Masked Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sammy, thought we went home..."

"Not quite, you mind telling me how you feel? Too hot? Foggy? Blank?"

Liz blink a few times slowly, then smiled as her husband began nibbling on her ear.

"Feel great, sooooo warm...dunno about the rest, you ask too many hard questionsss..." and she went back to stroking her husband through his underwear.

Ben and Sam exchanged a smile while Carly laughed. Sam made an exaggeratedly large check mark on his paper.

"Think we nailed it, bud! For today that just leaves...oh, wow."

Luisa was the new edition today. She was Debra's yoga instructor and best friend. She visited the house three days a week, holding sessions in the backyard. Full of energy and gusto, she had started her own yoga studio just days after her 31st birthday, and in three short years she had locations in four states and a thriving online subscription for her at home workout series. It was this entrepreneurial spirit she was possessed with that made her more than happy to borrow a mask to wear for class as advertising in support of the boy's new enterprise, though shortly after sliding on the pink fabric she took a deep breath and quickly grew hazy and horny. A quick push from Ben with his black mask and she was laid out on a chair along for the ride.

Luisa sat in the final chair, moaning and practically cross-eyed as she came. Her sundress was now no more than a thick, damp fabric belt at her midriff from pulling it down to free her breasts and up to get access to her pussy, which she was currently stroking with gusto.

"Sooooo...how you feeling, Luisa?" Sam asked.

"Uhhh, s'good, s'very gooooo..." Luisa slurred between moans.

"Too hot? Any discomfort, or pain, or anything wrong at all?" Sam continued.

"Ummmm what? Don't-mmmfine, never better, cutie..." Carly strung together as she pinched both her nipples and once again shuddered.

"Uh, Ben, this dose might have been a little too much."

Ben nodded as Carly got closer, blushing as she stared at the Latina's glistening form. She put her hand in Luisa's panties and began rubbing. Luisa giggled and pushed her hips upwards to meet Carly's fingers, then threw her head back in ecstasy once more.

"Ya think?" Carly said as she continued playing beneath her panties.

"God, it's like we replaced her brain with a second clit."

"Jesus Christ, guys, it's more like you melted her brain and what's left is just leaking out her pussy..." Carly's assessment was spot-on, as Luisa still couldn't string together a full sentence five minutes later while happily fingering herself, her mask having been removed by Carly. Carly, longingly staring at Luisa and clinging to Sam's arm, was now breathing heavy herself, her nipples clear as day through her thin bikini top.

"Baby?" She said with need, pressing her chest into Sam's side.

"Soon, babe," he said as he walked closer to Luisa to get a better look. "We just have to—whoa!"

As soon as Sam leaned over Luisa reached for his very visible election and began stroking it through his gym shorts. Luisa giggled and said "Mine now" as she thumbed his head through the thin material.

"Sam?"

"Uuuhhyeahbro?" He uttered, half halfheartedly trying to push Luisa's hands away.

"This is exactly why we said we need to wear real pants on testing days man—with belts!— remember the entire night we lost because we trained Courtney and Carly to give expert lap-dances?"

"I do," Carly responded dreamily, memories of the evening dancing in her mind.

"Yeah, great night, then because we didn't go to bed till 3am and forget to freeze part of the Euphoria mix, we got set back a week."

Sam had given up trying to stop Luisa and was now playing with an exposed breast while she sucked one of his thumbs, one of her hands now MIA in his shorts. Ben rolled his eyes and got back to his inventory list.

"Alright, that should do it, that bumps are initial totals up toooo... 50 green, 30 blue, 10 low dose pink ready to roll, 30 mid dose pinks ready for production tomorrow, and finally the highest dose," -he was interrupted by another mewling moan by Luisa as Sam slipped his hand under her sundress—"...still just a little to strong to use without constant supervision."

Sam nodded and continued fondling the squirming older woman before him. He got down on his knees, leaned over, and took a dark, swollen nipple in his mouth. Luisa shook and came again. Ben ignored them and continued going over the list of supplies while Pam and James blankly followed orders on what boxes go where. The next time Ben looked up from his clipboard Sam was standing again, pants around his ankles while Luisa's head hungrily bobbed up and down on his cock. Carly was behind him, kissing at his neck and stroking his hair.

"Alright, man, no offense but I'm kind of done with the show here, I'm gonna put everyone in clean up and go use your shower."

Sam gave him a thumbs up from behind, then put his hand through Luisa's dark curls. Sam put a blue mask on, flicked turned the nob on the filter, and turned to James and Pam. The second the switch was thrown they stood at perfect attention, eyes straight ahead and unfocused.

"Initiate clean-up protocol. When you get home you'll find it difficult to remember the run, it's as though the last few hours were a foggy haze, the harder you try to think about it even now, the farther away the memory gets. You will feel unconcerned, just as you do right now, just as you've grown to do every day." They nodded, and James began cleaning up the chemical supplies while Pam rolled the wiring coil.. Ben then walked over to Andy and Liz, still glassy-eyed and happily dazed as they continued their heavy petting. He grabbed a handful of Liz's full tit and gave the nipple a squeeze, she giggled as they both turned to him."

"Always room for one more, love," Liz softly said while Andy nodded and continued playing with her other breast." Ben smiled.

"Tempting offer," Ben said as he switched to his black mask and set it to "focused", "but you've got to be getting home."

Liz and Andy felt the energy leave their bodies and they slumped back in the lawn chairs, eyes even emptier than before.

"We've got to be getting home," they said in unison.

"It was such a nice time coming over for lunch though, we must do it again."

"It was such a nice time coming over for lunch though, we must do it again," they softly repeated.

"Nothing odd happened today, just daydreams brought on by Long Island Ice Teas, understood?"

"Understood." and with that Ben flipped the switch and the couple adjusted their clothes and walked back across the street hand in hand.

Ben took stock of the room, Sam was well into the start of a three way, James was still putting away the chemical mixes, and Pam was separating the functional masks into separate boxes.

"I'm gonna go grab that shower now."

Sam dint even hear him, he had switched spots with Luisa in her chair. She leaned over him, pressing her chest into his face while his girlfriend sucked him off from the floor. Sam went through the garage door, passed through the kitchen, then instead of going into the bathroom he took a left through a sliding door that led to the back deck.

"It's finally time," he thought to himself, excitement surging through him.

Stepping across the deck he went down the steps onto the lawn where Debra was sun bathing, sprawled out over a towel. She looked up and smiled.

"Hello, Benji, everything alright, dear?"

"Oh, not a problem in the world," Ben replied, making a point to look her up and down.

"Glad to hear it, hun, but I meant is there anything I can do for you?"

"I could think of a few things you can do for me, Deb."

Debra smirked at him from behind her large sunglasses and stood up, her white bikini contrasting fantastically with her bronzed body as she stretched. She leaned over and began gathering her things.

"Jesus, she knows exactly what she's doing..." Ben thought, staring at Debra's firm rear, fully on display in the tiny bikini bottoms.

"I'm sorry, Benji, but i have to be getting to my yoga class soon, but you better watch yourself, young man, or I'll tell your mother the way you talk to me."

It was a hollow threat, accentuated by Debra looking back over her shoulder and throwing him a wink as she removed the shades. Debra had been teasing him for years now, never hesitated to flirt with him or show off some extra skin when she knew he was looking. She'd never put an end to the teasing, she enjoyed it too much, but Ben was ready for the teasing to lead to more.

"That's such a shame, Deb,"—he turned his mask back to "focus"— "I was just about to do some tanning out here, and I'm sure you'd love to help me oil up." Her eyes went blank, her body lax.

"I'd love to help you oil up."

The flirtatious tone was gone, replaced with the same empty compliance that she had surrendered her car with earlier. Ben stared at her a moment; the object of his lust for years and the focus of his fantasies all summer, and here she was, standing perfectly still, mind empty and ready to be filled by his wishes.

"Seeing my body makes you horny."

"Seeing your body makes me horny."

"Touching my body makes you so wet."

"Touching your body makes you so wet."

"It's so naughty to be horny for me."

"It's so naughty to be horny for you."

"You love being horny for me."

"I love being horny for you."

Ben took a few steps forward and squeezed one of her perfectly perky tits, rotating his thumb over her stiff, pointed nipple.

"Tell me the truth, did you get off on it all these years, teasing me?"

"Oh, yesssss, it turns me on to know such a handsome young man still wants me so badly at my age." Debra stated.

Ben chuckled as he moved a hand down to her bottoms and began softly rubbing his knuckle over her wet mound.

"You're barely in your 40's Deb, you can't possibly think you're out to pasture yet," Ben thought as he felt her body twitch a little from his touch.

"You'll think about me sexually all the time now."

"I'll think about you sexually all the time." Even stupefied by the power of the mask, Debra's cheeks had become flushed and red.

"You can't say no to me."

"I can't say no to you."

"Again."

"I can't say no to you."

Ben stepped back and returned to where he was when he activated the mask. He switched it back to "off", then took it off. Deb shook her head a little bit, then refocused on him.

"I, uhhh, yeah that is a shame, Benji..." She trailed off as she watched him remove his shirt and shoes. She bit her lip as she watched the muscular young man bend over to take his socks off.

"Oh well, it can't be helped," Ben said with a wink, one hand reaching for his belt.

Debra felt an intense heat between her legs as, to her shock, he next pulled off his shorts. Ben picked her towel up off the ground and laid it back out over a soft patch of grass.

"You really...I don't know if I have time..." she started, before Ben put his hand on her shoulder. It felt like a golden glow of warmth radiating out from the spot he touched her. Ben picked up the bottle of oil off the ground and put it in her hand.

"You sure you don't have time? I could really use some help with those hard to reach spots. Come on, Debbie, you wouldn't say no to me, would you?"

She relaxed slightly and softy responded, "No, I won't say no to you..." Ben laid down face down on the blanket as Deb, still in a daze of arousal, got on her knees, poured some oil onto his back, and started rubbing, a smile growing on her face.

"This is amazing, his body is so firm and strong..." Debra thought as she slid her hands up and down.

To an outsider it would appear Ben was enjoying it the most, moaning and sighing every time she dug into a sweet spot or softly stroked a sensitive area. Anyone who could see into Debra's mind would be exposed to a different story. Already turned on from his previous commands to get wet at just the sight of his body, Touching him threw her already revved up libido into overdrive, while staring at his muscular back and legs gave her a constant streak of wicked thoughts. After a few more minutes Ben turned over and asked her to get his chest and thighs. Without a word she complied, shaking slightly as her hands kneaded his thighs, getting closer and closer to his massive bulge.

Her hand slipped and he knuckles graved his hard-on and he moaned. Debra pulled her hands back in surprise, and released an "Ohhh fuck," from under her breath.

"I'm sorry Deb, my mistake...you must have wanted to reach everything!"

Before she could say a word he lifted his behind and legs up and pulled his boxers off, tossing them away, leaving his full, thick cock on display. She moaned, squeezing her legs together and licking her lips. Her body screamed for it, begging her mind to throw caution and reason to the wind and mount him, but the sliver of her mind still not overwhelmed with lust wondered is this actually right. She shook her head again and closed her eyes trying to focus. When she opened them he was leaning on his side, his face inches away from hers.

"It's ok, Debbie, we both want this."

"Soooo badly, Benji...this is... is this, it feels...wrong?" she said to him, voice nothing more than a whisper. Ben sat up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap. He squeezed her ass and kissed her neck. Deb groaned and pressed herself against him, body continuing to fill with heat.

He put a hand under her chin, guiding her gaze back to his.

"Then why does it feel so fucking good?"

After one more electric moment of staring into each other's eyes they were passionately kissing. Hands roaming, tongues dancing, hips and thighs rubbing against each other. Every touch set Debra's world further on fire. Ben tore her bikini top off and untied her bottoms, letting them fall to the ground. His fingers danced around her outer lips and she moaned into his mouth. He responded with a growl of his own and slid his fingers inside.

She continued shaking and moaning as the younger man lowered her to the ground and fingered her. She stroked his cock with one hand while rubbing his abs with the other. His thumb found her clit and she nearly shrieked into the kiss as she came. Trying to catch her breath she broke off the kiss and fell onto her back. Ben stood and picked her back up from under her arms and pulled her into his chest, she responded by wrapping her legs around his waist and grabbed his shoulders. Mouths locked again, he carried her to the side of the house, leaned her against it, lined himself up, then began thrusting into her.

Debra's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she dug her nails into his back. They were in heaven; Ben fucking the focus of his fantasies ever since the first day Sam invited him over to play CoD a dozen years ago, Debra having her brain and pussy fucked into blissful oblivion. He picked up the pace, pistonning with everything he had, feeling her sweat-glazed body pulling him tighter with every thrust.

It could have been five minutes or five hours for all Debra cared, she just knew that every second that passed was another earth-shattering orgasm that tore through her overwhelmed body. Ben pined her firmly against the wall, freeing one of his hands so he could turn the mask back on. Her eyes glazed over again and her arms loosened their grip on his back, falling to her sides.

"You love fucking me."

"I love—ohh—fucking you"

He continued his thrusting, fucking her mind and body.

"You worship my cock."

"I worship your cock."

"You are head over heels in lust with me."

"I am—hnng—I am head over heels in lust with you."

"You will keep our affair a secret."

"I will keep our affair a secret."

"You can't say no to me."

"I can't say no to me."

"This is your new reality and you love it."

"This is my new reality and I love it."

"You are my secret sex toy."

"I am your secret sex toy."

"Cum harder than you have so far today," Ben commanded, just before turning his mask off.

"MotherfuUUUUUUUCKERRRRRR!" Debra squealed. It felt like a freight train of pleasure collided directly with her brain, spewing different colors, shapes, and stars before her eyes. She pulled him close to her and continued moaning and twitching into his chest as she rode wave after wave of pure sexual bliss until her body finally calmed and Ben gently lowered her to the ground.

Debra was a little groggy, but managed to get to her knees. She looked up and was greeted with the sight of Ben's still rock-hard cock not six inches from her face. Instinctively she reached for it, using one hand to pull his head into her mouth, the other hand stroking his balls with the tips of her perfectly manicured fingernails. Ben shivered and shook from the pleasure, and within moments felt his balls tighten, his hips start thrusting on his own, and he let out a loud, primal growl as he came in her mouth.

The now dutiful sex toy Debra didn't spill a single drop and gave the head of his cock a gentle kiss before laying back in the grass exhausted. Ben gathered his clothes and then carried Debra up to her bedroom. She began stirring again as he laid her in her bed.

"Holy...Shit, Benji..."

"I know."

"I can't believe that happened..."

"Any regrets?" he asked, knowing full well they could be erased. She raised her head and shook it, then flopped back down on a pillow.

"Not a single one, it was like you were fucking my very soul—sweetie, I'd be riding you right now, but I don't think i can even walk after that".

"I guess I have an extra reason to visit home a few more times this semester," Ben said as he headed for her master bath.

He heard her mumble, "You better fuckin believe it..." as he closed the door behind him. Ben quickly showered, dried off and redressed, and passed a now snoring Debra on his way out.

He walked down the hall, past the guest room occupied by Courtney all summer. He heard light moans and peaked in through the cracked door, expanding it enough to fit an eye through.

She hadn't even made it all the way to her bed before she gave in. To her credit she got her panties and shoes off, but the rest of her clothes were still on her, matted to her body with sweat. She was bent over on her knees, face pressed against her mirror, one hand teasing her pussy with a small vibrator from behind under her tiny skirt.

Ben marveled at the effectiveness of the smaller dose, but rationalized that she could just be so used to the masks effects now that even lower exposure triggered the behavior eventually.

"Something to keep an eye on..."

He closed the crack again and went down stairs, nearly running into Sam in the kitchen.

"Thought that was gonna be a quick shower, man, where you been?"

"Uhhh..."

Ben was saved a lame excuse as Courtney let out a loud moan on the floor above. Sam smiled.

"Ah, can't blame you, bro."

"Yeah, wanted to check the effects, stayed for the show."

Sam nodded knowingly, grabbing a soda out of the fridge. Ben quickly changed the subject.

"Everything set in the garage?"

"Mhh-hmm," Sam affirmed, taking a swig from a coke. "James and Pam are back on their route, Carly left for a sorority Skype meeting, and I just drove Luisa home. She only lives like three miles away, but there's no way she should be driving right now—She gives insane road-head by the way," Sam remarked wistfully.

"I instructed her to forget everything that happened after she walked through the front door and to go nap as soon as she gets home, the effects should wear off by then. We've got time before we have to leave for school, so we'll make sure she's more than happy with this in no time. I am going to have to make my mom forget she had a class this afternoon now though..."

"Umm, you don't have to worry about that..." Ben said, not quite meeting Sam's eye.