to make sure she didn't beat him in anything else. His teeth were clenched and his body was shaking a bit as he gave it all he had. He could feel the strength of her bicep in his own as he pushed. Her arm felt too strong to move, though they were neutral, Aubrey not pushing him down either.

As he gave it more push, letting out a small grunt as he did, he moved her arm an inch. Now his teeth were really clenched as he focused just on their two hands, determined to give this all he had. Aubrey then started pushing back and her arm felt too strong to stop. She began moving his arm up to neutral and then quickly took over, pushing his arm down.

He could feel the pain in his bicep more as he pushed and she was moving his arm down more. He looked at that lean, feminine arm of hers that was quickly starting to prove it was stronger than his as she pushed him down a quarter of the way. He could see veins bulging in his arms as he pushed more, nothing bulging on her expect her bicep looking strong, as she moved him down to halfway.

His determination was starting to wear off as feeling hers strength was quickly making him realize that he didn't have a prayer of getting her arm back up to neutral, let alone winning. He offered some resistance, now just hoping to get lucky, but she continued to push his arm down. She pushed his hand to the mat for the victory. As she pulled her hand away, smiling, it started to sink in that he had just lost in arm-wrestling to a woman, and he did not like it.

"Let's go left now," he said, not being able to help sounding angry.

"I love when guys think that's going to make a difference," she said.

She was quick to put her left arm up in the arm-wrestling position, wiggling her fingers to show off a bit, and looking at those bright red painted fingernails wiggle around like that annoyed him even more. He looked at her left arm, how skinny it was, there was no reason she should be able to beat him. He locked hands with her.

The match began and she clearly had gained more confidence from the previous time because this time she started bringing down his arm immediately. Either it was just her confidence or that her left arm was stronger than her right because she was moving his arm down almost like it was nothing. He could feel the pain in his bicep as he resisted and she was too much. She pinned his left hand for the win.

"Alright, enough arm-wrestling," she said and she got up to her knees acting like the arm-wrestling was nothing. "You gonna be able to wrestle me down or what?"

Her tone sounded more competitive than friendly now and it hit his ego a bit thinking how he had been unable to do anything so far. He jumped to his knees and saw her kneeling there looking ready to go. This was a tough girl but she was still a girl. He needed to win.

He lunged at her, pushing her back, and she was holding her own but looking like she was having trouble staying up, his weight causing her a problem. Feeling her strength resisting him was causing him more anger that he couldn't take her down. He gave her another push and was finally able to push her on her back.

He jumped on her, straddling her chest, feeling adrenaline from the feeling of victory, finally able to take her down. As she put up her hands trying to push him off, he grabbed her wrists. He tried to push down her arms but her arms felt strong as she resisted. She looked patient underneath him as he kept trying with all of his power to push down her arms, but couldn't.

She then surprised him by yanking her own arms to the ground and because of how tight he was holding on, she was able to pull his entire upper body down. Doing that to him allowed her to pull her wrists free and before he knew it, her arms were around his neck, and pulling him into her body. He was learning that no matter what her size, this woman felt unbelievably strong once she was in a position where she had her arms or legs wrapped around him. He could feel the bones of her forearm pushing into his neck and the strength that was behind that was unbelievable. He pushed on the ground desperately trying to get out but he couldn't match her squeeze and she applied more pressure and more pain.

She seemed to know that she had weakened him because she rolled over on top of him. Her small, strong body was now flattening him into the mat, the woman using so much pressure to make her feel strong, she wrapped her legs around his to completely immobilize him, and she still had her arms wrapped around his neck.

After squeezing out more of his energy and strength so he had next to none, she let go of his neck, and sat up. She jumped forward so she was straddling him, her powerful thighs holding down his shoulders so he could do nothing. She wound her hand back then brought it forward, and gave him a good open-hand whack right across his face. It stung bad, the pain of it making him almost hate her, and what he hated even more was that her thighs had his shoulders on the ground so securely that he couldn't get his arms up to defend himself.

"Ticklish?" she said.

She leaned back a bit, the pressure of her legs pushing him down not easing up at all, and he felt her fingers start to tickle his ribs. It didn't give him a kneejerk tickle reaction or anything but he could feel himself starting to laugh. Aubrey smiled and started to tickle him harder. He was holding out the best he could as he felt those fingers stimulate his ribs a bit more. He tried his hardest not to laugh, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of having that much power over him, but he finally he couldn't hold it anymore and he burst out laughing. Aubrey leaned forward again and smacked him across the face.

Feeling the sting in his face after the hit was complete, he felt extreme anger, like it was a sucker shot. He looked up at her, still smiling like it was all fun and games, and he wanted nothing more than to hit her back, so angry that her legs pinning him down made that impossible. He saw her winding back again and he wanted to say something really nasty to her. He couldn't think of anything on time and her hand smacked him across the face again.

She started giggling, really seeming to be excited about this. She reached her hand back again but this time he saw her fist coming towards her face. He couldn't stop her or say anything on time as her fist crushed into his jaw. As he felt his teeth rattle and pain that was ten times worse than the slap, he tried his best to hold back his tears, but his eyes were full of water. One more punch and he was going to be bawling. He watched her wind back her fist and get ready to deliver it.

"No!" he called out to her. "Don't punch me again!"

He was a combination of angry and ready to burst out crying as he saw her slowly put her fist down, looking curiously, like she was wondering if she would punch him again. He breathed heavily now, fearing it, knowing that if she wanted to, she totally could. Why was he such an idiot to meet a complete stranger in a hotel room, what was he thinking?

"Alright, well I guess you are my client," she said, sounding like it really would have made her night to punch him again.

She looked down at him, smiling, and looked him right in the eyes. Her smile was that of someone that was satisfied she could completely dominate someone, not just anyone, but him, and he hated being on the receiving end of that. She continued to stare him down, him looking away a couple of times, then looking back to see her looking at him the exact same way. She started to move a bit and he hoped she was getting off of him. Instead, he saw her lift her leg and start bringing the wrinkly sole of her right foot towards his face.

"No, none of that shit either!" he said desperately as he saw that wrinkled sole coming closer. "I don't like feet, don't do that."

"Sorry, but no one walks away from one of my sessions without getting my feet in their face," she said. "I suppose maybe I should have told you that in advance."

He was about to object that he should get a pass this time since she hadn't told him in advance, but he had the bottom of her medium-sized bare foot pressed down on his face before he could get a word out. She made sure to really push it in there, flattening his nose, her heel pushing down on his lips, and her toes pushing right down on his eyebrows. She was making an extra point to make this as humiliating as possible for him, pushing it in as much as possible so he could smell and almost taste it. Losing a fight sucked, losing a fight to a girl was extremely humiliating, but having a foot pushed into his face completely against his will made him feel like she was taking all of his dignity away from him.

"Take a big whiff of my foot," she said as she swayed her foot a bit on his face while still pressing it down. "Do it!" She sounded impatient but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. He could already smell the unique blend of whatever nice lotion she must have put on it in advance, combining with the smell of wrestling mat on a foot.

"Do it, I said," and he could hear the impatience in her voice increasing as she took her foot off of his face then started smacking him with the bottom of it. It was extremely degrading for him and he was discovering how a slap from a foot hurt a lot more than being slapped by a hand. She continued to do it harder and more rapidly. He was really getting angry, thinking how this was against the rules, and how it was just inhumane. He wanted her to stop, thought that was what she could do, but there was nothing he could do about it.

"Alright, alright," he said, as her foot was still slapping the side of his face. "I'll..." her foot slapped his face harder, like it was getting more excited. "I'll fucking smell your foot, just cut it out!"

He heard her giggle as she put her foot right above his face. Just wanting to get it over with, he took a deep breath in through his nose. As he inhaled the sweet smell or her lotion, the rugged smell of the wrestling mat, and all of the other foot smells he took in while doing this, it felt like he was inhaling some kind of drug. He started to feel like he was submissive to her, but like that was no longer a bad thing. He could also feel his cock rapidly growing in his pants.

"Very good," she said, like she was giving him encouragement. "Now I want you to lick my foot. Start by touching your tongue to my heel, then run it right up my foot all of the way, until you lick as many of my toes as you can in one lick."

He looked at the sole of her foot just a few inches above his face, waiting to get the treatment she wanted it to. This seemed inhumane to him but it also didn't seem to matter anymore. As he touched his tongue to her soft heel, he felt his cock start to grow in his pants more. As he ran his tongue up it, the taste of this woman's foot was sinking in to all of his taste buds. His tongue ran up her arch and his cock was growing so rapidly in his pants, he felt like it could explode. He made a whimpering noise which got a chuckle out of her and he ran his tongue up the rest of the way, running it over her two biggest toes.

"You learn well," she said as she rested her foot on his face casually. "Most of them do."

She took the bottom of her foot and covered his entire face with it. He felt it squishing his nose as she moved it around. She started playing his forehead with her toes, his cock now feeling like it was full as it could get. Not being able to release was feeling more torturous than getting beaten up and he didn't know how guys did these sessions if sex wasn't allowed.

And she just kept going. She rubbed her heel on his lips, feeling it push against his teeth. She moved her foot back, making him think she may stop, but instead she shoved her toes and as much of her foot behind it that she could get into his mouth. The taste of it felt absolutely incredible and he began sucking on it hard like it was the best tasting lollipop he ever had. Aubrey laughed again.

She took her foot out of his mouth and lifted her other leg so now she was just sitting on him. She put both of her feet on his face, making sure to cover it all up, so all he could see and smell was those feet. She stopped doing anything with them, now just letting them rest in that dominant position above his face. His cock stood up straight and hard and all he could think about was how much he needed to cum but also how much he was going to enjoy this treat in the meantime. He heard a beeping noise that startled him.

"Time's up," Aubrey said, and she took her feet off of his face.

He thought about how he had briefly forgotten that he was part of a time mixed-wrestling session as she got off of him. He looked at the incredibly sexy woman that had done this to him, his mind now blown about what had just happened. His dick in his pants also felt like it was going to blow up. He looked up at her now sitting next to him, now just looking like a normal, attractive woman, one he never would have guessed would have been able to kick his ass and humiliate him like that.

That face of hers. He couldn't stop looking at that beautiful face, smiling down at him, knowing that once he walked out of this room it was going to be awhile before he saw another beautiful female face that close to him. But then he looked down at her bare feet. He had never been turned on by feet before but they had literally left quite the impression on him, his face still feeling the impression of them on it, and he could still taste some of her feet in his mouth. His erection hadn't gone down at all.

"Enjoy yourself?" she said.

"So there's no way I can get any kind of a happy ending out of this? I REALLY could use it. I'll go find an ATM if it'll cost extra."

"Sorry, but I'm not a prostitute. The money isn't an issue. You don't ask session wrestlers that question the same way you wouldn't ask a bartender after she's given you a few drinks. That's just not something I offer."

He wanted to counter that a bartender had never put him in the state that he was in now. But he wasn't going to argue with her. He was just going to have to deal with it. He just kind of rolled his eyes. She seemed to notice.

"But hopefully I gave you something for your little spank bank for a long time," she said, and she playfully tickled his hip.

Yes, that was definitely true, and he was going to need it for a long time too. He started to sit up and as he started to get himself dressed he could feel aches all over his body. She had beat him up even more than he had realized. But the pains felt great.

"Alright, well thank you so much for coming," she said to him once he was dressed. "I had a lot of fun. Nice being able to see some people these days. Stay healthy and safe out there."

She gave him a big hug, one that felt so strong. She let go of him and he took another look down at her beautiful face. He wanted to kiss her. He so badly wanted to kiss her.

"Don't forget this," she said and she picked up his mask that was on a table. "They see you walking out of my room without a mask on, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble. Here. I'll give you something to remember me by."

She bent down, lifted her foot off of the floor, and rubbed her bare foot on the inside of his mask. She handed it back to him, laughing, and he put it on his face. Maybe it was just in his head, but he felt like he could taste and smell her foot in the mask now.

"This is going to be the only mask I ever use again," he said.

Aubrey laughed out loud with a genuine sounding laugh. "You're so funny. Bye Evan!"

He walked out the door, back out into the Covid world, where things weren't happy like they were inside Aubrey's hotel room. He walked down the hall with confidence, confident that he was happier than anyone else in this hotel right now, heck, probably happier than anyone else in the city. As he walked out into the lobby he saw the Asian man standing at the desk, now staring right at Evan. Evan made his way through the lobby, walking confidently, and the Asian man continued to stare at him until he walked out the front automatic doors.

It was completely dark outside now as he walked towards his car in the mostly empty parking lot. He did see one short woman walking in his direction, towards the entrance of the hotel. She already had a mask on her face and had a nervous look in her eyes. She wouldn't look at him as she moved quicker now towards the hotel. Evan walked by her, unlocked his car, and took in another deep breath of his mask that had had Aubrey's bare foot on it.