Masked Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fina giggles and nods "Thank you, that really eases my mind on this. When you are all set up I'll schedule for my own operation." She giggles a little and leans in to kiss him gently. "I really do love you Leo."

"I love you too." Leo smiled finally calming down slightly as he wrapped his arms around Fina's waist. "So what do you say we just relax together for a while. I always kinda regretted not asking you out sooner but given where we lived and how our families were that wasn't a real option."

Fina hugs Leo tightly "I would love to just cuddle with you." She rubs her body against his own as she nestled her head into his neck. "I bet when you get breasts, they will be wonderful to rest on." She giggles playfully and squeezes his ass.

Leo yelped wiggling around in Fina's grasp before flopping the two of them down to lay on the bed. "I'm gonna be as soft as you want me to be." He leaned in kissing her again before rolling over and wrapping the two of them inside the blankets like a cuddle burrito.

Fina giggles "Well, I want you to be pretty soft, especially if you want to help out with my job on this island. Being softer helps everyone out the best honestly." She smiles and rubs his chest gently. "We can work as the ultimate team, making everyone's days so much better."

Leo nodded. "That sounds like a plan to me. I've never been great at physical stuff but I'm sure I can help out with destressing!" He gently let his hands drift down her back rubbing it gently and lovingly. "After all we can be an amazing team."

Fina giggles and nods "We sure can, now then, tomorrow I'll get you properly inducted, and we can get you your own mask and robes. Then I'll have you see my doctor so we can get you started becoming what you want to be." She rubs his chest and belly gently.

Leo nodded before kissing Fina deeply. "Thank you now let's sleep for the evening." He yawned before nestling himself into Fina's chest closing his eyes and starting to drift off. After a bit of quiet cuddling, the pair fell asleep for the evening. The next morning Leo stretched a bit rolling out of the covers lazily still barely half-awake, before getting ready for the day.

He would smell something amazing as in the little attached kitchen, Fina was cooking a little. "Hey, I am preparing some pancakes. What do you like with yours?" She is making two nice sized stacks for each of them to enjoy before taking them over to the table. She also happened to just be wearing an apron, doing little to hide her chest and showing her tight ass off as well.

Leo stammered slightly as he stumbled over to the table sitting down. "Well I like normal with syrup but you look... amazing so that's a bonus." He looked down wiggling his legs to hide the bulge that had formed in his pajama pants. "So today's the big day. When do we head to the ceremony?"

She drizzles some syrup just the way he likes it while leaning over to show off her cleavage." Oh, we have enough time to enjoy breakfast and have a quick shower. Then we can do the normal big speech from the leaders, or I can help you bypass that if you are absolutely sure." She giggles and after finishing the syrup, circles around his chair, dragging her fingers along his shoulders before heading to her side of the table. "Enjoy the meal."

"I will!" Leo yelped before starting to eat the pancakes trying to avoid making his occasional peaks at her breasts too obvious. "I am absolutely sure but seeing the speech together could be fun? I know a little bit about the group but learning more could never hurt."

Fina giggles and nods "Alright then, I'll make sure you can see the whole thing with me." One of her feet gently rubbed his thigh before starting to rub against Leo's bulge slowly. "How do you like your pancakes? I am pretty sure I made them just like I remember you liking them." She giggles and continues to enjoy her stack.

Leo squirmed around under the foot's touch. "H... Hey! That's not fair." He huffed trying to finish off the pancakes before this could get too much further. "I am really excited to go see it with you though. Given you only do it once I would wanna do it with someone special ya know..."

Fina smiles and keeps her foot on his bulge. "I think I would really enjoy that Leo." After seeing him finish, she gives him a firm rub before pulling her foot away slowly and standing up, clearing the dishes, and swaying her hips as she walks into the small kitchen. "We should get cleaned up before heading out."

He hopped out of his chair shuffling around and trying to avoid making his bulge too prominent. "You are so mean Fina I swear." He looked down slightly while blushing before heading over to his suitcase and pulling out a change of clothes.

Fina giggles a little "Oh you love it" She blows a kiss at him before getting the dishes done and walking past him. She would keep her back to him as she took off the apron slowly, letting it drop to the ground, then she grabbed her robe and slipped into it, wiggling around before pulling her stockings back on. "Always comfortable to get back in this."

Leo stammered a bit before slipping into his new skirt and this time a crop top. "I can imagine it is. I will ask though how do you not get hot in it? Isn't that pretty thick fabric?" He walked over as she put the leather belt around her waist and tightened it to show off her curves.

Fina smiles a bit "Well if you notice." She bumps her butt in a way that would give him a upskirt...only for him to see a shadow under it. "There are some special things we have here. To me, everything is just the perfect temperature with this on." She licks her lips and moves up to kiss his cheek. "You look super hot in this get up though. I bet taking it off is really fun too." She smiles and slowly slides her mask on.

Leo sighed taking her hand and starting their way out of the room and downstairs noticing that most guests didn't have a guide. "So I'm guessing I got special treatment because you remembered me. Given I don't see too many people with guides like me." He grinned slightly while leaning into Fina's side.

She giggles a bit "Well, I saw your name on the attendee list and volunteered to give you some one on one time. The others have been in groups. That and I know you prefer smaller affairs." They get set in comfortably where Fina rests her head on Leo's shoulder.

"Well of course I always liked just spending time with close friends. That and large groups scare the hell outta me." Leo snickered as they headed out of the hotel starting down the path with the rest of the groups. "So do you know the leadership personally or are you still working your way up?"

"I've met them a few times, they are very nice, but their jobs keep them pretty busy." She smiles lightly "really though, as long as we can live happily...and the leader is happy too, I'm sure everything will be great. They come out to enjoy this colony here and there, live amongst all of us, be one of 'the people' so to say."

"Well, that's cool at least. I can imagine that they deal with requires a lot of going out and about maintaining their reputation and avoid being labeled as a cult after all." Leo nuzzled Fina lightly as they approached the meeting sight.

Fina nods as the leader steps up. "Welcome everyone. I thank you all for coming to hear what I have to say." The leader walks on stage, still in business pants, though his shirt is unbuttoned casually. "I have been researching the occult, the divine, old tales of magic and science. Through this, I have found evidence that...something big is coming. I started all this to save those who would be willing to work towards saving everyone...at least everyone we can." He sighs a little bit "Unfortunately, no matter my best efforts, the rest of the world generally sees me as a 'loon' and my beliefs quite wrong...however I do truly believe that all we can do is be the best we can be...all while we prepare to make sure that there is still an...us to save."

Leo gulped looking over at Fina frowning. "Well, given how... odd your masks and shadows are I can't help but believe this is more than sensationalism to attract more people." He looked around the group seeing a few who looked nervous and started heading back from where the group came.

Fina nodded and held Leo's hand while the leader spoke up again. "I expected this, and I do have the ability to grant what would give each of you happiness...however, if all you wanted was a free vacation out of this, then I will let you enjoy your weekend, then I will make sure you get home safely. Those of you who wish to stay. I promise, not only will you have your happiness, but we can prepare for the future, together." He took a bow and politely stepped off the stage.

Leo nodded. "Alright, I'm in. I want to be myself even if it means not ever leaving." He looked over and smiled at Fina. "And especially if it means we don't need to be separated again. You can take me where we need to go when you're ready."

Fina smiles behind her mask and leads Leo over "Hello Tom, it is nice to see you again. I just wanted to introduce you to my friend Leo, before we go make him an appointment." The man now identified as Tom smiled "Hello, I'm happy for everyone who wishes to join us, I'm even more happy we were able to grant Fina's one request and find you in the outside world."

Leo's eyes widened as he turned to look at Fina. "She didn't tell me this!" His face had turned entirely red looking into Fina's mask. "I thought that this was just an option for my vacation time to be used..." He sighed putting his hand on Fina's shoulder. "Fiona you should have told me. I would have come in a heartbeat if I knew you were here."

Fina blushed a little bit "You used my full chosen name." Even if he couldn't see, her little nervous wiggling was plenty cute. "I didn't really know how to get a hold of you...so I asked if you could be found." Tom chuckled a little bit "Well, I just needed to dig around, find out where you worked, and arrange for this to be an irresistible option. Fiona here didn't want her old family to know anything...so I just needed to make sure no word got out that it was her contacting you."

Leo smiled before leaning in and hugging Fina tight. "Of course I did. You told me it when I first got here so I would never forget it." He planted a kiss on the mask's forehead before turning to face Tom. "Well thank you for finding me. Things were not looking amazing in my day to day before so this is a change I really needed."

Tom smiled a little more "For everyone who turns away, when I hear that, it helps make me feel like my efforts are appreciated." He chuckles a little bit "Well, I'm going to take a moment to relax, you two enjoy your day." He unbuttoned the rest of his shirt before heading to the beach, obviously ready to relax. Fina smiled a bit more under her mask and holds Leo's hand. "Thank you for listening, I'll be showing you some more that will help prove his legitimate beliefs."

"Ok, that sounds good to me. I assume that tonights gonna be the mask and stuff or something." Leo smiled squeezing Fina's hand gently as they started to walk away from Tom and the rest of the group. "He was very nice though. I can see why you decided to follow him. More than just the freaky void magic stuff."

She giggles and nods "Yeah, there is more than that, but really, everything here makes me feel accepted." She leads him to a nice hut against the mountain. She knocks on the door. "Doctor, I'd like to set up an appointment for myself and my friend who is joining us." The door opens and a woman in a lab coat with some cute thick-rimmed glasses looks out. "Of course, come on inside." She opens up.

Leo walked inside behind Fina looking around the decently sized room before sitting down in a chair in the corner of the room. "Hello, I'm L... Lea, I'm looking into getting hormones here at the recommendation of Fina." he smiled at the girl giving her a thumbs up.

The doctor nods "Well, my name is Marcy, and I can give you a plan." She does a brief check up on Leo before writing down some information. "So is Lea the name you want to end up having? I will take it down for your charts."

"Yeah, I would like to go with Lea from now on." Lea smiled, wiggling a bit in her chair. "I figured that if I'm gonna change my body picking a name I liked better would be smart." She looked over to Fina smiling softly. "After all, a friend of mine made me believe it's possible."

Marcy smiled "Yeah, Fiona is sweet, she really helps everyone see the best in themselves." She eventually nods and pulls out an injection from her drawers. "Just relax, this will be over pretty fast." She quickly gives Lea the shot, making it feel like a little pinch and no more. When she finishes she sets the needle aside into a bin for later cleaning. "Ok, here are hrt pills and a schedule for taking them. Follow the schedule, and keep coming back as stated on there for me to give you more estrogen shots."

Lea smiled rubbing her leg where the injection had been given before standing up and going over to Fina hugging her best friend as tight as possible. "Thank you for your time Marcy. I'll stick to the schedule exactly as it's set."

Marcy smiles "Good girl, and what about you Fiona?" Fina wiggles a bit "I've...been thinking about...getting the castration treatment." The doctor nods and starts to write some things down "Alright then...I do have one thing to ask you first before I schedule you for this, do you want to apply for our experimental full change? After surgical castration, you will need a little bit of rest and recovery time, but your removed...bits, can be transmuted into a pussy...then we can do another operation to give you a functioning womb." Fina wiggles and looks to Lea "So Lea...do you think that is a good idea?"

"Absolutely I won't deny that I'm tempted to do it too once I've transitioned further, but that's a decision for another day. I just want you to do what will make you happiest." Lea gently tickled Fina's sides. "Because your smile is the greatest gift I could imagine."

Fiona giggles and hugs Lea tightly. Marcy giggled a little "Well, given how close you two are, before I do such an operation on either of you, I would have you donate some sperm that I can put in storage. I'm sure you two would make a cute couple of mothers." She finishes writing some things down. "Alright, I'll get you in next weekend at the earliest Fiona, you two go and enjoy your day, see about getting Lea more situated with things here."

Lea nodded before walking back out with Fina before sighing. "That was nice. So where do you wanna go next? I personally would love to see your house given I doubt that you stay at the hotel or anything." She giggled a bit starting to walk down the path towards the rest of the village.

Fiona takes Lea's hand and leads her down the path away from the hotel. "We have a smaller village over this way. The huts are actually aesthetically built to fit in with the overall theme, but there is actually a lot going into their design in a modern sense. There is also a cave system that holds the labs both for magic and science here." She takes him to one decently sized home which she opens up. "Here we are."

The home was about the size of a normal one-story house with two bedrooms a bathroom and the living room/kitchen. "Makes sense to me. I gotta admit that this is all super nice for how far in the middle of nowhere this is. Everyone must put a ton of effort into growing the community to this high of a standard."

Fiona smiles gently and shows Lea around her home "Well, we do a lot of work, but it all pays off. Everyone here lives comfortably." Fiona shows Lea to her second bedroom. "And if you would like, this room can be yours." She rubs Lea's back gently.

Lea walked into the room before flopping onto the bed. "I would love to stay here with you. After all, if we are gonna be a team in supporting everyone else here might as well stay close." He giggled before flopping around to pose on the bed. "After all supporting everyone here also means supporting each other."

Fiona smiles gently and takes her mask off "That is true...that and I would love to have you around all the time." She poses a little playfully before hopping onto the bed and kissing Lea playfully. "We got about an hour before we do some magic fun with you."

"Seriously am I gonna actually be able to understand your magic once we are done? Seriously you're being so coy." Lea giggled a bit leaning in and kissing Fina back gently. "But I am excited for the magical fun."

Fiona brushed Lea's hair lightly with a smile on her face. "I know I am being vague, but it is just something you need to experience. I can't quite put it into words." She leans in and rests her forehead against Lea's, eyes closed as she just smiles. "I can't wait for you to have gone through this."

"I can't either. This trip has been the best thing that's happened to me in years." Lea nuzzles Fina gently wrapping her arms around the girl. "After all, I got to be back with you."

Fina kisses Lea gently before pulling back. "Well, come on, let's go show you the magic and help you get all set up." She slips her mask back on before taking Lea's hand and gently leading the way out.

Lea hummed happily as she followed Fina to the meeting grounds. "Magic time is the best time." She giggled lightly as they approached the meeting area once again this time were very few people each seemingly accompanied by one other person in a mask. "I'm assuming this is the final group that decided to stay."

Tom nods at the stage "Yes, now then, our group operates efficiently off of a magical hive mind link. This may be subtle, but it works very well." He turns and a cute blonde girl walks up. "Hello everyone, my name is Belle, I've been pretty much the assistant leader and organizer. Everyone new please come up and strip down so we may apply magical sigils."

Lea blushed before tossing her shirt and skirt off and heading over to Belle waving a bit to Fina as she went. Blushing as she stood next to the female half of the group looking at the men across from them. 'Alright, Lea you've got this it's just a bit of magic nothing to worry about.'

Belle smiled a bit "Lea, as the first of this group who agreed, and has already started your path towards your ideal you, we will start with you." She helped Lea lay back and motioned Fina up to help. They both got some paints and began to draw markings along her body. From Lea's feet to her chest and along her forehead, the markings were drawn. Finally, the two women held their hands over Lea and chanted lightly, causing the markings to glow and sink in, becoming tattoos as Lea would get a minor headache. Belle soon pulled back "Alright, Fiona, please take care of her and help ease her in." Fina nods and throws a robe over Lea, cloaking her body underneath in darkness. "Alright, just focus on me, don't think of anything else."

Lea groaned squirming around under the robe starting to reach out for Fina's hand. "W... what's happening..." She blinked helplessly before wincing as another shot of the headache pounded into her skull. She continued to try her best to focus on Fina struggling because of the buzzing of her headache.

Fina gently took a mask and rested it upon Lea's face. Things almost seemed to focus. Fina leaned in and pressed their masked faces together. 'There, can you hear me? If you can just focus on my thoughts and nothing else. Hearing the mass of everyone is a little overwhelming at first.'

Lea squirmed helplessly under the mask before nuzzling gently into Fina. 'Y... Yes, I can hear you... this is all just... so much.' She whimpered trying to push out all the whispers other than Fina's voice. 'I don't feel like I can move.' Lea's new tattoos were now sucking in the light around them making the inky blackness start to connect to her robe.