Masked Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok...why is that?"

"Well, she was going to go back into the garage, so... I used the mask to make her go take a nap—i didn't think you'd want her walking in on you balls deep in her best friend, and now that we know the god mask works to perfection on her I didn't see the harm in it," Ben said a little hurriedly, making it up on the fly. Sam walked over to him and patted him on the back.

"Thanks, man, yeah that would have sucked. Any idea when she'll be up?"

""Up", as in awake, or as in able to walk? Heh..." Ben mumbled.

"Come again?"

"Not for a while I think, it seemed pretty effective."

"Sounds good to me. I think I'm gonna go cool off in the pool, you wanna come?"

"Nah, I should be getting home, my mom'll get mad if I miss out on delivering groceries to my Gram twice in a week," Ben replied, grabbing his keys off counter and heading for the door.

"Bummer, alright, man, I'll catch you tomorrow afternoon—hey, maybe you should just use your mask to get out of it? Just do what you did to my mom."

Ben was halfway out the front door when he paused, and without looking back kept walking and responded "Uhh...Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll pass," as he closed the door behind him.